Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Nah, you're all just going to cry into your waifu pillows and the rest of us will laugh at you.

Dude. Trump voters don't have waifu pillows, they have jobs and pick up trucks and real lives that don't exist on the internet. Ya know, real lives.

And you're a weirdo for laughing at the party that keeps destroying your party over and over and over again. I can't wait to chat with you after Gorsuch is confirmed. Will you ever be able to get hard again? I'm raging black diamond hard ons 24/7 here my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You like the weasely way he said "Trump voters" instead of "I"? Good poo poo.

He is British so he can't say "I" when referring to Trump voters.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Majorian posted:

Nah, the rest of us will laugh at you.

Prorat posted:

Dude. Trump voters don't have waifu pillows, they have jobs and pick up trucks and real lives that don't exist on the internet. Ya know, real lives.

And you're a weirdo for laughing at the party that keeps destroying your party over and over and over again. I can't wait to chat with you after Gorsuch is confirmed. Will you ever be able to get hard again? I'm raging black diamond hard ons 24/7 here my friend.

Yeah those lives outside of the internet, like how you literally built a nest in this thread to shitpost.

Also lol at thinking that because you win lots of presidencies means you're right or some poo poo, fearmongering is very powerful

Dizz fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Apr 7, 2017

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Trump and Putin will hold hands and depose Assad, bringing "peace to the middle east" and making everyone look good and effective in the meantime.

A new pro-Russian figurehead will be put into place in Syria and Trumps poll numbers will rise.

Nothing matters, hail satan etc.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Prorat posted:

He is British so he can't say "I" when referring to Trump voters.

no as in "[I am] worried about this military intervention. Where will it end?" dont be willfully obtuse.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

no as in "[I am] worried about this military intervention. Where will it end?" dont be willfully obtuse.

He's in the middle of Brexit, he doesnt have time to be a trump supporter

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Prorat posted:

Then why would he speak on behalf of them and their mindset?

edit: here this is for you
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/373054743742275584

he followed the gas attack by saying Obama wasn't tough enough on Syria and that they'd crossed the line. Way to not blurt it Easy D!

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Apr 7, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Prorat posted:

https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/status/850257944046321664

If Trump doesn't satisfy his base we are going to be in for a wild ride with who his base will promote instead.

Maybe Trump will cowardly flee from his given mandate like Farage did?

Naah, as much as I dislike Trump, it's impossible he's as much of a coward as Nigel "all I can do is talk poo poo about others" Farage

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Prorat posted:

He's not.

He's only showing his head at the EU anymore to justify his paycheck

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm not american and I can mostly follow US politics, but this is kinda stumbling me. why is his base turning on him so suddenly now? i mean, he has been loving up non stop for the last couple of months and he explicitly campaigned on war in the middle east and bombing ISIS women and children, then stuffed his cabinet with hawks. why is this so surprising? also, the US is doing missile and drone strikes on sovereign nations all the loving time. what is different now for trump followers? is it like a final straw& camel back thing?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

why is his base turning on him so suddenly now?

They are fickle fools whose decision to back a clown was based in spite* and the titillating thrill of watching it all burn.

*the root of this spite, Hillary and the status quo she represents, is a very real set of issues that is worthy of discussion.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

is it like a final straw& camel back thing?

I think it is. Where is the wall? Why is Hillary not in jail? Why is the swamp not drained? Why bombing Syria when the chemical attack was a false flag from Obama?

The funny thing with conspiracy theorists is that why they will support you as long as you criticize the elite, as soon as you become the elite, you risk becoming their target. This was highly predictable.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I mean look, he stands for things.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

I'm not american and I can mostly follow US politics, but this is kinda stumbling me. why is his base turning on him so suddenly now? i mean, he has been loving up non stop for the last couple of months and he explicitly campaigned on war in the middle east and bombing ISIS women and children, then stuffed his cabinet with hawks. why is this so surprising? also, the US is doing missile and drone strikes on sovereign nations all the loving time. what is different now for trump followers? is it like a final straw& camel back thing?

