Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
shame about it being a dodge though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Is that how short someone's dick need to be in order to buy one?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

cowboy elvis posted:

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon

840 Hp
0-60 2.3 seconds

This is a production car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vD6A6NxySQ

I love that this exists but have no desire to own one

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

cowboy elvis posted:

840 Hp
0-60 2.3 seconds

I don't like how they look. But I respect the car. Thats a heck of a job.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Exactly how I feel. I am thrilled to see a car manufacturer commit incredibly hard to a niche vehicle. Demon isn't something exactly in line with my automotive interests; I can appreciate that it exists.

Dodge, take it rallying.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
its not really some mystery as to make something go really fast in a straight line, its just the only gimmick dodge has left

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Proud Christian Mom posted:

its not really some mystery as to make something go really fast in a straight line, its just the only gimmick dodge has left

The car is cool. Dodge is cool for building it. You can enjoy fun things.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

RCR will tear it apart just like the Hellcat.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

He reviewed the Hellcat?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Exactly.

That and I'm sure it would spend endless time at the dealership for recalls, repairs, and the infinitely tiny list of things actually warrantied needing replaced.

Lots of power is fun and all, but trying to street drive something like that is just going to end in obvious results of increased insurance premiums and the remainder of the payout going towards a down payment on a used honda civic, because the families of the victims will get most of it in court, assuming it wasn't 100% financed (lol like they all aren't).

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

He did a vacation in the town I currently reside just recently. It's cool seeing him put an outsiders opinion on where you are staying.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
wrong thread

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Apr 12, 2017

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Goddamn, what'd he say, 1.8 Gs on take off? And 9.5 on the quarter means you gotta have a roll cage if you wanna hit the strip.

Those shift points were significantly lower than my Challenger were so I assume it's 4.11 gears in the back and with those pizza cutters on the front I'd never want one but bless whoever does get one (and may God have mercy on their souls)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Whole lot of dead rich kids on the way.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

not caring here posted:

Goddamn, what'd he say, 1.8 Gs on take off? And 9.5 on the quarter means you gotta have a roll cage if you wanna hit the strip.

Those shift points were significantly lower than my Challenger were so I assume it's 4.11 gears in the back and with those pizza cutters on the front I'd never want one but bless whoever does get one (and may God have mercy on their souls)

Again, not going to impress RCR. He was saying in one of the videos (maybe the Hellcat one?) that you can make a 10 second car out of almost anything. They had that lovely old truck the other shop was working on to prove it.

it's doooooooooodge

it's me i'm the retard who bought a first gen dart new and still get lemon law letters from attorneys

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Has he driven a single car past half-throttle yet? He seems to baby every car he drives.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Eh, I don't care. I enjoy seeing rocket ships with wheels rolling through regular traffic. Seeing those things out in the wild gives me a little bump in my day, and just thinking that when I was a kid it wasn't thought possible to ever buy a car like that off the showroom is just very cool.

And give it enough time you aren't gonna see them any more as oil disappears so good on Dodge for making cool stuff.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Proud Christian Mom posted:

It's impressive as gently caress to make it go THAT fast in a straight line.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

not caring here posted:

Eh, I don't care. I enjoy seeing rocket ships with wheels rolling through regular traffic. Seeing those things out in the wild gives me a little bump in my day, and just thinking that when I was a kid it wasn't thought possible to ever buy a car like that off the showroom is just very cool.

And give it enough time you aren't gonna see them any more as oil disappears so good on Dodge for making cool stuff.

For real. I get happy seeing a cool car around town.

It is weird that I'm still buzzing about seeing that V60 Polestar a few months back way more than I am a Ferrari F12.

Lexus LFA in NYC was rad as hell.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I saw this parked at work today and I went all giddy for a few minutes. Also pictured: my ex-Eco Lab work truck that is super handy.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

cowboy elvis posted:

840 Hp
0-60 2.3 seconds

:lol: The supercharger alone has a bigger displacement than the engine in my old Focus.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Nuclear Tourist posted:

:lol: The supercharger alone has a bigger displacement than the engine in my old Focus.

I wouldn't be surprised if one cylinder has more displacement than the entire engine in my Fiesta

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Bed chat:

Ghost mattress and foundation are put together. Thing is comfortable as hell with just laying down on it, and the pillows are comfortable too.

The ghost bed foundation had to be assembled and I'm certain it's been grovered the gently caress out by me, I ended up with like 8 extra screws and I am certain that it's not 100% perfectly aligned, but it's super sturdy. Fortunately I groupon'd it and paid $110 for the frame, and in the end...it's really solid. I'm going old school college style and just put the bed foundation on the ground, no frame to be purchased yet.

With a good mattress protector, 800 thread count egyptian cotton sheets on clearance from macy's, two free ghost pillows I ended up paying around $925 for the entire setup...

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Apr 12, 2017

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
loving lmbo at stock drag radials on a car with that much power. enjoy trying to get insured idiots!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

cowboy elvis posted:

840 Hp
0-60 2.3 seconds

this whole video is some pudgy tard rattling off specifications

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
how long after the demon goes on sale until it claims its first driver at fault fatality?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

2.3 seconds

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

:smugdon:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDYBL70eReo

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

not caring here posted:

The 9.5 is why it was immediately banned by the NHRA. You need a cage for anything below a certain time and I think its 10 flat. Once you hit 9s you need a cage. But I could be wrong on the number. Thats a loving sexy run. I wouldn't ever buy one if I had the money, but its still awesome that they did it. That video footage gives me tingles. Not McLaren at the Nordschleife, or This loving thing level of awesome. But its still cool as gently caress and you are a wet blanket wanker if you want to cry about it.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lmao those front tires are skinnier than the ones on a loving prius

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

I need to get a passport and make my pilgrimage to the TT someday.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I want one, but if I were looking at cars in that price range it wouldn't be the first one I buy.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I want one to drive in heavy snow

Just mash the go pedal and see where the torque takes me

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

MA-Horus posted:

No where

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

MA-Horus posted:

Tree, lamppost, curb...

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

MA-Horus posted:

VALHALLA, SHINY AND CHROME

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i would go to valhalla with ken block

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Yo Two Finger, I hear you're pretty good at fu king cooking sheep, what's your go-to marinade for leg of lamb?

• Locked thread