Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

It looks a lot like their Y50. I have a Y50 from 2014 that's still kickin -- no complaints on longevity -- but holy shite does the trackpad blow nuts on mine.

That's PROBABLY not an issue with a gaming laptop (you'll use a mouse anyways), but fair warning. Those specs look nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
So the Thinkpad T460 for my mother arrived, it's very nice, she really likes the keyboard and you can tell that it is really well built. The only real annoyance was the crap Mcafee antivirus which prevents you from doing terrible harm to your computer such as installing loving Chrome. Is there any other bloatware that I should remove? It's sort of hard to tell what stuff is useful and what is bloat.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
I feel kinda silly asking this, but I just wanted to check. I recently got a 2016 MBP and am using Bootcamp to occasionally play video games. Whenever I do this for Skyrim, the laptop gets noticably hot and the fan whirs a lot. However, the program still manages to run pretty smoothly. Is this really bad for the laptop?

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

It's fine. Your laptop being hot is a discomfort problem for you and a normal occurrence for your hardware. Post 2004 hardware will warn you / shut itself off if anything REALLY messed up is happening.

That being said, (really) hot internals don't work as well as cooler internals, and a cooling pad is a smart ~$15 investment. If you're poor or lazy, a cookie sheet works just fine.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Awesome, thanks! Just wanted to make sure I don't gently caress it up (although I got applecare+). I'll look for a cooling pad then.

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.
is an Dell XPS 13 with Intel Core i5 6th Gen. @ 2.3GHz, 8GB (1866MHz) memory, 256 ssd, with touchscreen for $610 a good deal?

I already bid on it on ebay, just wondering if i should hope someone out bids me. only bid $10 over what was there. i understand that its a year or so old, but its going for over 800 on amazon.

Did I gently caress up?

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

EwokEntourage posted:

is an Dell XPS 13 with Intel Core i5 6th Gen. @ 2.3GHz, 8GB (1866MHz) memory, 256 ssd, with touchscreen for $610 a good deal?

I already bid on it on ebay, just wondering if i should hope someone out bids me. only bid $10 over what was there. i understand that its a year or so old, but its going for over 800 on amazon.

Did I gently caress up?

You did just fine. The recent xps machines are excellent, and that laptop would have sold for $1000 a year ago.

Since there's no embedded GPU, you don't need to worry about it being out of date. There are no IPC or notable battery life improvements between skylake and kaby Lake, so you're missing very little vs getting the 2017 version.

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.

The Iron Rose posted:

You did just fine. The recent xps machines are excellent, and that laptop would have sold for $1000 a year ago.

Since there's no embedded GPU, you don't need to worry about it being out of date. There are no IPC or notable battery life improvements between skylake and kaby Lake, so you're missing very little vs getting the 2017 version.

Ok cool, thanks a bunch

Edit: this might be a stretch, but what's the most I should pay for this

Got it for 780. Don't feel bad about it

EwokEntourage fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Apr 4, 2017

TLove
Dec 24, 2009
So I just made my first risky laptop purchase from Newegg. I bought the girl and I two Gigabyte P55W laptops open box. I was looking for a desktop replacement for her specifically and it appeared to be the cheapest setup that had a 1060 6GB in it and it's not super obnoxious like most 'gaming' laptops.

I got one for myself as well and of course mine was the one to actually have issues, specifically it turning off at random when idle. Fortunately a bios update fixed this issue.

I've had both of them for about a month now and I can safely say it's pretty nice being able to play whatever the hell I want on a laptop. The touch pad is to be desired but both of us use a mouse anyway. Under heavy load she gets a bit loud, typical, but worth the performance honestly.

I've been using a duel monitor setup with two garage sale Dell 1400x900 monitors for like almost 10 years and the monitor on this laptop is wonderful. I'm sure it's not fantastic but look what I'm coming from.

I guess all I'm saying is that if you're looking for something that isn't a spaceship, is 15 inches and is the same size as your HP laptop from 2009 and you have about a grand to spend, I think the P55W is a great choice for the money. I'm curious to know if I could have done any better for the specs/price ratio. I didn't realize how hard it was to find a decent laptop that isn't a spaceship that had a 1060 6GB inside.

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

TLove posted:

So I just made my first risky laptop purchase from Newegg. I bought the girl and I two Gigabyte P55W laptops open box. I was looking for a desktop replacement for her specifically and it appeared to be the cheapest setup that had a 1060 6GB in it and it's not super obnoxious like most 'gaming' laptops.

I got one for myself as well and of course mine was the one to actually have issues, specifically it turning off at random when idle. Fortunately a bios update fixed this issue.

I've had both of them for about a month now and I can safely say it's pretty nice being able to play whatever the hell I want on a laptop. The touch pad is to be desired but both of us use a mouse anyway. Under heavy load she gets a bit loud, typical, but worth the performance honestly.

I've been using a duel monitor setup with two garage sale Dell 1400x900 monitors for like almost 10 years and the monitor on this laptop is wonderful. I'm sure it's not fantastic but look what I'm coming from.

I guess all I'm saying is that if you're looking for something that isn't a spaceship, is 15 inches and is the same size as your HP laptop from 2009 and you have about a grand to spend, I think the P55W is a great choice for the money. I'm curious to know if I could have done any better for the specs/price ratio. I didn't realize how hard it was to find a decent laptop that isn't a spaceship that had a 1060 6GB inside.

That's an interesting option I didn't know existed. Curious to see what you think of it a few months in!

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

That does seem like a decent alternative to some of the ~$1k 1050 Ti laptops; CitizenKain just mentioned the Lenovo Y520, which has the 7700HQ and a 2 TB HDD but is otherwise comparable to one of those Gigabyte P55s for $1.1k. The extra $100 might be worth it for the GPU upgrade alone since the CPU isn't a huge difference and the rest of the components are generally easy to upgrade. The only thing that turns me off is the "Open Box Policy" suggesting that anything other than the main product could be missing. If you take a gamble and get a package that's missing the power supply, well that means you're SoL and have to spend an extra $50-100 which tilts the value proposition in the wrong direction. I mean it's probably not likely to happen (who'd return a laptop and keep all the accessories?) but still.... I'm just glad it worked out for you guys.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Has anyone played around with GalliumOS on their Chromebook yet? It recently hit v2.1.0 which is usually about where it's worth looking at in detail. It looks like it's a stripper version of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS but with chromebook trackpad driver and lower system overhead.

In other news, you can install VS Code (i.e. the best text editor ever, and a pretty gosh-darn good golang IDE as well) on a rooted chromebook using a one liner:

https://code.headmelted.com/

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Hadlock posted:

Has anyone played around with GalliumOS on their Chromebook yet? It recently hit v2.1.0 which is usually about where it's worth looking at in detail. It looks like it's a stripper version of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS but with chromebook trackpad driver and lower system overhead.

In other news, you can install VS Code (i.e. the best text editor ever, and a pretty gosh-darn good golang IDE as well) on a rooted chromebook using a one liner:

https://code.headmelted.com/

I'm guessing probably not, but is there a dotnet core SDK that will work for this? Something like this could be my perfect stopgap use case since I'm struggling to let myself put down $1,800 on a dev laptop (I need something that won't quarantine me in my office after work because family).

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

How up to date is the OP? Should I abide by their "most recommended" list?

I'm looking for a new laptop for my wife. She does graphic design and is in the Adobe Cloud all day. I think this takes advantage of GPU?

I don't know. I'm looking for max spec in the $1000 range. It's kind of annoying though, most things with good specs seem to be covered in red LEDs and weathered gunmetal, like its the 1990's aftermarket headunit scene.

She is chugging along on a 2010 Dell Studio, so the plans are for this thing to last a while.

Looking for:
$1000 plus or minus
16 gb ram (expandable is nice)
i7
Video card
A nice screen in the 15" area

I was looking at this one from Costco - https://www.costco.com/Lenovo-Ideapad-Y700-Touchscreen-Laptop---Intel-Core-i7---4GB-Graphics---4K-Ultra-HD.product.100328233.html
But the OP says I should get a better GPU.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

In theory you could install GalliumOS (if it really is Ubuntu 16.04) and then install Xamarin/MonoDevelop on top of that. You can always roll back your chromebook to "factory chromebook" in less than 30 minutes from the boot/bios. I think after work I will give GalliumOS a spin and see what's up.

Option B is root your chromebook, then install Xamarin/MonoDevelop on an ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04 chroot via Crouton, which is probably 95% the same as running GalliumOS. That process takes about 20-30 minutes as well and is fully reversible.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

FogHelmut posted:

How up to date is the OP? Should I abide by their "most recommended" list?

I'm looking for a new laptop for my wife. She does graphic design and is in the Adobe Cloud all day. I think this takes advantage of GPU?

I don't know. I'm looking for max spec in the $1000 range. It's kind of annoying though, most things with good specs seem to be covered in red LEDs and weathered gunmetal, like its the 1990's aftermarket headunit scene.

She is chugging along on a 2010 Dell Studio, so the plans are for this thing to last a while.

Looking for:
$1000 plus or minus
16 gb ram (expandable is nice)
i7
Video card
A nice screen in the 15" area

I was looking at this one from Costco - https://www.costco.com/Lenovo-Ideapad-Y700-Touchscreen-Laptop---Intel-Core-i7---4GB-Graphics---4K-Ultra-HD.product.100328233.html
But the OP says I should get a better GPU.

Costco is selling a 15" Lenovo with a 7700 and a 1050Ti for $999, but you don't get a touchscreen, and Micro Center is selling a 7700/1050Ti Acer VX 15 with a 512GB SSD and IPS screen for the same price. Both have 16GB of RAM, too.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Hadlock posted:

In theory you could install GalliumOS (if it really is Ubuntu 16.04) and then install Xamarin/MonoDevelop on top of that. You can always roll back your chromebook to "factory chromebook" in less than 30 minutes from the boot/bios. I think after work I will give GalliumOS a spin and see what's up.

Option B is root your chromebook, then install Xamarin/MonoDevelop on an ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04 chroot via Crouton, which is probably 95% the same as running GalliumOS. That process takes about 20-30 minutes as well and is fully reversible.

Sweet, thanks. I croutoned my R11 already, but it's almost unusably slow when I try to use some sort of Linux GUI.

Do you mind posting some of your results you have with Gallium? If it's not much faster then I think I'll just go with an Alienware 15".

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Anyone tried a Thinkpad Carbon X1? Looks neat, only 1080p but that might be good for battery.

Vital Signs
Oct 17, 2007
Is there an easy way to revert back to Windows 7 from Windows 10? I updated over 30 days ago, and now that I've been using my laptop more, I think it functions better with Windows 7. T420... i5, 8 GB ram, and an SSD.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

shovelbum posted:

Anyone tried a Thinkpad Carbon X1? Looks neat, only 1080p but that might be good for battery.

Haven't tried the 2017 yet, but the previous generations were my favorite laptops, so I have high hopes for the new one as well. Getting to be pricey, but it is more or less in that MBP-style spot of being the best-built highly portable midsized laptop.

Eletriarnation
Apr 6, 2005

People don't appreciate the substance of things...
objects in space.

Oven Wrangler

shovelbum posted:

I have the Skylake/4th gen. QHD model as a work machine and don't really have any complaints about it. Battery life is ~6-8 hours working normally and 10+ if I just use it as a thin client and do everything on my desktop over RDC. Lightest laptop I've ever used except for Atom netbooks, so that counts for something.

Eletriarnation fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Apr 5, 2017

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Ah lame, they only have 8gb i7 models

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

You can configure it, but they charge out the rear end for upgrades. A 512gig SSD is like $500.

Wickerman
Feb 26, 2007

Boom, mothafucka!
Has anyone had to remove the heatsink and apply fresh thermal paste to a gaming laptop before? My buddy was having a weird issue that suggested overheating on his i7-4720HQ laptop... couldn't find any hardware issues, so I just removed the heatsink and the thermal paste that was on it was almost like silly putty in consistency. Cleaned it off, applied arctic silver and reassembled and it's running normal again.

I've just never seen this in a laptop before, but I've also never bought a true quad core laptop with separate GPU so I'm not very familiar with overheating and heat transfer on them.

It's an ASUS ROG GL551J, for whatever that's worth.

GlobalHero06
Jan 31, 2006
not a local hero
My Dad needs a new laptop for just basic things like browsing, email, word processing, etc. The only requirements are backlit keyboard, SSD, and Windows. I want to spend $400-$500. It's pretty difficult to find anything with backlit keyboard in this range, let alone ssd as well. I would install a ssd myself but the problem is he lives pretty far away so he'd have to do it himself or be stuck with the slow HDD for awhile, so it'd preferably come with one. He doesn't want a chromebook.

edit: These are potential ones I've found that fit.
$550 Acer Aspire
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DT4A2R4/ref=psdc_13896615011_t2_B01K1IO3QW

$470 Acer Aspire
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315779&ignorebbr=1

But I don't think the $470 one has backlit keyboard. and no DVD drive, which may be a potential problem for him.

