Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

What were these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
russia, no poo poo, has a Father of All Bombs that's supposedly four times as strong as the Mother

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

sexpig by night posted:

you know, 'Teflon' politicians tend to imply the scandal just whisks away and doesn't touch them. Not that they have to constantly sacrifice friends like some kinda JRPG mechanic to avoid blows.

Roger Stone is Trump's Yosuke. He hung out with him once to activate the s.link that lets him take a fatal blow for Trump. Then Trump promptly ignored all his calls to try and date all the high school girls.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

That DICK! posted:

it's amazing how many emotions are on heidi's face in the moment, but perhaps more amazing is how you can clearly identify every single one

remember when Trump made fun of Cruz' wife and then Cruz ended up supporting him anyway - just lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
bachman HUSSEIN overdrive

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Why isn't Bill Mitchell Trump's press secretary yet? Can we somehow plant the seed?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dont trump on me

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Baloogan posted:

hes gonna have a cult of personality for ever and ever like reagan! people will be saying good things about trump for a century or more!

I'm disappointed you think we'll last that long just smh

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Flavius Belisarius posted:

bachman HUSSEIN overdrive

i don't know how i missed this

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
hahaha we can't round up gay people in Chechnya because there are no gay people in Chechnya, dumbasses hahaha jesus loving christ

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/852639408884916224

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

The "Spanish female voice" was pretty good. The "English male voice" singing "ding dong ding dong ding" was worth it though.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.pscp.tv/yourvoiceradio/1gqGvqNzZVqKB

click this if you hate yourself and want listen to bill mitchell intervew the dilbert guy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
actually there's no difference between moab and foab. you idiot.you stupid fucker

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

Cernovich said that #FalseBase was a Republican PR funded tweet, and the other guy was like "YOUR THE FALSE BASE CERNY" and it was very petty and had tons of replies for both.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Majorian posted:

Yeah, welllllllll...we'll see how brilliantly they manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory this time around.:downsgun:

:laffo:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Majorian posted:

Eh, I think she's cute:

Her "bi-furious" turn in "Scott Pilgrim" made me love her too.

Her?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

it's true, ask me all about it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Ann from arrested development turned out pretty cute and yes I do have a bit of a thing for girls with big ol round heads and yes that does include Jillian from workaholics

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The Vinja Ninja posted:

Cernovich said that #FalseBase was a Republican PR funded tweet, and the other guy was like "YOUR THE FALSE BASE CERNY" and it was very petty and had tons of replies for both.

Falsth Baisth

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

actually there's no difference between moab and foab. you idiot.you stupid fucker

Foab has a penis, and the moab has a vagina. I'm sorry the education system has failed you in this way.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Agrajag posted:

oh nice so the wh is essentially on shutdown for however long shabbos lasts

That doesn't start until Friday night.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what..... a giraffe? i'm a giraffe now?! gah!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't know what #FalseBase means so I'm going to assume it's seven year late backlash over the lack of bases in Command & Conquer 4.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Is Mike Pence allowed to be alone in a room with a moab?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol, every single day Obama dropped the equivalent of 1.5 MOABs on targets in the ME. Every. Single. Day.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Majorian posted:

Eh, I think she's cute:

She's no Winona Ryder

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I watched that test footage of the MOAB and I bet Trump saw that and was all sad that it didn't make a mushroom cloud like in his childish fantasies.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Egg. Very low center of gravity.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

shiksa posted:

Ann from arrested development turned out pretty cute and yes I do have a bit of a thing for girls with big ol round heads and yes that does include Jillian from workaholics

is she the one on Idiot Sitter? If so, :yeah:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DryGoods posted:

The "Spanish female voice" was pretty good. The "English male voice" singing "ding dong ding dong ding" was worth it though.

ya the spanish voice is deffo the most real

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
As nose as the Ann on plains face

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

nachos posted:

Why isn't Bill Mitchell Trump's press secretary yet? Can we somehow plant the seed?

katrina pierson already called dibs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I need to rewatch season 4 of AD since it somehow transcended fiction and became reality over the past two years.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

'cause i'm losin my poo, losin' my pee, wish somebody would make me a bee

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

shiksa posted:

https://i.imgur.com/kUqpN90.gifv

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
It's a small comfort that a bunch of people on the right, Milo, O'Reilly, gorilla cum guy, are all losing their voices in public discourse and it can't be blamed on the left.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

As nose as the Ann on plains face

way to plant

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

DROP THIS BOMB ONTO ISIS
THIS IS MOAB RESORT

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
interesting that trump is overturning all these executive orders in the first couple months in office. ones that obama waited EIGHT years of his presidency to pass. hmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

Majorian posted:

Eh, I think she's cute:

ugh she's only merely beautiful yuck

• Locked thread