Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
like we could pick free or cheap games. quake live for example

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

could be worse he coulda said he was coordinating w isis

thats the democrats job!!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851076894216916992

this one is by far the funniest to me though

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

THERES NO PROBLEM BELIEVE ME

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trump's Extremely Tiny Strike Pitiful And Sad Next To Barack Obama's Massive Strike

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yinlock posted:

lemme tell you.... the press been talkin bout my pinprick strikes

lemme tell you theres NO PROBLEM THERE
I HAD NO COMPLAINTS

efb curse yoooou

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

eonwe posted:

I'm down for the very free game of Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch, which is fun, cool, good, and very unique in that you can be any robot you want

works off of Freedoom too, which owns

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"By Strike I Mean Penis" Says Source

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

SKULL.GIF posted:

the whole thinking face thing is very funny to me because

https://www.handspeak.com/word/search/index.php?id=1259

and because i am a giant child

note to self, fix rotation ASAP

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

THERES NO PROBLEM BELIEVE ME

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

"By Strike I Mean Penis" Says Source

source : cia dickprint officer

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

o(em)balmer says he wants to preserve the corpses of dead pharaohs but his pyramids store woeful amounts of canopic jars

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

eonwe posted:

cspam civ tournament

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Drastic Actions posted:

Okay, GIF support for the C-SPAM Thinking Face Generator is now live. I'm calling it a :airquote: Alpha :airquote: feature since I'm still working on making it more consistent. But it's good enough for use right now.

But it's pretty iffy. Unlike the normal static images, these are generated using OpenCV, because using Cognitive services for each image in a GIF would make the site run into rate limit issues. However, OpenCV does not give as much information out of the box as to the exact position of the face. For example, Cognitive services give exact eye and mouth positions, as well as head roll and pitch. OpenCV can technically do it, but you have to figure out the calculations yourself, and I'm still working on getting them right, but :effort:. Cognitive services, when given a series of images, assigns an ID to each face, making it easier to keep track of people in an image so I can make the position of the finger smoother. OpenCV just gives an array of rectangles, so it's harder to keep track of which face belongs to who.

So you can end up with this...

Anyway, go nuts.

thanks for making this thread 10x more annoying. you're worse than squizzle

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I've found a lot of things that don't work at all, and one thing that works accidentally

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

blue squares posted:

:tipshat:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

blue squares posted:

http://i.imgur.com/1U7MXKG.gifv

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

wizard on a water slide posted:

cspam civ tournament

run a diplomacy game and see who gets murdered first

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Jeremy Scahill cool and good https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/851095202559385600

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

trump administration officials not being on the same page??

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

BUSH 2112 posted:

holy poo poo i forgot about kylejack

also baw posted itt the other day and it was like whoa

ed balls don't post in this thread tho

also today

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm gonna play my space Calvinists chill psychic mushrooms in Stellaris today.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Yinlock posted:

rex

rex dude

you know trump just launched 60 missiles into syria's rear end in a top hat to disperse the whole russia connection right

coming out and saying "we're working with assad who is russia's bff" right after is not helping

none of them know what the other is saying and doing, probaly because , 1: they all hate each other in one way or another and are trying to oust each other, 2: trump hasnt filled out most of the goverment so alot of areas are blind as gently caress and 3: this proves trump was basicaly just "venting" when he did the strikes, so they have no idea whats next.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

kuatu detected

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

blue squares posted:

your opinions are bad, and also wrong, and bad

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

o(em)balmer says he wants to preserve the corpses of dead pharaohs but his pyramids store woeful amounts of cannabis jars

baw
Nov 5, 2008

since the conventions i have at least scrolled through every page in every Trump thread. every morning i wake up and start scrolling and doing the moves etc

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

blue squares posted:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/851113193925746691

https://twitter.com/spacedapenguin/status/851051156017164288

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

your opinions are bad, and also wrong, and bad

lol fukken :owned:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

so somebody finally figured out how to do closeups in widescreen: do heron

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

kuatu detected

in the bibble

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

somebody gotta drop the truth bombs

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Drastic Actions posted:

Okay, GIF support for the C-SPAM Thinking Face Generator is now live. I'm calling it a :airquote: Alpha :airquote: feature since I'm still working on making it more consistent. But it's good enough for use right now.

But it's pretty iffy. Unlike the normal static images, these are generated using OpenCV, because using Cognitive services for each image in a GIF would make the site run into rate limit issues. However, OpenCV does not give as much information out of the box as to the exact position of the face. For example, Cognitive services give exact eye and mouth positions, as well as head roll and pitch. OpenCV can technically do it, but you have to figure out the calculations yourself, and I'm still working on getting them right, but :effort:. Cognitive services, when given a series of images, assigns an ID to each face, making it easier to keep track of people in an image so I can make the position of the finger smoother. OpenCV just gives an array of rectangles, so it's harder to keep track of which face belongs to who.

So you can end up with this...

Anyway, go nuts.

a god among drunks

we can make these even while drunk :holy:

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

eonwe posted: