Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Citizen Tayne posted:

Except there's nothing protecting the legislative filibuster the first time the GOP don't get their way

well they could already be heading down the path, if they wanted to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

brugroffil posted:

just gotta pray that RGB hangs on until dems take back the WH

:smith:

gently caress her for not stepping down when Obama could have got her through easily.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

brugroffil posted:

Can she live another 40 years? I doubt it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

brugroffil posted:

hey man remember just a few pages ago when you were super pissed at dems for not blowing up the SC filibuster when they had a majority but also had no reason to blow up the SC filibuster?? I guess I'm saying your measure of the situation might be a bit off.

oh poo poo you're right I made a mistake I'm disqualified from posting an opinion for all time!!!!!!!!!

*entirety of CSPAM shuts down leaving only squizzle posting power rangers gifs, forever*

*SA's stock shoots up 4000%*

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Hypha posted:

My GOD it's full of posts

They should've sent a poo poo poster

Oh wait

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Winkie01 posted:

gently caress her for not stepping down when Obama could have got her through easily.

yeah

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

some good rear end poo poo right there my man.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Zikan posted:

did he seriously dress like a new york bro in the middle of loving iraq

Can you imagine being an enlisted grunt and seeing this piece of poo poo strolling by with his six thousand dollar suit and leather shoes in your goddamn base in the middle of Baghdad

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

oh poo poo you're right I made a mistake I'm disqualified from posting an opinion for all time!!!!!!!!!

*entirety of CSPAM shuts down leaving only squizzle posting power rangers gifs, forever*

*SA's stock shoots up 4000%*

it was a pretty dumb mistake in line with this same mistake but keep melting down if you want

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Agean90 posted:

there was nothing protecting it before

Decorum and tradition were, but we now live in a country where it's fine to actively attempt to destroy any influence the other party has. The legislative filibuster is done the first time McConnell doesn't get his way.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

brugroffil posted:

start sacrificing the souls of neoliberals to her, D&D is a good place to start

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

still my personal fav pic of his kushness

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Can you imagine being an enlisted grunt and seeing this piece of poo poo strolling by with his six thousand dollar suit and leather shoes in your goddamn base in the middle of Baghdad

they voted for it. elections have consequences u know

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

If the Dems were smart, they'd just walk out and go home. It's clear at this point that the Republicans do not care if there are any Democrats in the senate whatsoever, and the Dems have no power to stop them, so just go home to your families or mistresses.

the gop spent 8 years keeping the senate from conducting its regular business so by the right wing projection principle we can guess that a :krad: move like that would end up w the republicans tarring the dems w a do-nothing obstructionist label

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

brugroffil posted:

it was a pretty dumb mistake in line with this same mistake but keep melting down if you want

lmbo

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

"i'm so glad i voted for his piece of poo poo father in law because i'm a moron"

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Better take off my regular shades and put on my bustin' shades

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

RAAQRRGGGG WHY DIDN'T DUMB DEMS BLOW UP THE SC FILIBUSTER?!?!?!1 HOW STUPID ARE THEY!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

brugroffil posted:

RAAQRRGGGG WHY DIDN'T DUMB DEMS BLOW UP THE SC FILIBUSTER?!?!?!1 HOW STUPID ARE THEY!

nice meltdown

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/850035900432232450

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

you can tell its a slow week cause the speculation is at "nuclear death spiral"

thats every week tho

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao good luck with that gerrymandering decision in the supreme court

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGREEi3q46g

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

i wanted to see the chevy transform too :mad:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

brugroffil posted:

hey man im just trying to take over the supreme court for the next generation and roll back decades of progress. looks like
you got a lot of growing up to do

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

still my personal fav pic of his kushness

i think i see some ball-skin hanging out

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I am still lolling at the US tbh. Funny to see how easily they ditch their principles. Cause even if all reps are scum, i am pretty sure some of them believe in the way senate used to work.

Otoh, it will be funny when there is a dem majority again. It will just take a few decades.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

They should've sent a poo poo poster

Oh wait

:v:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol nothing matters

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I can believe that why is that so unusual? Everybody takes the subway in NY. Trump grew up rich but not so rich that he wouldn't be riding the subway.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Thatim posted:

I am still lolling at the US tbh. Funny to see how easily they ditch their principles. Cause even if all reps are scum, i am pretty sure some of them believe in the way senate used to work.

Otoh, it will be funny when there is a dem majority again. It will just take a few decades.

i dont think so tim t h e u n i t e d s t a t e s n e v e r h a d a n y p r i n c i p l e s

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Serf posted:

lmao good luck with that civil rights, corporate supremacy, gerrymandering, privacy, or women's health decision in the supreme court

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
the report trump receives on jared's trip!

http://taskandpurpose.com/jared-kushner-iraq-storybook-pictures/

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

https://twitter.com/NYPDTransit/status/849963610084454400

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Xand_Man posted:

Better take off my regular shades and put on my bustin' shades

not gonna lie if i were in my early 30s or younger id want one of those fuckin sick rear end bustin jackets

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

euphronius posted:

Lol nothing matters

yes it does

wait let me check

no, nothing matters, my bad

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Serf posted:

lmao good luck with that gerrymandering decision in the supreme court

In a 5-4 decision, Supreme Court rules that gerrymandering is legal. "If you don't want to be disenfranchised, don't be losers, duh!", writes Gorsuch

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I'm on board with just expanding the supreme court every time there's a presidential change

in a 54-53 ruling, the majority

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

Lol nothing matters

• Locked thread