Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
There are so many other threads in this exact forum other than your Facebook

try the new taco place fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Apr 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
^^ You better pay the dog tax.

My personal thoughts on the Syria matter is that we should be using an international coalition instead of acting unilaterally, but that taking out Assad will just lead to even more regional instability and I'm pretty sure that might be worse in the long run than Assad gassing his own people. In any case, things are hosed and we're part of making it worse, not making it better. Yay America!

Anyway, let's have some freep. From Sweden terror as truck RAMS into crowds in central Stockholm - many casualties posted by freeper navysealdad

Yes, they're just "so-called" refugees, it's not like there's a goddamn multinational war taking place in their homeland that they want to get the gently caress away from.

quote:

quote:

To: navysealdad

Tragic and sick. Will this be the wake up call that finally drives Sweden to take appropriate measures with the so-called refugees?

4 posted on 4/7/2017, 6:38:37 AM by Made In The USA (Rap music: Soundtrack of the retarded.)

No.

If the WTC didn’t make US do the right thing, why would Sweden with such a minor attack?

9 posted on 4/7/2017, 6:40:48 AM by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Federal-run medical care is as good as state-run DMVs.)
loving hell, it's only the second interesting post in the thread and I already want to write an essay.

quote:

quote:

To: Made In The USA

The Swedes invited them in...

6 posted on 4/7/2017, 6:39:58 AM by Eric in the Ozarks (Baseball players, gangsters and musicians are remembered. But journalists are forgotten.)

“Oh shut up, silly woman,” said the reptile with a grin
You knew drat well I was a snake before you took me in”

11 posted on 4/7/2017, 6:42:38 AM by null and void (Drain the swamp! Get rid of the mosque-itoes!)

And you can go ahead and put another essay about the necessity of assimilation right here.

quote:

Will this be the wake up call that finally drives Sweden to take appropriate measures with the so-called refugees?

It will be a wake up call, but not the way you think. The Swedish government will take this as a sign that they are not doing enough to make the “refugees” feel welcome.

13 posted on 4/7/2017, 6:50:44 AM by Leaning Right (I have already previewed or do not wish to preview this composition.)

quote:

I don’t think so. I’ve come to the conclusion that the tolerance threshold for Europeans doesn’t exist, they are like emotionless automatons when it comes to Islamic terror attacks and rapes and will allow it to go on forever. But if anything conservative is introduced, like Trump visiting their country, oh then they will riot and protest.

16 posted on 4/7/2017, 6:53:19 AM by GrandJediMasterYoda (Hillary Clinton IS a felon)

Freep opinions: profiling is just fine.

quote:

Is it too difficult for the governments of the west to do background checks before allowing men with middle eastern names to rent trucks for no good purpose? This has been going on since the first World Trade Center attack.

17 posted on 4/7/2017, 6:54:47 AM by miss marmelstein

quote:

Here is a tweet that hasn't aged well...but the MEDIA will not remind anyone. So I will:
https://twitter.com/swedeninusa/status/833462568257732612

Hey Sweden, how's that workin' out for ya?

P.S. I don't care if this truck was driven by a "refugee" or not. The population/climate of Sweden has changed to become more Jew-hating and American-hating to warrant a reminder of this tweet.

25 posted on 4/7/2017, 6:59:09 AM by SoFloFreeper

So what advantage is there in making this poo poo up, other than to scare people?

quote:

To: PghBaldy

On another thread there was a report that three men with guns jumped out of the truck.

I fear a much higher death toll.

34 posted on 4/7/2017, 7:05:52 AM by Deo volente ("Our Independence Day is at hand, and it arrives finally on November 8th." Donald Trump)

quote:

To: Parley Baer

“Refugees welcome.”

They should write that on the tomb stones of every victim of terrorism. The ones screaming that slogan are just as complicit as the Islamic bastards they're inviting to their funerals.

43 posted on 4/7/2017, 7:41:39 AM by Telepathic Intruder

There's more, but it's just the usual and you all know the routine already.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"YES! WAR! Bomb the gently caress out of that country show them how strong you are, no one can stand up to us!! What's that? 'Refugees'?? Why would we help them? What's that? a terrorist attack?? Why do they hate our freedoms??"

repeat.

God drat. Remember when the Republicans were all "Why aren't you doing anything in Syria, Obama????" and Obama calmly asked them to vote to authorize force in Syria and things got real...real...real...quiet? NO ONE ELSE DOES.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

From It is President Trump!!, a vanity thread by freeper TrumpisRight

Lol, freep's going to war......

With themselves
Please guys, stop all the winning

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

All of the witch-hunt investigations must stop now as they serve to undermine the commander in chief.

I'm sorry, what were you doing all of the last eight years? Oh, that's right, demanding the commander in chief be impeached, hanged, or just deported during more intense "war" than we have now. You guys are such loving hypocrites it's not funny anymore. You boot lick a guy that has more shady "deals" and violates the Constitution and laws you screech about while you lambaste and threaten death on another with a clean record

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Fathis Munk posted:

I do not like the precedent of "we can decide to punish states that do poo poo we don't approve of by bombing them".

Besides, given what we elected as our leader, the US is one of the last countries that should be dictating morals

MeLKoR posted:

/\/\/\/\
e: sorry, I'll drop it already, I just didn't know where else to talk about it. FB is a nightmare right now.

I strongly and vocally opposed the Iraq war, in no small part because I knew the day would come when some tinpot dictator would use WMDs on his population and everyone would start saying "yeah, sure, remember Iraq's WMD"? Here we are.

I don't see how airstrikes against airforce bases can possibly make things worse for the people that are being gassed right now. This isn't a solution but doing nothing while this is going on is an untenable position. To me it comes off as "sure, Hitler might be gassing jews by the million but are we sure bombings really help :shrug:"?

I had resisted watching videos of this attack because when I saw videos of other one in 2013 it left me severely distressed. I'm not an overly sensitive type, in fact I can reasonably be classified as an rear end in a top hat but jesus loving christ, this is the worst poo poo I saw in my life... I don't know if it will help, I just know I can't take this poo poo any more.
"Why did you watch it then?" Because I felt it was my duty to watch, that the least I owe those children is witness their suffering instead of sticking my head in the ground and go on with my life as if nothing was going on. It had the effect I expected, I've been crying for hours, I can barely function and I will never forget these images... I'm seriously hosed up right now and this is how it should be. If I can do nothing else then at least I can feel hate and voice my support for anyone that will do anything to put an end to it.

