Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Lots of stuff happened today, what do you think about it, freep?

oh :smith:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Next time any of you feels pity for one of these creatures for whatever reason remember this:

quote:

Dad Cradles Dead Twins After Syrian Gas Attack
Posted on 4/5/2017, 11:29:50 PM by nickcarraway

This heart-wrenching photograph emerged Wednesday of a grieving dad clutching the bodies of his twin babies — both killed in the chemical attack in Syria.

The stunned man is seen sitting on the ground as he cradles the boy and girl, who are wrapped in white blankets, the Mirror of the UK reported.

They were among the more than 70 people killed — including 20 kids — in the devastating attack in the northern town of Khan Sheikhoun on Tuesday.

quote:

No soccer games with Christians heads for these tots. So sad.

2 posted on 4/5/2017, 11:31:18 PM by The Toll

quote:

Sure...how do we know they are dead? How do we know they haven’t been kept in the freezer for a photo shoot just like this?

Give me proof Assad did this. 2 dead sharia types??? Winning??? /s?

13 posted on 4/5/2017, 11:38:47 PM by ColdOne ((I miss my poochie... Tasha 2000~3/14/11~ Best Election Ever!)

quote:

Swedish women everywhere breath a sigh of relief.

15 posted on 4/5/2017, 11:39:51 PM by The Toll

quote:

Comment #20 Removed by Moderator

The rest of the thread is entirely "fake news". Not a single solitary "poor children" post.

e: bonus
Muslim man is beaten to death by Hindu 'cow vigilantes' in India after they launched an.....

quote:

For the first time in my life am upset a muslim was killed. After all who does not like a Hardee's monster thickburger?
The good part of this now a few Hindu temples will be bombed by Mohammed's friend's. His death will be avenged.

1 posted on 4/5/2017, 11:41:47 PM by Morgana

Here, have a nice stdh to cleanse the palate.

quote:

I was riding in a bus in India many years back when we hit a big bump. The driver hit the brakes, turned very white for a very brown man and dashed outside. He returned shortly after smiling and looking very relieved. Come to find out he had been terrified he hit a cow. Instead he ran over a boy and killed him.

We need more diversity.

12 posted on 4/6/2017, 12:13:36 AM by TheTimeOfMan (A time for peace and a time for war)

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Apr 6, 2017

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

MeLKoR posted:

The rest of the thread is entirely "fake news". Not a single solitary "poor children" post.

And why is this, you might be asking? Well, you see, Assad Did NOT Use Chemical Weapons Deep State Neo Cons Misleading the Presiden, posted by freeper HarleyLady27

This piece of poo poo is from the Conservative Treehouse because of course it is. This is the second copy of this article that was posted. There are two other similarly themed threads as well, but I haven't browsed through them. This is the only one posted after Trump's press conference this morning in which he talked about the children killed in this attack.

I'll assume "the globalist" here refers to Obama.

quote:

To: HarleyLady27

Last time ISIS used them...and then the globalist tried to blame Assad. ISIS was jumping around on youtube like apes, allah akbaring everything when they were mortaring people with gas shells.

4 posted on 4/5/2017, 1:34:57 PM by WKUHilltopper (WKU 2016 Boca Raton Bowl Champions)

quote:

Sorry guys, I naively bought into this false flag nonsense last time, and in time it was proven there is no doubt Assad used chemical weapons against rebel positions. I am not falling for this false flag story without overwhelming evidence... and I would advise others not to as well.

Assad has shown he has no qualms using these weapons... and frankly the fact he has any to use is proof of more lies from Kerry and Obama... with his non red line, red line nonsense.

5 posted on 4/5/2017, 1:35:17 PM by HamiltonJay

quote:

Actually, it’s doubtful whether the terrorists sacrificed their own people, although I wouldn’t put it past them. They just took several hundred prisoners from neighboring towns a few days ago, and they probably killed a bunch of them. As the article posted just two slots before this one says, it seems doubtful whether Sarin was involved. They just murdered 85 people and pretended that they were gassed.

8 posted on 4/5/2017, 1:38:04 PM by Cicero (Marcus Tullius)

quote:

Never believed Assad used chemical weapons.

Obama/Clinton destabilized the ME.

11 posted on 4/5/2017, 1:42:49 PM by Gene Eric (Don't be a statist!)

quote:

I never thought I’d agree with Whoraldo on anything but I agree with him on this.

Trump otta send a team in to investigate this. Maybe even have some Russians on the team.

If it turns out that Assad did this, take him out immediately.

12 posted on 4/5/2017, 1:43:13 PM by ChinaGotTheGoodsOnClinton (Go Egypt on 0bama)

Some aren't buying it, as we've seen. Others, well,

quote:

Assad’s a bad guy, sure, but you would think the previously deBunked NeoCon attempt to frame up Assad would SORT OF give them some doubts, the second time around...

but I GUESS NOT.

15 posted on 4/5/2017, 1:43:56 PM by gaijin

quote:

To: HamiltonJay

Sorry guys, I naively bought into this false flag nonsense last time

Well you misremembered. It was islamic filth that did it the last time. Proven. Same false flag crap they always try to pull with their production NGO teams.

Nothing to gain by Assad or Russia gassing a dozen people.

Use your brain.

19 posted on 4/5/2017, 1:45:39 PM by soycd

Nice opus?

quote:

BULL$#(P!

Asaad has been shown without any question to have used chemical weapons in the passed, on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS! Not just gut immediately fog of war conclusions, but slow methodical month long investigations that concluded and provided undeniable evidence he had done these things!

I am so sick of this! There is a certain part of the population so willing to believe anything they literally will swallow horse excrement to keep their world view in tact, and its folks on both the right and the left side of the aisle.

No article written within 24 or 48 hours of an attack is able to offer you jack crap but speculation and nonsense... the reality is simple... When you have 55 gallon drums being dropped on video from warplanes onto areas and suddenly those around the impact zone are suffering from gas exposure, you don’t have some secondary chemical exposure happening, you have fully intended gas attacks... The rebels nor Isis have any planes, and you don’t drop 55 gallon drums from a warplane if you are dropping bombs...

People need to stop being gullible and accept there is evil in this world. Asaad is not a nice man, The rebels aren’t nice people either, but if we as a civilization are going to say chemical weapons are over the line, then we cannot sit by and do nothing when these things happen.

I am so sick of the flagrant ignorance and frankly cowardice out of certain people.... Asaad has done this in the past and got away with it, it is far far more likely he is doing it again, to test the new administration, than it is ISIS somehow got itself some is trying to set up a false flag operation. ISIS doesn’t give a $H(* about the international community.... it has ZERO capacity to lob them from the sky.

This is the only post I am making on this, because I am not going to engage any further in the ignorance that has to be embraced to presume that oil drums falling from the sky set off some sort of chemicals already on the ground.

24 posted on 4/5/2017, 1:54:57 PM by HamiltonJay

quote:

To: HarleyLady27; All

The Brits and europeans are full bore on this

Assad is a beast! Kill the beast! It’s like the village scene from Beauty and the Beast! Villagers heading off to Damascus with flaming torches...

I get the feeling this has been set up like a globalist gang initiation for Trump

Attack Assad and he will finally be accepted by the bloods ...

31 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:03:04 PM by silverleaf (Age takes a toll: Please have exact change)

Sometimes it's funny to see the brain's tendency to see patterns where there are none. Sometimes it's frightening.

quote:

Tomorrow is the 100th anniversary of US entry into WWI. Probably the greatest disaster in history (unless you like carnage, poison gas, fascism & communism). Not a good day for the war mongers. Is it crazy to wonder if they are ginning this up to silence "isolationists"?

32 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:03:55 PM by Forgotten Amendments (Nessie ... Sasquatch ... The Free Syrian Army ...)

quote:

Flynn is gone and now so is Bannon
Deep,State has wooed Jared
Trump’s presidency ,may become the Jeb Bush presidency they didn’t get
At least on foreign policy

33 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:05:11 PM by silverleaf (Age takes a toll: Please have exact change)

quote:

If the Deep State supported the gassing or had knowledge of it actually being anti-Assad forces then I’m betting dollars to doughnuts McCain has something to do with this.

34 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:05:49 PM by Blue Highway (Q)

Just as a reminder, freeper HarleyLady27 also believes in pizzagate.

quote:

To: Blue Highway

If you stroll down the article you will see McCain and McMullin with the ISIS people...he just got back from Syria and Saudi a week or so ago...

39 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:09:22 PM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

quote:

To: soycd

Assad and Russia had nothing to gain and everything to lose by using chemical weapons, especially on civilians

Sec of State Tillerson recently announced a Trump Administration Syria Foreign. Policy shift that replaced the previous regime change in Syria policy to one of a negotiated settlement that allowed Assad to stay in power.

This change in policy enraged Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the EU, Iran, members if Congress, Turkey and others who have been pushing to get rid of Assad for their own reasons

These anti Assad players have far more motivation to execute a false flag operation to derail Trumps new Syria policy’

40 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:10:22 PM by rdcbn (.... when Poets buy guns, tourist season is over ...)

This is in the middle of a heated exchange and is sarcasm in context, but oh boy is it something.

quote:

To: Forgotten Amendments

Exactly and good points. The ulra secret cabal of globalists, zionists, finance capitalists, and neo cons told Assad to drop poison bombs. Never let any facts intrude on the isolationists paradigm.

47 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:18:41 PM by elhombrelibre (Cogito ergo sum a conservative pro-American.)

