Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Speaking of which, is the Easter Egg Roll happening this year?

He got rolled yesterday

Ed 🏀s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

This is my stand, 「 h y p e r n o r m a l i z e r」

whenever her punches connects to any matter, it reverts to a non matter state

de de de de de de de de de de de-operationalize!

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Baloogan posted:

i seriousy get plots of magas per second on twitter from someone who runs pro trump twitter bots :3:

When this thing hits 88 MAGAs per second, we're going to see some serious poo poo.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

turmp...dead?!?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

Speaking of which, is the Easter Egg Roll happening this year?

It's in trouble

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/11/us/politics/white-house-easter-egg-roll-trump.html

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the biggest mistake trump made was not instituting the hiring freeze on january 19th

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

boethius posted:

When this thing hits 88 MAGAs per second, we're going to see some serious poo poo.

the paradoxical maga rate response filter

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

White House Easter Bunny Denies Holocaust is a headline too unbelievable for the onion yet here we are

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

nate or some nerd should plot twitter magas against favorability someday, see if anything correlates

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

"Aw goddamit" - William Nilly

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

This kid goes to my college. He's a huge nerd

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Sounds about right.

Well, at least they've got an Easter Bunny ready to go

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

im actually really curious about this twitter maga bot

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Holocaust Centers

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

thanks, obama

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

FCKGW posted:

do we still have that dumb "one regulation in, two regulations out" EO?

Lol, I don't know but that one for sure takes the cake out of all of them. I'm pretty sure that anybody who's not legally retarded can figure out it's an awful idea in about 0.1 seconds of critical thought... or just normal thought.

I'm actually kind of upset about how the press covered that one when it was introduced. They tried to explain how it wasn't a great idea in long form, or they'd interview some budget analyst who would use big words to explain why it's not optimal. All they had to do was write "Trump introduced EO to eliminate two random rear end regulations that are completely unrelated to a new regulation. THIS IS loving STUPID AND WON"T EVER WORK IN ANY UNIVERSE
- end of article." People can understand that.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

boethius posted:

someone should write up an SA shitposting twitter bot

imagine a beautiful future in which the arteries of twitter are clogged with LF style shitposts and trolls

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

Calm posted:

Lol, I don't know but that one for sure takes the cake out of all of them. I'm pretty sure that anybody who's not legally retarded can figure out it's an awful idea in about 0.1 seconds of critical thought... or just normal thought.

I'm actually kind of upset about how the press covered that one when it was introduced. They tried to explain how it wasn't a great idea in long form, or they'd interview some budget analyst who would use big words to explain why it's dumb. All they had to do was write "Trump introduced EO to eliminate two random rear end regulations that are completely unrelated to a new regulation. THIS IS loving STUPID AND WON"T EVER WORK IN ANY UNIVERSE
- end of article." People can understand that.

I think it actually worked out pretty well for Canada and Australia when they did it

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Trump takes a centrist tack on economic policy, abandoning campaign pledges

lmao

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Annual Prophet posted:

someone should write up an SA shitposting twitter bot

imagine a beautiful future in which the arteries of twitter are clogged with LF style shitposts and trolls

If it's going to be garbage, it might as well be OUR garbage.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Wall Is Life posted:

This kid goes to my college. He's a huge nerd

you go to college with donald trump? what are some of those best words you guys learn there?

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Hit me with a 6er, I'm too high to be writing my thoughts down in a permanent database forever and ever amen

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

More like:

Teach a man to fish, believe me, he has all these questions. So I hire a few guys to fish, they bring me these fish like nothing you've seen. You find a scale or a hook, right, I'll say this. I'll say you can get fish like nothing...you tell those guys look, one scale and it's over. Believe me, you get fish. One scale, look at how many fish we have, it's unbelievable.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Jazerus posted:

that's a game of thrones character right

Close. A mormon. He was 19 at the time and married his wife.

Surprise, things didn't go very well for him.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

PostNouveau posted:

Oh hey, what do you know. I guess federal hiring is really complicated who knew

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/852309882254630912

Biggest sign yet that Bannon's on the outs

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

boethius posted:

If it's going to be garbage, it might as well be OUR garbage.

i look forward to advising the white house and national press corps that they should read settlers and linking archival monkey smashes heaven posts

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to phish and he help get you elected president. Also Trump 20:16

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

oh word?

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Annual Prophet posted:

i look forward to advising the white house and national press corps that they should read settlers and linking archival monkey smashes heaven posts

Get ready: Trump Senior Shitposting Advisor, Annual Prophet.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to phish and he help get you elected president. Also Trump 14:88

ftfy

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

SLOSifl posted:

More like:

Teach a man to fish, believe me, he has all these questions. So I hire a few guys to fish, they bring me these fish like nothing you've seen. You find a scale or a hook, right, I'll say this. I'll say you can get fish like nothing...you tell those guys look, one scale and it's over. Believe me, you get fish. One scale, look at how many fish we have, it's unbelievable.

You joke and it's funny, but there's a high probability that he'll speak exclusively like this within 1-3 years when the dementia really starts to set in. At least for now he can kinda hold it together for short periods of time.... kinda. Burger brain is a sad thing.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Pivot on day 83, pretty sweet. When are the we want cheap labor Koch going to get immigration reform?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

1 in, 2 out could in theory be fine because there's a trillion different ones from hundreds of years ago that could be used as chaff to get some smoothbrains on board

That's how I'd do it. Medicare for all balanced out by taking out 2 still-on-the-books regulations regarding slaves or something. I never specified when I ran and now it's too late, and if anybody fights me on it I'd be happy to ask why they still want laws condoning slavery on the books.

Trump, however, will add 1 regulation making science illegal and remove national parks and all drilling bans

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

the pivot

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If Bannon's ousted, please, please, please let his desire for chaos and destruction overwhelm his self-interest.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Homeless Friend posted:

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to phish and he help get you elected president. Also Trump 20:16

Matthew 19:24: It is not so easy for a rich man to pass into heaven. Believe me, it's not easy. I've seen camels that try to get in there, and they just can't get it done. But I can get it done, trust me. Heaven will thank me for passing in there, I promise you.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ibefore i clicked this i assumed trump leaving onf riday meant he wouldnt even be there and instead hed show up on one of those rolling ipad stick things. except trump would get bored like 5 minutes in andtrump would switched to the cnn app ipad while leaving the camera on so all the kids would be treated to the president cussing out his news coverage

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Lastgirl posted:

This is my stand, 「 h y p e r n o r m a l i z e r」

whenever her punches connects to any matter, it reverts to a non matter state

de de de de de de de de de de de-operationalize!

Hypernormalize my normalized rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

If Bannon's ousted, please, please, please let his desire for chaos and destruction overwhelm his self-interest.

His amoeba gut/liver would suggest he's already losing the battle between destruction and self-interest.

• Locked thread