Holy poo poo, those poor children! :cry: It's moments like this that make me wish I believed in a god that would take them to paradise and punish all those responsible with an eternity of torture. loving hell... this can't go on. It just can't. :smithicide:

Honestly, as horrid as this is, anyone that's willing to do this to his own people is not going to be deterred from doing it again by a few bombs. Next time they'll just try to be sneakier. People like this are already too full of themselves and brain broke for anything short of total collapse to stop doing it.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Apr 7, 2017

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

ratbert90 posted:

The Something Awful Forums -> Debate & Discussion -> Freepers: The Lefties were right. I can't believe we might have been better off with Hillary.

It's even better than the current title. :allears:

"Left was Right. Shoulda voted Hillary"?

McGlockenshire posted:

Hey Sweden, how's that workin' out for ya?

Considering they had one, whereas we've had multiple, I'd say fairly well

V "Well see, it's different when I do it because reasons...." Freepers sure were willing to poo poo on Obama for not pulling out the troops fast enough that their elected fuckhead put there, then were quick to poo poo on Obama for pulling them out to fast because ISIS. Now they're gearing up to go poo poo stomp in another country under another one of their elected gently caress sticks. If anyone's destroying the country, it's these Republican fuckwits

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Apr 7, 2017

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Duke Igthorn posted:

God drat. Remember when the Republicans were all "Why aren't you doing anything in Syria, Obama????"

That's nothing. Remember when Trump was all "Stay the gently caress out of Syria, Obama!!!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/346063000056254464

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/376334423069032448

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/377038618407493632

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Remember when Trump said Obama was illegitimate because he didn't get more than 50% of the popular vote? Good times.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Remember when he criticized Obama for constantly playing golf and taking taxpayer funded holidays?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39497447

Yeaaaah.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SocketWrench posted:

Honestly, as horrid as this is, anyone that's willing to do this to his own people is not going to be deterred from doing it again by a few bombs. Next time they'll just try to be sneakier. People like this are already too full of themselves and brain broke for anything short of total collapse to stop doing it.

I'd say the bigger concern is the international one. It's common knowledge that Russia has troops in Syria helping Assad, which is likely one of the reasons Trump was so pro-Assad earlier. It may seem like an obvious thing to stop the gassing of civilians, but I've seen Trump's actions described as being like a drunk in a bar fight: flailing and hitting whatever seems like the right thing to hit without thinking about whether he should. Trump hosed up in more ways than just getting the US embroiled in another Operation Bomb Useless Dirt that will further destabilize the region. He also attacked a Russian ally and came very close to blowing up some Russians in the process. That's an incredibly dangerous ground to tread.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

SocketWrench posted:

That, or they'll brazenly launch a chlorine attack just to show that it didn't do poo poo.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

So, a question. I've noticed the term scalping and scalps being used a lot on Freep lately. Now, of course, they are always shits about everyone who isn't a middle or upper class white guy, and I can understand they are trying to say the Dems are filthy subhuman savages and such, but any idea where this recent use of the term came from?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

RagnarokAngel posted:

I know how you feel but you're running off raw emotion instead of thinking rationally. You want something to save those people so badly youll accept anything even if it doesn't really help. That's not how you save those people.

:agreed: Literally the only reliable way for the US to save Syrian people at this point is to start taking in a shitton more refugees.

Aaaaand good luck convincing Trump of that.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Majorian posted:

:agreed: Literally the only reliable way for the US to save Syrian people at this point is to start taking in a shitton more refugees.

Save them from chemical attacks by bombing them.

Merica
Jan 28, 2009
Let's all just hope we are picking the right side and this doesn't turn into a Taliban or Iran or saddam or insert country we "fixed" situation in 20 years where we invade and stay indefinitely

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Jagged Jim posted:

Remember when Trump said Obama was illegitimate because he didn't get more than 50% of the popular vote? Good times.

Which is of course bullshit because Obama won the popular vote both times and it was over 50%.

Majorian posted:

This. If you wanna do something MeL, get in touch with your representative and convince them to take in more refugees. That's gonna help a lot more than an escalation of force. Nothing hurts Assad or ISIL more than Syrian emigration.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

SSNeoman posted:

Which is of course bullshit because Obama won the popular vote both times and it was over 50%.

On election night or shortly after, there were incorrect reports that Romney had won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote. This prompted Trump to tweet repeatedly about how it was a travesty of democracy that the candidate that lost the popular vote got elected, and that the electoral college was a terrible thing.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Merica posted:

Let's all just hope we are picking the right side and this doesn't turn into a Taliban or Iran or saddam or insert country we "fixed" situation in 20 years where we invade and stay indefinitely

Honestly? To be truthful, when it comes to the mid east, no matter who we side with they'll never be the right side because their society, culture, morality, etc are so different from ours. The best thing we could do is stop stepping in and loving with them all the time.

Twelve by Pies posted:

On election night or shortly after, there were incorrect reports that Romney had won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote. This prompted Trump to tweet repeatedly about how it was a travesty of democracy that the candidate that lost the popular vote got elected, and that the electoral college was a terrible thing.

Trump a hypocritical douche bag? The hell you say! This is pure slander. Listen, I might not like the guy and think he's a huge fuckup, but he's the commander in chief dammit and I will not have you spreading bullshit slander about such an honest and upstanding man!

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Apr 8, 2017

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

SSNeoman posted:

Not when you count the ILLEGAL votes!

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Tiberius Thyben posted:

So, a question. I've noticed the term scalping and scalps being used a lot on Freep lately. Now, of course, they are always shits about everyone who isn't a middle or upper class white guy, and I can understand they are trying to say the Dems are filthy subhuman savages and such, but any idea where this recent use of the term came from?

It's a fairly common term to describe a victory as 'claiming a scalp'. You see it in sports as well as politics.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Helen Highwater posted:

It's a fairly common term to describe a victory as 'claiming a scalp'. You see it in sports as well as politics.

