Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Goon carries a printer a long distance to a girl's place hoping his valiant IT work will make her drop her pants. Instead he gets offered a beer, freaks out about that, leaves with nothing more than an awkward hug and then kills himself.

Holy poo poo, how in three years have you never heard of that story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

didn't he also kill himself because a cop saw him drink a beer and his suicide note was a long ramble about his privilege and how if his friends want to honour his memory they should take a gender studies class

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

didn't he also kill himself because a cop saw him drink a beer and his suicide note was a long ramble about his privilege and how if his friends want to honour his memory they should take a gender studies class

That's a different goon.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Yah that was LF poster TS12

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I never knew the printer guy killed himself.

On a different note, I'm looking for a cheap used printer, PM me.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sestze posted:

There was the sad story of a goon that carried a printer a mile to a girl's house so she could print a document with the vain hope that he'd get laid. Instead, she met with her boyfriend and he got nothing but "thank you" from her.

Later, said goon killed himself.

That's the most SA goon story I've ever read. Holy poo poo. :staredog:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mammal Sauce posted:

Goon carries a printer a long distance to a girl's place hoping his valiant IT work will make her drop her pants. Instead he gets offered a beer, freaks out about that, leaves with nothing more than an awkward hug and then kills himself.

I may have read it and just not retained it. :smith:

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

whiteyfats posted:

That's the most SA goon story I've ever read. Holy poo poo. :staredog:

Hence why it became The greatest saga of the SA forums. It really is the granddaddy of them all. Not because it's the most spectacular or the most involved or even the funniest, but it is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the absolute gooniest.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

steinrokkan posted:

I never knew the printer guy killed himself.

On a different note, I'm looking for a cheap used printer, PM me.

Pilgrimage him.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Mammal Sauce posted:

Seriously, that's like not immediately recognizing the story about the guy that got nervous when he was about to get laid and reacted by crawling around on the floor meowing before leaving the room.

The "Well, that's certainly a way to solve that problem" response was pretty good, too.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

whiteyfats posted:

I may have read it and just not retained it. :smith:

Here's the text:

quote:

A loose female acquaintance of mine calls me at 1:00am today and asks me if I could print something on the computer for her and bring it over in the afternoon. "Hey yeah sure sure, whatever you need I'll help you, I'm all yours," I tell her. She sends me this file and lo and behold I can't open it. It's made in Microsoft Publisher and I don't have that program so I begin panicing, trying to find this program or a way to print the file. Scouring the internet yields no results and I do my usual pacing in my room.

I finally come up with an idea and I tell the girl, if I can proceed with it. The plan was I would carry my printer about 2miles to her house, print out the needed pages, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal.

By the time I get there, I'm wet all over from sweating in the +90 degree heat outside and carrying a heavy motherfucking HP Deskjet printer. The first thing I see upon entering her room (my first time in a girl's bedroom) are some panties on her bed.

After the initial shock of seeing such a horrific sight for the first time, I setup the printer and get my job done. However, I did consider sniffing the lingere when she left the room once, but with the wuss that I am, I just ended up staring at them the whole while. That was a sarcastic joke for those of you too stupid to realize that

To make a long story short, just as I was finishing up with the printing job (which was hefty), her boyfriend and his gay friend walk in, say hello, and begin hanging out in the room as they waited for the girl to finish this work so they could go to the mall.

This effectively ruins my chances of getting a hug and I walk another 2 miles home with the motherfucking printer in hand. The only thing that I got out of this were some very painful fingers and a "thanks" as I walked out her bedroom door.

So, am I pathetic for doing all these things? It wouldn't be the first time I've pledged my heart and soul to a girl and gotten back almost nothing in return. I would hate turning her or anyone else I knew down or making up some lie.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
e;fb

MisterOblivious has a new favorite as of 17:12 on Apr 12, 2017

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Can someone find the picture of jesus carrying the printer on his back, aka the passion of the borky, I cant find it anywhere and its bugging me

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Seriously, that's like not immediately recognizing the story about the guy that got nervous when he was about to get laid and reacted by crawling around on the floor meowing before leaving the room.

The "Well, that's certainly a way to solve that problem" response was pretty good, too.

I recognize that story, but is there a link to the full version somewhere?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Last Chance posted:

I recognize that story, but is there a link to the full version somewhere?

I can't find the text but I found this:
http://tindeck.com/listen/iqgr

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Here's the text:

:staredog:

Hollllllly poo poo.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Here's the text:

this is one of the foundational myths of the forums and should be required reading when you reg

it's important

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

chernobyl kinsman posted:

this is one of the foundational myths of the forums and should be required reading when you reg

it's important

I know, it's like being a priest and not having read the Bible.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Mammal Sauce posted:

I think the beer part is from another story, the narrator of that one met the girl he was totally in love with at a party, but when she offered him a beer he panicked and screamed "I'M STRAIGHT EDGE!", slapped it out of her hand, burst into tears, and ran away.

