Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
Praise Edward Michael Balls Most Powerful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

cargo cult posted:

Why do my STEM Lord friends have such inherent difficulty understanding such a simple idea though? like We Have To Do Something and White Man's Burden and Savage Tent Religion is all of a sudden more compelling than Trump is dangerously unfit. just screaming into the void here the answer is obvious

i dunno. more compelling and easier to swallow I guess

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Like Trump is at 38-40% approval with [and I will attempt to phrase my words properly to avoid the :byodood: from last time, sorry Pick] an overall solid economy with a very good U6. If it actually gets rocky, whoo boy

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

and i must meme posted:

why do americans lust for war so bad?

its kind of hosed up

lately it is because we are Very Bored

same reason we have our senile insult comic president

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

One of the major ways Congresspeople can bring pork home for their districts is defense contracts of various shapes and sizes, this generates institutional pressure to use those items so there's always work.

There's basically one foreign policy in Washington and its hawkish as gently caress and its telling that Obama was successful as he was in resisting it.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

an army for the world, a globalist army, if you will

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

Like Trump is at 38-40% approval with [and I will attempt to phrase my words properly to avoid the :byodood: from last time, sorry Pick] an overall solid economy with a very good U6. If it actually gets rocky, whoo boy

I still think he'll be able to keep high GOP approval no matter what.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i had a dream last night that my mom married roger stone after her divorce a d they had a gay son and roger and my mom and my dad tried to kill him and there was a shootout at a stadium

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

The Jack Chop Guy posted:

:lol: do we ever officially refer to our intervention strikes as "attacks"

yeah seriously, this guy is really fucken stupidd!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Nichael posted:

I still think he'll be able to keep high GOP approval no matter what.

He'll always be above 50%. I mean Nixon was at like 60% when he resigned iirc.

But getting down into the 70's and the low 30's is enough to cause all sorts of problems.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

i had a dream last night that my mom married roger stone after her divorce a d they had a gay son and roger and my mom and my dad tried to kill him and there was a shootout at a stadium

haha you dreamed hamlet and you were like... laertes? lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

it's amazing that trump somehow turned brainwashed people who don't have critical thinking skills against him

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

it's like if i had someone under powerful mind control and my first order was "please kick my rear end, just beat the poo poo out of me nonstop"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

hosed up that you came up with Dream Hamlet and your dream wouldn't even let you be one of the cool characters

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

it's like if i had someone under powerful mind control and my first order was "please kick my rear end, just beat the poo poo out of me nonstop"

That was the most inexplicable Purple Man line on Jessica Jones.

I had a dream about Stone last night too but I forget the details. Maybe he's trying to contact CSPAM? :tinfoil:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

The early estimates of the KS-04 electorate have the Dem candidate down by about 7 points. If that holds it would be stunning, but I expect it to expand slightly (or maybe significantly) in day-of voting.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

hosed up that you came up with Dream Hamlet and your dream wouldn't even let you be one of the cool characters

laertes isnt all bad he gets to have a swordfight

better than that cuck fortinbras

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Yinlock posted:

but it is still only day [low number]. They'll be back on board by the time of the midterms, unless some crisis exposes how much of a dumpster fire this admin truly is.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i had a dream about a friend i know irl last nite lol no it was not roge stoner!!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

and i must meme posted:

why do americans lust for war so bad?

its kind of hosed up

makes for good TV

Serf
May 5, 2011

hey everybody whats up

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

hey everybody whats up

im glad its saturday

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Also Ossoff is running a pretty blue dog campaign in GA-06 which probably infuriates the entirety of the suck zone but is pretty smart for his district.

you ain't gonna win that district with a "TAX THE RICH :byodood: " message

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Serf posted:

hey everybody whats up

Trumps approval ratings

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agronox posted:

but it is still only day [low number]. They'll be back on board by the time of the midterms, unless some crisis exposes how much of a dumpster fire this admin truly is.

Even in the case of the latter, I'm very pessimistic that Donny and friends are hurt by it much in 2018 or 2020.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/jtlevy/status/850740893137162241

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Baller Ina posted:

Nine Inch Nails Hurt is TRASH

ITS TRASH

Nice :kingsley: meltdown :kingsley:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Drastic Actions posted:

Trumps approval ratings

lol americans are idiots

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
goode morning goones i notice i woke up without having my flesh melted by atoms, what gives? Has trump picked an option for north kprea?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Nichael posted:

Even in the case of the latter, I'm very pessimistic that Donny and friends are hurt by it much in 2018 or 2020.

good thing we don't have to wait until 2018 and have good measuring sticks in R districts coming up over the next couple months and then Virginia/NJ elections at the end of the year to know this

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

source ur baloogan quotes sir

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

crazy cloud posted:

goode morning goones i notice i woke up without having my flesh melted by atoms, what gives? Has trump picked an option for north kprea?

Drunk Racist Grandpa diplomacy

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
I hate the global economy!

*posting on Chinese built phone made with bauxite from Brazil while wearing a Taiwanese shirt and Vietnamese pants with Chinese shoes from his desk at a job he drove to in his Japanese car built in Mexico*

mags
May 30, 2008

Captain Internet posted:

I hate the global economy!

*posting on Chinese built phone made with bauxite from Brazil while wearing a Taiwanese shirt and Vietnamese pants with Chinese shoes from his desk at a job he drove to in his Japanese car built in Mexico*

Oh, this argument :rolleyes:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

crazy cloud posted:

actually he's instituted the draft and we're going to war with Chad

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm6Xs4ppBiM

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

tom greens character from charlies angels?

why?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

not the country

just a dude named chad

e: curses macpunched!!!! :doh:

mags
May 30, 2008

Are you criticizing capitalism on an iPhone??????? :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Yinlock posted:

have you considered using the missile money for other things

but we already built the missiles. We can't feed the homeless with the missiles we already built

• Locked thread