That is incredibly distasteful.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/08/middleeast/syria-strikes-russia-donald-trump/

Good job Donald, you sure solved that problem

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Credit to Trump, he still doesn't like the Electoral College

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Helen Highwater posted:

Well, that's really lovely.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Update: Syria, NORKs, Chicoms, & Russkies, a vanity thread posted by 1998 freeper LS.

Usually I avoid freshly posted threads, as the good parts are usually found where there are plenty of comments. The first paragraph of this one caught my attention, and it's a terrifying read from a freeper that thinks they're in the know. All formatting is original.

quote:

By way of disclaimer, I have known Steve Bannon for years and we regularly communicate in rather short bursts. So my info on the "inside Team Trump" is pretty one-sided. I don't know Jared Kushner, know OF McMaster and recommended him to Team Trump (as did Victor Davis Hanson). So I know what I know, but it's a pretty limited range of insight.

1. The Syria strikes. I knew going in this would be a firestorm for Trump among his voters, especially the Ron Paul/non-interventionist backers (many of whom you see on Twitter).

I agree with many of you that the evidence was not clear that it was Assad---indeed, it could well have been ISIS. I also agree this does not help in our fight against ISIS. I further agree that regime change is dangerous on a number of levels.

That said, the strike was a multifaceted message, and unfortunately one that absolutely had to be sent, somewhere, somehow.

Recall as many of you have posted, in the past two years, the Russkies have been getting extremely provocative, doing flybys of American ships, sailing into our waters, and so on. Forget who is "responsible" for Ukraine, the fact is Ukraine unloaded its nukes cuz we promised them we would protect them via NATO. Now that promise is vanishing. Our word certainly is not good from the Ukrainian perspective.

I start Syria with Russia because at some point, somewhere, Putin had to get a message that while we want peace and want to work with him, he cannot possibly be allowed to threaten (as he already has) American ships at sea and sail in our waters. This is flat out aggression.

It can be stopped, and nipped in the bud, but how? Consider Syria a "brush back pitch" to the Russian batter. (In baseball, when the hitter takes advantage of the plate and gets too far into the pitcher's zone, the pitcher throws one high and tight to brush him back and say, "No, you have to play by the rules.")

I do believe Putin not only got this message, but was expecting it. He wanted to see if Trump was Obama The bad news is that it had to go on this long, but like any aggressor, the longer you wait, the bloodier it becomes to stop him. I think Putin got the message. Yes, he's making a lot of threats. But he now knows Trump will act when provoked and act DECISIVELY. Whether you agree with the strike or not, you can't accuse Trump of "indecision."

Further, I think the brush-back pitch worked on Iran and the NORKs. Coming as it did when Xi was at dinner (indeed, I hear he was the first one to receive the news of the attack!), it was the equivalent of Trump pulling out a Colt .45 and laying it on the table and saying, "ok, Xi, let's chat." The fact that Xi apparently gave his blessing to American responses to the NORKs--in their own back yard---suggests the meeting was a 100% success. The brush back pitch was felt in China, too.

Many here do not agree with Trump's action. Many think he was being "played." I have heard (haven't verified it) that the "vote" to fire the missiles was unanimous among the NatSec team, including Bannon. He of course would never confirm or deny, nor would I ask. But what we have from "fake" news is one story that it was Kush v Bannon, another that it was Kush/Bannon v Mattis, and a third that it was everyone agreeing.

For the reasons I've outlined above NOT particularly relating to Syria, I believe the latter. Further, this was an opportunity to throw the brush-back pitch without civilian casualties and without a bunch of dead bodies being hauled out of a mosque. In other words, if Team Trump was looking for the "perfect" place to send a message, gas or no gas, this was it.

2. "Chaos/Turmoil inside Team Trump" Lately the Twitter people have been going nuts against Kushner thinking he is engaging in a war on Bannon. First, if you look at the picture of the "bunker" with everyone during the strike, the two people closest to Trump are Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon, right behind him. Kush is one person removed. Small things. Second, Bannon himself told me three nights ago, "I ain't goin' anywhere." I'm pretty sure that means DT said so, too. We keep missing this and missing this, but REGULARLY Team Trump throws out a piece of media "cheese" into the maze and the media rats chase it while Team Trump governs. I don't know if the Kush/Bannon "clash" is real or just cheese, but it would not surprise me if the two guys don't go get a beer every night and laugh.

Trump's management style is much like Lincoln's: get a bunch of top, smart people who have different ideas, let them fight, come to a decision that may favor one, the other, or even neither. Don't forget businessmen do not hesitate to drop non-producers. Trump fired Lewandowski, Manafort, and his OWN BROTHER (as did Thomas Watson, Jr. at IBM!) If anyone thinks he won't dump Kush for good reason, think again. Ditto Bannon.

3. McMaster. I vouched for McMaster as did Victor Davis Hanson. McMaster is one of the few people in the Pentagon with actual hands-on success at forming alliances with Muslims against other Muslims. He was a rebel throughout the Iraq war, which kept him from being promoted. He's exactly the type of outside-the-box thinker you want. I'm NOT concerned about his early comments on "radicals" being a minority. Folks, you will not find any commanders in the field, anywhere, saying all Muslims are terrorists. Won't happen, cuz they need locals as interpreters and most of the time as allies. Maybe personally they have different thoughts, but they cannot express those in a combat zone. I think McM's comments were typical of that battlefield thinking.

Bannon's removal from the NSC planning group was predicted in Trump's own plans early on. Bannon was there to de-politicize it, and he has, and he still has top clearance, as you've all seen. I could be wrong, but of all the things to worry about, McM ain't one of them.

Finally, we are in a VERY dangerous position due to Obama. If anyone thinks we could just retreat to our borders, it's way too late for that. The NORK nut could wipe out the entire west coast with a single EMP bomb over the north Pacific. Many here would say "yay," but of course that's crazy. The entire US would be set back massively, Japan would be wiped out and we'd have to retaliate big time. (I do think it's time we reconsider assassination as a policy). Zero let the Russkies run wild. We can nudge them back into their stall, but to act like they aren't out would be a mistake. And we still have to deal with Iran.

