Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I was pretty sure he did it to distract the media away from O'reilly. That's a lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Snatch Duster posted:

So Trump did the strike to get the media, neocons, neolibs to suck his dick knowing full well that the strikes would do nothing.

Lmao Just LMAO

Would this be a.....total cuck move?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

https://twitter.com/chriscaesar/status/850786013479919618

Lmao

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Nothing makes me lol more these days than the media losing their minds to praise Trump over things like "reading a teleprompter" and "ordering $100 million dollars worth of missile strikes". gently caress, he's an actual idiot who hates you and calls you fake news every day, stop it you cowards

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol owned

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I wonder when he is impeached he will release a statement saying he wants to spend more time with his family

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jel Shaker posted:

I wonder when he is impeached he will release a statement saying he wants to spend more time with his family

Most of them are up in there with him as it is

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

He wants to spend more time in his family

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

He wants to spend more time in his family

poor barron

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

An American Film

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

We live in a world where someone can call the President of the USA, the leader of the free world, a little bitch and he will read it.

What a time to be alive.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

ballistics statistics posted:

We live in a world where someone can call the President of the USA, the leader of the free world, a little bitch and he will read it.

What a time to be alive.

And there's also a non-zero chance he'll try to use the full force of the federal government to try and find that person's real identity

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Someone will read it to him.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Old, but I missed it, lol

As he grappled on Thursday with his first major decision involving military action, a fed-up and frustrated President Donald Trump turned to his two top aides and told them he had had enough of their incessant knife-fights in the media.

“Work this out,” Trump said, according to two people briefed on the exchange. The admonition was aimed at Stephen Bannon, the tempestuous chief strategist, and Reince Priebus, the mild-mannered chief of staff, over a series of dustups with Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, and the top economic adviser, Gary D. Cohn.

But they may not be able to.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-bannon-kushner-running-feud-white-house-a7674196.html

Knock it off or i'm turning this truck around, no more golfing for you, lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
also, lol at carrier group heading to north korea.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/850870284634730496

Lots of lols

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Guess trumps got it in his head to do all the wars at once, to be economical. lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Snatch Duster posted:

Can everyone post how they like their steaks please. I want to know who we can laugh at too.

I prefer my steak tartar. The bloodier the better. Only the real great steak houses have the balls to do it though.

boiled

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

boiled
Have your tried broasted?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Snatch Duster posted:

Have your tried broasted?

no but if i ever get the chance i will.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Tell me more about how a 15 foot crater in a 10,000 foot runway can't be overcome with a bulldozer and some steel sheeting. You know, since our air force has the same plan.

Or maybe you think Assad has no bulldozers.

LOL at a video with an F-4 phantom in it; we should totally send aircraft into S-300 and S-400 defense envelopes.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

What app does Trump use to tweet

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I'm heading to a birthday party tonight. This year's theme is the future. Last year's theme was politics. At this time last year I was standing around with a bunch of people dressed as politicians talking about how Donald Trump would never be president.

lmao

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lil Peeler posted:

I'm heading to a birthday party tonight. This year's theme is the future. Last year's theme was politics. At this time last year I was standing around with a bunch of people dressed as politicians talking about how Donald Trump would never be president.

lmao

Goes as Donald Trump unless you are bitch

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Kiryen posted:

Tell me more about how a 15 foot crater in a 10,000 foot runway can't be overcome with a bulldozer and some steel sheeting. You know, since our air force has the same plan.

Or maybe you think Assad has no bulldozers.

LOL at a video with an F-4 phantom in it; we should totally send aircraft into S-300 and S-400 defense envelopes.

wait weren't you crowing about how goons aren't experts and we should shutup and here you are a goon and apparently an expert?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

wait weren't you crowing about how goons aren't experts and we should shutup and here you are a goon and apparently an expert?

The only valid goon expert opinion is mine.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

I mean, he's technically right - the Argentinians had that airport the Brits bombed in the Falklands up and running again pretty quickly.

Of course, that's why they make weapons specifically designed to put assloads of craters in runways to make them harder to repair.

But they would have taken time to get into position to be deployed and would have delayed the gratification of the manbaby slapping the Staples Easy Button they set on his desk because he threw a hissy fit that there's no big red button to order strikes.

LOL

It's just a Tomahawk variant that deploys cluster submunitions they should have had them on the same ships.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Snatch Duster posted:

Can everyone post how they like their steaks please. I want to know who we can laugh at too.

I prefer my steak tartar. The bloodier the better. Only the real great steak houses have the balls to do it though.

Well, since you stole the greatest answer, I have to fall back on an aged ribeye cooked rare, prepared Oscar: served on top of asparagus, with lump crabmeat and bearnaise.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Quidam Viator posted:

Well, since you stole the greatest answer, I have to fall back on an aged ribeye cooked rare, prepared Oscar: served on top of asparagus, with lump crabmeat and bearnaise.

No clam chowder your creamed greens?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Well done

With Catsup

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ok so I realize comparing the complex and nuanced subject of international politics to playing CIV might be about the most :goonsay: thing ever, but it is really starting to feel like the point in my CIV IV games where things start to go off the rails.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Applewhite posted:

Ok so I realize comparing the complex and nuanced subject of international politics to playing CIV might be about the most :goonsay: thing ever, but it is really starting to feel like the point in my CIV IV games where things start to go off the rails.

:goonsay:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Yes thx.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Snatch Duster posted:

Alternatively can we not make the only readable Trump thread on the forums like the CSPAM one?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk & Ugly posted:

lol im sorry i upset you but i find people who slob on the knob of Our Heroes in the Military to be lame as poo poo and open season for any kind of joke.
if it was some nerdy guy i would have said the same so eat poo poo? :thumbsup:

right, sexism is bad unless its towards someone you don't like, that was my point, thank you.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

emoji posted:

Alternatively can we not make the only readable Trump thread on the forums like the CSPAM one?

Lol if you think this one is readable. Just LOL

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Applewhite posted:

Someone should warn easy d what happens when you start to win too much in civ

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Someone should warn easy d what happens when you start to win too much in civ

You just keep winning because once that snowball starts a-rollin' there's no way to stop?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

RyokoTK posted:

You just keep winning because once that snowball starts a-rollin' there's no way to stop?

Well, that, and every other civ denounces you and declares war on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Well, that, and every other civ denounces you and declares war on you

Yea but I just launched into space and won. :smug: