Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't think I own 20 pairs of underwear either and don't know why I'd need to, I run a wash every 4 days or so. Why do I need to have 5 pairs per day? If there's an UNDERWEAR EMERGENCY I can also just buy more like anywhere at any time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Werong Bustope posted:

Especially if it's a matching bra and pants set. Nbd if it's just plain block colour bra+pants but if they're a nice set it probably cost a bunch in the first place and now you have a solo bra.

Nobody will ever know if your bra and panties don't match except you, your husband, and every anonymous creeper on Craigslist

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Rusty Rickshaw posted:

I know, I know,
It's serious

BRAVO

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Some girls are into underwear, I like it and approve. Some don't care and don't bother trying to even match, boo to them

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

What's to stop anyone bulk buying women's underwear from China, opening the packet, and selling it for 5000% markup?

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Clark Nova posted:

Nobody will ever know if your bra and panties don't match except you, your husband, and every anonymous creeper on Craigslist

Tbf if my partner did that I'd dump them because creepy but secretly I'd be more pissed because I only own like two sets that match and they're were £50 each. If you're gonna sell my nice pants to some Craigslist creeper at least do some market research.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

What's to stop anyone bulk buying women's underwear from China, opening the packet, and selling it for 5000% markup?
How are you going to simulate them being worn? That's what they pay the big bucks for.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Panties selling boyfriend update reveals he was posting pictures of her in her underwear on Craigslist to prove to potential buyers that the panties were used.
:catstare:

UPDATE]-I [29F] just found out that my fiance [30M] has been selling my panties behind my back

:stare:

we got a live one in the comments

Me [25 M] with my GF [24 F] 4 years. She agreed with her boss to get tattoos together

quote:

This is not a huge issue, but I don't know if I'm being overly sensitive.

My girlfriend is working in a very relaxed environment where she and her coworkers often go out for a beer after work. Her boss is more of a friend than a boss to all of them, but he is a bit more so with my GF than the rest. I've met him once when I joined for a night out, and he seems like a nice guy. I am not uncomfortable with their friendship.

After a night out, she came home and told about a drunken agreement they made to have tattoos made. The idea was that they each decide what tattoo the other gets. Her boss is heavily tattooed so I wouldn't put it past him to actually not give a poo poo. She had told him to get her name next to burger, and he wanted her to get a small smiling skull.

While it seem like they both consider it harmless fun, I find it a bit too personal. For all I care, she can have whatever amount of tattoos she likes, but I don't think she should take part in having her name tattooed on another guy. I just feel like it's a "couples tattoo", and I would hate to see "their permanent connection" on her every time she undresses. She agreed to respect my feelings, but doesn't see it the way I do.

quote:

So if I asked my mom to get my name tattooed on her - it would be stupid? Even if I have her name on me? Really? Very closed minded thinker you are, surprising too from your reddit history, figured you'd be more open minded.
That is a very subjective opinion, and many people don't agree with that sort of thinking. Don't force your opinions on OP by calling his girlfriend an idiot. That's just tactless. Leaving an opinion open to OP's interpretation? That'd actually be helpful, but you're just being mean.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Apr 10, 2017

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The weirdos demand "proof" which is why he posted semi-nudes of her, in a further cause for :murder:.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Leon Einstein posted:

How are you going to simulate them being worn? That's what they pay the big bucks for.

Rub them on my sweaty batch. Problem solved.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
What's a batch?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
ain't nobody grumble about the scent of my grundle

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Ball snatch?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Pick posted:

I don't think I own 20 pairs of underwear either and don't know why I'd need to, I run a wash every 4 days or so. Why do I need to have 5 pairs per day? If there's an UNDERWEAR EMERGENCY I can also just buy more like anywhere at any time.