And of course WENDLE is in on the conspiracy talk as well

quote:

What facts do you have? You do know that the alleged chlorine gas attacks were debunked totally as being from the Syrian government and the actual chlorine gas factories were found to be actually isis factories and were captured near Palmyra. In your fact presentation tell us why they and the Russians did this? Finally, I am sure your facts are so strong that you would gladly fight the Russians and the Iranians to express your outrage for years to come.

48 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:19:00 PM by WENDLE (Obama administration Wire Tapped the Trump campaign for political purpose.)

Yeah, I like this guy. 2000 regdate.

quote:

To: Blue Highway

He did. I have it on good, very good authority, that McCain flew the plane that dropped the bombs.

49 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:19:31 PM by elhombrelibre (Cogito ergo sum a conservative pro-American.)

I like him a lot.

quote:

To: DoughtyOne

McCain flew the plane. Soros was his co-pilot. Neocons loaded the gas bombs, in Israel. It’s true. Assad is an innocent man.

51 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:20:57 PM by elhombrelibre (Cogito ergo sum a conservative pro-American.)

quote:

Comment #52 Removed by Moderator

Oh come the gently caress on, WENDLE.

quote:

You are completely mistaken.There isno instance of any chemical weapon use by the Syrian government on their own people ever!! You have been hood winked by the Neo Con . And now please provide evidence of the alleged “sarin gas” attack that brings you to this level of certitude. This is a staged false flag perpetrated by isis or the kurds.I assure you it was NOT the Russians and Syrians.

53 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:26:04 PM by WENDLE (Obama administration Wire Tapped the Trump campaign for political purpose.)

quote:

Comment #56 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Comment #57 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: The Toll

It’s the Deep State, especially the big banks and arms dealers who benefit from perpetual conflict. And our young men and women come back in a box or with their legs blown off. It all makes me sick. And to think that I used to support all of these neo-con ventures.

58 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:32:47 PM by huckfillary

quote:

How do we know they didn’t deserve it? Are you telling me that the majority Sunni population doesn’t have huge elements supporting and aiding ISIS?

76 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:54:08 PM by Sam Gamgee

And that's where I'll stop because I need to go hug my children and never let go.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
That's not the reason, the reaction was the same to the drowned refugee kid last year. They are simply scum and I'd gladly toss every single one of them into a FEMA oven.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

There was an article where Rice explained how her job worked and why the accusations against her were stupid and the freep response was just spamming "dindu nuffin" over and over.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

MeLKoR posted:

That's not the reason, the reaction was the same to the drowned refugee kid last year. They are simply scum and I'd gladly toss every single one of them into a FEMA oven.

gently caress, I'd forgotten about that. I wish I could forget it forever.

Mantis42 posted:

There was an article where Rice explained how her job worked and why the accusations against her were stupid and the freep response was just spamming "dindu nuffin" over and over.

Yeah, they really latched on to the "leaked nothing to nobody" thing so hard. It's amazingly clear that they never even attempted to watch the interview, just what their media sources wanted to digest out of it.

Anyway, from Dutch men hold hands to protest against homophobia posted by freeper Ennis85

the excerpt posted:

Dutch men are uploading pictures of themselves holding hands on to social media to stand against homophobia. The trend was sparked by an alleged attack on two gay men on a street in the Netherlands on Sunday. The images are being shared via the hashtags #handinhand and #allemannenhandinhand (all men hand in hand). Politicians, celebrities, football pundits and workers have joined in, throughout the Netherlands and beyond.
[...]
Gay couples in Amsterdam and Eindhoven also reported being assaulted because of their sexuality over the weekend, according to Dutch media. In some parts of the world, including India and some African countries, men commonly hold hands, taking it as a sign of friendship and respect. The Netherlands was the first country in the world to legalise same-sex marriage in 2011.

quote:

To: Ennis85

On threads like this I’m tempted to post a photo of rectal syphilis but I know I’d be banned.

7 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:42:37 PM by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

... pun?

quote:

To: Ennis85; RushIsMyTeddyBear; metmom; CynicalBear; SkyPilot; tuffydoodle; tang-soo; righttackle44; ...

Well, we have men who run around in women’s pink shoes.

The decline of the West is truly shocking these days.

On the way to Antichrist. It has been prophesied and so it shall come.

Obama’s “rainbow White House” was a very bad omen. And yes, the pun is intended.

Once the men-holding-hands culture meets the islamokazi-terrorist culture.....wow.

8 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:43:37 PM by SaveFerris (Hebrews 13:2 Do not forget to entertain strangers, for ... some have unwittingly entertained angels)

"The majority must reassert itself against influence from the minority!"

quote:

To: humblegunner

I think we should follow the example and find ways to demonstrate support for heterosexuality.

13 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:47:58 PM by bigbob

"Were they ... brown?"

quote:

....and the religion of the attackers was?

