Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Codependent Poster posted:

AJ vs. Shane

Raw Tag Team Championship ladder match

Goldberg vs. Brock

Takers last match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
The only thing that saves Crews is a new character. People just don't care about him and letting him do more flips won't help him at this point. Even the potential of a more dynamic partner in a tag team I suspect would just drag that person down. Maybe he could be the muscle with big spots in a midcard comedy stable? That's his ceiling as he is right now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Codependent Poster posted:

AJ vs. Shane

Raw Tag Team Championship ladder match

Goldberg vs. Brock

Seriously? Because I pretty much skipped WM because of AJ vs Shane and Goldberg vs Brock.

SunshineDanceParty posted:

The only thing that saves Crews is a new character. People just don't care about him and letting him do more flips won't help him at this point. Even the potential of a more dynamic partner in a tag team I suspect would just drag that person down. Maybe he could be the muscle with big spots in a midcard comedy stable? That's his ceiling as he is right now.

What's the "Triple H's stable" thing I saw a few people mention? Is Triple H still doing a "NXT guys are my babies" thing? If so theoretically you could throw Crews into a sort of NXT Evolution with Joe and Owens and that could maybe reset him a little.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Apr 10, 2017

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

[quote="STAC Goat" post=""471231179"]

What's the "Triple H's stable" thing I saw a few people mention? Is Triple H still doing a "NXT guys are my babies" thing? If so theoretically you could throw Crews into a sort of NXT Evolution with Joe and Owens and that could maybe reset him a little.
[/quote]

That could work and it'd be a huge boon for Crews even if he's the guy taking pins there. But I'd be shocked and baffled if they spent a spot on Triple H's next thing on Crews.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Yeah, that sounds totally lame

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Sigma posted:

Yeah, that sounds totally lame

In the WWE yeah probably. I know not fair him and Tozawa belong together. I honestly forgot about that potential and if they're bringing Crews over to Raw to reunite them I take back everything and let's see what happens.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Apr 10, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That could work and it'd be a huge boon for Crews even if he's the guy taking pins there. But I'd be shocked and baffled if they spent a spot on Triple H's next thing on Crews.

I mean, there's always gotta be someone taking pins in a stable and Crews sort of fits. And as you said, he'd be getting a huge boost even if it would just to be the stable jobber.

But I haven't been paying attention so I don't know if there are more likely options. If they were to go against something like a face Club then maybe you'd grab a tag team like The Revival in there. But I'm just fantasy booking at this stage because I don't know what the hell is going on.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

In the WWE yeah probably. I know not fair him and Tozawa belong together. I honestly forgot about that potential and if they're bringing Crews over to Raw to reunite them I take back everything and let's see what happens.

I mean, I doubt it will happen, too, but I think Crews has a future in a tag team to rehab his character.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Crews will have a 0 star feud with Titus, absorb him and then be poo poo all over by the New Day oh wai......... :smith:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Crews should get a dancing gimmick imo

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Endless Mike posted:

Crews should get a dancing gimmick imo

Perhaps give him a couple sexy urban lady dancers too.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Seriously? Because I pretty much skipped WM because of AJ vs Shane and Goldberg vs Brock.

Seriously. AJ/Shane was the best match on the show and Goldberg/Lesnar was exactly what it had to be. Triple H/Rollins was also pretty great, but the crowd was unfortunately dead for the most part.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

STAC Goat posted:

So has there been any part of Uhaa Nation's WWE career worth going back and seeing?

I still call him Kevin Steen.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Any scoops out there about the obvious lack of planning for this draft? Dave didn't have poo poo on WOR.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

mkay0 posted:

Any scoops out there about the obvious lack of planning for this draft? Dave didn't have poo poo on WOR.

All I heard was Bray to Raw was done instead of AJ to Raw.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
The spoiler thread can't even get spoilers right, thankfully... glad to see AJ still on Smackdown.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It had to be relatively recent or they wouldn't have booked the Orton match.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Aphrodite posted:

It had to be relatively recent or they wouldn't have booked the Orton match.

Easy way to have a World title match on the PPV without blowing through a Brock appearance.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Muddy Burphy posted:

Easy way to have a World title match on the PPV without blowing through a Brock appearance.

I can't wait until Brock goes away forever.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I can't wait until Brock goes away forever.

We just have to get through one more (seven hour) Mania and then we're free

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

We just have to get through one more (seven hour) Mania and then we're free

Holy poo poo CJ2 do we actually agree on this? My man. :hfive:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

PWInsider is saying Owens, Zayn, Shining Stars, Enzo and Cass, and Jinder to Smackdown.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Jesus, that's it?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
hahahaha

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

There's got to be a woman somewhere in the mix. I know Asuka isn't likely, but it would be rad.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Defiance Industries posted:

Jesus, that's it?

One Jinder is all they need

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

#DontHinderJinder

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Finn filed a restraining order after that elbow

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So the SD women's division is Naomi, Becky, Natalya & Carmella? :laffo:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Unless things like just changed to that, they had Charlotte and Sasha on the list too.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
In kayfabe Bryan and Shane are the worst negotiators in history.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

In kayfabe Bryan and Shane are the worst negotiators in history.

Well one has no stake in the WWE, the greatest company of all time, and the other retired due to brain problems.

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

PWInsider is saying Owens, Zayn, Shining Stars, Enzo and Cass, and Jinder to Smackdown.

If Charlotte & Sasha are indeed coming too thats a pretty fair trade. Smackdown now has the far better women's division (Charlotte / Becky / Sasha we know can have good matches, Naomi / Nattie are servicable)

Tag team still gonna suck but who cares.

AJ Styles, Nakamura, Kevin Owens will be a good top 3 with which you can do interesting things. All that really matters is AJ Styles, he's far and away the best wrestler (and maybe even talker these days) in the company, he can carry a show by himself.

Smackdown will continue being a lot better than Raw

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Owens on Smackdown should be awesome.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Smackdown women really need more than just Charlotte and Sasha so I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Billie and Peyton show up.

Seriously though, on the male side, if they add Owens and Zayn and bring in Almas, they're fine.

Styles, Orton, Nakamura, Owens, Zayn, Almas, Corbin, Harper is a really good group.

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Apr 11, 2017

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I want to see Harper vs Owens in a battle of who's the biggest boy

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I wonder if they've ditched the HHH stable idea, at least for now. With Owens going to SD, Styles not moving, and Balor seemingly face. Hopefully so.

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

The Smackdown women really need more than just Charlotte and Sasha so I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Billie and Peyton show up.

Its the Raw women that would need help if those two are gone. Raw would be effectively Bayley / Nia / Alexa, which is a recipe for terrible matches

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I can't believe they're sending Jinder to Smackdown. We were so close to a 3MB reunion!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

Its the Raw women that would need help if those two are gone. Raw would be effectively Bayley / Nia / Alexa, which is a recipe for terrible matches

And Mickie and Emma. They'd be fine.