Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Tiggum posted:

Why are your friends showing you their nipples?

Koko the gorilla got a forums account?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Koko the gorilla got a forums account?

Lot's of gorillas are on the internet now. That's why Harambe's death was such a big deal.

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice

AlbieQuirky posted:

This looks like a reasonable representation from what I've seen in friends.

Over here in America they never show nipples in Friends. drat puritanical censors.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Blue Footed Booby posted:

If your friends are women with babies, and they breastfeed those babies, and you're a woman, your friends may not be as careful about being discrete if baby gets hungry while you're over for lunch or to chat or whatever.

This is the correct answer. Hanging out with breastfeeding new mums is a great method of birth control.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

schadenfraud
Nov 19, 2010
Boy, 9, found hiding under bed after three-hour search

quote:

A nine-year-old boy who sparked a police search when his mother awoke to find him missing was discovered hiding under his bed.

Josh said: "I could hear people looking for me and I thought I had better stay quiet because when they found me I would get shouted and bawled at so I just stayed where I was."

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Burger King says it will stop serving abused chickens http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/21/new...linkId=35837794

Kind of rude, IMO. If the chicken can afford a burger you should just sell her a burger, not judge her on on her home life.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Man infected with pig disease in freak laboratory accident

http://talkradio.co.uk/news/man-inf...k&ICID=ref_fark

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What kind of lovely lab lets potentially infected syringes lie on the ground.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Fathis Munk posted:

What kind of lovely lab lets potentially infected syringes lie on the ground.
He was (is?) employed to dispose of the waste, so I'm gonna guess that he experienced the biohazardous waste removal equivalent of a burst trash bag and stepped on it that way.

Or maybe he's a janitor with a fancy title and when the researchers are done with syringes, they just drop them on the floor for him to sweep up each night.

Ready! Set! Blow!
Jun 17, 2005

Red alert.
http://www.popsci.com/knife-stabbing-machine

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

"Look at this wound pattern... definitely another victim of the knife-wielding stabbing machine."
"Sarge, I know our cleanup rates have skyrocketed but i think we should really consider turning that thing off."

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

26$ says that at least one guy loved that concept a little to much

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Roberto's purpose finally explained.

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

When you literally can't give a crap because you're high:

Addicts Who Can't Get Opioids Are Overdosing on a Diarrhea Drug

quote:

Opioid painkillers have an inconvenient, lesser-known side effect: terrible constipation.

Perhaps then it’s no surprise that people addicted to opioids have considered the inverse. If a drug that gets you high causes constipation, could a drug that causes constipation get you high?

Yes, and that drug is another opioid called loperamide, better known by its brand name Imodium as an over-the-counter treatment for diarrhea.

---

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
I think that happened in tcc

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

I'm a public librarian and the only thing about this that would surprise me less would be if the book was a Christian romance paperback or an Amish romance (yes, that second one is a genre unto itself and has a serious fanbase).

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Cythereal posted:

I'm a public librarian and the only thing about this that would surprise me less would be if the book was a Christian romance paperback or an Amish romance (yes, that second one is a genre unto itself and has a serious fanbase).

Go on…

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Let's just say the books contain the phrase "churn thy butter" an awful lot.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Question is how long Herpes can live outside the human body

Personally I wear gloves at the library and leave the books in the bag for 2 days before I start reading them

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Look upon my works and despair, ye mighty. One of the more prolific and popular authors in the Amish romance genre, and incredibly popular with elderly women at every public library I've worked at.

At the library I currently am at, romance novels written by and for middle-age-and-up women account for around half of the books we check out most days.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Libraries are awesome.

They just built a new building for the library in my hometown, and they've thought of everything: There's areas for kids to play around, there's a cafe area, and there's an area for weird & gross adult books & comics

It's pretty badass.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Powaqoatse posted:

Libraries are awesome.

They just built a new building for the library in my hometown, and they've thought of everything: There's areas for kids to play around, there's a cafe area, and there's an area for weird & gross adult books & comics

It's pretty badass.

Libraries are the best.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I took my niece and nephew to the Chicago Public Library by me and they were absolutely blown away. They'd only seen their small town one so a library that's half a city block was like an amusement park to them.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Library posting right now

:respek:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/pharris830/status/850501136364609536

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/obama-bee-attack-easter-children-screaming-116704

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

When you think about it the sun is basically just space coal.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Solice Kirsk posted:

When you think about it the sun is basically just space coal.

Space Coal Goal to Goal.

Strictly speaking, though, that's not true; the Sun is mostly hydrogen and maybe some helium at this point, while coal has significant amounts of carbon. :science:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Space Coal Goal to Goal.

Strictly speaking, though, that's not true; the Sun is mostly hydrogen and maybe some helium at this point, while coal has significant amounts of carbon. :science:

So maybe the sun is more like a space blimp?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Solice Kirsk posted:

So maybe the sun is more like a space blimp?

It's like a space Hindenburg in slow-mo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Oh.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

me, in a 100% solar powered world: oh yes, the humanity

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Powaqoatse posted:

me, in a 100% solar powered world: oh yes, the humanity

We're already mostly solar-powered; most of it is from reserves created through years of photosynthesis and digestion, though.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The humanity.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Absurd Alhazred posted:

We're already mostly solar-powered; most of it is from reserves created through years of photosynthesis and digestion, though.

Solice Kirsk posted:

The humanity.

welp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Space Coal Goal to Goal.

I blame Gore for our limp-wristed yellow dwarf of a sun.

If we had a god-fearing red giant star we'd have all the carbon we needed right on our doorstep but lieberals say it's too dangerous.