16 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:50:10 PM by alternatives? (Why have an army if there are no borders?)

"Yeah, what he said."

quote:

say they were attacked by a group of men in the early hours

Attacked by a group of men? Hmmm. I wonder what type of men they were. I doubt any of those men will be part of the hand holding campaign.

17 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:50:56 PM by Opinionated Blowhard ("When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.")

"OH OH OH I KNOW I KNOW TEACHER CALL ON ME"

quote:

No mention of who is attacking them. Is it Muslims??

18 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:51:18 PM by Dilbert San Diego

quote:

In some parts of the world, including India and some African countries, men commonly hold hands, taking it as a sign of friendship and respect.

This is as close as the PC BBC gets in the entire article to remotely coming close to mentioning the giant elephant in the room -- the reason why, all of the sudden, gay men are being assaulted in The Netherlands. The reader is left with the impression that Third World migrants who have been swamping The Netherlands would be happy to see two men holding hands. So the reason for the assaults and homophobia remains a mystery that hopefully will be solved by this hand-holding campaign.

21 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:56:11 PM by Opinionated Blowhard ("When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.")

"GONNA RAPE US AN ANGEL, BOYS :getin:"

quote:

To: caww

They probably look like the men that tried to beat down Lot’s door to get at the angels.

23 posted on 4/5/2017, 2:59:16 PM by SaveFerris (Hebrews 13:2 Do not forget to entertain strangers, for ... some have unwittingly entertained angels)

quote:

To: bigbob

Homosexuality is a psychological dead end, and like a recessive lethal gene in the gene pool, it keeps popping up until it finally mutates into something else, or the culture that forms it is exterminated by a clash with another culture that strongly despises that character trait, in a crude form of societal cancer treatment.

The Universe is a cruel and unforgiving place.

29 posted on 4/5/2017, 3:04:38 PM by alloysteel (John Galt has chosen to take the job. This time, Atlas did NOT shrug.)
Freepers: The Universe is a cruel and unforgiving place

What?

quote:

Uh huh. The same country that has criminalized talking about Islam. Good luck with your new masters tolerating homosexuality.

32 posted on 4/5/2017, 3:11:41 PM by Sam Gamgee

Tell us what you really feel, freep.

quote:

A country of dhimmi fags being taken over by people who will kill them. How quaint.

34 posted on 4/5/2017, 3:19:20 PM by pissant ((Deport 'em all))

quote:

Maybe we just might have to withdraw ALL our troops from Europe and allow them to live their lives in whatever perverted ways they choose.

Hell, if US provides your troop support, your own snowflakes can frolic gaily as much as they please.

Not to leave anyone on the outside, tighten up the immigration laws so to make it ‘easier’ for those that assert that the way things are going is not the way to live.

35 posted on 4/5/2017, 3:23:08 PM by xrmusn ((6/98)" "Senators Obama, Biden, Clinton & Schumer voted FOR THE WALL")

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Homosexuality is a psychological dead end, and like a recessive lethal gene in the gene pool, it keeps popping up until it finally mutates into something else, or the culture that forms it is exterminated by a clash with another culture that strongly despises that character trait, in a crude form of societal cancer treatment.

The Universe is a cruel and unforgiving place.

29 posted on 4/5/2017, 3:04:38 PM by alloysteel (John Galt has chosen to take the job. This time, Atlas did NOT shrug.)
You mean like when the Spartans you love to wank over got their poo poo pushed in by the Theban army?

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Freep rarely surprises me but "poor little Assad is being framed by John McCain" is so far from any logical frame of reference that I had to make sure I was reading it right.

"Those Muslin children deserved to be murdered with chemical weapons" is certainly more abhorrent but entirely predictable at this point :shrug:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

:lol:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc

MeLKoR posted:

Next time any of you feels pity for one of these creatures for whatever reason remember this:

e: bonus
Muslim man is beaten to death by Hindu 'cow vigilantes' in India after they launched an.....

Here, have a nice stdh to cleanse the palate.

:yikes:

That sure is a whole lot of hate, yeesh

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Democrats Seek to Make the Enlightenment Die in Darkness

quote:

If you just accept that everything progressives say is a lie designed for the sole purpose of enhancing their power, your life will be a lot more pleasant. You are going to be able to relax, secure in the knowledge that you are not hearing things, that up is not down, that you are not crazy, because you understand that each individual syllable leftists utter is a self-contained capsule of pure deception. And once you embrace that reality, you will see clearly that as a conservative dedicated to truth, personal liberty, and our Constitution, your only course of action is to destroy their putrid ideology and crush their hideous pinko dreams before their beady eyes.

