Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I had 'No you shut the gently caress up dad!' as my ringtone for an entire afternoon once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Heath posted:

Imagine the sort of person you would have to be to mod these forums, unpaid.
If the internet has shown us anything, it's that anonymity and the ability to find like-minded communities online really, really let's people drop the mask of civility.

To be fair, it's the kind of stuff people would say in private back when. "Gee Bob the Prime Rib was something amazing and did you know about the moral degeneracy of the mongoloid races?"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah, these days if you say that stuff in public, they make you become President.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

lovely fanfiction needed to stay buried in desk drawers and Star trek monthly

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Rhyno posted:

I mean like his address and stuff

wait do you think the mods need to submit their addresses to get their blue star or something?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

wait do you think the mods need to submit their addresses to get their blue star or something?

I mean probably. Lowtax used to mail poo poo to mods all the time.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rhyno posted:

I never had to, and I don't know anyone who has.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Lowtax personally microchipped me like a cocker spaniel.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Lowtax personally microchipped me like a cocker spaniel.

Could have been worse. He could have micrococked you like a chipper spanieal.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
All mods post by VNC'ing into a WIndows 98 Virtual PC on Lowtaxs second monitor.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FactsAreUseless posted:

I never had to, and I don't know anyone who has.

You're Lowtax-jacked.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

steinrokkan posted:

Jesus, links?

Nobody followed up on this, I think, but what happened was that a bunch of goons misused the otherwise nice notion of not kinkshaming people as absurdly as Cinema Discusso abuses "death of the author", and iirc it meant that some people just freely admitted to some stuff that was more than just weird. Iirc, the "enslavement" was a sexual roleplay, where they pretended to be master and slave. I don't have a link, but I think it was some Ask/Tell sex/kink thread, so you might be able to find it by searching Ask/Tell on the dude's userid, if you want.

I could mistake it for a different story, but I'd like to think that no one was actually being held as a slave. Despite some goon or another having been banned for pretty much every single other crime, at least no one has been keeping actual slaves. Probably.

Anyway, I have a question for a different story, that some might remember. There was this guy from, TCC, I think, or maybe e/n, who was live-posting frightfully stupid stuff, and at some point it becomes apparent that the dude is probably trying to try and kill himself, and he posts about taking a bunch of drugs. A few fyad posters attempt to urge people to help the dude, which caused a "fyad saves lives catchphrase" for a while. It was iirc really former admin Ozma, who should be credited with helping the guy out. I don't know just how it played out, but I was under the impression, that it was pretty much confirmed, that Ozma basically managed to save that guy's life by calling for some kind of medical service to the guy's apartment.

It'd be neat to know, imo, who really should get the credit for helping that dude, and whether he is doing OK.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
E: wrong thread

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Rhyno posted:

i think there is a very high chance that most of the mods don't know what the rest look like, or what their real names are

let alone share addresses

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i think there is a very high chance that most of the mods don't know what the rest look like, or what their real names are

let alone share addresses

So as to avoid giving up any information upon capture and torture.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Trevor Hale posted:

So as to avoid giving up any information upon capture and torture.

They already have to read your posts so I'm sure they'd be tough nuts to crack

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Grandmother of Five posted:

Nobody followed up on this, I think, but what happened was that a bunch of goons misused the otherwise nice notion of not kinkshaming people as absurdly as Cinema Discusso abuses "death of the author", and iirc it meant that some people just freely admitted to some stuff that was more than just weird. Iirc, the "enslavement" was a sexual roleplay, where they pretended to be master and slave. I don't have a link, but I think it was some Ask/Tell sex/kink thread, so you might be able to find it by searching Ask/Tell on the dude's userid, if you want.

I could mistake it for a different story, but I'd like to think that no one was actually being held as a slave. Despite some goon or another having been banned for pretty much every single other crime, at least no one has been keeping actual slaves. Probably.

Anyway, I have a question for a different story, that some might remember. There was this guy from, TCC, I think, or maybe e/n, who was live-posting frightfully stupid stuff, and at some point it becomes apparent that the dude is probably trying to try and kill himself, and he posts about taking a bunch of drugs. A few fyad posters attempt to urge people to help the dude, which caused a "fyad saves lives catchphrase" for a while. It was iirc really former admin Ozma, who should be credited with helping the guy out. I don't know just how it played out, but I was under the impression, that it was pretty much confirmed, that Ozma basically managed to save that guy's life by calling for some kind of medical service to the guy's apartment.

