Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

mlmp08 posted:

Sky Shark in person was pretty chill. But he also wasn't yelling weird theories into the air repeatedly the way the Internet encourages.

He was less chill when some dumbass almost killed him, but that's understandable.

CEASE FIRE BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
nothing matters drink heavily

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Zeris posted:

Suck a dick whiny bitch I told you I'm waiting on an admin to upload it, now say thank you

For real, my bad. I totally missed that post.

Thanks man.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

nothing matters drink heavily

but. I have important poo poo to do tomorrow.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

mlmp08 posted:

but. I have important poo poo to do tomorrow.

i just have to call jails and tell them to turn their banking kiosks off then on again all day

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
tfr seems so bad I can't believe i used to post there, one of my internet friends who was relatively a big poster there had to get an alt account because they were so psycho towards him had to get an alt account just to avoid them lol

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Genocide Tendency posted:

Judging by mine, apparently not....

t:mad:

THAT WAS MINE :(

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

tfr seems so bad I can't believe i used to post there, one of my internet friends who was relatively a big poster there had to get an alt account because they were so psycho towards him had to get an alt account just to avoid them lol

tfr got mad at haji dangerfield so they can gently caress off the edge of my dick. buncha gun fetishizers who get all worked up when they see a dead guy :rolleye:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

tfr got mad at haji dangerfield so they can gently caress off the edge of my dick. buncha gun fetishizers who get all worked up when they see a dead guy :rolleye:

lol gently caress you if haji dangerfield did anything but make you laugh

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mike-o posted:

gently caress you if haji dangerfield did anything but make you laugh

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Mike-o posted:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mike-o posted:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Stolen from not-CineD, but this is rad as hell

ps. what in the gently caress is haji dangerfield?

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Hype as hell for Covenant. Just hope Kenny powers lives

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

FastestGunAlive posted:

Hype as hell for Covenant. Just hope Kenny powers lives

you know he's gonna die firing off a minicannon as the rest of the team runs off

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

tfr seems so bad I can't believe i used to post there,

There's still some good threads but I'm not sure about the decision to let blatantly racist and misogynist posts go unchecked while probating anyone who insults others for posting racist, misogynist things because we shouldn't hurt their feelings.

Also a lot of further right posters cry that they need a safe space from somewhat liberal gun owner's words.

But the airpower thread alone redeems it. And occasionally you get cool restoration/project threads worth lurking. McNally cleans guns up purty.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

The TFR politics thread is a bastion of infinite retardation.

There are a few decent posters who really know their poo poo, and that's who I tend to listen to when looking for technical data. Apart from that, eh.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

And whaaaaaat's the deal with Pet Island? It's not even an island!

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Mad Dragon posted:

And whaaaaaat's the deal with Pet Island? It's not even an island!

You can't own an island as a pet either!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm sure TFR is probably the best place to talk about guns on the internet, I can't even imagine how bad ar15.com is nowadays, it was pretty bad even way back when

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I got banned from ARFCOM after Obama got elected (I openly supported him there :q:) I still read the forums occasionally to get a pulse on how the insane wingnut crowd feels about the world. Some truly horrid points of views there.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I read the Calguns legal section and the deals section. Everything else I stay the hell away from.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
gently caress why does gun ownership and the gun hobby have to be tied to a bunch of conspiracy theorist racist retards? I love guns but holy hell I hate 90% of the people I meet who are into guns. But yeah, TFR is far and above almost all other gun forums in regards to idiocy.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
^It's an unpleasant venn diagram. :(

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

ps. what in the gently caress is haji dangerfield?

The picture of a dead insurgent with googly eyes shopped on, also a poster with that name and that image as his av. I don't have it saved.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Just google haji dangerfield, it's the first result on google images.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Arfcom is only good for the technical forums and classifieds. I've gotten some amazing deals on the classifieds and a lot of good info on the tech forums. But good god stay away from general discussion. I don't read it for the same reason I don't read the tfr politics thread.

People at shooting matches tend to be better than average gun culture people, but even then I still have a limit to how much I can deal with. A couple matches a month is enough for me.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Lol I got banned from arfcom for disagreeing that War on Terror casualties were less than what was taken during peacetime and that it was actually safer for the troops to stay there forever

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

Just google haji dangerfield, it's the first result on google images.

lmbo thats my steam av, and the image is from some dota2 datascraping site that has my 1 dota2 match listed :getin:

if you want to see him in all his glory, check my rap sheet and click on the ban

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Haji Dangerfield.

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/DuQpIH7.jpg :nws:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

That's not the Haji :eyepop: gif.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Weren't the eyes animated too?

^ fistbump

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Yeah KFFF had the best AV ever with animated googley eyes.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Yeeeesh wtf woulda caused that?

Apart from getting your helmet smashed on mars

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Bullet to the dome is one cause

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Yeh I figured that or something blast related. :shrug: wacky world of ballistics

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfjuZVG4wGM&t=72s

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

Syrian Lannister posted:

Bullet to the dome is one cause

Yeah that happened to a raccoon that came after my chickens once.

e: the eyes bugging out thing, I mean.

The Rat fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Apr 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Haji Dangerfield is my spirit animal

• Locked thread