Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

BarbarianElephant posted:

Blessed are the peacemakers.

No no no, it's supposed to tbe the piecemakers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Blessed are the peacemakers.

Rest in peace.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
God, Guns, and Country make America Great.

Sounds tautological to me. :cmon:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What would America be without its country tho ?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

The passenger’s past has nothing to do with the crime on the plane!

YAS! Because KungPao Doctor Man can take over any plane he likes!
My plane, your plane, Airforce One.. KungPao Doctor Man he number one in charge.

Because he's willing to fight cops.

Like Michael Brown.

Right?
47 posted on Tue Apr 11 2017 13:07:30 GMT-0700 (PDT) by humblegunner
He was armed with his Asianess! Like Michael Brown was armed with his blackness! Having darker skin is inherently scary and thus a weapon!

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

What would America be without its country tho ?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Tiberius Thyben posted:

No no no, it's supposed to tbe the piecemakers.

Colt Peacemaker

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Blessed are the pacemakers.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
North Carolina GOP Lawmaker Calls Abraham Lincoln a 'Tyrant' Like Adolf Hitler

Never liked him much, anyway.

quote:

To: brucedickinson

I’m a NYer and I agree with him.

Never liked lincoln. Still don’t

Throw starving Irish into the war straight off the boat but for 300 bucks, you’re SAFE! :)

sounds fair.

2 posted on 04/13/2017 7:04:17 PM PDT by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust cIonservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

GTFO insulting the FIRST Republican President.

3 posted on 04/13/2017 7:06:32 PM PDT by sagar

Such a shame.

quote:

Completely agree with him. Too bad it will probably cost him his career.

4 posted on 04/13/2017 7:11:28 PM PDT by SeeSharp

You're not supposed to say out loud, jeez!

quote:

You know, I understand having conflicting views about Lincoln. However, how incredibly stupid for a politician to spew such noxious garbage to the public. Nothing positive can come out of it.

7 posted on 04/13/2017 7:12:24 PM PDT by Timmy

:iiam:

quote:

Why are these neo-Confederates in the Republican Party at all?

9 posted on 04/13/2017 7:14:09 PM PDT by Zionist Conspirator (Viriycho sogeret umesuggeret mipnei Benei Yisra'el; 'ein yotze' ve'ein ba'.)

quote:

Lincoln wasn't Hitler. Lincoln was Caesar and Booth was Brutus.

Sic Semper Tyrannis. Lincoln and Caesar the destroyers of republics.

10 posted on 04/13/2017 7:15:16 PM PDT by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)

This Freeper has apparently never been on freerepublic.com despite registering there over a decade ago.

quote:

To: dp0622

Gee. I didn’t know so many Freepers have disdain for Lincoln. I’m stunned.............

12 posted on 04/13/2017 7:18:41 PM PDT by Dilbert San Diego
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Sure he ate babies while they were still alive but other than that I had no problems with the man.

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

Lincoln was a power hungry brutal butcher that destroyed the original republic, but other that, I have no problem with the man.

13 posted on 04/13/2017 7:20:38 PM PDT by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

Other than ruining or killing off an entire generation of good American Christians and splitting a nation over grievances that could have easily been settled diplomatically, yes he was a great man!

15 posted on 04/13/2017 7:25:30 PM PDT by Roman_War_Criminal

quote:

To: All

Lincoln was worse than Obama. I rank obunghole as the second worst president ever.

23 posted on 04/13/2017 7:42:02 PM PDT by TheTimeOfMan (A time for peace and a time for war)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

I guess it is safe to assume that he will not be attending next year’s Republican Party Lincoln Day Dinner.

25 posted on 04/13/2017 7:42:34 PM PDT by Southside_Chicago_Republican (If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.)

Lincoln was the real racist!

quote:

Lincoln hated blacks almost like Hitler hated jews.

Hitler was worse because of the death camps.

But Lincoln bombed the black’s towns and homesites.
And had he lived, blacks would have been loaded on to boxcars, and shipped to Africa.

28 posted on 04/13/2017 7:44:39 PM PDT by TheNext (Individual Mandate NO V.S. Individual Health Savings account HSA - YES)

quote:

If you do your own research on Lincoln one of the first things you will discover about him is that he was a racist. A KKK type of racist to the nth degree.

36 posted on 04/13/2017 7:52:20 PM PDT by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

In The Clansman: A Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan, Lincoln is introduces as ‘The Friend of the South’

So supporters of ‘Honest’ Abe should be aware of the company that they keep.

