Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Majorian posted:

The U.S. won't gain anything. Trump thinks his presidency will, because he's literally that dumb.

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Majorian posted:

The U.S. won't gain anything. Trump thinks his presidency will, because he's literally that dumb.

The media are all sucking his cock right now so I think it's worked a little bit.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

theperminator posted:

The media are all sucking his cock right now so I think it's worked a little bit.

Most of them are talking about how Papa Putin is angry with Lil' Donny RN actually.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

theperminator posted:

The media are all sucking his cock right now because he's shown to be willing to play ball with Lockheed-Goldman-Saud and continue the status quo. Trump didn't take the initiative in any of this, he's just doing what his handlers are telling him, just like his predecessors and just like Hillary and probably even Bernie would have done.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
u leave bernie's exalted name outta this

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
sry

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
It's totally Trump's ego though. That's the only reason we could possibly be doing the same exact thing we've been doing since WWII ended

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

I voted for, donated to, and volunteered for Bernie, idiot.

Haha, yeah Bernie would have won but instead betrayed his base for Hillary Clinton. Spineless just like you.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Pastry Mistakes posted:

Cross-posted serious question: what does the united states gain by going to war with Syria?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/255784560904773633

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Pastry Mistakes posted:

Cross-posted serious question: what does the united states gain by going to war with Syria?

Oh that tasty post war boom baby. But no, hopefully this doesnt escalate. if it doesn't Trump just gets to act all smug and wag a finger at other countries for not smacking Assad on the wrist and will probably just spin it into attacking NATO because America had to do all the work.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

Haha, yeah Bernie would have won but instead betrayed his base for Hillary Clinton. Spineless just like you.

I'll bet you're boo-hoo-hooing like these guys, Prorat.:allears:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

I'll bet you're boo-hoo-hooing like these guys, Prorat.:allears:

I won't respond to the first tweet because that guy is a scam but the 2nd tweet is something you need to learn from. Trump supporters don't blindly follow trump. Meanwhile you still think Bernie is good and will follow him to the end despite him being spineless traitorous scum. He's blowing Hillary lizard cock as we speak (in his lake house)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

I won't respond to the first tweet because that guy is a scam but the 2nd tweet is something you need to learn from. Trump supporters don't blindly follow trump.

LOL yeah you did. You're all really not smart.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Prorat posted:

I won't respond to the first tweet because that guy is a scam but the 2nd tweet is something you need to learn from. Trump supporters don't blindly follow trump. Meanwhile you still think Bernie is good and will follow him to the end despite him being spineless traitorous scum. He's blowing Hillary lizard cock as we speak (in his lake house)

:stonklol:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

LOL yeah you did. You're all really not smart.

No actually the big internet trump supporters are against Trump right now, they don't just blindly follow their party like Democrats and Neocons do.

I know that crazy but it's call Free thinking and being honest with yourself. You will literally be saying "Bernie would have won" 20 years from now, meanwhile former Trump supporters will be winning their 11th election in a row.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Prorat posted:

No actually the big internet trump supporters are against Trump right now, they don't just blindly follow their party like Democrats and Neocons do.

I know that crazy but it's call Free thinking and being honest with yourself. You will literally be saying "Bernie would have won" 20 years from now, meanwhile former Trump supporters will be winning their 11th election in a row.

Can't we just agree that both of them are Cucks?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

Oh my God, stop, you're making me piss myself.:roflolmao:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Oh my God, stop, you're making me piss myself.:roflolmao:

*writes in Bernie on the 2020 ballot*

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Prorat is right. What is wrong with critizing Trump if you voted for him?

Voting for politicians isn't like having to root for your local sports team. It's ok to say they are poo poo and a mistake when they start failing. Lmao Hillary supporters are beyond tarded.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Prorat posted:

No actually the big internet trump supporters are against Trump right now,

So you mean that Trump approval rate is currently going down? That he's even less popular?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Looks like fake news polls were right after all :smuggo:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

So you mean that Trump approval rate is currently going down? That he's even less popular?