None of this is easy, and no one will agree with any one policy. Trump was handed an absolute bag of excrement in foreign policy. I think he is trying to avoid not just one, but three wars, and we all better hope the "brush back pitch" was heeded.
I love how these types think EMPs are actual things.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Just in case you thought the recent wave of angst over Trump attacking Syria was going to stick around, here's I thank God every day for President Trump and pray for his continuing success, a vanity thread posted by JimRob

quote:

I thank God every day for President Trump and pray for his continuing success. Had Trump not entered the race, the GOPe would have delivered the nomination to Jeb Bush and then Her Royal Heinous Hillary would be sitting in the White House today.

Those who think that doesn't make any difference whatsoever are perfectly free to post somewhere else.

God bless President Trump.

God bless America.

quote:

To: Jim Robinson

I am thankful for President Trump too. I wish people would stop taking every rumor seriously, and start assessing based on actual events and long term goals.

5 posted on 4/9/2017, 2:44:20 PM by LuvFreeRepublic ( #MAGA)

quote:

You are absolutely right! And I am SO glad that I voted for this man..he LOVES America..and while some might disagree with decisions he makes now(Or down the road) everything he does will be because he loves America..had Hillary Clinton won we would have 10 mil new refugees(AKA Democrat voters), Single payer healthcare, and full amnesty for illegal alien criminals..this country would have been officially screwed

8 posted on 4/9/2017, 2:44:47 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

He’s in both my wife’s and my prayer, every night and sometimes during the day. In our minds’, the forces of evil are solidly entrenched in our government and he needs all the help we can give to flush it out.

25 posted on 4/9/2017, 2:54:05 PM by Parmy

quote:

Comment #39 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Trump is conducting himself like a president who loves the nation should. We elected him to play psychological games and prevail against our adversaries (foreign and domestic), and he has.

Although we have seen some things that didn’t please us, he hasn’t cast any of it in granite yet. I think we/he will prevail.

We expected him to hit the ground running. He did.

We bemoaned for decades the death of the innocent. He has done more than any other president on that subject. There’s more to do, and he says he will do it.

The E. U., the E. P. A., the Education Department are all under the gun. The deep state is in even deeper despair.

Consumer confidence is up. The economy is picking up speed. Our allies feel safer and our adversaries feel more off balance and circumspect.

Glimmers of hope are appearing on the horizon. North Korea, China, Russia, trade, immigration, the wall..., folks it’s coming true. Our desires are being implemented.

Trump tried to address the issue of Islamic immigration. The internal enemies of our nation took what many of us consider “illegal actions” to temporarily delay his efforts.

Not since Reagan have I felt better this far into an administration, and I have every reason to believe it only gets better from here.

My fellow citizens, rejoice. We have something to thank God about. Do it. Mean it.

This is the best president we have had since 1989, 27 years ago. When he has proven himself, he may be the president we’ve ever had.

I don’t mean to besmirch Washington and other great men, but those men didn’t inherit what Trump did, a nation run down by an Islamic illegal alien intent on neutering our nation, devaluing it’s citizens to second or third tier level, and destroy our means to project decent values around the planet, while emboldening the creatures of Islam and psychotic old Jew hating men to rip this nation to shreds.

And he had almost no opposition in the House and Senate for much of his eight years.

Donald Trump, 22 months ago I told someone here I couldn’t see myself supporting you, ever. I was wrong.

I changed my mind early on, and I’ve never been sorry I did.

I’ve only been sorry many of my friends couldn’t find a reason to buy in much earlier than they did. And for some of them, they never will.

My happiness will make up for the absence of theirs, believe me.

It will take something monumental to shake my confidence in Trump. He’s done too much good already to simply abandon him.

48 posted on 4/9/2017, 3:04:15 PM by DoughtyOne (NeverTrump, a movement that was revealed to be a movement. Thank heaven we flushed!)

quote:

Mr. Robinsin, sir...I pray for President Trump, Vice President Pence, their families, the Cabinet and their advisors, and their Secret Service details every day. I especially pray for protection from any attack of Satan or those controlled by him.

58 posted on 4/9/2017, 3:06:39 PM by hoagy62 ("It's not the whole world gone mad. Just the people in it.")

Oh hello, what's this then?

quote:

WENDLE obtained his freedom yesterday.

83 posted on 4/9/2017, 3:38:15 PM by Lisbon1940 (No full-term Governors (at the time of election!)

Meanwhile, :tinfoil: AGENDA TWENTY ONE :tinfoil:

quote:

My happiness is generated a great deal by President Trump. If Hillary had won, I think I would be generally unhappy watching her destroy America, nominate communists for the supreme court, pushing Agenda 21, selling out to the highest bidder.

I still contend it was a miracle and the Lord saved us from Hitlery’s evil. I honestly do think it was a miracle.

93 posted on 4/9/2017, 3:48:23 PM by Freedom_Is_Not_Free (Trump: What to do now I can't repeal Obamacare? I know, lets start a war with Russia!)

quote:

To: Jim Robinson; Jane Long; BlackFemaleArmyCaptain; Black Agnes; djstex; RoosterRedux; DoughtyOne; ...

You all know how I feel about Our President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump...but as I sit and listen to the people this man has put in his Administration, I am in awe...Sec. of State Tillerman; Scott Pruitt; Wilber Ross; the women he has chosen to lead is astounding with their knowledge, Our A.G. Jeff Sessions, a quite Southern Gentleman who works behind the scenes, but when he comes out with something, he wipes you off your feet...

As poconopundit knows, I view Our President as the Lion with his cabinet as a group of lions in a pack, on their way to Make America Great Again...

Do I always, as a person with some political knowledge, like all of what President Trump does, no, I'm human and can disagree, but I respect the Man and the Office he holds, he will neither tarnish it or ruin it...

This President has met with Foreign Leaders, Republicans, Democrats, Independents, business men, business women, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, cement builders, road pavers, oil makers, steel workers, coal miners, young people, old people, his abilities are unlimited...

There is ONE group he will NOT meet with and that is ISIS nor will he meet with those that support their cause, it's not in the good of America or Americans, and he will wipe them off the face of the earth...we might not like when or how he does it, but make no mistake, you take aim at our Country and our People and he will take you out...

God doesn't make mistakes and God has chosen this Man to right the ship and its people to hold in His Hands again and bring back the Christian way of life, the foundation that America was built on: God's Way...