I might be confusing it with yet another one but I think on an earlier occasion he saw her at the mall and started talking to her. When she offered him some Dr Pepper he said "I don't drink that poison", which got a funny look and an "umm, ok" from her, but he'd thought he might still have a chance to make a good impression.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Yeah it's a different guy, the straight edge guy had an amazing bit where the girl said something like "Hey, it's Greg, right?" And he went "NO ACTUALLY IT'S GREGORY" or some such. Didn't it end with the boyfriend threatening to murder him if he ever saw him again?

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

That reminds me of the goon that excitedly went up to an actor at a star trek convention and said "That show was poo poo except for you!" and then didn't understand why they looked so depressed in the picture he took

Edit: it was Robert Picardo

The Chad Jihad has a new favorite as of 18:25 on Apr 12, 2017

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

RentACop posted:

That reminds me of the goon that excitedly went up to an actor at a star trek convention and said "That show was poo poo except for you!" and then didn't understand why they looked so depressed in the picture he took

Edit: it was Robert Picardo

I can't believe you didn't post the picture. It is posted on the regular on the voyager mock thread in GBS.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The last bit was ts12, someone called the cops on some big house party with underage drinking and he killed himself

http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/crime/article34549992.html

here's his suicide novel:
https://goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/lead-a-good-life-everyone-trey-malones-suicide-note/

He used to run the @goons_txt twitter for a while

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Phone posting, I did not know there was a GBS thread

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

RentACop posted:

Phone posting, I did not know there was a GBS thread

:laffo: you're redeemed.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

exploded mummy posted:

The last bit was ts12, someone called the cops on some big house party with underage drinking and he killed himself

http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/crime/article34549992.html

here's his suicide novel:
https://goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/lead-a-good-life-everyone-trey-malones-suicide-note/

He used to run the @goons_txt twitter for a while

quote:

A suspect later identified as Malone quickly came forward, shoved the deputy backwards and said he was not welcome in the house, the report states.

Malone was then taken from the house, handcuffed and put in the deputy’s car, the report states.

I'm torn between "no way someone that loving goony would shove and talk poo poo to a cop" and "of course some goony mofo got so wasted he assaulted a cop and then killed himself over it"

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Skarsnik posted:

Can someone find the picture of jesus carrying the printer on his back, aka the passion of the borky, I cant find it anywhere and its bugging me

When I looked down I saw there were only one set of footprints in the sand. I asked you why and that's when you said " because my son that is when I was carrying a printer for 2 miles to get a hug".

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Your Gay Uncle posted:

When I looked down I saw there were only one set of footprints in the sand. I asked you why and that's when you said " because my son that is when I was carrying a printer for 2 miles to get a hug".

Fuckin lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I forgot he used the phrase "pledged my heart and soul to a girl."

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Wtf

In what world is licking a dog's butthole a sick burn on anyone other than yourself and the people who have to pay taxes for the police to arrest you for doing a bestiality

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

A Spider Covets posted:

Wtf

In what world is licking a dog's butthole a sick burn on anyone other than yourself and the people who have to pay taxes for the police to arrest you for doing a bestiality

They were flailing around like frank grimes from the simpsons, trying to sorta strawman burn saying "look at me, I'm dumb as poo poo too, look at this gross pic!"

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

I don't know how my moderator tenure will end, but the next guy's will end with sticks and stones.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

A Spider Covets posted:

Wtf

It's not. On the other hand, merely posting a picture of a woman licking a dog's butthole in the forum for gross pics is a sick own.

woozle wuzzle (:rip:) made a funny post describing the minutes she must have spent searching for, selecting, and uploading the image in question

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

A Spider Covets posted:

Wtf

I'm guessing the thinking was that it was like goatse, but yeah.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

I don't know how my moderator tenure will end, but the next guy's will end with sticks and stones.

I knew you'd make a fine open-door-policy mod one day, when back as a regular old poster, you gave me permission to share your accidental date with a child in the goonlulz thread.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grandmother of Five posted:

I knew you'd make a fine open-door-policy mod one day, when back as a regular old poster, you gave me permission to share your accidental date with a child in the goonlulz thread.

You can't leave it at that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Why would you post this and not share the story

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Online dating has had a very strange influence on my life but I haven't stopped yet!!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

tell me more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

accidental date with a child

There's a word for that