Trump supporters tend to be pro-Assad. And pro-Putin of course. It's not that they don't like war at all. They loving love a good war now and then, even if they don't admit it. Islamophobia is the big thing here. Trump supporters tend to be seriously loving terrified of muslims. They're afraid of them and don't understand them even in the slightest. They cheer the whole "carpet bomb muslims" poo poo that you saw during the campaign. All they know about muslims is when they see beheading videos on Liveleak or whatever and muslims screaming Allahu Akbar linked on Drudge Report and think "lol religion of peace am i rite?? dumb libtards say we should open the borders and let millions of those savages in lol morons".

They see that Assad is fighting jihadists, and Syria is secular under Assad. Assad is a soft-spoken eye doctor and his sect appears moderate by comparison (Alawite women don't wear hijabs for example). It doesn't matter that Assad is a mass-murdering dictator responsible for 99% of civilian death over there. They don't care about that and don't even believe it if you show them. They dismiss any of Assad's atrocities as propaganda, while wholeheartedly believing atrocities committed by the other side. It's a thing that happens in every war no matter how far back in history you go. No one believes the atrocities of their own side (see all the people thinking the gas attack was a false flag). These people see muslims as a cancer spreading across the planet that must be stopped. Many of them literally have apocalyptic beliefs and think that all of western civilization is at risk. Assad is a tool keeping the radical muslim hordes in check.

Now their super strongman Trump is not bombing ISIS, but bombing Assad? He's hitting the wrong target! It breaks their brains.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Kenzie posted:

Trump supporters tend to be pro-Assad. And pro-Putin of course. It's not that they don't like war at all. They loving love a good war now and then, even if they don't admit it. Islamophobia is the big thing here. Trump supporters tend to be seriously loving terrified of muslims. They're afraid of them and don't understand them even in the slightest. They cheer the whole "carpet bomb muslims" poo poo that you saw during the campaign. All they know about muslims is when they see beheading videos on Liveleak or whatever and muslims screaming Allahu Akbar linked on Drudge Report and think "lol religion of peace am i rite?? dumb libtards say we should open the borders and let millions of those savages in lol morons".

They see that Assad is fighting jihadists, and Syria is secular under Assad. Assad is a soft-spoken eye doctor and his sect appears moderate by comparison (Alawite women don't wear hijabs for example). It doesn't matter that Assad is a mass-murdering dictator responsible for 99% of civilian death over there. They don't care about that and don't even believe it if you show them. They dismiss any of Assad's atrocities as propaganda, while wholeheartedly believing atrocities committed by the other side. It's a thing that happens in every war no matter how far back in history you go. No one believes the atrocities of their own side (see all the people thinking the gas attack was a false flag). These people see muslims as a cancer spreading across the planet that must be stopped. Many of them literally have apocalyptic beliefs and think that all of western civilization is at risk. Assad is a tool keeping the radical muslim hordes in check.

Now their super strongman Trump is not bombing ISIS, but bombing Assad? He's hitting the wrong target! It breaks their brains.

holy poo poo, that makes a lot of sense. I hadn't even considered the islamophobia angle. these people are a textbook definition of what the Soviets called useful idiots

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

holy poo poo, that makes a lot of sense. I hadn't even considered the islamophobia angle. these people are a textbook definition of what the Soviets called useful idiots

Too bad that analysis is worthless and full of projections.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Islamophobia lol theres that word again

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
It's kinda funny, you have the people on the right saying that the gas attack was a false flag, and people on the left saying the missle attack is a diversion attempt from Trump.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Looks like Trump was a puppet of Hillary and not Putin all along! Bamboozled again!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Majorian posted:

Nah, only Trump would be stupid enough to try this and get caught:

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/850199460156104704

He literally warned the Russians, who warned the Syrians.

This is the retard you voted for. You got fooled by this moron.

You are really dumb. Like, you have no idea what's going on st all

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
How the gently caress are you morons failing to argue with Prorat. How

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

His base isn't turning on him. A handful of internet supporters are mad. Your mistake is believing what a handful of excitable goons wish is true to be reality

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm the 1337 bombs for the 'stan

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
wtf i thought prorat died in that embassy incident

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Yolomon Wayne posted:

wtf i thought prorat died in that embassy incident

Your thinking of the guy who got this tatoo.