Maybe that will convince them that they should return to a politics based upon rights and reason instead of pure power, but if it doesn’t, so what? You’ve still destroyed their putrid ideology and crushed their hideous pinko dreams, and thereby kept yourself and your fellow patriots from the perma-serfdom or worse that they intend for us. No, we won’t lose unless we give up, and the only way we will give up is if they pester us into submission.

Time to get conserva-woke to the new reality. Time to stop pretending that leftists are participating in good faith in what was the old paradigm of American politics. They aren’t, and we can’t go on as if they are. Understand that; don’t be some whiny, bow-tied conserva-dork pretending our current system is anything but the Octagon – and we better choose to be Chuck Norris. We’re just blessed that those who wish to make us serfs decided to conduct their coup using unelected bureaucrats and PC nagging as their primary weapons systems. Luckily, we now have all three branches of the government and a whole bunch of AR-15s.

Advantage: real Americans. Now is time to press it.

quote:

To: Kaslin
With those masked, foul-mouthed, lawless, violent, paid protestors of the Left, they have become unmasked for who they really are. They are the treasonous equivalent of Shiria Islam that does not recognize the American society built upon the Constitution and the rule of law. Like Islam, The left accepts no law other than law dictated by it’s own ideology.

Now that we know who the Left is, as the enemy of the republic, we must develop a strategy to defeat them.

3 posted on 4/5/2017, 11:22:57 PM by jonrick46 (The Left has a mental illness: A totalitarian psyche.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Kaslin
The Leftists must have complete control to stay in power and that means complete loyalty, which means the bonds of family have to be cut. Transgederism is merely the latest attempt to dissolve those bonds and promote self sterilization.

4 posted on 4/6/2017, 1:27:59 AM by Crucial

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

MeLKoR posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Georgia Peach posted:

If you just accept that everything progressives say is a lie designed for the sole purpose of enhancing their power, your life will be a lot more pleasant. You are going to be able to relax, secure in the knowledge that you are not hearing things, that up is not down, that you are not crazy, because you understand that each individual syllable leftists utter is a self-contained capsule of pure deception. And once you embrace that reality, you will see clearly that as a conservative dedicated to truth, personal liberty, and our Constitution, your only course of action is to destroy their putrid ideology and crush their hideous pinko dreams before their beady eyes.

Maybe that will convince them that they should return to a politics based upon rights and reason instead of pure power, but if it doesn’t, so what? You’ve still destroyed their putrid ideology and crushed their hideous pinko dreams, and thereby kept yourself and your fellow patriots from the perma-serfdom or worse that they intend for us. No, we won’t lose unless we give up, and the only way we will give up is if they pester us into submission.

Time to get conserva-woke to the new reality. Time to stop pretending that leftists are participating in good faith in what was the old paradigm of American politics. They aren’t, and we can’t go on as if they are. Understand that; don’t be some whiny, bow-tied conserva-dork pretending our current system is anything but the Octagon – and we better choose to be Chuck Norris. We’re just blessed that those who wish to make us serfs decided to conduct their coup using unelected bureaucrats and PC nagging as their primary weapons systems. Luckily, we now have all three branches of the government and a whole bunch of AR-15s.

Advantage: real Americans. Now is time to press it.

Wait wait wait, the party that currently says gently caress you to all minorities, women, children after they're born, and now even it's own main voter block, dug in its heels and said no to everything in a fit of anger because the ideas came from the other party, currently are trying to muscle through everything including unethical and unconstitutional laws, constantly wanting to go steam roll other countries, just to name a few (as well as this whole rant), is the party based on rights, reason, and not doing everything to enhance their own power?
If you want better evidence conservatives are wackjob retards, you'd be hard pressed to find it

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

quote:

You are going to be able to relax, secure in the knowledge that you are not hearing things, that up is not down, that you are not crazy, because you understand that each individual syllable leftists utter is a self-contained capsule of pure deception.

This is the most elegant admission that the freepers are literally insane that I've ever seen come from a freeper.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Nunes recused himself!

:munch:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh hey, Nunes stepped down because he himself is now under investigation by an ethics committee :v: I'll have to check freep when I get home to see their hot :tinfoil: takes. Or are they just gonna throw him under the bus?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Fathis Munk posted:

Oh hey, Nunes stepped down because he himself is now under investigation by an ethics committee :v: I'll have to check freep when I get home to see their hot :tinfoil: takes. Or are they just gonna throw him under the bus?

I think you'll find that it's those filthy, awful liberals' fault. They just forced that nice young man out of his job.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Fathis Munk posted:

One of 2 things will happen:

1. "His name sounds like one of them Mexicans. ILLEGAL?!"

2. "OBAMAAAAAA"

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

you are not thinking nearly nonsensical enough, they are going to 1) blame nunes, and, 2) ask why rice hasn't stepped down yet

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
No. He's just Ollie North 2.0. Nothing is going to happen to Nunes except that he will retire in comfort and wealth.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Well in the real world yes, but I want to see the freep world's reality.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Facing ethics claims, Nunes to step aside from Russia probe (another scalp for the Leftists)

quote:

I’m tired of losing.

2 posted on 4/6/2017, 10:07:38 AM by Steely Tom (Liberals think in propaganda)

quote:

Why in the hell don’t some Republican groups complain against SEVERAL dems and demand ethics investigations?
Seriously - the GOP needs to at least fight back!!!

3 posted on 4/6/2017, 10:09:10 AM by demkicker (My passion for freedom is stronger than that of Democrats whose obsession is to enslave me.)

quote:

We eat our own. We eat ourselves.

4 posted on 4/6/2017, 10:10:23 AM by Ouchthatonehurt ("When you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill)

quote:

I have to repeat everything you said, I’m beginning to wonder what the heck is going on...so the dems circle the wagons, and the pubbies ‘eat their own’...wow, I don’t know if we won or not...

9 posted on 4/6/2017, 10:13:24 AM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Freepers : We eat our own. We eat ourselves. 

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Mantis42 posted:

Facing ethics claims, Nunes to step aside from Russia probe (another scalp for the Leftists)

quote:

I’m tired of losing.

2 posted on 4/6/2017, 10:07:38 AM by Steely Tom (Liberals think in propaganda)

Not gonna lie. Watching them crash and burn is almost better than a Hillary win. They finally got the trophy they wanted, only to discover that it's made of polonium and cat poo poo, and there's a dead raccoon rotting inside.

We get 4 years of these bitter tears of defeat, rather than a couple months, followed by renewed obstructionism. :unsmigghh:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Fathis Munk posted:

Freepers : We eat our own. We eat ourselves. 

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
So what does the cesspit think of McConnell removing the filibuster for SCOTUS justice nominations? I imagine it just warms the cockles of their cold, calcified, nearly-non-existent hearts.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Hey guys, guess what time it is ?

Anyways, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes will temporarily step away from Russia probe, reports say

quote:

To: gwjack
WHY.
WTF,there goes the investigation

2 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:45:22 PM by CGASMIA68

quote:

Wait’ll you hear his statement. Bill Hemmer’s reading it right now. He hogties the Left, calls them out by name over bogus ethics charges.

Don’t panic... this has the whiff of a magnificent set-up.

3 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:46:05 PM by txhurl

quote:

To: txhurl
What do you mean set up!?

I am so drat tired of patriots paying for the sins of these radical leftists.

13 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:50:14 PM by Stopthethreat

quote:

This has Ryan’s prints all over it.

23 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:55:39 PM by FlipWilson

quote:

To: txhurl
I am not blaming DJT. He is fine. Nunes shouldn’t have given these IDIOTS in the Democrat party and the media (redundant) more fodder.

24 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:55:40 PM by SoFloFreeper

quote:

To: Lady Heron
Well Trump needs to turn it around on them. Expose every skeleton in every closet which im sure are much more heinous and disturbing on their side

I swear Trump has the patience of a saint. He has been accused of rape, incest, pedophilia, etc called every name in the book, knows that he and his family has been spied on, probably even watching his wife and daughter undress. I would have gotten homicidal by now

40 posted on 4/6/2017, 4:12:26 PM by Stopthethreat

Breaking: Nunes steps aside on Russia investigation

quote:

To: GIdget2004
The GOP has more caves than Kentucky.

2 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:45:51 PM by Buckeye McFrog

quote:

Don’t these REPUBLICANS have a SPINE?

3 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:47:04 PM by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

quote:

Patience people...I have a feeling there is more to this than meets the eye.

11 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:50:01 PM by Daddaroo

quote:

To: TakebackGOP
Wonder if this is happening according to plan after Bannon or anything to do with that?

21 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:52:22 PM by lilypad

quote:

Now we KNOW that the Obama Administration illegally spied on Trump and the powers that be are trying to hide that fact.
LEFTIES/Dem have filed SEVERAL ethics complaints against Nunes. Looks like they've been able to put him "under investigation" to take him out of the picture and shut him up.

36 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:55:17 PM by TXSearcher (Interesting times we live in...........)

quote:

Another one bites the DUST!!!!!Freaking bastard Cowards all the Republican party! I am sick to my stomach that the liberal asses always get their man! That’s it!!!!! I am so over the Republican Party they can go straight to hell!!! I am finished!! this country is hanging by a thread...freakin evil establishment is winning!! OUR COUNTRY IS SO F WITH THESE BASTARDS!!! I am so through!!! that’s it!!! I clean my hands I throw in the towel they can all go to freaking hell all of them! I hope DC burns to the ground! Cowards cowards that’s what we elected cowards!

38 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:55:57 PM by RoseofTexas

quote:

Bannon yesterday, Nunes today. Dems must be high-fiving!

