Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

yep, flight wasn't oversold, just kicking passengers off for staff balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

also I'm literally cooking up a dozen egg omelet right now so lol guess who I side with

sounds like your in the pocket of big ovum

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

tacodaemon posted:

lmao all of trumps dithering and constant shifting on the ACA is annoying big biz and the healthcare industry so much that even stalwart obamacare opponents like the US Chamber of Commerce are calling on him to just loving tell them what to expect for the next year so they can plan already

wait wait wait

is he "the honorable" djt pisspig officially rn? bc that's fuckin h*cked up if true

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/852254705082413056

:worship:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

*decentralizes u*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle posted:

sounds like your in the pocket of big ovum

so the amniotic sac i guess??

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Epic High Five posted:

there's two squirrels in the tree outside my window that have been taking turns humping each other for like 5 minutes

check out sex tree and post

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

wait wait wait

is he "the honorable" djt pisspig officially rn? bc that's fuckin h*cked up if true

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3816881

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/CharlesPPierce/status/852263024308125699

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

maybe these are the homosexuals that are dominating Pat Robertson, mocking his insistence on what is natural for sexual relations

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Donald Trump is the democrat from NYC we deserve.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
For the longest time I had a problem matching Jeff Sessions name to his face. Jeff Sessions makes me thing of a big strong man, not unlike Gaston, but then you get this elf man instead.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

there's two squirrels in the tree outside my window that have been taking turns humping each other for like 5 minutes

Sorry about that.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

For the longest time I had a problem matching Jeff Sessions name to his face. Jeff Sessions makes me thing of a big strong man, not unlike Gaston, but then you get this elf man instead.

this is why he should always be referred to as Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, which is his actual name

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

trump: i love to be wrong on everything

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Rocks posted:

Hello my friend! Stay awhile and listen!

I am overburdened

I died so many times trying to kill that guy.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

a nice charlie murphy remembrance by r kellyanne

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

brugroffil posted:

wasn't that flight not actually oversold?

Correct. Four flight crew showed up after everyone had already boarded and said they needed to get on the plane so they could work a flight out of the planes destination the next day.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

so after book chat blew up bigly last night, would CSPAM be interested in a book club being founded? I've got some ideas for the structure and would be willing to run it

Yeah, sign me up

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Thoguh posted:

I died so many times trying to kill that guy.

Always get a bow regardless of class, trap him inside a room with a grate, plonk plonk plonk forever.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CommanderApaul posted:

Correct. Four flight crew showed up after everyone had already boarded and said they needed to get on the plane so they could work a flight out of the planes destination the next day.

united coulda spent a hundred bux and put them on southwest, another horribly lovely airline. still lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

united coulda spent a hundred bux and put them on southwest, another horribly lovely airline. still lol

one of the cool perks about southwest is that they don't beat the poo poo out of you, at least in my experience

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

eonwe posted:

one of the cool perks about southwest is that they don't beat the poo poo out of you, at least in my experience

nah they just dont let you off the plane when youve not yet taken off and get a text from your spouse saying theyre about to kill themselves

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Joementum posted:

this is why he should always be referred to as Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, which is his actual name

I like to think the second name is pronounced "boh-re-gard", and not "byure-uh-gard", which is how normal people say it.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

eonwe posted:

they just let you do that to each other trying to get an A number

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

When the lens flares align

The Bellends shall roam the Earth

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

nah they just dont let you off the plane when youve not yet taken off and get a text from your spouse saying theyre about to kill themselves

ya

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

it's TRUMP! not TRUMP

>: (

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Joementum posted:

this is why he should always be referred to as JEFFUHSIN BOOOOREGAHD SESSHINS THE THUHD, which is his actual name

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

prefect posted:

I like to think the second name is pronounced "boh-re-gard", and not "byure-uh-gard", which is how normal people say it.

You like to think...correctly?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

The falcon cannot hear the falconer, the center is de-centralized

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar posted:

there are no good main characters in b&tb

beast is brooding aristocrat that imprisons someone for being on his land

gaston is a vain rear end in a top hat that thinks he deserves the world and borderline rapist

belle is a complete bitch who tells all the townsfolk how much they suck to their face

belle is basically daria

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

I heard Trump's doing some stupid poo poo today.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

triple sulk posted:

lol that owns

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dork457 posted:

I heard Trump's doing some stupid poo poo today.

while(Trump)
do
dumbShit

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Squizzle posted:

belle is basically daria

nah Daria is good and Belle is a small town girl that goes to university and comes back hating everyone still there for being an unlearned peasant

tayne, basically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
labeling china a currency manipulator was something trump planned on doing on day one of his presidency, by the way

• Locked thread