GlobalHero06 fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Apr 5, 2017

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

GlobalHero06 posted:

My Dad needs a new laptop for just basic things like browsing, email, word processing, etc. The only requirements are backlit keyboard, SSD, and Windows. I want to spend $400-$500. It's pretty difficult to find anything with backlit keyboard in this range, let alone ssd as well. I would install a ssd myself but the problem is he lives pretty far away so he'd have to do it himself or be stuck with the slow HDD for awhile, so it'd preferably come with one. He doesn't want a chromebook.

$550 Acer Aspire

$470 Acer Aspire

But I don't think the $470 one has backlit keyboard. and no DVD drive, which may be a potential problem for him.

I managed to score a refurbished Thinkpad T460 from the Lenovo outlet store with 256GB SSD, backlit keyboard, decent IPS screen at 1920x1080 and loaded with Windows 10 for $620, it's a bit over your price range but it's a really nice, solidly built machine that will last for a long time, it also has one of the best feeling laptop keyboards I've ever used so it would be really nice for word processing and writing emails.

Eletriarnation
Apr 6, 2005

People don't appreciate the substance of things...
objects in space.

Oven Wrangler

GlobalHero06 posted:

$550 Acer Aspire

$470 Acer Aspire

If you use the "Latitude Laptops - Save an Additional 15%" coupon here, it looks like you can get a refurbished E7270 with a 128GB SSD, 8GB of memory and the backlit keyboard for under $500. If you poke around a bit you might be able to find one with the 1080p screen too, but make sure you check the details on whichever one you're looking at if the backlit keyboard is a must because not all of them have it. I have one of these myself also refurbished from Dell and it has been flawless, I would highly recommend it. Very easy to upgrade later if you want a larger SSD or more RAM.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
Looking for a thin 13.3-14 inch ultrabook for visual studio code work. A good screen is very nice, as is a good resolution. The CPU just need to handle crunching webpack builds so I'm not looking for anything too extreme and i wont be playing anything more demanding then Hearthstone. A nice keyboard is also a huge plus.

I was looking at the Asus ux305ua or 310 series, but I'm really open to other people's experiences with coding on an ultrabook. Essentially i want to code on the go and that's about it.

Any one got that perfect laptop for me? But it's about €1000.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure if this exactly belongs in the tablet or laptop thread because I think maybe a transformer is the way to go but here's my situation:

I'm getting into business with someone doing home remodeling/improvements and I need a computer for him to take out into the field so he can get and respond to e-mails easily, print stuff from it and scan things (I told him I can probably show him how to use something like scanner pro to just scan things without a scanner so it really just needs to print easily), and support having like a built in 4G thing so he can always have internet. He did specifically want a keyboard because he doesn't like typing on touchscreens, so I assume he probably meant like a real keyboard and not a keyboard case kinda thing. Anyway he mostly just needs to use it to get e-mails from salesmen with specs and pictures for a job so that he can look at them and respond with a price, so I think definitely something with a touchscreen that can just sort of look at photos easily and zoom and scroll around them would be good, which is why I was thinking like a hybrid kinda thing.

Anyway, I say the word easily a lot because he's like in his early 40s and hardly ever uses computers. He knows how to do e-mail and basic facebook stuff but I really want whatever is just the most user friendly way to do all this. Probably eventually we'll have someone else like a secretary doing scheduling so I want to also have it interface with google calendar or something like that. I've never used Android interface but I assume that any sort of Android tablet will be cheaper and more flexible than Apple and probably still easy to figure out.

This doesn't need to be powerful at all, it only needs to be able to do the basic office kinda stuff I described above, so I assume by now I can get something for $200-350 that will do all this? I was just wondering what people think the best one would be.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Vital Signs posted:

Is there an easy way to revert back to Windows 7 from Windows 10? I updated over 30 days ago, and now that I've been using my laptop more, I think it functions better with Windows 7. T420... i5, 8 GB ram, and an SSD.

I think there's the option to do so in Settings -> Update & Security if you elected to preserve your previous OS install and the window is <30 days and you didn't delete the prior installation data before that, but it sounds like your only option at this point would be to reinstall Win7 from scratch. For what it's worth, though, Win10 seems to run better than Win7 on every system I upgraded, especially older hardware. I don't think Win7 ran better, but a fresh install of either OS would probably feel faster. You could also try the Windows Fresh Start feature which should pretty much accomplish the same thing.