It'd be neat to know, imo, who really should get the credit for helping that dude, and whether he is doing OK.

i tried to find the thread, but i think that it's memoryholed

someone in that thread liked to eat poo poo and shared tips on what you should eat to make your poo poo taste better

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Hogge Wild posted:

i tried to find the thread, but i think that it's memoryholed

someone in that thread liked to eat poo poo and shared tips on what you should eat to make your poo poo taste better

text made me :gonk: well alright then :bravo: sir

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

VanSandman posted:

'Industrial Strength Autistic' would make a good username.

rename pyf to 'Industrial Strength Autists'

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

All I remember about the Sex Thread kink debacle is that someone came in asking how to satisfy their cannibalism fetish in the bedroom, and someone else's advice was to lay a bunch of ham slices on your partner's naked body and eat it off of them to simulate/roleplay eating your partner. To be fair, I don't know what advice I would have given (besides "don't do anything involving a cannibalism fetish, what the poo poo"), but wow.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Antivehicular posted:

All I remember about the Sex Thread kink debacle is that someone came in asking how to satisfy their cannibalism fetish in the bedroom, and someone else's advice was to lay a bunch of ham slices on your partner's naked body and eat it off of them to simulate/roleplay eating your partner. To be fair, I don't know what advice I would have given (besides "don't do anyone involving a cannibalism fetish, what the poo poo"), but wow.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Antivehicular posted:

All I remember about the Sex Thread kink debacle is that someone came in asking how to satisfy their cannibalism fetish in the bedroom, and someone else's advice was to lay a bunch of ham slices on your partner's naked body and eat it off of them to simulate/roleplay eating your partner. To be fair, I don't know what advice I would have given (besides "don't do anything involving a cannibalism fetish, what the poo poo"), but wow.

Would have to be pretty thick cut ham to get that good pull and tear cannibalism role play requires. At least it wasn't some sort of weird "zombie" fetish though. That would have been gross.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Antivehicular posted:

lol

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
at least it didn't involve fairies

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
The canonical way to find the kink thread is ruddha's rap sheet.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The hip kids call it vore now

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Antivehicular posted:

found it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512873&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=10#post410098692

quote:

Please keep the punishment tips coming. I am very interested in hearing new and creative ways I can inflict pain without inflicting injury (or hurt without harm, as someone aptly put it earlier in the thread). I'm especially interested in tutorials about how and where to safely hit someone with various implements - like I know not to hit someone with a paddle over the kidneys or other organs, but could I safely hit my SO on the stomach with a thin leather strap or reed? What's the proper implement and technique for safely striking the breasts, if any?

Also, I kind of can't believe I'm sharing this, but lately I've discovered that I'm very turned on by the "gynophagia" cannibalism fantasy as seen on sites like Muki's Kitchen. Or more accurately I've discovered that there is a term and a small community for this fantasy that's danced around half-formed in the back of my mind forever. It kind of blows my mind that I apparently harbor a fetish that's extremely fringe even on the goddamn internet, but what can you do? Anyway, if anyone has experience with this I'd love to hear suggestions for ways to translate it in to safe, "sane" irl play. Triple bonus points if it doesn't make a huge mess.

I know this is super taboo and it might bring some heavy poo poo to mind, but I'm not some Armin Meiwes murderer type. Blood and gore are pretty much antithetical to my heavily sanitized fantasy version of cannibalism. I swear I don't hate women, I just find my SO's body so intensely desirable that it seems natural to want to possess and use it to the fullest imaginable extent. Who among us has never thought the object of our desire looked "yummy" or "mouth-watering" or whatever?

then:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512873&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=10#post410099323

quote:

I think there's a comic artist named Dolcett or somesuch who specialized in drawings and illustrated stories of women who were being spit-roasted and eaten, but that involved Vlad III-style impalings through the privates and out the mouth.

As far as actually doing something irl that doesn't involve murder, cannibalism, and/or a mess... ummm... roleplay that involves basting your "victim" before nibbling/biting them is the only thing that comes to mind. Maybe incorporating ham into your play?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
And this is a really good post you guys should read:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512873&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=9#post409876453

quote:

My s/o fatasizes about using a traffic cone to funnel hot tar into my rear end in a top hat, any thoughts on how best to simulate this in the bedroom? It's a little strange I know, but if I've learned anything from this thread it's that sexual fetishes should never be criticized or questioned, no matter how foul, retarded and disgusting they are.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Oh my.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

What kind of serial killer poo poo is this???

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

ahahahaha bless you Manlove

blanlove

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

whiteyfats posted:

What kind of serial killer poo poo is this???

One that was completely fine, normal and not to be ridiculed. Also that took way too long to find because I was combing through the wrong thread for a bit.

Edit: I was looking through the general sex thread for it, then found a ruddha post and found it from his rap sheet.

Spanish Manlove has a new favorite as of 01:41 on Apr 11, 2017

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

i havent seen a ruddha post in ages to do this by

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Oh my god:

"Don't pay the tax on a sex swing, buy something for dressing a deer or moose. It's tons cheaper, strong enough to, well, hold up a moose, and easily hidden if you are the hunting type. Then use rope for suspending or whatever you want."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Does it have to be a traffic cone, though?

I don't even know if that specific requirement would be better or worse.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Rhyno posted:

I mean like his address and stuff

That's how it first broke, sass was doxxing the mods and noticed that aatrek was on a sex offender registry as a convicted child molester. By the time they'd got around to it the state of Pennsylvania had already published his address and stuff on an official "dont let your kids near this creep" list. The "mods knew" catchphrase wasn't because the mods literally knew and were covering for him (presumably), it was because all it took to catch him out was googling his name.

Syd Midnight has a new favorite as of 02:14 on Apr 11, 2017

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

and since I already got my goons.gif folder open:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Grandmother of Five posted:

Zeitgeist was also constantly extolling the virtues of communism while working an incredibly cushy job that let him live in some kind of beachfront neighborhood in like Florida or SoCal. Dude was weird