Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RTM
May 21, 2001

hewwo!

Raged posted:

This just won the Stele Open

Norra Wexley — ARC-170 29
Push the Limit 3
Kyle Katarn 3
BB-8 2
Alliance Overhaul 0
Ship Total: 37

Shara Bey — ARC-170 28
Adaptability 0
Jan Ors 2
R2-D2 4
Alliance Overhaul 0
Ship Total: 34

Jess Pava — T-70 X-Wing 25
R3-A2 2
Primed Thrusters 1
Integrated Astromech 0
Ship Total: 28

I know I'm late for the list name suggestion party but this really should be called Womens Suffrage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
I think there are some (semi-) legit Ghost builds for Han crew that don't also use Hera. I ran Chopper (pilot) with Han (crew) and Leebo with Ion Turret (because Ion is my favorite) and while it's not competitive, it's fun.

lazerus06
May 19, 2004

RTM posted:

I know I'm late for the list name suggestion party but this really should be called Womens Suffrage

I like enigmahfc's 80's/90's girl band idea. I will call this TLC.

Edit - I guess Jess will be Left Eye Lopez since she will die first?

lazerus06 fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Apr 10, 2017

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

lazerus06 posted:

I like enigmahfc's 80's/90's girl band idea. I will call this TLC.

Edit - I guess Jess will be Left Eye Lopez since she will die first?

This is not an empty quote

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

banned from Starbucks posted:

I thought the stream named it BB ARCressive or something.

Please tell me that was a reference to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

canyoneer posted:

Norra and Shara with Biggs should be called "Baes of Biggs" :colbert:

Biggs' Girl's Don't Cry :colbert:

lazerus06
May 19, 2004

enigmahfc posted:

This is not an empty quote

Don't go chasing waterfalls...

lazerus06
May 19, 2004

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Biggs' Girl's Don't Cry :colbert:

This one wins everything.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'll hear your stories when we come back, alright?
Han is meant to go on the Corvette since huge ships can't acquire focus tokens.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Use gesso. It paints over thick, and shrinks as it dries. Keeps all detail crisp as hell.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Han improves the value on target lock especially in the context of autoblaster turret and if you can't afford the hera/ezra combo(I usually prefer hera/ezra if i can spare the point).

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS
And now for the sad, strange tale of TheCenturion's first X-Wing tournament (at a FLGS, so casual.)

My list: Triple Int Aces. Soontir with PTL, AT, SD, Royal Guard tie. Carnor with same. Turr with VI, AT, SD, Royal Guard TIE. So, PS 9/9/8. Soontir gets a focus when he takes a stress, Carnor prevents any use of focus or evade tokens if at range 1, Turr gets a free boost or barrel roll after attacking. Pure balls-to-the-wall arc dodging and devil-may-care, seat-of-the-pants flying.

Game 1: 8 tie swarm. Mostly PS1, two PS3 as I recall. Academy Pilots and Obsidian Squad pilots. Pretty early in, he zigged when I expected him to zag, and he caught Soontir with a four-tie element. First game, jitters, I forgot to take Soontir's SD into account, and he melted. Sad. He wasn't so good at formation flying (or he knew what he was doing exactly) and the pileups of his four-element wings kept bumping into each other on turns, resulting in overall firing arcs of, like, 200 degrees or more. Meaning that *somebody* was going to get a shot off. Still, some fancy flying, and when the last turn was done, Turr held the field against two remaining TIEs. A victory by seven points, as I recall.

Game 2: A different 8 tie swarm, all Academy Pilots. This guy had formation flying down much better. I blundered early in the game, badly misreading what he would wind up doing, and wound up putting all three interceptors, backwards, directly between his two squads. SDs, obstructions, and hot dice saved them all. Some initial vengeance was had, then his swarms broke up, and suddenly the Aces were in their element, like barracudas whipping around in a tank full of guppies. Final was two of my Ints and two of his Ties left on the field. Massive point victory for me.

Game 3: Two phantoms, whisper and echo as I recall, plus a named tie fighter, I think from the Imperial Carrier set. I'd recognize the name if I saw it again. "Snuggles" or something. Anywho, I'd never flown against Phantoms. They were all decked out around cloaking and uncloaking, with tokens on cloak, one guy had cloak on attack I think. They took out Turr, I took out the tie and Echo, as I recall. I chased his cloaked ship around, but the extra greens helped him. Final round was Soontir and Turr at range 2, both with focus, against Whisper. I decided to go for total victory. Two attacks with focus. But the dice didn't pan out for me. He took a shot at Carnor. Four green dice....four eyeballs. He won by seven points himself.