43 posted on 4/6/2017, 3:57:36 PM by Artcore

etc for 200 more posts, let's skim it.

quote:

To: M Kehoe
I’m missing a part of a sentence.

How did that happen?

Recuse himself.

Sheesh.

5.56mm

81 posted on 4/6/2017, 4:09:30 PM by M Kehoe

quote:

Someone may have threatened his wife and children. (Yes, that’s the way the Left plays the game.) Blackmail is a favored weapon.

87 posted on 4/6/2017, 4:12:21 PM by txrefugee

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever
No.
Neither SPINE, nor GUTS, nor BALLS! But yet they LIVE and REPRODUCE!

Biological paradoxes.

This is disgusting. Dems NEVER cave!

92 posted on 4/6/2017, 4:14:53 PM by ZULU (DUMP THAT POS PAUL RYAN!! HE KILLED OBAMACARE REPEAL AND WILL KILL TAX REFORM!!)

quote:

To: dware
These hearings are being set up for failure, just like the 911 Commission
and Bengazi hearings were.

103 posted on 4/6/2017, 4:19:06 PM by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small pittance)

quote:

To: Daddaroo
Agree. Something more. With DJTs fine hand involved. I think he and Nunes are setting up Shiff and his gang are in for a nasty surprise.

149 posted on 4/6/2017, 4:37:42 PM by BigEdLB (To Dimwitocrats: We won. You lost. Get used to it.)

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Debate & Discussion › Freepers: LINGUINI STRIKES AGAIN!!!

I mean...come on

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Fathis Munk posted:

Hey guys, guess what time it is ?

Tell me JimRob doesn't make $350k a year off of this poo poo.

Fake edit: I looked at the OP, half a mil :eyepop: I'm in the wrong business.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah scamming bigoted boomers is actually a drat profitable business. Be it directly like through freep or indirectly with ads on fake news sites.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah scamming bigoted boomers is actually a drat profitable business. Be it directly like through freep or indirectly with ads on fake news sites.

If Rimjob's ever deemed Insufficiently Pure, or finally succumbs to diabetes and the collective will of the entire D&D forum, I sometimes wonder if the replacement for Freep will just be a grift owned by a goon.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

If Rimjob's ever deemed Insufficiently Pure, or finally succumbs to diabetes and the collective will of the entire D&D forum, I sometimes wonder if the replacement for Freep will just be a grift owned by a goon.

I think someone here admitted to trying to get such a service going, but it involved starring into the abyss too much for even them. So it's very doable and I'm sure there's no lack of soulless creatures who will gleefully fill the void JimRob will leave, but having to literally dehumanize yourself is part of the requirements.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Odds are that any money you made would have to be funneled straight to the nearest liquor store to keep yourself even remotely sane. One can only look at so many SavageSusie posts before feeling a sense of fear and dread creeping into your mind.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lol, yeah, Nunes sure tied up the Dems by going on a baby rant asserting the charges were bogus. Man, if that's all it takes why haven't they been doing this for years. I dunno which is funnier, the ones tiring of winning or the ones that are so deep in denial their brains melt

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lprsti99 posted:

Tell me JimRob doesn't make $350k a year off of this poo poo.

Fake edit: I looked at the OP, half a mil :eyepop: I'm in the wrong business.

Eh, it's been tapering off through the years. Funny thing when you purge the people paying you they stop paying you

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

But that's not why we're here.

Steve Bannon Calls Jared Kushner a ‘Cuck’ and ‘Globalist’ Behind His Back

From the article (I love seeing them define these words):

quote:

“Cuckservative,” a portmanteau of “cuckold” and “conservative,” has become a favorite slur on the right, used like a sexually and racially charged version of “RINO,” a Republican In Name Only. “Globalist” is a term typically used by nationalist, pro-Trump right-wingers against political opponents; however, the term has also come under fire for at times carrying anti-Semitic tones. (Kushner is Jewish.)

Be still, my beating heart :swoon:

quote:

For the time being, both Bannon and Kushner, and their respective allies in the White House, are digging in for a cold, if not increasingly hotter, war. For instance, Bannon’s far-right media allies are ready to wage a sustained war on their new enemy, Kushner.

Freep responds:

quote:

To: C19fan
Bad move to believe a progressive fake news site.

Fake news sure is making the rounds today.

3 posted on 4/6/2017, 2:11:35 PM by TheStickman (And their fear tastes like sunshine puked up by unicorns.)

quote:

I hope the President listens to Bannon.

4 posted on 4/6/2017, 2:12:34 PM by laplata ( Liberals/Progressives have diseased minds.)

quote:

If Trump continues to side with his liberal Democrat son-in-law over the promises of his platform, wishes of his voters, and Bannon—he loses me.

It is fraud to have run as he did, in the GOP, and then turn his admin over to a bunch of Democrats and good-as-Democrats.

