Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Utopia for Stellaris is pretty good. Lots of minor improvements and I haven't gotten to the main content yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
a friend told me he is turning old people into food in that game now

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

It's a much better space game than another recent release I could name.

I still cannot understand how a line like "my face is tired" made it into a triple a title but maybe I'm just getting old

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

my biggest gripe with stellaris is still that it makes me want to play other space games that did some part better

I still love sword of the stars 1 with expansions as a space game with unique factions and modular ship design

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Two Finger posted:

It's a much better space game than another recent release I could name.

I still cannot understand how a line like "my face is tired" made it into a triple a title but maybe I'm just getting old

The memesmiths were working overtime to craft that one.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

working as intended

http://i.imgur.com/qOlqAfk.mp4

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/PleasedFemaleGrosbeak

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
My brother's birthday was yesterday. I gave him MGS V Dogge as a gift. If he doesn't like it, I'm going to have to disconnect.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Third World Reggin posted:

a friend told me he is turning old people into food in that game now

HIveminds are bland and boring, but if you conquer another civilization planet you will consume anything that that is not part of the hivemind automatically. Also if you are an extreme xenophobe you can change your purge policy from simply killing filthy xenos to CONSUMING filthy xenos.

A clean galaxy and clean bowel movements for all.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

http://store.steampowered.com/app/613100

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

cowboy elvis posted:

My brother's birthday was yesterday. I gave him MGS V Dogge as a gift. If he doesn't like it, I'm going to have to disconnect his head from his body.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Behead those who insult Big Boss.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Emil zipping around in his jalopy with the happy music cracks my poo poo up everytime

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

Final Level: :grovertoot:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Anyone want this free? Had it tucked away. If so reply callinf dibs and PM me your address

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

do you ship to nz

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

idk if you're joking or not but yeah if you wanna pay shipping I'm not sure what USPS would charge

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

nah dude give it to someone closer would cost a fortune

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Hey yo N4Butts-MLB The Show 17 is rad. I've put in a few hours on RTTS with Bob Loblaw a third basemen who hits like a baller and got drafted by the Pirates.

I already told my agent that I want off the team while I'm still playing AA ball. It's cool

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

cowboy elvis posted:

Hey yo N4Butts-MLB The Show 17 is rad. I've put in a few hours on RTTS with Bob Loblaw a third basemen who hits like a baller and got drafted by the Pirates.

I already told my agent that I want off the team while I'm still playing AA ball. It's cool

nice

i may/may not grab it- sorry but ive been in orthodox shim mode with baby #3 coming in July, and I just got persona 5 that i preordered forever ago

yes im ashamed in myself too

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
been thinking of fostering my first one to be honest

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

kids own

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Doing whatever you want, owns.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

And now done with ME3. First time seeing the extended cut. Still hate the ending, still hate the starchild. Probably going to go back through again to shotgun more people in the face.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

And now done with ME3. First time seeing the extended cut. Still hate the ending, still hate the starchild. Probably going to go back through again to shotgun more people in the face.

Want to play some multi? 3 still owns and I'm barely touching Andromeda anymore

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

Want to play some multi? 3 still owns and I'm barely touching Andromeda anymore

Nah I'm good. Funny thing about multi is I went in the last time I played just to get the readiness rating up a bit. Turns out cheatengine works and EA doesn't do any detection. Tinkering with my credit balance was easy so I could get as many platinum packs as I wanted.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nah I'm good. Funny thing about multi is I went in the last time I played just to get the readiness rating up a bit. Turns out cheatengine works and EA doesn't do any detection. Tinkering with my credit balance was easy so I could get as many platinum packs as I wanted.

Yeah they stopped monitoring it a while ago. I still have a hard time understanding how they took such a giant leap backwards but enough bitching about mea from me

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Hey so if you have Utopia for Stellaris and go down a certain questline that keeps warning you to not advance over and over again they aren't kidding.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

gleep gloop posted:

Hey so if you have Utopia for Stellaris and go down a certain questline that keeps warning you to not advance over and over again they aren't kidding.

Well I'm gonna have to do this now

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

gleep gloop posted:

Now I have to get utopia and do this.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
I just started playing Andromeda a few days ago and I'm having fun with it so far

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

gleep gloop posted:

fuq you fleep floop

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Two Finger posted:

Well I'm gonna have to do this now

Has to do with Psionics and the shroud so you need to be spiritualist.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Well if you aren't playing massively xenophobic conquerors you're doing things wrong so...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Paradox needs to make a grand strategy game where you're straight up god. Quests can be along the lines of Job- other creators being all "If your guys love you so much do X to them and see if they still do"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Since the Factorio update is still delayed I am going to get my masochism in another way. Andromeda NG+ with the new minor patch. Will report back if they really fixed facial expressions or not.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Two Finger posted:

Well if you aren't playing massively xenophobic conquerors you're doing things wrong so...

It's nice they finally added the option to straight up be space Hitler from the start.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh god it's so baaaaaaaad

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OK so a little bit of derpface still going on but the animations did get cleaned up. People actually close their mouths and lips when they're done speaking so it's not teeth all the time. They also appear to have fixed some of the most heinous lines- in the "my face is tired" dialogue Addison does a little frustrated facepalm while pinching the bridge of her nose now. Combat definitely still needs cleanup, especially just coming off of ME3. It's pretty boss that nova scatters enemies but I'm used to stuff actually dying when it gets shotgunned to the face.

RIP Claymore

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

OK so a little bit of derpface still going on but the animations did get cleaned up. People actually close their mouths and lips when they're done speaking so it's not teeth all the time. They also appear to have fixed some of the most heinous lines- in the "my face is tired" dialogue Addison does a little frustrated facepalm while pinching the bridge of her nose now. Combat definitely still needs cleanup, especially just coming off of ME3. It's pretty boss that nova scatters enemies but I'm used to stuff actually dying when it gets shotgunned to the face.

RIP Claymore

Pretty much the only viable combat strategy is melee everything with the Vanguard shield drain on melee perk. It's hosed given that me3 had so many options. Oh and get a vanquisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iKon
Oct 4, 2000

CAN'T TEST
WON'T TEST
I solo queue'd competitive Overwatch for a while, stupidly thinking that if I just got to the next tier the players would finally stop being toxic assholes. It's me, I'm the idiot. Spoiler: they're all loving terrible even at the very high tiers.