Blue Train posted:

Some girls are into underwear, I like it and approve. Some don't care and don't bother trying to even match, boo to them

I suspect her boyfriend probably had a panty fetish and encouraged purchases pretty hard when they got together. I mean, he apparently had pictures of her wearing all of the underwear he sold, which might not be surprising if it was a few pairs but jesus christ 20 pairs of underwear is a goddamn modelling portfolio at that point

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
20 pair isn't that outrageous. My wife purged like 25 pair a few years back. We should've sold them.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Post one picture of your wife wearing matching plain white underwear or whatever, and use it to sell like 20 pairs that you just wore yourself and thus smell like crotch even if it's not the right crotch. Perfect.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

:stare:

we got a live one in the comments

Me [25 M] with my GF [24 F] 4 years. She agreed with her boss to get tattoos together

Just getting a tattoo with another dude and hes agreed to get my name on him, nothing to see here.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Stock photo of a model wearing something similar, put them in a cat litter tray for 30 mins, shake them off and sell them as pissy?

I just like the thought of fetlifers huffing that.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Apr 10, 2017

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Stock photo of a model wearing something similar, put them in a cat litter tray for 30 mins, shake them off and sell them as pissy?

I just like the thought of fetlifers huffing that.

roll it back pal

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
lol
Check spoiler at the end FOR THE BIG REVEAL

The girl [20/F] whom I [23/M] met and hooked up messaged me asking if I "know the ugly truth". I'm confused, annoyed, and waiting for clarification.

quote:

We met on an app went out to lunch, and hooked up at my place. It was okay. I asked her to hang out again when I was walking her to the train and she said yes of course. So then that night I messaged her saying "Thank you for hanging out. It was fun".

I didn't check my messages for a day so today I saw her reply from that night that says "No problem. Thanks (smiley face) Do you know the ugly truth?"
Eh?

I've only known this girl for less than a month so safe to say I have no idea what she is talking about. I've been checking to see if she replied because this mind game stuff is just grueling. What "ugly truth"??

I've replayed the day and in my mind I can remember a few things. One, her telling me I am hairy (fair enough I am hairy). Two, her not wanting to allow me to see her lower half but then letting me once I kind of nudged a bit without being forceful. Three, she really didn't know how to kiss so I'm confused as to if she has done this before. I assumed she did since she had a boyfriend!

Honestly this "ugly truth" thing is just stupid. Just tell me what you want to tell me. Is it about me? About you? About what? Just tell me already.

What should I do?

tl;dr: Girl whom I hooked up with messaged me asking if I knew the ugly truth. I have no idea what she is talking about.

EDIT- She clarified and she meant.. .the movie of the same name. I feel dumb.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Just partner up with a goon from the dine thread and have him send you his discarded oil

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Pick posted:

i have 30+ pairs of underwear, for whatever reason i am a tomboy and 100% of my girlyness is concentrated in underwear purchases :kiddo:

that said, i would definitely notice my underwear going missing because all of them have different designs

edit:

Lockback posted:

lol
Check spoiler at the end FOR THE BIG REVEAL

The girl [20/F] whom I [23/M] met and hooked up messaged me asking if I "know the ugly truth". I'm confused, annoyed, and waiting for clarification.

i thought it was going to turn out that she had a piercing or asymmetrical labia or something, but the truth is even more mundane

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Apr 10, 2017

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Barudak posted:

I now pronounce you chuck and larry, yes. Although in that it was a scam for healthcare for the guys kids which is so loving depressingly American.

I thought that movie was a comedy?! Holy poo poo that's bleak.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

20 pair isn't that outrageous. My wife purged like 25 pair a few years back. We should've sold them.

yeah it's not that she had 20 pairs, it's that she had so many pairs that it took 20 pairs being sold for her to notice they were missing

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

chernobyl kinsman posted:

roll it back pal

Fair point
That's kinda gross.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Tiny Deer posted:

That's a fairly common thing with Kevin James, I think. The opening sequence of Paul Blart 2 (I know) is probably one of the most cruel and mean-spirited things I've ever seen.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tiny Deer posted:

Yes it is a "comedy" but I forgot its weirder than that. Their both firefighters and the one guy has two kids and is terrified that they wont be taken care of if he dies suddenly so he wants to get a bigger life insurance policy, but the precinct wont let him take one unless he names a spouse as beneficiary. So another firefighter whose life he saved agrees to marry him. The film ends with them getting arrested and getting out of it by doing charity for AIDS awareness.

Its really, really weird and American.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Panties are incredibly cheap, usually cost less if you buy three or more at a time, and they come in lots of fun colors and patterns. It's not weird to accumulate a lot of them if you pick up a bra every few months and grab a fistful of underwear for fifteen bucks.

Honestly the more I think about it the more worthwhile the profit margins are. The real crime here is that he cut her out of the take.

the real crime is stealing her underwear and selling it to dudes with pictures of her attached to jerk off to/onto/inside of

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

a fistful of underwear :clint:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

this is going to result in comedies involving increasingly complicated schemes and eventually it will take a wills and estates lawyer to understand the plot of any of them

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

this is going to result in comedies involving increasingly complicated schemes and eventually it will take a wills and estates lawyer to understand the plot of any of them

Trading Places has one of the most complicated comedy endings I've ever seen. It inspired a law to be passed to prevent something like that from happening.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

WampaLord posted:

Trading Places has one of the most complicated comedy endings I've ever seen. It inspired a law to be passed to prevent something like that from happening.

It's a great Xmas movie. That and Die Hard make for great movies while wrapping presents for kids.

Behold: A really sleazy lawyer and a really, really dumb person.

Why would a lawyer [60ish/M] want to have sex with me [27/F]? What does he want to gain from this?

quote:

Hello everyone, I'm having some legal troubles at the moment, and my lawyer has essentially sexually propositioned me. I confirmed his intentions in previous posts and gained some legal advice. He is leaving it in my hands to ask, but it is very clear what he wants.

He is around 60 years old, and I'm 27. He's married, with four daughters. I'm not interested, at all. I just want a clean criminal record, but I am confused.

What does he want this? Is he doing me a favour - offering me free services and extra $$ for sex, or is he actually sexually attracted to me?
Why would someone so much older than me be interested in me in this way?
Why would he risk compromising his professional reputation? I'm not that attractive.

I'm going to report him, and get my summons back, I just want to understand why he is doing this.
Thanks, guys!

tl;dr: I've been sexually propositioned by a criminal lawyer and don't understand why he would do this. Help me understand!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

WampaLord posted:

hahaha, you weren't kidding

the "Eddie Murphy" rule :shepface:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tiny Deer posted:

Panties are incredibly cheap, usually cost less if you buy three or more at a time, and they come in lots of fun colors and patterns. It's not weird to accumulate a lot of them if you pick up a bra every few months and grab a fistful of underwear for fifteen bucks.

Honestly the more I think about it the more worthwhile the profit margins are. The real crime here is that he cut her out of the take.

the real crime is stealing her underwear and selling it to dudes with pictures of her attached to jerk off to/onto/inside of

They're cheap unless the girl insists on Victoria's secret :sigh:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Lockback posted:

It's a great Xmas movie. That and Die Hard make for great movies while wrapping presents for kids.

Why would a lawyer [60ish/M] want to have sex with me [27/F]? What does he want to gain from this?

oh jesus how can you be 27 years old and this naive????

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I wish socks were as cheap as panties. Good socks

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Lockback posted:

I mean, she's got a point, sex with someone that thick would have to leave you feeling like you're loving a farm animal or something

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Catfished for sure

also my water just broke

Ah, the post that broke the goon's water.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Blue Train posted:

They're cheap unless the girl insists on Victoria's secret :sigh:

Yeah but then you have other problems, like someone who will spend money on expensive underwear but doesn't care enough to go to a real bra store.

Bad economics, not wife material.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Lockback posted:

report that dude to the ABA, jfc