Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Two Finger posted:

Pretty amusing I thought. I might need to lighten up too.

Sorry all been unemployed a few months and going a little stir crazy. I'm taking a boat up to fiji in a few weeks and have another big catering job tomorrow so normal bbq and boat posting will resume shortly

Open your goddamned bbq truck. If you have nothing else going on, start a cheap LLC or whatever and do a trial run. If you don't like it, sell the truck for what you paid for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Two Finger posted:

Pretty amusing I thought. I might need to lighten up too.

Sorry all been unemployed a few months and going a little stir crazy. I'm taking a boat up to fiji in a few weeks and have another big catering job tomorrow so normal bbq and boat posting will resume shortly

Which island?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
this guy sitting at the bar had a p-38 can opener on his key chain and used it as a segue into I'M A VETERAN when trying to hit on the bartender. please dont be that guy.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
gently caress you i'll do what i want when i'm drunk I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I met Sky Shark way back in 2005 or something and he seemed like a decent-enough dude.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

35 pounds of pork belly and brisket in the weber. 8 hours to go.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Deathy McDeath posted:

I met Sky Shark way back in 2005 or something and he seemed like a decent-enough dude.

Sky Shark in person was pretty chill. But he also wasn't yelling weird theories into the air repeatedly the way the Internet encourages.

He was less chill when some dumbass almost killed him, but that's understandable.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
lol someone stalked grover 2.0 and then ratted him out to a local building inspector

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Zeris posted:

lol someone stalked grover 2.0 and then ratted him out to a local building inspector

yeah i saw that and while i am normally against that kind of behaviour, gently caress me it was needed in that case for the guy's own safety

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Zeris posted:

And ate a ban for doing so

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Zeris posted:

that's pretty lame but on the other hand when we're looking at houses i'm going to start looking out for evidence of lovely diy work :ohdear:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Not digging it out of that thread. Is the inspector paying him a visit?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Two Finger posted:

35 pounds of pork belly and brisket in the weber. 8 hours to go.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeris posted:

I'm all for this. Sometimes an idiot needs to be saved from himself.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

cowboy elvis posted:

I'm all for this. Sometimes an idiot needs to be saved from himself.

Yeah, but it's one thing to do it and another thing entirely to loudly announce it repeatedly in the thread. All that does is drive off the OP, denying us added hilarity when OP comes back with more stupidity.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

McNally posted:

Yeah, but it's one thing to do it and another thing entirely to loudly announce it repeatedly in the thread. All that does is drive off the OP, denying us added hilarity when OP comes back with more stupidity.

Yeah that's the problem, here. People think they have some obligation to a loving house, when in face the first obligation of an account-holding forums poster is to not kill the golden goose, e.g. Grover 2.0. Followed shortly by keeping GIP posters from killing themselves, following shortly thereafter by posting dogges.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
whenever someone links a thread like that I just read it, not to post. Especially not in a subforum that I would woudln't ever post in. That poo poo just ruins it when outsiders come in with their quips.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Sniff the poop, look at the poop, don't touch the poop.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

McNally posted:

Goons have always had a problem of thinking they're funny when 99% of them are definitely not funny and should just let the funny 1% do their thing.
I do not think I'm funny so I don't try to join in on these dogpiles.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Stultus Maximus posted:

Goons have always had a problem of thinking they're funny when 99% of them are definitely not funny and should just let the funny 1% do their thing.
I do not think I'm funny so I don't try to join in on these dogpiles.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

:golfclap:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Custom titles is all I'm good at

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
lmbo

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Zeris posted:

Custom titles is all I'm good at

Judging by mine, apparently not....

t:mad:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Genocide Tendency posted:

thats a good avatar :(

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

thats a good avatar :(

Agreed.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
sup dudes :hfive:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
HCT i'm havin a good day, it's sunny i'm sipping a guiness and chillin out to Hall & Oates.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Mike-o posted:

HCT i'm havin a good day, it's sunny i'm sipping a guiness and chillin out to Hall & Oates.

drat, that sounds like a fine day. not so sunny today but not raining at least, I'll take it.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
CNN Reporting 50 tomahawks launched at airfields

Edit: wrong thread damnit

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Genocide Tendency posted:

Suck a dick whiny bitch I told you I'm waiting on an admin to upload it, now say thank you

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

CNN Reporting 50 tomahawks launched at airfields

Edit: wrong thread damnit

Def not how I needed to learn about this at four loving AM. Jesus Christ.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
PRETEND AND SPECULATE THAT THIS IS WAY MORE EXCITING THAN IT REALLY WAS

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Apr 7, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Thanks for crossposting it though, holy poo poo.

I was trying to avoid the CE thread today but now I'm off to facefuck the void for an hour.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Ohh you testing me

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'll edit it out sorry but its the end of teh world and was airing grievences for poo poo i know is beyond your control

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

No I love everyone and you can be mad I'm mad too

All I want anymore is to deliver the perfect bitchy hot take as SS-18 scourges my rear end fat into cracklins

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
All I want is to be able to finish this bottle of scotch before SS-18 SATAN takes me home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i just edited it for hopefully a few people thinking it was some shocking revelation

i should just do the link to your own profile thing again it works every time

• Locked thread