94 posted on 4/9/2017, 3:48:31 PM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

Ugh, there's two more pages of this poo poo.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
every one of those translates into "Daddy please gently caress me"

Milo was right, all the hard right wants is to be dominated by an old white strongman

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
So, what might possibly have triggered JimRob's rant? Perhaps it was Nikki Haley: Regime change and the end of Assad is Trump's next priority for Syria posted by freeper WilliamIII

quote:

To: WilliamIII

Hillery lost, but her foreign policy won. Great.........

3 posted on 4/9/2017, 11:54:16 AM by wrench

quote:

Quick, Sundance from CTH! Tell us NeverTrumpers how this is 3D Chess and part of the Art of the Deal!

4 posted on 4/9/2017, 11:54:33 AM by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Man-made global liberalism is killing the planet)

quote:

This is the dumbest thing we could possibly be doing with our military.

10 posted on 4/9/2017, 11:57:13 AM by FreedomStar3028 (Somebody has to step forward and do what is right because it is right, otherwise no one will follow.)

quote:

To: proust

MAGA.

Make Assad Go Away?

11 posted on 4/9/2017, 11:58:17 AM by Right Brother

quote:

When will we paint the sunni black flag on the tailfins of our F-16s? I remember being told repeatedly that we would be getting out of the regime change business and “destroy ISIS”.
Now 90 days in, its 60 cruise missiles on Syria, zero on ISIS or Al Nusra or other rebel head choppers, and we announce regime change.

Glad we had an election. But... Go Team!!! /s

14 posted on 4/9/2017, 11:59:14 AM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up.)

This takes a weird turn towards /s at the end, but I'm not sure.

quote:

What in the hell happened to Trump?

The globalists have gotten to him, that's what happened.

DACA still haven't been repealed
Trump letting leftist judges block his travel ban
Bannon on the sidelines while Jared and Ivanka call the shots
Big, fat, inefficient and unconstitutional departments, orgs, and programs still exist
Muslim refugees and illegal aliens are still coming across the border
Sticking our noses into the ME again, a region that's been in turmoil since biblical times

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. The base is going to stay home in 2018, Dems will take over Congress and launch all their impeachment hearings and Obama will run again in 2020 on some bizarre unconstitutional ruling that Roberts will uphold.

Gotta head back to my fellow DUers now, it's Mountain Dew and pizza day in the basement!

15 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:00:31 PM by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Man-made global liberalism is killing the planet)

quote:

Nikki Haley: Regime change and the end of Assad is Trump’s next priority for Syria

Regime change and the end of Assad has always been George ‘arab spring’ Soros’ priority for Syria.

Did I vote for Soros? No, I didn’t.

Suckered AGAIN.

21 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:05:51 PM by MarvinStinson

quote:

Head fake. Distraction. 3D chess.

30 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:09:50 PM by corkoman

quote:

Art of the deal guy may have gotten an offer he could not refuse. Saudis, Soros, globalists and deadly dangerous people. They are collectively more of a threat than the Soviet Union ever was. The Soviets were crude and overt for them most part. The NWO is a subtle, slow poison.

31 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:10:51 PM by Psalm 144 (Neocon counter-Christs. Wise as doves, harmless as serpents.)

quote:

To: entropy12; All

re: The George Steph interview

I would suggest that if it can be found online, everyone should watch it. Rex Tillerson certainly is a fast learner. He was beyond superior in walking back Crazy Nikki's fantasies and articulating a way forward that's only goal until it's achieved is to disintegrate (my word, not his) ISIS. After that interview, I'm not worried that he's one of the swamp creatures that slithered their way into Trump's WH.

There's a little bit of wait and see going on. President Trump will get incomplete, false or slanted information from the Dark Side in Intel. He's got too many people (actually, one is too many) who don't share the Deplorable vision. Pray he figures it out before the globalist sellouts chase all of the good guys out of the inner circle.

A silver lining is that now it's obvious that this Russia collusion fantasy is doing a lot of harm. Tillerson, Trump, Putin and others who sincerely have the priority of getting rid of ISIS have to talk to each other, or there's a great risk of an unstoppable war happening.

35 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:15:16 PM by grania (only a pawn in their game)

Note the prioritizing here.

quote:

Great! ANOTHER destabilized muslim shizhole where terrorists can train and deploy.... with Demoncraps hollering to let them all come here.

41 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:17:49 PM by clee1 (We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.)

quote:

Dear God, Trump has gone full metal GW!

Putin will never allow Assad to be toppled. If he did, the Islamic radicals would just take over Syria anyway.

What happened to Trump? What happened to, “we are not the world’s policemen?”

I am beyond furious. This is not what I expected or feared as I was SO CERTAIN Trump was not an idiot and could not be swayed by the idiots in the globalist establishment.

Dear God, Trump is committing suicide. He is going to lose the Senate in 2018 and he is going to be a one term president. We need him for two terms if for nothing else but that Ginsberg and Breyer could die and need replacing.

45 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:19:44 PM by Freedom_Is_Not_Free (Trump: What to do now I can't repeal Obamacare? I know, lets start a war with Russia!)

loving hell.

quote:

There was peace in Syria until we started arming so Called good rebels. If we had minded our in business Russia would have no need to help Assad. But Russia is not going to sit on their butts while “McCain’s Rebels” take over.

52 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:22:24 PM by Terry Mross (Liver spots And blood thinners.,)

quote:

So we can’t even get a vote on repealing Obamacare but Syria can have their government rebuilt at our expense?

So much for America First.

64 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:30:40 PM by The Numbers (God, Family and Country is Right.)

We don't usually see a lot of deep thought and analysis on freep that's based in reality, so seeing someone actually talk about why Russia wants to back Assad is refreshing... maybe even shocking.

quote:

To: Right Brother

I don’t think this is as much as western-friendly as it is about gas-pipeline friendly. Europe gets ~25% of its natural gas from Russia which gives them a lot of leverage on the west and NATO.

If Assad is replaced w the right player, the gas pipelines from Qatar and KSA will go thru and in 5 years Russian gas sales to Europe will become less significant.

Some see this as long-term economic containment of Russia. Russia sees this as vital to their national security, thus everyone’s willingness to full out fight a proxy war over it.

I’m not saying I agree with any of this, but this is the rationale I believe many in this and prior admins had.

The question becomes, for me at least, is the threat from Russia as significant as from ISIS? I don’t think it is, but I do think Russia needs to be contained. Putin is cagey, smart, and willing to do what it takes to maintain and grow power. Is containment of Russia worthy of risking American lives over? No, I don’t believe so. In that light, I don’t mind the cruise missile strike whatsoever, but I would be highly dubious of a legitimate troop deployment. Remember, you can’t negotiate a fair deal without leverage, and in Syria we had little to no leverage any longer. Obama squandered all of it and that is impacting not just the ME but in other places around the world.

A good question is - how possible it is for the United States to either confront or cut a deal with Russia in Syria (and Ukraine?) whilst also going forward with a major anti-ISIS / anti-terror campaign which I believe will be announced within weeks.

I think we will find out, because Trump appears to be headed this direction. I think it is possible to replace Assad without escalating into direct conflict, find a deal w Russia on the pipelines, and form a coalition of nations to really go after ISIS.

73 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:43:39 PM by RightInTheMain

quote:

quote:

To: entropy12

Yes, and many think United States would be GREAT AGAIN by crawling into a shell, and ignoring the world. These people obviously lack knowledge of history.

It’s not “ crawling into a shell” to avoid stupid regime-change inasions. Reagan didn’t invade other countries, but he defeated communism. Unlike Bush, who created chailos on ME by stupid regime change invasion

88 posted on 4/9/2017, 1:21:25 PM by WilliamIII

It’s no use man. McCain and everyone else that should be strung up for creating ISIS has managed to get their people worked into control. They are safe and WE will insure Syria will be one a failed state run from Saudi Arabia.

All of these people on here that have no real idea of what is going on, or unwilling to admit we are bombing the wrong side, will just start chanting USA,USA,USA every time you try to explain it to them.

They are morons and will fall for the neocons shtick every single time.

89 posted on 4/9/2017, 1:31:22 PM by The Toll

quote:

Reagan bombed qaddafi’s residence! Google it if my memory is betraying me.

Trump has definitely not invaded Syria. Trump has not ordered any Marines to land in Syria. He simply took the moral high ground to make an effective statement against killing babies in a hideous and horrible way by chemical poisons.

I can not believe why so many on this pro-life forum are against protecting babies in Syria from chemical poisoning. Did not God make Syrian babies too? Or is it that some value cost of cruise missiles more than lives of innocent children in Syria?

104 posted on 4/9/2017, 6:45:52 PM by entropy12 (Read my profile for how to really reduce healthcare costs & improve quality.)

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

what happened to wendel

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

what happened to wendel
He was despondent after Trump attacked Syria, insisting that ISIS did the gassing and it was a false flag. Unfortunately offending posts are usually nuked, but perhaps it was one of these:

WENDLE posted:

Do you have a clue of when Assad took power? he took power in 2001- BY DEMOCRATIC ELECTION!! In 1988 he was 16!!!Give us all a break. IT WAS NOT SARIN!!Are you following along? That 2013 attack has been completely debunked!! They found the Isis Chemical factories in 2014 near Palmyra— LOOK IT UP. IT WAS ISIS IN 2013, Everyone knows that! My God !! Are you CIA?

WENDLE posted:

Assad is a horrible guy?? Based on what? He hasn’t done a thing to this country. He hasn’t done a thing to Israel !!Where do you people come up with this nonsense? Have we given up as a nation engaging in facts or critical thinking or do we follow the Furor mindlessly? I have never been so astonished a ignorance in my life!!

WENDLE posted:

Holy cow. The sovereign government, duly elected is put upon by rebel Isis insurgents. The government defends the sovereignty of Syria by fighting Isis. This results in a hidden Chemical weapons factory operated by Isis in BLOWN up. And you blame the Government???
I know this is painful to read but if you have read this far, Do you believe in the tooth fairy?
I don't think it was this one though.

WENDLE posted:

I have fought this horrible lie all day long. The reason I am able to fight for the truth is that freeRepublc allows me to do so. I recently gave my crappy ability of $25 but I know that there are some really successful people here. I am talking REALLY successful conservatives that may not agree with me but they agree with this discourse. Jim Robinson is a national treasure, What he did was epic. He takes no sponsors because we are are too free range for them to be comfortable. But there are hundreds and maybe thousands here that fight for the truth here every day. Some body Support this guy BIG TIME. Hillary, that criminal bitch raised $1 BILLION!! Make a decision for Free Republic.

More freepers getting angsty about Big Daddy Trump not being real, this time from 'PROUD OF MY FATHER' Trump’s dramatic U-turn on air strikes in Syria ‘was sparked by daughter... posted by freeper markomalley

the excerpt posted:

DONALD Trump’s dramatic U-turn on taking military action in Syria was sparked by the heartbreak of his daughter Ivanka, it has been claimed.

The US President, who had previously been opposed to the US launching airstrikes on Syria, announced that the gas attack could not be tolerated and ordered the 59-missile bombing of an airbase involved in the fatal chemical assault.

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE TINY CHRISTIAN MINORITY AND NOT ALL THOSE BROWNS!?

quote:

To: markomalley

WHAT ABOUT THE IMAGES OF THE COPTIC CHRISTIANS BEING BLOWN UP TO SMITHEREENS???

2 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:21:38 PM by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Man-made global liberalism is killing the planet)

quote:

Ughh... Just like the Bush females.

Barbara. Laura. Jenna. Jeb.

9 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:24:29 PM by Psalm 144 (Neocon counter-Christs. Wise as doves, harmless as serpents.)

quote:

To: Chgogal

She should have said she was going home to bake cookies with her daughter, design a new purse, manage a construction project, or something.

This liberal twit has no business holding so much power in the White House. She and her husband just need to go away.

20 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:30:59 PM by MayflowerMadam ("If we cannot control our tempers, what has grace done for us?" Charles Spurgeon)

quote:

It was certified that the first False Flag chemical attack in 2013 which blamed Assad was done by US planted "rebels" and directly perpetrated by Obama Hillary Kerry

so why should we believe it is any different this time !

I have no reason to believe our own CIA is NOT responsible for this and it was not Assad at all

25 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:33:00 PM by KTM rider

quote:

Whether or not it’s true that Ivanka persuaded her father to take military action in Syria, I am not at all pleased with the involvement of the Kushners in DJT’s administration. Not only is it nepotism, but neither Jared nor Ivanka are qualified to be advisors on such matters. Also, it violates a promise DJT made during the campaign that his children would not be involved in his administration. DJT hired generals, admirals, and very experienced civilians to head the various agencies and senior WH posts. They don’t deserve to have daddy’s girl and her hubby looking over their shoulders and possibly questioning their decisions. I would think exactly the same way if DJT was a Democrat.

28 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:34:29 PM by Avalon Memories (Compromise is NOT a dirty word. It's how human society functions every day.)

IIRC, the entire family are/were registered Democrats.

quote:

Trump should send Ivanka and Jared back to NY and bring his boys in to advise him. They are common sense conservatives.

32 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:37:31 PM by brydic1

quote:

At this rate Ill be staying home in 2020. My support level is down to about what I had for W after TARP.

51 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:54:47 PM by Wilderness Conservative (Nature is the ultimate conservative.)

quote:

To: TheStickman

You voted for Mr Trump while he was being advised in the primaries & the general election by none other than Ivanka & Jared.

True. And candidate Trump assured us over and over again that his children would have no role in his administration. I feel foolish for having believed him and assured others that a vote for Trump was not a vote for his offspring.

62 posted on 4/9/2017, 1:11:11 PM by Right_in_Virginia

At this point it just becomes a stupid slapfight.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Finally for tonight, from Former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio is knocked down to size posted by freeper Seizethecarp.

It's a WaPo piece about the problems Joe Arpaio has had since he lost the election.

quote:

To: Seizethecarp

The commie Washington Post [Bezos Post now] loves its illegal aliens.

2 posted on 4/9/2017, 11:38:19 AM by MarvinStinson

The excerpt from the article included the current sherrif (Penzone) shutting down the prison camps and saying "the clown show is over."

quote:

More Fake News from the Compost. The Clown Show started as soon as Nazi Soros’s puppet and buttboy Penzone had his office bought for him.

4 posted on 4/9/2017, 11:39:38 AM by fieldmarshaldj (Je Suis Pepe)

Obama is secretly lurking in the background of their minds, a constant threat.

quote:

Arpaio may,or may not,be "knocked down to size" but Obola certainly is...piece by piece.And in the end there'll be a wall...a *big* wall...a wall that Arpaio supports and Obola violently opposes.

And then there are the deportations that will occur over the next 4 (if not 8) years.

5 posted on 4/9/2017, 11:41:28 AM by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

quote:

To: LucyT; null and void; Cold Case Posse Supporter; Flotsam_Jetsome; circumbendibus; Fantasywriter; ...

Ping to WaPo editorial red-flagging “unnecessary roughness” directed at our Sheriff Arpaio during his impending trial! I have included my comment to the editorial.

The elites are SO protective of their precious Barry and any impending threat to HIS legacy past or future posed by Sheriff Arpaio that they KNOW may be hanging fire!

8 posted on 4/9/2017, 11:42:37 AM by Seizethecarp

BAN ALL NEWS SOURCES THAT DISAGREE!

quote:

To: Seizethecarp; All

I wonder if it wouldn’t be best for FREEPERS if the WAPO was outlawed here???

12 posted on 4/9/2017, 11:46:32 AM by Halgr (Once a Marine, always a Marine - Semper Fi)

quote:

Next we’ll see the law-abiding citizens of Arizona “knocked down to size” by the Sheriff Joe’s former “oppressed victims.”

But the Washington Post will be too busy with other matters to notice.

18 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:01:04 PM by Steely Tom (Liberals think in propaganda)

lol, k

quote:

To: Steely Tom

The crime rate in Maricopa County will shoot through the roof and into the sky with a radical left-wing Sheriff in charge.

There will be more kidnappings, murders, and especially home invasions.

19 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:05:27 PM by \/\/ayne (I regret that I have but one subscription cancellation notice to give to my local newspaper.)

It was these two posts back to back that made me do this thread.

quote:

Jeff Bezos the Bozo sorry propaganda rag. No, losing an election is not getting knocked down to size. Does Maricopa County mostly leans right? Then that lefty Sheriff likely won’t last more than a term, and as Trump as Pres., who will be sending out the lefts’ illegal replacement voters by 10s of thousands to millions over the next 4 or 8 years, makes it 1 step forward in your destruction plan DUmb WaP followed by 1,000 steps backwards. That’s big time losing Bezos.

20 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:08:41 PM by Red Steel

Huh, did CivilWarBrewing change their tagline lately?

quote:

Trump's PRO-BORDER mandate WON, Hillary LOST.

Get over it, WAPO.

25 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:13:21 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Feminism DESTROYED females)

Freep opinions: math is fake news

quote:

In fact, closing the encampment will save taxpayers some $4.5 million annually.

Only a stupid rear end liberal would claim the tent city didn’t save the taxpayers tons of money!!!

27 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:15:50 PM by ontap

Two in a loving row.

quote:

Those tent will go right back up as soon as that moron figures out what jailing all those people will cost

28 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:17:23 PM by McGavin999

And yet, they vote for the party that aggressively seeks tax cuts for the super wealthy.

quote:

To: MarvinStinson

I am done supporting tax cuts for people like Bezoa and the people who run the lib msm. And since Rich Republicans won't invest in money in media like their lib counter parts do I am all for sticking them with more taxes too. On top of that I think all of the money both sides are making from cheap foreign labor replacing American workers should going taxes as well.Every single penny and then some. Stab them in the front like they stabbed us in the back.

31 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:23:36 PM by amnestynone (We are asked by people who do not tolerate us to tolerate the intolerable in the name of tolerance.)

quote:

To: Ingtar; All

Penzone refers to illegal aliens as ‘guests’. Soros certainly did buy this office to facilitate the Democrat-ization of Arizona. Keep our state in your prayers......Democrats are taking more power each day. And just an FYI-Ann Kirkpatrick would have beaten a weaker ‘Republicsn’ and she would have been even much worse than McCain. And that is a fact.

37 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:29:52 PM by originalbuckeye ("In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell)

quote:

To: bigbob

I hope President Trump appoints Sheriff Joe to a top Federal position, no matter what it is and for whatever the length of term. It will be a symbolic “finger” move to the communists, who need to be purged, as all commies do.

McSlime is the one of the most vile creatures. I’d love for it to be proven how election fraud keeps this creature in office.

52 posted on 4/9/2017, 2:17:52 PM by Kalamata (Bannon/Miller 2024!)

There's been a lot of comments in the thread about how the current prosecution of Arpaio is politically motivated. Just in case you need reminding why they think this,

quote:

Revisionist history

Arpiao was investigating BEFORE the federal suit. 0bama and crew fired off their suit in retaliation

The sheriff’s office proved all of 0bamas documents were poorly forged.

There’s even a credible case that 0bama isn’t even a US citizen, as being born on the soil does not bestow citizenship

54 posted on 4/9/2017, 2:41:09 PM by sten (fighting tyranny never goes out of style)

quote:

To: Seizethecarp; flaglady47; Maine Mariner; seekthetruth; nopardons; Liz; MS.BEHAVIN; M Kehoe; NIKK; ..

The Left and the enemedia are full-bore into destroying their enemies, including scores of conservative big names.

Reputations, lives, careers, families, incomes and so forth of prominents names-in-the-news who are anti-Left are in their cross-hairs, now and forever.

They are employing the time-honored Alinsky tactics of "isolate, attack and destroy" as we speak.

Sheriff Arpaio has been on the Left's list for a long-time...O'Reilly is in their sights at the moment, he will be leveled, also.....who will be next?

56 posted on 4/9/2017, 3:21:14 PM by MinuteGal

The next time you get asked to demonstrate freep hating everything, just quote this one.

quote:

The Washington Post is ugly, nasty, American hating faux intellectual garbage. Wonder how many of the editorial board's family or friends have been hurt or killed by illegal aliens?

58 posted on 4/9/2017, 3:43:12 PM by Vision (Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid - Reagan)

So much talk about "commies" in this thread, it's absurd.

quote:

This is nothing but a Soros liberal gloating hit piece. They do not have a clue as to Joe’s character. He is not swayed in the slightest with his Soros’ orchestrated defeat in the last election. He proudly wears the commie liberal attacks as his badge of courage. He knows true right from wrong, truth versus fictional BS. Just as heat tempers steel, Joe’s spine only gets harder each time it is dipped into the crucible.

63 posted on 4/9/2017, 6:03:49 PM by iontheball

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

McGlockenshire posted:

I can not believe why so many on this pro-life forum are against protecting babies in Syria from chemical poisoning. Did not God make Syrian babies too? Or is it that some value cost of cruise missiles more than lives of innocent children in Syria?

:psylon:

But don't let them come here, those precious divinely-crafted babies are all terrists

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Bye WENDLE :sadwave:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
More like :byewhore:

Also :laffo: at them still thinking Trump is a holy warrior sent by God to save the US. And at then still thinking Congress/Senate did not oppose Obama whatsoever.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

I am thankful for President Trump too. I wish people would stop taking every rumor seriously, and start assessing based on actual events and long term goals.

5 posted on 4/9/2017, 2:44:20 PM by LuvFreeRepublic ( #MAGA)

Says someone that was probably chanting "Where's his birth certificate" and was quickly brought on board the pizzagate crap who posts on a forum that believes every conspiracy that paints dems as evil and reps as the good guys

quote:

Trump is conducting himself like a president who loves the nation should. We elected him to play psychological games and prevail against our adversaries (foreign and domestic), and he has.

I have the strangest gut feeling that freepers like this chuckle gently caress don't pay any attention to anything and just figure "Well, my life hasn't gotten worse, so he must be doing good" like how children tend to think of the world

McGlockenshire posted:

More freepers getting angsty about Big Daddy Trump not being real, this time from 'PROUD OF MY FATHER' Trump’s dramatic U-turn on air strikes in Syria ‘was sparked by daughter... posted by freeper markomalley

Lol that they're blamin the wimmins and their icky feelins rather than blaming Trump for being a pussy whose stances can be changed easier than folding a wet paper napkin
You guys voted in a moron that bases his decisions on whether he'll get a thumbs up or not from anyone. It's no wonder he's failed so much in the business world
"Well Mr. Trump, it seems 95% of people voting for you believe China took are jerbs, not that fuckers like you (and you) sent are jerbs over there for cheaper labor. It's advised you slam China about are jerbs constantly and set international trade laws that make it look like we're punishing them and they will love you for it"

quote:

And since Rich Republicans won't invest in money in media like their lib counter parts do

The gently caress? You guys have like a solid round the clock media machine that's flooded the world with false facts and "news" for decades. Look at all the crazy conspiracy bullshit that everyone has to read about all the time because Fox spams it till everyone runs it

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Apr 10, 2017

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

In fact, closing the encampment will save taxpayers some $4.5 million annually.

Only a stupid rear end liberal would claim the tent city didn’t save the taxpayers tons of money!!!

27 posted on 4/9/2017, 12:15:50 PM by ontap
I'm a little confused by this myself. I thought the "tent city" was basically a big open area with the very basic, bare, minimum amount of water, food, clothing, bedding etc etc etc. How did buying expired meat in bulk and never washing anything cost the county so much money?

Sir Tonk posted:

every one of those translates into "Daddy please gently caress me"

Milo was right, all the hard right wants is to be dominated by an old white strongman

Milo also said water is wet and the sky is blue. Saying blindingly obvious poo poo doesn't make you citable.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Duke Igthorn posted:

I'm a little confused by this myself. I thought the "tent city" was basically a big open area with the very basic, bare, minimum amount of water, food, clothing, bedding etc etc etc. How did buying expired meat in bulk and never washing anything cost the county so much money?

Milo also said water is wet and the sky is blue. Saying blindingly obvious poo poo doesn't make you citable.

The staffing levels couldn't easily be scaled down despite a declining inmate population and they already had perfectly good jails they just weren't using in favor of tentstop.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

They were also paying millions of dollars a year in settlements because of prisoners suing the county over the loving horrific conditions they were kept in.

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Also wouldn't surprise me if Joe was taking a little something off the top for himself.

It would surprise me if he wasn't.

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Apr 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Also wouldn't surprise me if Joe was taking a little something off the top for himself.