40 posted on 04/13/2017 7:54:34 PM PDT by PAR35

quote:

To: Zionist Conspirator

These “neo-confederates” as you call them are more conservative than ANY Republican except the handful in the Freedom Caucus. You may recall Sen. Jesse Helms? That kind of conservative, Constitutional conservatives and great students of history. In NC it was just such local politicians that delivered the NC House and Senate to the Republican control in over 100 years. And how? By identifying the democrat identity politics of queers, queer marriage and the great underground of pedophiles within the state democrat machine— then, linking this information with the traditional black churches, religious conservatives who recognized that the queer agenda was further eliminating the male role model for young black males, and eroding the political and cultural stability of their community. By linking this breakdown with the democrat party perpetuating it— it separated this voting bloc from the democrat machine of welfare, abortion, dope and fatherless rootless families. They removed major, white liberal machine dems and replaced them with white and black conservatives.

The northern so-called republicans just do not get the South-— in any fashion. And probably never will, with the attitude of somehow “knowing better” and a holier than thou self aggrandizing ivy league arrogance. Mr. Trump would not have won the South, were it not for Southerners of the legacy of Jesse Helms and yes, Richard Russell. (not, however LBJ/CLinton).

55 posted on 04/13/2017 8:32:07 PM PDT by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
ICE May Deport More People With U.S. Ties If Border Crossings Keep Dropping

"Well we gotta deport somebody, ya know?"

quote:

To: SpeedyInTexas

Huffpo reporting GOOD NEWS for a change?

4 posted on 04/13/2017 8:53:37 AM PDT by left that other site (You shall know the Truth, and The Truth Shall Set You Free.)

quote:

The thing to remember here is that “U.S. Ties” doesn’t mean dog squat where committing illegal criminal acts against this country are concerned.

The fact that some illegal managed to foster some anchor baby or came here on a visa they intentionally never intended to obey or whatever reason. They are criminals.

If I had my own way, their children here born in anchor status would not be American citizens.

Further, I don’t need Huffpo to tell me sh!t. I’ll gladly pay whatever the going price is for a head of lettuce, tomato, or potato is as long as there aren’t illegal hands involved. Gladly. I’d pay at least DOUBLE if I could be assured it was “illegal free.”

These invaders cost us a butt load of money a lot of these bleeding hearts won’t talk about.

The people and sheep that support this crap are Democrats or Democrat are obstinate naysayers.

5 posted on 04/13/2017 8:56:10 AM PDT by Gaffer

Cheap labor! :argh:

quote:

To: Gaffer

If immigrant labor were not available for farm work in the US, you know what would happen?

Capitalism would produce technology that would replace the immigrant labor. More automation. But cheap immigrant labor hinders that advancement.

7 posted on 04/13/2017 8:59:27 AM PDT by SpeedyInTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

I'm sure he's going to label China a Currency Manipulator any day now!

quote:

When will some Never Trumpster Freeper post a complaint that Trump isn’t doing what he promised.

12 posted on 04/13/2017 9:15:42 AM PDT by Grampa Dave (Don't bother reading fake news about Trump on FR. Trump will tweet or email us his real news!)

:capitalism:

quote:

I read once that we now have tomatoes that are oblong in shape. The reason given is that the picking machines could be automated. I saw no substantive difference between them and fat-boy slice tomatoes, frankly.

You’re damned right. The fuel that drives the greed engine of cheap labor is what drives this money-making Chamber of Commerce industry. Couple it with the bleeding heart cabal of liberals that only look for near-term Democrat votes and you have one powerful lobby.

Not a drat one of them really understands the Reconquista vehemence these invaders harbor. They are willing to trade transitory power for eventual complete subjugation by a bunch of invading illegals that couldn’t even make it rightfully in their own country.

13 posted on 04/13/2017 9:15:56 AM PDT by Gaffer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Beagle8U

There’s a butt load of chicken rendering plants, carpet plants and the line in which they work in Georgia. This is all about Democrat ideology and power aided by establishment Chamber of Commerce greed.

15 posted on 04/13/2017 9:18:23 AM PDT by Gaffer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Any Day Now!

quote:

To: Grampa Dave

“When will some Never Trumpster Freeper post a complaint that Trump isn’t doing what he promised.”

They are, trust me. After their debacle surrounding the Syria attack and trying to tear down the Kushners they seem to focusing on why DACA hasn’t been repealed yet. Most of their minority are predicting it will never be repealed. I’m looking forward to their bitter disappointment when it’s done away with. :)

20 posted on 04/13/2017 9:22:02 AM PDT by TheStickman (And their fear tastes like sunshine puked up by unicorns.)

quote:

Good for you! I’ll pay more for lettuce too. I paid a little more for a re-roof by an American crew a few years ago. A company using illegals submitted a lower bid.

Disgusting, virtue-signalling Americucks using slave labor may have to either begin paying fair wages or start breaking sweat mowing their own yards & making their own beds, like the rest of us.

22 posted on 04/13/2017 9:28:53 AM PDT by tumblindice

quote:

Border crossings are dropping because they all already here.