Game 4: Miranda with cluster mines, TDs, Sabine crew, extra munitions, maybe advance slam. Dash with Outrider, mangler cannon, and bits. This guy, I play a lot. So he knows my tricks, and I know his. I knew I had to burn down Miranda as fast as possible, then the outrider would be my prey. I charged in, fairly aggressively, with my Ints in a loose group. He slammed around aggressively in return, and dropped some cluster mines directly in front of Carnor. Carnor rolls over them, and boom. Wiped off the map in turn 2. Soontir and Turr almost took Miranda off the board, with 1 hull remaining (if only that Shaken Pilot crit had been one of the double-damage ones....) but really, it was over after that first exchange. TLT does bad things to me. Autothrusters is poorly written, to my mind, and should saying something like 'When attacked in a primary firing arc beyond range 2, or attacked by a secondary weapon, or turret weapon, you may change one blank result to an evade result."

And that's how it went. 5th of 7 overall, with two victories, and two losses. I should have gone on defense in that last round of game 3, and won on points. I should have spread out more in the 4th, and tried to converge on Miranda from multiple directions, but I wanted to get as many of them into R1 as possible, deny token use with Carnor, and roll a bunch of 4-red attacks with focus and wipe her out.

Good times were had by all. Oh, and watching a pair of 8-tie swarms go at it is interesting, but time consuming.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Aggressive ReConnaissance 170

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I think I've played against one TIE swarm my entire career, not counting the guy with Howlrunner and six naked bombers.

I'm glad my meta is strange.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:

TheCenturion posted:

And now for the sad, strange tale of TheCenturion's first X-Wing tournament (at a FLGS, so casual.)

My list: Triple Int Aces. Soontir with PTL, AT, SD, Royal Guard tie. Carnor with same. Turr with VI, AT, SD, Royal Guard TIE. So, PS 9/9/8. Soontir gets a focus when he takes a stress, Carnor prevents any use of focus or evade tokens if at range 1, Turr gets a free boost or barrel roll after attacking. Pure balls-to-the-wall arc dodging and devil-may-care, seat-of-the-pants flying.

Game 1: 8 tie swarm. Mostly PS1, two PS3 as I recall. Academy Pilots and Obsidian Squad pilots. Pretty early in, he zigged when I expected him to zag, and he caught Soontir with a four-tie element. First game, jitters, I forgot to take Soontir's SD into account, and he melted. Sad. He wasn't so good at formation flying (or he knew what he was doing exactly) and the pileups of his four-element wings kept bumping into each other on turns, resulting in overall firing arcs of, like, 200 degrees or more. Meaning that *somebody* was going to get a shot off. Still, some fancy flying, and when the last turn was done, Turr held the field against two remaining TIEs. A victory by seven points, as I recall.

Game 2: A different 8 tie swarm, all Academy Pilots. This guy had formation flying down much better. I blundered early in the game, badly misreading what he would wind up doing, and wound up putting all three interceptors, backwards, directly between his two squads. SDs, obstructions, and hot dice saved them all. Some initial vengeance was had, then his swarms broke up, and suddenly the Aces were in their element, like barracudas whipping around in a tank full of guppies. Final was two of my Ints and two of his Ties left on the field. Massive point victory for me.

Game 3: Two phantoms, whisper and echo as I recall, plus a named tie fighter, I think from the Imperial Carrier set. I'd recognize the name if I saw it again. "Snuggles" or something. Anywho, I'd never flown against Phantoms. They were all decked out around cloaking and uncloaking, with tokens on cloak, one guy had cloak on attack I think. They took out Turr, I took out the tie and Echo, as I recall. I chased his cloaked ship around, but the extra greens helped him. Final round was Soontir and Turr at range 2, both with focus, against Whisper. I decided to go for total victory. Two attacks with focus. But the dice didn't pan out for me. He took a shot at Carnor. Four green dice....four eyeballs. He won by seven points himself.

Game 4: Miranda with cluster mines, TDs, Sabine crew, extra munitions, maybe advance slam. Dash with Outrider, mangler cannon, and bits. This guy, I play a lot. So he knows my tricks, and I know his. I knew I had to burn down Miranda as fast as possible, then the outrider would be my prey. I charged in, fairly aggressively, with my Ints in a loose group. He slammed around aggressively in return, and dropped some cluster mines directly in front of Carnor. Carnor rolls over them, and boom. Wiped off the map in turn 2. Soontir and Turr almost took Miranda off the board, with 1 hull remaining (if only that Shaken Pilot crit had been one of the double-damage ones....) but really, it was over after that first exchange. TLT does bad things to me. Autothrusters is poorly written, to my mind, and should saying something like 'When attacked in a primary firing arc beyond range 2, or attacked by a secondary weapon, or turret weapon, you may change one blank result to an evade result."

And that's how it went. 5th of 7 overall, with two victories, and two losses. I should have gone on defense in that last round of game 3, and won on points. I should have spread out more in the 4th, and tried to converge on Miranda from multiple directions, but I wanted to get as many of them into R1 as possible, deny token use with Carnor, and roll a bunch of 4-red attacks with focus and wipe her out.

Good times were had by all. Oh, and watching a pair of 8-tie swarms go at it is interesting, but time consuming.

Very cool! Thinking about trying out that triple Interceptor Ace list. Is this what you flew?

TheCenturion's Int Aces

Soontir Fel (27)
Push the Limit (3)
Autothrusters (2)
Stealth Device (3)
Royal Guard TIE (0)

Carnor Jax (26)
Push the Limit (3)
Autothrusters (2)
Stealth Device (3)
Royal Guard TIE (0)

Turr Phennir (25)
Veteran Instincts (1)
Autothrusters (2)
Stealth Device (3)
Royal Guard TIE (0)

Total: 100

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I played against a TIE swarm once, when I was fielding two K-Wings and a Y-Wing. The guy wasn't that great at flying the swarm, and a lot of TIEs spent their rounds flying in the opposite direction of my ship.

Game ended with my K-Wings doing an honest-to-god Thatch Weave against his remaining scattered TIEs, catching them in double-range 1 multiple times, shredding them completely and winning the match :911:

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

IronSaber posted:

Very cool! Thinking about trying out that triple Interceptor Ace list. Is this what you flew?

TheCenturion's Int Aces

Soontir Fel (27)
Push the Limit (3)
Autothrusters (2)
Stealth Device (3)
Royal Guard TIE (0)

Carnor Jax (26)
Push the Limit (3)
Autothrusters (2)
Stealth Device (3)
Royal Guard TIE (0)

Turr Phennir (25)
Veteran Instincts (1)
Autothrusters (2)
Stealth Device (3)
Royal Guard TIE (0)

That's the one, but I don't claim to have invented it. I developed a very similar version, came across this refinement while searching for Int tactics, and rolled with it. It's one of the standard (if not the standard) triple int ace loadout. Sometimes you put a targeting computer on Soontir to give him some more punch, or there's a few other tricks.

This is a pure arc dodging list. It lives and dies on your ability to a) accurately guess what the other guy is going to do, and b) not be there. Learn how and when to boost then barrel, or barrel then boost, to get out of things. Learn to hide behind asteroids. Soontir should be PTLing every goddamn round if at all possible. If he needs to dodge out of an arc, he still gets his focus. Otherwise, focus, PTL and get a second focus, then evade. Between two focus, an evade, SD, and AT, he's drat hard to hit. Carnor Jax will generally die first, as he needs to be merrily barreling in to range one to do his thing. I played one game against the Miranda/Dash guy a few weeks ago, he had a Ghost/Biggs. The Ghost was Kanan, Rey crew, and other things all built around acquiring and doing bad things with focus tokens. I somehow managed to keep Carnor on his flank like a drat limpet mine, and every round went "Ok, so I spend a focus to*AHEM Carnor* gently caress!" On the other hand, if Carnor, in one turn, had zagged instead of zigged, he'd have wound up out of range, possibly in the Ghost's rear arc (meaning no AT) and naked to fire.

With this list, every mistake probably means you lose a third of your force. Keep in mind, you ONLY lose the SD if you're HIT by an ATTACK. Obstacle, mines, whatever. Know your movement rules in and out. If you announce an attempt to, say, barrel roll left, and can't due to an obstruction, you don't have to barrel roll; you can pick another action. If you're bumped with Turr, you skip your perform action step, but he still gets to perform his free action after attacking.

Carnor's going to barrel in and try for range one. Soontir is going to be the primary hitter, what with having focus all the time if you're playing right. Turr is utility infield. People get really mad when you're JUST in arc, attack, then merrily roll away.

But, my god, bombs are deadly to these guys. Three hull, no shields. I watched a falcon roll over all three cluster mine tokens, and meh, whatever. Wasn't even half his total shield+hull points. Roll over three cluster mines with an interceptor, figure each one is probably going to roll one hit or crit out of two dice, and that's that for him.

On the other hand, the look on their face when you say "Ok, I roll three green agility, plus one range, plus one SD, plus one for obstructed, and I get to turn a blank into an evade....."

If the dice are nice, then yes, you can sometimes fly through a tie swarm, laughing at their 2 die attacks. If the dice aren't nice, you'll get blotted off of the map the first time you are shot at. In a game where a 'competitive list' basically boils down to 'remove dice from the equation as much as humanly possible,' you have *zero* ability to modify dice, outside of AT, which doesn't kick in nearly as often as it should. Meanwhile, you're going up against a rey/finn/expertise falcon (I roll, add a blank die, reroll all blanks, turn all eyeballs into hits....)

TheCenturion fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Apr 11, 2017

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

PTL or Turr gets him out of a lot more arcs since you can ptl off his ability.

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

I like the tradeoff of higher PS, myself. Besides, ships cannot perform the same action twice in one round. So putting PTL on Turr means you can focus/evade, attack, boost/barrel roll, PTL, then barrel roll/boost. If you boost as your 'perform action,' then when you attack, you're stuck barrel rolling, and if you PTL at that point, your options are to focus or evade.

In other words, like Soontir and Carnor, he's still limited to one boost and one barrel roll per turn; the reason to put PTL on Soontir and Carnor is so that they can boost and barrel roll in the same turn to get out of arc. Turr can boost and barrel roll as is, but doesn't get a third boost/barrel option due to his free action.

That said, putting PTL on him turns him into a sort of generic Soontir, in that like Soontir, he can boost, barrel roll, and wind up with a focus and a stress for his troubles, if you go 'move, focus, shoot, barrel, PTL, boost, take stress.' But you're PS7.

On the other hand, being PS9 means hopefully instead of going 'boost, ptl, barrel, yay I'm out of arc' you go 'boost, shoot, barrel, yay I'm out of arc.' At PS7 with PTL, if you go 'boost, ptl, barrel, shoot, and now I can't take my free boost/barrel action, and I'm stressed,' what have you gained? Alternatively, if you go 'focus/evade, PTL, boost/barrel,' well, now you're stressed, and don't get your free boost/barrel after attacking. Assuming there's no higher PS guy to shoot Turr first.

TheCenturion fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Apr 11, 2017

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

The idea with PTL Turr is that you don't PTL during the action step. You PTL after you get your free boost/roll.

Then you clear it with a green next round.

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

ConfusedUs posted:

The idea with PTL Turr is that you don't PTL during the action step. You PTL after you get your free boost/roll.

Then you clear it with a green next round.

I know. I pointed that out. And I pointed out the trade-off that you're PS7, and risk getting blown off the board before you can complete your arc dodging if somebody shoots you before you shoot them and get your free boost/roll (and possibly your PTL roll/boost).

But I also felt that this:

meant he thought you could boost, attack, then boost again, PTL, and barrel; otherwise, how is having PTL getting you out of a lot more arcs?' It doesn't; without PTL, Turr can boost and barrel, and with PTL, Turr can boost and barrel. PTL on Turr does not give you any additional movement options at all. All PTL does is also get you a focus or evade, which doesn't get you out of any more arcs (but may let you survive being in an arc.)

Switching VI for PTL is valid, has both advantages and disadvantages. I prefer to go with VI, but that's just me.

TheCenturion fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Apr 11, 2017

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

A single boost or BR isnt likely to get you out of many arcs on their own. Theres going to be times when youre stuck at range 2 or 3 and PTL lets you do stuff like shoot-BR back into R3 then evade or just straight up token tank with focus+evade when youre sure you cant dodge anything. The ability to be flexible is a lot more useful than an extra 2 PS.

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

A single boost or BR isnt likely to get you out of many arcs on their own. Theres going to be times when youre stuck at range 2 or 3 and PTL lets you do stuff like shoot-BR back into R3 then evade or just straight up token tank with focus+evade when youre sure you cant dodge anything. The ability to be flexible is a lot more useful than an extra 2 PS.

Sure, but at PS9, you're a) probably moving last, meaning you know where the arcs are; at PS7, that's not as much a given, and b) chances are Soontir and Turr are also shooting first, meaning you also have the opportunity to eliminate a pesky guy-with-an-arc-on-you.

Again, to each his own, and again, there are also other variations; targeting computer on Soontir for some extra offence, and so on.

I kinda want to try something like this:
Alpha Squadron Pilot (18)
Autothrusters (2)

Autothrusters (2)

Autothrusters (2)

Autothrusters (2)

Autothrusters (2)

or this:
Royal Guard Pilot (22)
Veteran Instincts (1)
Autothrusters (2)

Royal Guard Pilot (22)
Veteran Instincts (1)
Autothrusters (2)

Royal Guard Pilot (22)
Veteran Instincts (1)
Autothrusters (2)

Royal Guard Pilot (22)
Veteran Instincts (1)
Autothrusters (2)

but I dunno if they'd work all that well in real life.

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.

TheCenturion posted:

targeting computer on Soontir for some extra offence, and so on.

Why would you EVER put targeting computer on Soontir when Autothrusters exists? Exactly how badly do you want him to die to turrets?

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Finster Dexter posted:

Why would you EVER put targeting computer on Soontir when Autothrusters exists? Exactly how badly do you want him to die to turrets?

You do both!

It's typically Autothrusters plus one of Stealth Device/Targeting Computer/(rarely) Hull Upgrade

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.
Oh durr, I forgot about Royal Guard TIE.

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

ConfusedUs posted:

You do both!

It's typically Autothrusters plus one of Stealth Device/Targeting Computer/(rarely) Hull Upgrade

Yeah, but then the question is 'why put Hull Upgrade on instead of SD, if you have it; if SD's extra die rolls an evade once, it's done as well as hull upgrade; if it rolls an evade twice, it's already 'beaten' hull upgrade, and so on.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

TheCenturion posted:

Yeah, but then the question is 'why put Hull Upgrade on instead of SD, if you have it; if SD's extra die rolls an evade once, it's done as well as hull upgrade; if it rolls an evade twice, it's already 'beaten' hull upgrade, and so on.

With the prevalence of highly-accurate 4/5 die attacks, the palp nerf, and K-Wing bombers, you often won't even get one round of benefit from that Stealth Device.

Top 4 player at Mustafar had a hull upgrade Soontir for those reasons.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/table-top-miniatures/x-wing.html#/?_=1&filter.product_tag=Spring%20Cleaning&page=1

Miniature Market has a sale, including X Wing stuff.
$13 Mist Hunter, $25 Most Wanted, $22.50 Hound's Tooth, $9 Z-95 or TIE/fo

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:

canyoneer posted:

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/table-top-miniatures/x-wing.html#/?_=1&filter.product_tag=Spring%20Cleaning&page=1

Dang, and here I just exhausted my fun money for the month. :(

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

ConfusedUs posted:

With the prevalence of highly-accurate 4/5 die attacks, the palp nerf, and K-Wing bombers, you often won't even get one round of benefit from that Stealth Device.

Top 4 player at Mustafar had a hull upgrade Soontir for those reasons.

Interesting point. I've been trying to wrap my head around the idea that an attack has a 4/8 chance to hit outright, but a defense has a 3/8 chance to evade outright.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

canyoneer posted:

Goddamn International Shipping. Makes the YV-666 just about as much to pick up at the FLGS as it does online.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Offense > Defense is how games end, rather than continuing on into infinity as a rule rather than an exception. The thing about Hull Upgrade is that it will never fail you. It's arguably overcosted in today's game, but it will always give you an extra point of health. SD doesn't.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Strobe posted:

Offense > Defense is how games end, rather than continuing on into infinity as a rule rather than an exception. The thing about Hull Upgrade is that it will never fail you. It's arguably overcosted in today's game, but it will always give you an extra point of health. SD doesn't.

Yeah, both Hull Upgrade and Shield Upgrade are at least a point overcosted. I'd probably take Hull Upgrade from time to time if it were 2 points. I absolutely would if it were 1 point.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
It's really that offensive upgrades are usually undercosted, I think, which makes it feel like defensive upgrades that would probably be fine in a vacuum are actually overcosted and inefficient. It also also doesn't help at all that the modification slot is so crowded, but with the singular exception of the Scyk title is the only way to get more hull/shields.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Off topic musings: I somehow just noticed that the Vaksai variant of the Kihraxz is on the card for Lightening Reflexes, probably because I never use Lightening Reflexes.

What are the chances we'll ever see a Kihraxz buff where FFG releases the Vaksai model to provide the cards?

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Probably around the same odds that Wave 12 consists of Wave 1 ships that are just repainted.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I wish there could be a 2nd Edition of the game. Everything being on cards makes that really difficult; nothing is so badly broken that the game can't continue without fixing but there is still a lot that could be changed and adjusted. I don't see them making card packs anytime soon either.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Strobe posted:

Probably around the same odds that Wave 12 consists of Wave 1 ships that are just repainted.

Ah, so about 3720 to 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

canyoneer posted:

:allears: Finally get to pick up a Hound's Tooth for cheap, and a TIE f/o for cheap that I'll never use but need Juke from.

• Locked thread