Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dQBLAWslLk&t=217s

I miss Wally West (even though the JLU version was just reskinned Peter Parker at times)

The comic version was just reskinned Peter Parker at times too so that's fine.

Right down to both of them losing their marriages in magic bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

MinibarMatchman posted:

I hope it's not because using 3 DLC slots for Gun Hood, Starfirestorm, and Vixen would be the most boring poo poo in existence

Evidence continues to pile up for Jason at least

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Wait, what happened to Injustice Tim?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

ImpAtom posted:

He got Superman'd along with the surviving Titans. It was in the first Annual issue, I think.

Be nice to take a break from Harley for awhile comic book. Just saying.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

FunkMonkey posted:

He got Superman'd along with the surviving Titans.

Be nice to take a break from Harley for awhile comic book. Just saying.

Huh, poo poo, I never realized. I guess that got kind of glossed over because "Superman murdered Batman's teenage sidekick" really feels like it should get more attention. I guess such is the fate of Tim Drake, The Bonus Robin.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

ImpAtom posted:

Huh, poo poo, I never realized. I guess that got kind of glossed over because "Superman murdered Batman's teenage sidekick" really feels like it should get more attention. I guess such is the fate of Tim Drake, The Bonus Robin.

He wasn't murdered, he was sent to the Phantom Zone along the rest of the Titans. Except Beast Boy and Kid Flash (Bart) who died on Metropolis.

By the way, the odds doesn't look good for Ted

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I don't think that's evidence of anything and I refuse to believe any of the other laughably bad leaks so if Red Hood is real I'll change my avatar to Jason Todd
:toxx:

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

By the way, the odds doesn't look good for Ted

I thought Maxwell Lord killed Blue Beetle ages ago?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

MinibarMatchman posted:

I don't think that's evidence of anything and I refuse to believe any of the other laughably bad leaks so if Red Hood is real I'll change my avatar to Jason Todd

Hi Jason nice to meet you.

The cleanest way of doing it is just making him a premier skin for Deadshot, which I think is perfectly reasonable. A new character would be overmuch.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

MinibarMatchman posted:

:toxx:

I thought Maxwell Lord killed Blue Beetle ages ago?

This is the Injustice continuity.

Sad they killed Alfred for whatever reason, he was my number 1 spot on my roster wishlist

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

He'd have the best super, surprise headbutt and then curbstomp so hard his shoe explodes :stare:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Sinners Sandwich posted:

This is the Injustice continuity.

Sad they killed Alfred for whatever reason, he was my number 1 spot on my roster wishlist

He sass mouthed da Supes so the latter had Victor Szaz whack him. B-Money's refusal to kill Szaz in retaliation was the final wedge between him and Damian.

It was a running battle between him and Plastic Man for best one-liners in the comic.

Edit: easily the best panel was the pull-out reaction shot of the storm troopers to Wonder Woman breaking Superman's arm. Still makes me laugh.

Buck Wildman fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Apr 11, 2017

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Speaking of Deadshot, has there been a Watchtower showcase of him already?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

AndyElusive posted:

nope.

Put Maxwell Lord as a character so his intro is just Blue Beetle rappelling down, then getting shot through the head and Max wiping the blood off the lens

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

AndyElusive posted:

No stream but there has been extended footage of him in use I think IGN put up? Around when Canary was announced.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

ImpAtom posted:

Superboy was near fatally injured. The only way to save him was to put him into the Phantom Zone, which Superman refused to do unless the Titans all joined him.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Next character reveal on April 28

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I hope its Darksied

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

was hoping for a May 5th reveal so we could potentially get El Dorado

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I hope its Darksied

that would be the ultimate dickmove

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Alfred kicked major rear end :drat:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I hope its Darksied

Next issue: Darkseid!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Watching that armor customization video was very cool but also made me feel sad for Batman getting all his expensive poo poo ruined whenever someone decides to throw down in his digs.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

FunkMonkey posted:

Watching that armor customization video was very cool but also made me feel sad for Batman getting all his expensive poo poo ruined whenever someone decides to throw down in his digs.

Good thing he has all that money

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

That's no reason not to be economic about things guy. There were other ways to get Wonder Woman through that scene transition.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

McSpanky posted:

He'd have the best super, surprise headbutt and then curbstomp so hard his shoe explodes :stare:

They can do like Wesker's shades in UMvC3 and have shoeless Alfred get a speed buff.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Apr 12, 2017

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

What's the time stamp on the Mr. Freeze reskin in that new video? I can't find it.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

fadam posted:

What's the time stamp on the Mr. Freeze reskin in that new video? I can't find it.

Don't have the timestamp on-hand but they're flicking through Cold's shaders and at the bottom is one with a really blatant Mister Freeze head on it, little blueish bald head with red goggle eyes.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Oh, I didn't realize it was that hidden. Thanks!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Mr. Freeze icon is around 2:15 in the video, right as his gear window for shaders pops up.

Watchtower featuring Gorilla Grodd, Firestorm, and Scarecrow is at 4pm EST today. More than anything I'm excited to see what weird gear they get.

edit: not sure how this slipped through but a recent hands-on article mentions Multiverse Mode, which is basically going to be a new version of Towers from MKX:

http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/injustice-2-is-darker-and-grittier-than-its-predecessor-gdc-2017-handson

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Apr 12, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.facebook.com/injusticegame/videos/1449703748415569/

Scarecrow/blue Beetle Intro

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Something that it was pointed out on reddit (yeah I know). Next reveal is on 4/28 right?

You know what happened on Batman comics on that issue?

Yup.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

"A Death in the Family"

"Could he still possibly be alive?"

:iiam:

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Lil' tidbit for those unaware about Jason Todd's death, DC asked their readers to vote on whether he should live or die via a toll free number.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Well, yes, but it's still called "A Death in the Family".

Unless they were planning a cop-out where that title only referred to Jason's mom, that's pretty telling.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Could be a double reveal Joker and Red Hood.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

haha I was about to post about that. very clever if it turns out to be true. Guess I should prepare to eat crow

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Okay, the conceit with Scarecrow's appearance is perfect, I'm totally on board now.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Can't wait for completely original do not steal character who is not Red Hood; The Arkham Knight.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

Can't wait for completely original do not steal character who is not Red Hood; The Arkham Knight.

if that's a premier skin I hope they poo poo on Rocksteady even more by having voicelines say "it's obviously you Jason you're not fooling anyone"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

MinibarMatchman posted:

if that's a premier skin I hope they poo poo on Rocksteady even more by having voicelines say "it's obviously you Jason you're not fooling anyone"

"No more robots to hide behind Todd?"

"SHUT UP BRUCE YOU DON'T GET ME"

It would be cool if they added some sort of ripple effect to scarecrow where he briefly flashes back to Nerdcrow when badly comboed or something that turns the tide against him.

• Locked thread