6 posted on 4/6/2017, 2:14:14 PM by 9YearLurker

quote:

To: TheStickman
Fake news sure is making the rounds today.
---------------
Everything is not Fake News. Bannon is right on the money.

7 posted on 4/6/2017, 2:14:35 PM by laplata ( Liberals/Progressives have diseased minds.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TheStickman
“Everything is not Fake News”

Just from progressive websites like the Daily Beast. They are as reliable & honest as CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Bloomberg, Fox News, LaLies, NYLies, BBC and so on.
Everything a never-trumpers says is Fake News as well.
--------------------------
Fake News is designed to undermine and hurt the President. Fake News is Fake, not Truth. Kushner is not a good influence on the President and that is a Fact..

27 posted on 4/6/2017, 2:24:14 PM by laplata ( Liberals/Progressives have diseased minds.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

Frankly, if Bannon resigns, he’s going to take a sizable chunk of Trump’s base of support with him. He is a bellweather in this administration. If he leaves, then Trump will basically be saying that he’s going to run with liberal wing of the party.

36 posted on 4/6/2017, 2:30:02 PM by Antoninus ("The Western world has lost its civil courage, both as a whole and separately." -Solzhenitsyn)

quote:

Ivanka and Jared will derail this administration if left unchecked. Now we hear Ivanka met with Cecile Richards, who yelled at her, and the meeting accomplished nothing.
Country BEFORE family, Mr. President. Remember Benjamin Franklin son backed King George during the Revolution, and Ben let him rot in jail for it. Trump needs to stick to Bannon and tell the Kushners to behave...or go back to NYC.

40 posted on 4/6/2017, 2:32:00 PM by montag813

Failed to read the article, where it was explicitly spelled out:

quote:

Still don’t fully understand the word “cuck.”

Also, my spell-check doesn’t recognize it. Doubly annoying.

Be careful about loaded, insider-baseball pejoratives. The Left is overwhelmed by them (racist! homophobe! Islamophobe!), which is why Leftist sound so stupid. it says much more about the speaker than the object

I agree also - this could all be fake news. Who knows what he really said?

43 posted on 4/6/2017, 2:33:54 PM by PGR88

quote:

To: All
Cucks prove themselves to be cucks by believing fake news

50 posted on 4/6/2017, 2:37:08 PM by 4rcane

quote:

To: All
I don’t believe this news for a second. The word cuck is totally being misused by someone who don’t understand what it means, so I don’t think Bannon used it against Kushner This phrase don’t apply to Kushner. Cucks only applies to Conservatives who find enjoyment in betraying their base.

That’s like calling Obama a cuck for betraying Republicans. It doesn’t make sense

57 posted on 4/6/2017, 2:43:11 PM by 4rcane

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Icon Of Sin posted:

Odds are that any money you made would have to be funneled straight to the nearest liquor store to keep yourself even remotely sane. One can only look at so many SavageSusie posts before feeling a sense of fear and dread creeping into your mind.

I'm a librarian. Dealing with the screeching of confused old people and weird messages from spastic teenage trolls is part of my job.

SocketWrench posted:

Eh, it's been tapering off through the years. Funny thing when you purge the people paying you they stop paying you

Didn't he reveal some time last year that the only way to cancel a recurring donation to Freep is to email him personally and ask him to turn the request off? And that several purged freepers never requested that? (And then implied that he may have "lost" the request emails of a few former freepers he didn't like?)

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Be careful about loaded, insider-baseball pejoratives. The Left is overwhelmed by them (racist! homophobe! Islamophobe!), which is why Leftist sound so stupid. it says much more about the speaker than the object
You know, those terms that only those deep inside would recognize or understand such as "racist" or "homophobe". Just bizarre non-language for all but a select few.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
I like the sadposts where they realize, fleetingly, that they've been duped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Icon Of Sin posted:

But that's not why we're here.

Steve Bannon Calls Jared Kushner a ‘Cuck’ and ‘Globalist’ Behind His Back

From the article (I love seeing them define these words):

quote:

“Cuckservative,” a portmanteau of “cuckold” and “conservative,” has become a favorite slur on the right, used like a sexually and racially charged version of “RINO,” a Republican In Name Only. “Globalist” is a term typically used by nationalist, pro-Trump right-wingers against political opponents; however, the term has also come under fire for at times carrying anti-Semitic tones. (Kushner is Jewish.)

Everyone in this thread should take a few minutes and try to imagine what it must be like to be someone who is not politically active. Imagine that your interest in politics is instead an interest in say sports, or woodcarving, or reading lovely airport romance novels.

Now imagine that your nephew or a close friend has posted that article on Facebook, and for the first time in your life, you are exposed to the word "cuckservative," because the president's chief advisor used it to describe the president's son-in-law.

:psyboom: