Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
wanna send a message to Delilah on the soft sad radio gently caress music station that I had to listen to

used to read the news in dread. now i struggle about whether I should lol about my lifespan being dramatically shortened before or after I take my morning regiment. Please play "Kickstart My Heart" by Motley Crew, before my buzz wears off, from Butter E. Mailze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

A Pulitzer was literally awarded to a journalist who investigated trump and found that he had been lying for years about giving to charity, a fact which most Americans were ok with!

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Jel Shaker posted:

A Pulitzer was literally awarded to a journalist who investigated trump and found that he had been lying for years about giving to charity, a fact which most Americans were ok with!

If they had the money, they'd do the same.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

mike12345 posted:

If they had the money, they'd do the same.

Dude, I'm dead broke and I'm pretending to give away billions, it's great.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Strategic Tea posted:

Japanese rearmament talks lookin good

This made me lol.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, Dump just admitted that the airstrike did gently caress all. But it's only because the rotten lying media warned the Syrians.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Lodin posted:

Lol, Dump just admitted that the airstrike did gently caress all. But it's only because the rotten lying media warned the Syrians.

so the syrian thing didn't work out, but there's always north korea. it's gonna be huge and we're gonna win the gently caress out of it

sick of winning people

sick of it

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if Trump secretly hates Vince. Sure they're both idiot scumbags who every other rich person loathes so they have something in common. On the other hand they are also both 71 yet one is in pretty drat good shape for that age while the other looks like a sack or rotting potatoes.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
Trump Tops Obama, Bush and Clinton in Golfing and Private Getaways So Far

https://nyti.ms/2ok1MQ5

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

von Braun posted:

Trump Tops Obama, Bush and Clinton in Golfing and Private Getaways So Far

https://nyti.ms/2ok1MQ5

Yeah but he's also had the most successful 13 weeks as president ever so he deserves it. Lol

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Minnesota Mixup posted:

Yeah but he's also had the most successful 13 weeks as president ever so he deserves it. Lol

I wouldn't go that far but yeah, he's certainly accomplished more than President Harrison ever did.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/851766546825347076

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/851767718248361986

l...lol?

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
USA

USA

USA

jesus loving christ on a bike

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

http://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/fa/69/00142743.0003.jpg

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

The answer was within me all along.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
"Hey China! Solve this North Korean problem, and I'll get you a great deal. Deal about what? Well, just any deal, a great deal, a bigly deal. Ok? Great!"

literally Trump's masterful diplomacy at work

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lol our president is a used car salesman who brags about his hustles for all the world to see and refute

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

how are the frogposters and reddit retards handling this?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

trump is gonna get seoul levelled and create a humanitarian nightmare, lol

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
큰 소리로 웃음

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Look China, I got a '95 ford taurus with your name on it you're just gonna love it, the best, and hey if you take care of this whole north korea situation i'll knock 50 bucks off!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
U.S.A

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

USA #1!!!!!

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Dizz posted:

how are the frogposters and reddit retards handling this?
if you want to know how the frogs are reacting, just go to the Bad Thread (assuming its still going) lol

fake edit: USA! USA! USA!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Kjoery posted:

if you want to know how the frogs are reacting, just go to the Bad Thread (assuming its still going) lol

fake edit: USA! USA! USA!

Not those assholes, I meant the ones on 4chan unless they also post there than lol at that.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Tiny Lowtax posted:

USA #1!!!!!

Just don't tell Uncle Xi that really it's Taiwan #1

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
I love the thought that there are thousands of well educated people, experts in their fields, spending their entire time analysing the foreign policy of the United States since it affects everything from interest rates and stock markets to the overall fabric of international policy and diplomacy.

And it's all in vain since the shots are called by Donald J Trump, a man who had to make a 3 am call to a national security advisor to ask if it's good with a strong or a weak currency, as the president of the United States.

It's like you get numb to how amazingly bad this is.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Can't wait for the press conference where Trump explains how getting the entire population of Seoul killed wasn't his fault.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Dude to the right of trump is like"wrap this poo poo up, I got work to do"

Also trump gonna gently caress up the Easter egg roll. Bigly.

https://nyti.ms/2olBU4M

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Somebody needs to compile the number of different words used in Trump's speeches/tweets/on camera poo poo vs. the number used by the past few presidents.

Then somehow get it mentioned on Fox News for more lols when he thesaurus' the gently caress out of his biglys and attempts to present it on air.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Dizz posted:

Not those assholes, I meant the ones on 4chan unless they also post there than lol at that.
yeah, a few of them are frog people, they were parroting posts/talking points from the_donald & other frog communities (jesus christ the frog thing is stupid lol). i haven't read that thread in a long time though

e: judging by the last few pages, it looks like the frog posters were driven away, nvm

crime weed fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Apr 11, 2017

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

North Korea is already a humanitarian nightmare, what the world wants is for it to stay nice and invisible inside their borders

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
Frogs have been unfairly slandered by this administration and its supporters. I myself know many frogs and they are kind and gentle creatures and hardly racist at all. They wouldn't hurt a fly.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Good looking bunch

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

someone has probably already brought this up but i had a big lol watching Gorsuch taking the oath, at the end he tries the Trump power shake

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

haljordan posted:

Dude to the right of trump is like"wrap this poo poo up, I got work to do"

Also trump gonna gently caress up the Easter egg roll. Bigly.

https://nyti.ms/2olBU4M

lol at all the standard, traditional stuff a president does that isn't happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Kjoery posted:

yeah, a few of them are frog people, they were parroting posts/talking points from the_donald & other frog communities (jesus christ the frog thing is stupid lol). i haven't read that thread in a long time though

e: judging by the last few pages, it looks like the frog posters were driven away, nvm

The best thing about frogposters is that the original creator of Pepe the frog doesn't even like these apes.