26 posted on 04/13/2017 9:32:49 AM PDT by bgill (CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

Guys, I'm starting to thing Gaffer's kinda racist.

quote:

To: magna carta

I look at the mechanized process that could be more rightfully controlled via mechanization rather some Mexican taking a crap on my lettuce in the field and then peeing on it to wash it off.

The way it is now, I have to WASH my vegetables thoroughly. In the end, there is NOTHING about some foreigner working for cash-minimum wage that puts money in the bosse’s pocket against a machine that doesn’t really care. I’m just that way. Hopefully, you are too.

30 posted on 04/13/2017 9:42:55 AM PDT by Gaffer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

quote:

A virtuous cycle.

Successful control efforts free up more resources, for even more control efforts.

Soon they will be able to move more focus on illegal immigrants with US connections - like welfare, food stamps, and Medicaid.

31 posted on 04/13/2017 9:44:22 AM PDT by BeauBo

Liberals hate this, learn one weird trick to cut hours off of waiting room times!

quote:

49 posted on 04/13/2017 10:34:50 AM PDT by R_Kangel ( "A Nation of Sheep ..... Will Beget ..... a Nation Ruled by Wolves.")

quote:

To: caww

Methinks the Mormons are get a lot of revenue from resettling those savages, just like “Catholic Services” gets a lot of revenue from resettling those savage animals.

they don’t give a drat about our Nation or culture. they just want the money.

Those Boy Scouts are merely useful idiots, as are their troop leaders.

56 posted on 04/13/2017 10:58:07 AM PDT by T-Bone Texan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

stan worship
Oct 23, 2013

quote:

Good for you! I’ll pay more for lettuce too. I paid a little more for a re-roof by an American crew a few years ago. A company using illegals submitted a lower bid.

Disgusting, virtue-signalling Americucks using slave labor may have to either begin paying fair wages or start breaking sweat mowing their own yards & making their own beds, like the rest of us.

22 posted on 04/13/2017 9:28:53 AM PDT by tumblindice

Ugh. What is with right-wingers and this kind of garbage?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

To: caww 

Methinks the Mormons are get a lot of revenue from resettling those savages, just like “Catholic Services” gets a lot of revenue from resettling those savage animals. 

they don’t give a drat about our Nation or culture. they just want the money. 

Those Boy Scouts are merely useful idiots, as are their troop leaders. 

56 posted on 04/13/2017 10:58:07 AM PDT by T-Bone Texan 
 [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

Well that wasn't what I was expecting.

Also :laffo: at the freeper saying crossings dropped because they had all crossed already. Like all of Mexico?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

stan worship posted:

I also like the sudden caring about fair wages.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

stan worship posted:

They've been in their right wing news bubble for so long they can only communicate through a series of buzzwords.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Jagged Jim posted:

Lincoln wasn't Hitler. Lincoln was Caesar and Booth was Brutus.

Sic Semper Tyrannis. Lincoln and Caesar the destroyers of republics.

10 posted on 04/13/2017 7:15:16 PM PDT by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)

That darned Lincoln! Destroyed the republic by...fighting to keep...the republic from...fragmenting....

Oh.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

chitoryu12 posted:

That darned Lincoln! Destroyed the republic by...fighting to keep...the republic from...fragmenting....

Oh.

If he just kept slavery everything would have been fine obviously. Nevermind that the csa jumped the gun and declared independence before Lincoln even considered emancipation as an option.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The Roman Republic sucked anyway

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

stan worship posted:

Virtue signaling is very precious to casually evil people because they cannot believe other people might do right because they desire to do right. It has to be a trick and everyone else has to be as withered and awful as them, right?

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
So how's Freep taking Trump casually flipping on NATO and / or China's role as a currency manipulator?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Froghammer posted:

So how's Freep taking Trump casually flipping on NATO and / or China's role as a currency manipulator?

ABC did a story documenting the half dozen policy changes that Trump made this past week. It had a decent size thread, but every single post either boring justifications for some of them or some variation on "fake news."

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Night10194 posted:

Virtue signaling is very precious to casually evil people because they cannot believe other people might do right because they desire to do right. It has to be a trick and everyone else has to be as withered and awful as them, right?

Also these sorts are all about proving they're​ in with the tribe. They'll pay lip service to other people's single issue because it is the only way for their single issue to gain clout.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Yep that Lincoln sure was a "friend of the South." I can't count all the ways the Confederacy loved him and supported him.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

Other than ruining or killing off an entire generation of good American Christians and splitting a nation over grievances that could have easily been settled diplomatically, yes he was a great man!

15 posted on 04/13/2017 7:25:30 PM PDT by Roman_War_Criminal

Homeschooling at its finest.