Vital Signs
Oct 17, 2007

Atomizer posted:

I think there's the option to do so in Settings -> Update & Security if you elected to preserve your previous OS install and the window is <30 days and you didn't delete the prior installation data before that, but it sounds like your only option at this point would be to reinstall Win7 from scratch. For what it's worth, though, Win10 seems to run better than Win7 on every system I upgraded, especially older hardware. I don't think Win7 ran better, but a fresh install of either OS would probably feel faster. You could also try the Windows Fresh Start feature which should pretty much accomplish the same thing.
Thanks!

TLove
Dec 24, 2009

Atomizer posted:

The only thing that turns me off is the "Open Box Policy" suggesting that anything other than the main product could be missing. If you take a gamble and get a package that's missing the power supply, well that means you're SoL and have to spend an extra $50-100..

Honestly man, I was worried at first, then I realized I'm the kind of person that can talk anyone down on the phone, especially if they left something out that prevented me from using a product. Both came in the original box with what I believe to be original wrap around the laptop itself, but the power supply was unwrapped. Thus far we have had them a little more than a month and I can safely say I feel like it's pretty sweet. In about six months I'll give an update just for giggles and we will see if anything fails out. Thank you both for the positive feedback.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Wickerman posted:

Has anyone had to remove the heatsink and apply fresh thermal paste to a gaming laptop before? My buddy was having a weird issue that suggested overheating on his i7-4720HQ laptop... couldn't find any hardware issues, so I just removed the heatsink and the thermal paste that was on it was almost like silly putty in consistency. Cleaned it off, applied arctic silver and reassembled and it's running normal again.

I've just never seen this in a laptop before, but I've also never bought a true quad core laptop with separate GPU so I'm not very familiar with overheating and heat transfer on them.

It's an ASUS ROG GL551J, for whatever that's worth.

Yeah. Dell's new Alienware units had shoddy pasting, and the heat pipe in release models didn't even make proper contact with the cpu because the heat pipes were badly bent by the motherboard.

Same with razer, who don't even have a plate between the pipes and the cpu/gpu and compensate with gobs of paste. I've had to repaste laptops from both brands, and it is something enthusiasts are starting to do as a matter of course.

Heat management isn't that complex. Heat pipes (or in more expensive laptops full on miniature vapour chambers) carry heat away to a fan heat sink, which circulates air in and out. Pasting it is virtually the same as any ordinary cpu on a desktop.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Ocrassus posted:

Yeah. Dell's new Alienware units had shoddy pasting, and the heat pipe in release models didn't even make proper contact with the cpu because the heat pipes were badly bent by the motherboard.

Same with razer, who don't even have a plate between the pipes and the cpu/gpu and compensate with gobs of paste. I've had to repaste laptops from both brands, and it is something enthusiasts are starting to do as a matter of course.

Heat management isn't that complex. Heat pipes (or in more expensive laptops full on miniature vapour chambers) carry heat away to a fan heat sink, which circulates air in and out. Pasting it is virtually the same as any ordinary cpu on a desktop.

Do current Alienwares suffer those issues still, or did Dell fix it?

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Ended up buying a refurbished T460 with all the features she wanted other than the backlit keyboard for $620, thanks for the help all.

Super late to the game here but Thinkpad keyboards are easy to replace and you can probably pick up a backlit one for a few bucks.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

knox_harrington posted:

Super late to the game here but Thinkpad keyboards are easy to replace and you can probably pick up a backlit one for a few bucks.

It turns out it does have a backlit keyboard, it just wasn't listed as having one in the specs. :)

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I want to get a new laptop but I don't really know where to start looking. All I really need it to do is surf internets, watch videos, play some games (my general rule is 2d -> laptop 3d -> desktop) and use windows office. I would much prefer a touchpad over one of those little nub things. I live in Sweden, so things are likely to be more expensive for me as well.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Ynglaur posted:

Do current Alienwares suffer those issues still, or did Dell fix it?

As far as I'm aware they have infact done a rather hasty board redesign on the newer batches. What had happened was the heat pipe went straight across something that was sticking out of the board, which put it under sustained upward pressure away from the cpu.

ThermoPhysical
Dec 26, 2007

Need a new laptop for web development classes. I'm told to not get anything under $900 to $1000 exactly.

Is the OP still current?

Personally, I'd like a "2-in-1" that I can turn into a tablet that I can use art programs with using a stylus. Is there a tablet/laptop mix that is nice with that as well?

EDIT: More info:

"A Windows laptop or MacBook (3 years old or newer) is required for this workshop.

"Students are required to supply their own laptop that is 3 years old or newer and has 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) as well as 3.2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)"

ThermoPhysical fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Apr 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

sincx fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Mar 23, 2021