"Approval ratings" are nonsense and not a real thing. They don't matter if they are high or low. It's something that needs to go away.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

"Approval ratings" are nonsense and not a real thing. They don't matter if they are high or low. It's something that needs to go away.

This is the political version of
https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561?lang=en

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Trumps approval rating could be 1% and he still is better than the last 3 presidents for not being a pro TPP globalist douche.

It means nothing.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Prorat posted:

:berned:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

Trumps approval rating could be 1% and he still is better than the last 3 presidents for not being a pro TPP globalist douche.

It means nothing.

My God you actually believe he's not a globalist.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

My God you actually believe he's not a globalist.

So now he's a globalist? I thought he was a Muslim hating, European hating, Pope hating, Mexican hating, racist nationalist that only cares about America and wants to surround the country with a giant wall...

He might as well be George Soros! I bet him and Soros are great friends.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Prorat posted:

It means nothing.

An approval rating of 1% would mean that 99% of Americans disagree with your opinion that he's a good president.

since "good" and "bad" are subjective values, that would make Trump a bad president for the whole reality outside of your deluded mind.

You sound like one of those guys who's like "I don't care everyone thinks chemtrails are not real, they are still real to ME!"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

So now he's a globalist? I thought he was a Muslim hating, European hating, Pope hating, Mexican hating, racist nationalist that only cares about America and wants to surround the country with a giant wall...

He might as well be George Soros! I bet him and Soros are great friends.

He's a racist billionaire who makes a lot of money off of free trade, OP.

And you voted for him, thinking he would be a protectionist. LOL

I'll bet you also expected he'd get you better healthcare.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

He's a racist billionaire who makes a lot of money off of free trade, OP.

And you voted for him, thinking he would be a protectionist. LOL

I'll bet you also expected he'd get you better healthcare.

Free trade and globalism are two different things, but hey if you call him racist 3 more times than Hillary will be president, it's a beatlejuice thing.

And don't derail with healthcare. It has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

But if you want to mention health care, how's Corey Booker's cock taste? We know it defiantly doesn't taste like low priced medicine.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Snatch Duster posted:

Prorat is right. What is wrong with critizing Trump if you voted for him?

Voting for politicians isn't like having to root for your local sports team. It's ok to say they are poo poo and a mistake when they start failing. Lmao Hillary supporters are beyond tarded.

it's loving bitter cause everyone with at least two brain cells saw this coming and predicted that Trump would be a huge gently caress up. yet we still had to go through this whole charade, pretending like something good might come out of it.

If it quacks like a retarded conman, it is a retarded conman. ALWAYS

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

Free trade and globalism are two different things

They go hand-in-hand, dumbass. Free trade is an integral part of globalism.

quote:

But if you want to mention health care, how's Corey Booker's cock taste? We know it defiantly doesn't taste like low priced medicine.

Yes, my record of praising Corey Booker is well-founded and not at all pulled out of your rear end.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Prorat posted:

Maybe if they were saying "darn it, Trump, I find you generally agreeable on all other points and issues except what you have just done here with Syria!"

But they're like:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

They go hand-in-hand, dumbass. Free trade is an integral part of globalism.

Yes, my record of praising Corey Booker is well-founded and not at all pulled out of your rear end.

You are a faux progressive. A fraud like the rest of D&D. Corporate douches that can't think for themselves.

How many elections do you people have to lose? 2012, 2014, 2016, and soon to be 2018 by a lot.

Trunplicans actually think for themselves which is why they are Trumplicans instead of Cruz, Romney, Rubio supporters like good little slave sheep.

Edit: forgot 2010. lol losers

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Prorat posted:

You are a faux progressive.

enough with your identity politics!

edit: lol

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Apr 7, 2017

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
bernie

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

would

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/status/850257944046321664

If Trump doesn't satisfy his base we are going to be in for a wild ride with who his base will promote instead.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

If Trump doesn't satisfy his base we are going to be in for a wild ride with who his base will promote instead.

Nah, you're all just going to cry into your waifu pillows and the rest of us will laugh at you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Prorat posted:

You like the weasely way he said "Trump voters" instead of "I"? Good poo poo.

• Locked thread