Jagged Jim posted:

If immigrant labor were not available for farm work in the US, you know what would happen?

Capitalism would produce technology that would replace the immigrant labor. More automation. But cheap immigrant labor hinders that advancement.

7 posted on 04/13/2017 8:59:27 AM PDT by SpeedyInTexas

Someone needs to send this gently caress out into the world. You know why some agriculture is done by hand? because the job is far too delicate or too inefficient to be done mechanically. The reason the vast majority isn't automated? because the poo poo is super expensive and farmers can't afford that poo poo. Lots now put loans in just to buy basic poo poo like tractors because those fuckers easily hit 100k and up.
Capitalism would certainly kick in and start a new round of depression era foreclosures.

quote:

The way it is now, I have to WASH my vegetables thoroughly.

Why is THIS such a huge issue? You should always wash your vegetables off because, surprise, they came from a farm where they grew in dirt and had chemicals sprayed on them and nature all over them. This is just basic intelligence to wash poo poo

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Apr 14, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

Yep that Lincoln sure was a "friend of the South." I can't count all the ways the Confederacy loved him and supported him.

They secured his legacy as the best president

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

SocketWrench posted:

Why is THIS such a huge issue? You should always wash your vegetables off because, surprise, they came from a farm where they grew in dirt and had chemicals sprayed on them and nature all over them. This is just basic intelligence to wash poo poo

Because if those immigrants hadn't touched it it wouldn't be dirty, duh.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

SocketWrench posted:

Because basic intelligence is far, far, FAR beyond the wildest hopes and dreams of most freepers unless, as you see here, their racism and ignorance causes them to stumble across it randomly.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I'm also going to call bullshit on the Freepers that claim "Yeah I'd totally pay double the price of vegetables now and be happy about it!" given how much they bitch and moan about how things will cost twice as much if we raise minimum wage even the slightest bit.

Oh who am I kidding, they wouldn't care if vegetables doubled in price, they never loving eat them because doing so would make them a Michelle Obama loving liberal.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I've watched this play out plenty of times, particularly with bearings and seals. Freeper candidate #1488420360 comes in for a part, asks if we have it. I say we have our house brand one and a name brand version, they ask for the house brand one. I hand it over, they see its made in china and start bitching about OUR JOBS and NUTHIN IS MADE IN AMURICA NO MO. I offer to see if I have a domesticly made option, go back and grab the premium option, show them that its made in the us. They ask the price and promptly say gently caress that when they find out its anywhere from 25% to 300% more expensive. Then they bitch about how that part used to cost 3 bucks and its all just greedy corporations and lazy rear end young people ruining the nation. Or how its too expensive and complicated to work on cars these days because of computers. Herp a loving derp.

Best though was a guy who started pissing and whining because a part from a canadian company was made in canada. Its loving canada dude, its like our nicer little brother of a nation, how can you hate canada. :psyduck:

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Cop Porn Popper posted:

Best though was a guy who started pissing and whining because a part from a canadian company was made in canada. Its loving canada dude, its like our nicer little brother of a nation, how can you hate canada. :psyduck:

Because people are always comparing us to them and asking why we can't be more like them, duh.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Lol, Canada actually tries to be a decent society....we can't have that, it makes us look bad

Cop Porn Popper posted:

lazy rear end young people ruining the nation

At this point you should be allowed to go into depth on how the Boomers hosed everyone over and are routinely ruining poo poo because their old wrinkled asses have to have their way even when they're dead and gone

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

SocketWrench posted:

^ Lol, Canada actually tries to be a decent society

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

SocketWrench posted:

^ Lol, Canada actually tries to be a decent society....we can't have that, it makes us look bad

Americans have such hosed up ideas about Canada lol

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Yeah, Canada has Baloogan after all

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

So, you're not all hyper polite, super nice syrup drinking hockey fans with pet mooses?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I always pictured Canada as an utopian ideal of what the US would be like if there was no South.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Mantis42 posted:

I always pictured Canada as an utopian picture of what the US would be like if there was no South.

I actually know for a fact that isn't true since, believe it or not, Texans often migrate to the border of Canada. On the Canadian side, to be clear.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Are you saying John Candy led me wrong?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Mantis42 posted:

I always pictured Canada as an utopian ideal of what the US would be like if there was no South.

I mean, maybe the utopian US still gets their jollies from police brutality, neoliberalism, and incredible racism, I suppose, but.

Tiberius Thyben fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Apr 17, 2017

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Canada is nicer to their white people than America, but worse to their non-whites. America repeatedly refuses to help people because "the wrong type of people" might get help too, Canada doesn't have that particular problem so, to people outside looking in, it looks better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Wait, wait, wait, are you seriously trying to tell me Canada is more racist than the US? With Trump as President? I find that hard to believe. Next, you're going to tell me Europe is more racist.