Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Todd Grantham is a steak-headed jackass, and his players follow suit. I don't care if Jeremy Pruitt chased some strange to Athens or tried to DDT Brian Schottenheimer during a coaches' meeting (actually that one's good) or hated everyone and everything about his time at UGA, he was a hundred steps above what Grantham was putting on the field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Sherman should have turned right at Atlanta and hit Auburn, Tuscaloosa, Oxford, and Starkville while he was at it

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Auburn and Tuscaloosa WERE hit by the Union we just don't cry about it like a bunch of pussy Georgians

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah but pretend to say that ironically

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Sherman gave Atlanta an infrastructure and buildup aesthetic that it's followed ever since. I think the oldest building in the city right now might be from the 1970s.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
He also gave Atlanta its tradition of burning down vital infrastructure.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Korranus posted:

Aren't you supposed to be #trainingforchaos, Tom?

...did he connect with the flat of the sledgehammer?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Spike Dykes has passed away at age 79 :rip:

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
The logo is somehow the best part. "Yeah, it's my initials... but they're all Japanese looking and stuff."

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Anals of History posted:

The "...for more daring customers" ending is just :perfect:. The edgy, unconventional, forward-thinking fusion of Far East Cuisine and Texas State Fair.

There's a place by my house that opened up serving smoked brisket rolls. The brisket was actually halfway decent and would have been a good roll if not for all the mayo :wtc:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Korranus posted:

There's a place by my house that opened up serving smoked brisket rolls. The brisket was actually halfway decent and would have been a good roll if not for all the mayo :wtc:

9/10 americans will not complain about mayo on anything.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

DJExile posted:

Spike Dykes has passed away at age 79 :rip:

Never saw him coach, but was a real big deal in Lubbock. Sad.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Is it fjuckig foothalball season yet HILY

SHJIT

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Scionix posted:

Is it fjuckig foothalball season yet HILY

SHJIT

Spring game this Saturday!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

PostNouveau posted:

Spring game this Saturday!

:woop:

(Please let our team be good this year. :pray:)

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

9/10 americans will not complain about mayo on anything.

I am the 10%

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

So am I, and on top of that good brisket doesn't need a condiment.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wanvig posted:

I am the 10%

:hfive:

Mayo is Satan's cockmilk.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Wanvig posted:

I am the 10%

:same: Mayo is gross as hell

I'm really excited to see what next year is gonna look like, but our spring stuff is pretty under wraps. Still flying high from last season :-)

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Korranus posted:

A buddy's ex-fiance asked for an extra bowl of spicy mayo at a sushi dinner and proceeded to slater every piece she ate in it. As someone who hates mayonnaise, it was so gross to see.

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Apr 11, 2017

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
You guys should hit up a world market and buy some mayo from other countries. It's an incredibly widely used condiment and heavily used in Russia, Europe, Japan, etc. and it's made differently in each country. Japanese mayo uses rice vinegar and no water so it's thicker and sweeter, Russian mayo is made with sunflower seed oil and tastes amazing.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
I buy Kewpie mayo whenever I can.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I have never really considered what sushi in Alabama might be like but I feel like if you asked me I probably would have guessed something like that

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I'm shocked it isn't fried.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

PostNouveau posted:

I automatically assumed it was and so they didn't even bother mentioning it.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

PostNouveau posted:

Scarf posted:

I automatically assumed it was and so they didn't even bother mentioning it.

I'd pretty much guarantee you tempura is on the menu. It'll probably sell really well, too, since it's not only good on its own but it's a great intro food for people whose idea of Japanese food is literally just sashimi.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Crotch Bat posted:

You guys should hit up a world market and buy some mayo from other countries. It's an incredibly widely used condiment and heavily used in Russia, Europe, Japan, etc. and it's made differently in each country. Japanese mayo uses rice vinegar and no water so it's thicker and sweeter, Russian mayo is made with sunflower seed oil and tastes amazing.

got a hungarian market two blocks away. Was interested to see how different their catsup and mayo were.

Also make your own:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSHXG-5ShFk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0fLT_k3_U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cqujW6gv5k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oMV7t1Ynj0

vvvvvv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cqujW6gv5k

yessssssss

pillsburysoldier fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Apr 11, 2017

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I loving hate mayo with a passion, but a few years ago I started making my own sauces, and fresh hand made mayo tastes nothing like Hellmans and I suggest you try it. I made an aoli with homemade mayo and black garlic and it was the tits.

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble
Mayo is infinitely better than ketchup, who's only redeeming quality is lightly pairing with fries.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Frinkahedron posted:

Mayo is infinitely better than ketchup, who's only redeeming quality is lightly pairing with fries.

even aoli or mayo based sauces do fries better.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You know what a gross condiment is?

Ranch.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

MourningView posted:

I have never really considered what sushi in Alabama might be like but I feel like if you asked me I probably would have guessed something like that

There's a decent sized population from Korea due to the auto plants near Montgomery as well as other countries in that part of the world, so it's possible to get some surprisingly good oriental food if you know where to look. This is more limited to the larger urban centers, but it's around. Surprisingly little German food in T-town given how close the Mercedes plant is and the number of Germans in the area though.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

iospace posted:

You know what a gross condiment is?

Ranch.

I agree w/ you

people who put ranch on everything and constantly do marketing for ranch are the worst

"You can put it on pizza! I dip my fries in it! I'm a fat idiot!!"

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
It's good when mixed with something spicy like Buffalo or sriracha, but I always go really light on the condiments anyway.

In NCAA news, the leading candidate for starting QB at GT next year injured his foot and is out the whole spring. Great!

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Ehud posted:

I agree w/ you

people who put ranch on everything and constantly do marketing for ranch are the worst

"You can put it on pizza! I dip my fries in it! I'm a fat idiot!!"

#midwest

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

I saw a ten-year-old scoop Thousand Island dressing out of a bowl with her hand and slurp it down during a semi-formal family function. I've had no interest in trying ranch or any other type of dressing since then.

e: Yeah...

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

For real though, good for AJ McCarron

And i cant way to see the sauce bar for the sushi restaurant include everything discussed on this page so far

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

The Big Jesus posted:

It's good when mixed with something spicy like Buffalo or sriracha, but I always go really light on the condiments anyway.

In NCAA news, the leading candidate for starting QB at GT next year injured his foot and is out the whole spring. Great!

poo poo. Well, the Spring game will certainly be interesting without our presumed staring QB.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Popeyes blackened ranch is good.

Zaxbys zax sauce is good.

Chick-fil-A sauce is good.

Diabetes is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Ranch is literally an herbed, mayo-based sauce.

• Locked thread