Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Trunko posted:

I'm sort of a Lynn krabkowski but without the ponytail or karate or six pack abs or charisma

I'm Len kabazimski but with jack's personality, some of jays facial features, and a faux-hawk that I'm pretending is retro but I've always just had a fauxhawk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

FrensaGeran posted:

I'm Gil. Gil Christ.

Classic.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

they should Re:View Twister

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I know what a kumquat is in theory but I have no idea what one looks like other than that its a citrus of some variety

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

I'm a man of intensity. Of cool, and youth, and passionately

Paladinus posted:

Which one of you is the bloke with a heap of still packed funcopops?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3HLcg5W4BY

i wish i could feel 1% of what they feel

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

I know what a kumquat is in theory but I have no idea what one looks like other than that its a citrus of some variety

There was a tree on my walk home from school that had kumquats and I would steal one every now and then but never eat them.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

What i thought was a kumquat was actually a lychee

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
All I know is that Day of the Tentacle says painting kumquats red makes them look exactly like cherries.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I don't remember the part where they didn't know what a kumquat is, just what an octopuff is.

I had no idea what a kumquat was until a couple of years ago, I've never tasted one and I think that's normal. It's not a fruit that you necessarily have to know about.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

canned from the band posted:

i wish i could feel 1% of what they feel

they do not feel anything

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Grevling posted:

I don't remember the part where they didn't know what a kumquat is, just what an octopuff is.

I had no idea what a kumquat was until a couple of years ago, I've never tasted one and I think that's normal. It's not a fruit that you necessarily have to know about.

It's certainly not really a fruit that comes up much. Particularly in the midwest.

However...

King Vidiot posted:

All I know is that Day of the Tentacle says painting kumquats red makes them look exactly like cherries.

...Rich played that game. So he's at least heard the word before.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
Why don't you take yer fancy city fruit back to New York where ya came from! :corsair:

We can prevent scurvy just fine without your "specialty" fruits

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
where i come from our fruit comes in cans. its called sprite and its fine

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

naem posted:

I'm Len kabazimski but with jack's personality, some of jays facial features, and a faux-hawk that I'm pretending is retro but I've always just had a fauxhawk

You should cut your hair

naem
May 29, 2011

Trunko posted:

You should cut your hair

It's a business-hawk that hides how pointy my head is

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Stallone watches RLM.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-12/stallone-sues-warner-bros-over-unpaid-demolition-man-profits

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I went to the doctor and he said I was kumquat-deficient so now I've got to take these chewable once-a-day "Gum-quats" and they taste like rancid oranges

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Zahgaegun posted:

I went to the doctor and he said I was kumquat-deficient so now I've got to take these chewable once-a-day "Gum-quats" and they taste like rancid oranges

Just suck on a giant gummy worm for 10 minutes each day, fix you right up.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

powerful sex moves posted:

...Rich played that game. So he's at least heard the word before.

But these guys Commit to the Bit. If it's funnier to pretend you've never heard a word before, then you keep your mouth shut.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Glenn Kawasaki doesn't have charisma (but is still my favourite RLM guest)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Blind Sally posted:

i figured they used the cover in the DC trailer because they did that in DC's Watchmen trailer and it wound up being a really rad trailer despite the movie and they were just trying to catch that same lightning in a bottle kind of thing.

Except the original and the remix were both by the same band, Smashing Pumpkins.

WB/DC was just legit too cheap to pay Beatles prices. They were too cheap to even pay for the at least kinda popular Aerosmith cover. They had to go with the weakest, cheapest version.

Every song licensed by Fox or Marvel is just a consistent dunk on those nerds at DC.

They used Come Together for a movie about their lame capes coming together, and they used House of the Rising Sun for an establishment shot of Louisiana. That's like a 5 year old's idea of film soundtracking.

Do I even have to mention how dope the Deadpool and Guardians soundtracks were?

Get hosed, WB/DC.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
oh, ha, so it is. well done, WB

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm going to light a 5,000 pound bag of dog poo poo and leave it outside zack snyder's house.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Which one?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Someone in the pre-rec twitch chat brought up the possibility of humanity making first contact with intelligent extra-terrestrial life and this is what Rich's response was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3054_kdAcbk&t=2760s

Between this and Mike's constant digressions, I think watching Star Trek gives you actual brain damage.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'm going to light a 5,000 pound bag of dog poo poo and leave it outside zack snyder's house.

"What am I doing outside?"

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Real Talk

Do you think Disney is paying off higher ups in the government to cover up aliens?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Snatch Duster posted:

Real Talk

Do you think Disney is paying off higher ups in the government to cover up aliens?

It would definitely gently caress up The Infinity War promotions.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npHNLE37mhg

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQzjmJwZFug

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

my dick got fully erect in a seconds.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

"Hah guys check out this joke I'm making that requires me to somehow know and have footage of 'dunefeet' for jokes you see haha what a gas right guys?"

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

omg

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Speaking of Mikelgangers.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
anyone got rich evans look a likes

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
That face could split down the middle and them feet would tear it off his skull.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

KakerMix posted:

"Hah guys check out this joke I'm making that requires me to somehow know and have footage of 'dunefeet' for jokes you see haha what a gas right guys?"

My first thought was "wait, who was watching this vid in the first place". It's pretty funny though I guess.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
What does the dog know?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
rich evans is a grandma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

I didn't know Jay paints his toenails.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Apr 14, 2017

• Locked thread