Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Solarin posted:

Oh so you're gonna be sitting in a diamond studded Aeron while your minions sit on piles of dirt and twigs they brought from home

That's what I do, but I also threaten the minions with vague federal consequences if they don't get all secret gestapo on customers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Bilirubin posted:

reputa the beauta
Seriously if you hear "J. Geils" and think "Centerfold" and not "Blow Your Face Out" then I dunno, man. I just don't know.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol trump is gonna get up early in the morning to do 6 a.m. interview on fox business channel

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Leviathan posted:

steve kornacki just jizzed his pants on live TV about the point swing but i'm pretty sure special elections don't mean jack poo poo. ~110k voted in ks04 today, pompeo's last race had 275k votes cast. how exactly is gerrymandering going to somehow become helpful to dems when the dems lost like 40 trillion local districts a few months ago

there are a poo poo load +5r districts which is how they've been able to keep the house

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Seriously if you hear "J. Geils" and think "Centerfold" and not "Blow Your Face Out" then I dunno, man. I just don't know.

rip guile's band

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Epic High Five posted:

on a slightly different note I need a much, much beefier smartphone for my new role. Should I get the LG G6 or S7 now, or wait a week or two for the S8?

i like my note 5 a lot but the note line is dead it seems

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
wasn't the villain of CHUD the guy who wanted to kill all the CHUDs

it really makes u think...

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Epic High Five posted:

I'm glad you said this because I was considering the S+ which is edge style, but it just seemed dumb as hell to be to pay extra for it to be awkward to handle

I should also point that tbose lovely cheap covers you get off amazon will shatter the drat screen if you drop it. You have to get ones that properly cushion the edge part. Its a tuff screen, you could drop it from waist level on to a loving rock and its fine, but a small drop with those covers and its rip.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Der Meister posted:

*in an extremely SA forums circa 2003 voice* Wow look some boobs let me post about them and just start drooling everywhere

u seem grumpy

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
gonna play some street fighter in memory of guile :rip:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

i think of something slightly different

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

Gringostar posted:

hannity is the bigger / better target imo

Does Hannity even have a show anymore? He's a transparent party-line shill and everyone knows it. Is their anyone who doesn't have Alzheimer's that takes him seriously anymore?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Escape from New York is back on Netflix

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

Does Hannity even have a show anymore? He's a transparent party-line shill and everyone knows it. Is their anyone who doesn't have Alzheimer's that takes him seriously anymore?

an alarming amount of people

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Embarrassingly sober and old af today

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm slowly morphing into cabbie Ernest Borgnine IRL

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
you lie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph7FHFKuDUQ

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

at least Ted Koppel got to gut punch hannity

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/03/27/ted-koppel-sean-hannity-cbs-sje-mobile-orig.cnn

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

is hannity still mad about that

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

fucker I never clicked a link so fast and was disappointed

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

iirc it's the second biggest show after bill and his radio show is loving massive

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Yinlock posted:

probably.

i wonder what scandal will bring hannity down.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Yinlock posted:

Hes mentioned it everyday since it happened and dedicated a panel to it everyday that week. Im quite pleased to say that poo poo cut sean deep.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

fucker I never clicked a link so fast and was disappointed

if it makes you feel better it is really clear his words hurt Hannity as the guy couldn't stop tweeting about it for days

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Consummate Professional posted:

Escape from New York is back on Netflix

I heard you were dead.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Solarin posted:

if it makes you feel better it is really clear his words hurt Hannity as the guy couldn't stop tweeting about it for days

hannity couldn't actually deny it either

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

I did a thing posted:

probably.

I hope it involves a host of disorders causing public shame.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

I did a thing posted:

probably.

child loving

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

Its funny cause he thinls the whole video wpuld somehow redeem him, but he could just ask koppel what he thinks and hell just say your a bad person sean

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
hannity's success proves that there is no god

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gringostar posted:

child loving

nah hannity doesn't strike me as the type, he only looks forlornly at a poster of trump

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

TildeATH posted:

I hope it involves a host of disorders causing public shame.

Hannnity: A host with disorders.

Gringostar posted:

child loving

i'm thinking he beats his wife

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

logikv9 posted:

hannity's success proves that there is no god

this is why i gave my soul to satan

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
talk radio should be abolished and turned into a nationwide radio station that does nothing but play 80s hits

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

talk radio should be abolished and turned into a nationwide radio station that does nothing but play 80s hits

that's more or less what canada has

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
I want someone to raid Trump's Palace. We all know what it is.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

logikv9 posted:

another thing we can thank reagan for

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

logikv9 posted:

nappy headed mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

logikv9 posted:

Talk radio already plays the biggest hits of the 80s though

• Locked thread