Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Well why would you keep her being crazy mary when you've already established Nikki Cross in that role? May as well try something new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
not a new gimmick or a good one

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Make her gimmick "I dated Mad Man Pondo and I am not afraid of ANYTHING"

(... she's who I'm thinking of, right?)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

shiksa posted:

didn't see anyone post blake's new tag team

https://twitter.com/waynemason/status/850920479049306112

their t shirts say "zero fricks given"
They must be Scrubs fans.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
I'm not getting "redneck" from that picture, unless whatever logo that is on her knee is something to do with it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

She looks like she's preparing to join up with Rowe and Hanson

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Revenant Threshold posted:

I'm not getting "redneck" from that picture, unless whatever logo that is on her knee is something to do with it.

The description here: "Born in the woods, raised in the mud. #SarahBridges is in action tonight! #NXTFtPierce" https://www.instagram.com/p/BSmkkMrhEbz

And her ring gear:

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

rovert posted:

The description here: "Born in the woods, raised in the mud. #SarahBridges is in action tonight! #NXTFtPierce" https://www.instagram.com/p/BSmkkMrhEbz

And her ring gear:

She bought blue jeans and cut 'em. Thus the fray. It's a more authentic look. It limits restriction of leg movement. She's gonna be getting more work done and can pop a wider stance. The shorts aren't going to prevent her from doing what she needs to do.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Glad to see someone picked up Sara Lee's gimmick

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

pressedbunny posted:

Well why would you keep her being crazy mary when you've already established Nikki Cross in that role? May as well try something new.
This was my first thought, plus rednecks are nuts too.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Can they shell out the big bucks to get her "Redneck Woman" as her entrance theme?

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

Vaguido posted:

Can they shell out the big bucks to get her "Redneck Woman" as her entrance theme?

This is a void that only the magic of HARDCORE COUNTRY can fill

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Maybe it's because I'm from a rural area, but her look reads more "country girl" than "redneck".

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Sigma posted:

Maybe it's because I'm from a rural area, but her look reads more "country girl" than "redneck".

You all look the same to city people.

Don't worry, I'm Latino, I can sympathize.

ChineseConnection
Jun 23, 2005

Sigma posted:

Just going off that one picture, I get the same vibe. A "country girl" could be a pretty decent gimmick, especially for the female audience, as long as they make her less a girl version of Hillbilly Jim and more a James Storm.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

So there's a book about NXT apparently?

https://www.amazon.com/NXT-Future-N...medium=referral

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

She's going to walk out to the Farmersonly.com jingle.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
I actually saw her debut that gimmick at Axxess. I think she's using the name Sarah Bridges now?

Her theme actually sounded much more like something out of a James Bond action scene than anything even remotely Southern.

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
The cutoffs say "farmer's daughter" but the bandanna says "I love monster energy drink"

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I bet she drives a covered pickup with a fox racing sticker on the window

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
she's the fun lovin' redneck girl that gets possessed by something in the woods.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Uncle Ulty posted:

I actually saw her debut that gimmick at Axxess. I think she's using the name Sarah Bridges now?

That's her real name. They frequently go by their own names in NXT until they're getting ready to debut on TV.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Lil ODB

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

rovert posted:

And her ring gear:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

It sucks. It is like a transcript of a Triple H conference. Full of endless WWE terminology. Puts the success of NXT down to solely to WWE/Triple investing investment in facilitates. No mention of WWE changing their hiring policy.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Drew Mac's old theme was great, I don't care what Chris Jericho told you :colbert:

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

his old theme is loving awesome and i hope they go back to using it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

she's the fun lovin' redneck girl that gets possessed by something in the woods.

Sister Abigail confirmed

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/852235487427395585

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Keep on rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

"I want hands like, up in a fist, but I don't want to waste time with different hands"

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Wow that is a poo poo theme.

This song is from like 2001.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Above and beyond RACIST FISTS. RUDE!!!!!

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

So back the gently caress up while we gently caress this heel up

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

WWE NXT Discussion & GDT: Developmental Lives Matter

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

alex riley is pissed

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

holy lmao this song

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Nice to see POD still getting work in 2017.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

impressive to debut a theme song in 2017 that sounds more dated than the ufc's but here we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Go RV! posted:

holy lmao this song

I got Kevin Owens mocking Alex Riley's "raaaage!" playing in my head nonstop right now.

• Locked thread