:rip:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

crossposting delicious lols from the freep thread

quote:

To: TrumpScoreCard

I hate to say it but Trump is an idiot. The Lefties were right. I can't believe we might have been better off with Hillary. (Before you go calling me a troll, please check my posting history.)

ML/NJ

11 posted on 04/06/2017 9:50:48 PM PDT by ml/nj
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
lol trump's fin

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
It should be noted that a number of Trump supporters "turning" on him because of his strikes on Syria are doing so partially because they believe in the #SyrianHoax. What that "hoax" is supposed to be is some kind of improv comedy from the person talking, but usually involves the MSM making some kind of globalist CNN fake news 11-dimensional chest Illumanati upside-down face.

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/850125939002363904

https://twitter.com/Nakidape/status/850117658217295872
(There's no reason to believe these pictures were used by CNN or to depict multiple attacks)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Prorat posted:

I won't respond to the first tweet because that guy is a scam but the 2nd tweet is something you need to learn from. Trump supporters don't blindly follow trump. Meanwhile you still think Bernie is good and will follow him to the end despite him being spineless traitorous scum. He's blowing Hillary lizard cock as we speak (in his lake house)

Lol

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Knight posted:

It should be noted that a number of Trump supporters "turning" on him because of his strikes on Syria are doing so partially because they believe in the #SyrianHoax.

It should be noted that a number of Trump supporters are in fact nutjobs who frequent conspiracy sites daily and who believe everything is a false flag and that the UN wants to turn the world into a gay marxist atheist society.

They voted for Trump because, in their delusion, they truly believed the Trump man would fight against that evil cabal.

They are in for a rude awakening because Trump can't fight something that doesn't exist.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
If anyone has the sex vid of bernie blowing hillarys lizard cock or the piss video post them asap tia.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It should be noted that a number of Trump supporters are in fact nutjobs who frequent conspiracy sites daily and who believe everything is a false flag and that the UN wants to turn the world into a gay marxist atheist society.

They voted for Trump because, in their delusion, they truly believed the Trump man would fight against that evil cabal.

They are in for a rude awakening because Trump can't fight something that doesn't exist.

It's shifted from athiest to Islamic society, keep up with the times grandpa.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

upon further research i'm beginning to realize that many of the trump crackpots believe that the US is now at war with Syria/the Assad regime, which is why they are freaking out so much. poo poo, once they begin to realize that Syria and the US are not going to war with each other they might go back to the trump short train.

the universe giveth and the universe taketh

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

upon further research i'm beginning to realize that many of the trump crackpots believe that the US is now at war with Syria/the Assad regime, which is why they are freaking out so much. poo poo, once they begin to realize that Syria and the US are not going to war with each other they might go back to the trump short train.

the universe giveth and the universe taketh

I dunno, there are a lot of anti-Trump people that believe World War III just started as of yesterday. The U.S. bombs countries all of the time and it usually is not in the news, Obama went crazy with bombings and most people don't know this. We were not at war with any of these places.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Bombing browns in Syria is only ok when my guy is doing it. Same as it's been for the last 16 years.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I mean we bombed a military airbase that was used to bomb civilians with chemical weapons. Having a hard time coming up with a reason for why this wasn't justified.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
obomber received a weekly kill list for almost his entire second term that he would just lazily thumbs up and those strikes were like little blurbs in the press if anything even when they were killing 5 civs for every 1 jihadist

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

rezatahs posted:

obomber received a weekly kill list for almost his entire second term that he would just lazily thumbs up and those strikes were like little blurbs in the press if anything even when they were killing 5 civs for every 1 jihadist

It was more like 9 civs for every 1 jihadist.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

niiiice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

I said come in! posted:

I dunno, there are a lot of anti-Trump people that believe World War III just started as of yesterday.

they will never openly say it but these people actually long for it to happen so much.

For most of them it's been years since they started preparing for a scenario where they can finally use their Infowars Life Select™ (http://www.infowarsshop.com/Infowars-Life-Select-1-Year_p_1698.html)

It would really be a huge disappointment for them if the poo poo doesn't actually hit the fan

• Locked thread