Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Someone help the poor bowtied man, he been house bound for at least a decade!

Edit:

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Apr 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Tinsley really concerned about the hobbies of black people all of a sudden.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The best part about the right jacking their lil wieners to the MOAB is that it was deployed entirely without Trump's approval, and it now seems like he didn't even find out till after the fact.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
So was Trump flying the plane or something?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
God Bless Bad Reporter

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Jeff Sessions is a tiny cock(roach).

Super late content edit:

https://twitter.com/bentonconnor/status/852739759810125824

Fuckt Tupp fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Apr 14, 2017

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Somfin posted:

Tinsley really concerned about the hobbies of black people all of a sudden.

It's dog whistling in the same vein as "Squirrel Appreciation Month"

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

FishBulb posted:

what seriously?

Ugh

No not really. Miller did a GR cover in '06, apparently at Pynchon's special request.

"Make Watergate Happen Again", how do you gently caress that up?

Debris cloud w/ speech-bubble eyes and a Bomber moustache

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ramirez jerking it so hard he could use his dick as a brush.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Every President that uses explosives is a good President as long as they are of your political party.

I wish heads of other organizations could do this.

Like Hershey's rolls out a really ill conceived flavor of kisses so the CEO has a bunch of people in the Middle East blown up at home, and their stock price soars and all the media people say it was inspired leadership.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

MikeyTsi posted:

Political Cartoons 2017: Everything looks like dicks.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Every President that uses explosives is a good President as long as they are of your political party.

I wish heads of other organizations could do this.

Like Hershey's rolls out a really ill conceived flavor of kisses so the CEO has a bunch of people in the Middle East blown up at home, and their stock price soars and all the media people say it was inspired leadership.

The cold war blueballed a lot of fuckers.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

FishBulb posted:

what seriously?

Ugh

Ha, not to my knowledge. I was just making fun of how much it looked like a rejected GR cover. Although, it would be very Pynchon if I made it up and it turned out to be true, anyway... :tinfoil:

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

Jesus gently caress you piss drunk hack. That poor strawman is nothing more than a few particles of dust.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

What the gently caress is happening with Mallard? This is the weirdest racist rant. :psyduck:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Lord Hydronium posted:

What the gently caress is happening with Mallard? This is the weirdest racist rant. :psyduck:
Well he can't touch actual racism issues like this such as swimming because he's a coward so he made this up instead.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tinsley is very rarely actually racist, but he's pro-racism in basically every strip

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Samurai Sanders posted:

Well he can't touch actual racism issues like this such as swimming because he's a coward so he made this up instead.

I'll probably regret asking, but what is that racist swimming thing? I haven't heard about it and I don't especially want to google racist memes.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

African Americans historically can't swim because they live in economically disadvantaged areas without access to swimming pools so they don't learn as kids. Also swimming pools were/are heavily segregated.

http://www.theroot.com/swimming-in-the-black-community-how-racism-is-drowning-1790855966

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Apr 14, 2017

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Cat Mattress posted:

I'll probably regret asking, but what is that racist swimming thing? I haven't heard about it and I don't especially want to google racist memes.
My dad told me growing up that if they suspected a black kid had swam in the pool they would think it was dirty forever until they exchanged all the water. It's only natural that if that was the attitude whites had to blacks using swimming pools in that generation then black families would be unlikely to have a tradition of swimming now.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Radish posted:

African Americans historically can't swim because they live in economically disadvantaged areas without access to swimming pools so they don't learn as kids. Also swimming pools were/are heavily segregated.

http://www.theroot.com/swimming-in-the-black-community-how-racism-is-drowning-1790855966

The first part is probably the most important. I grew up in the "black area" of the city and had no pool access and am a terrible swimmer and don't really like to do it. All my county friends learned at an early age and went to the community pool all the time.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on grammar schools – Education secretary denies that the government is ignoring poorest families in Theresa May’s drive for new wave of grammar schools"

Telegraph:

Nasa announces alien life could be thriving on Saturn’s moon Enceladus

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... Robot postmen

'The new robot postie has arrived. I wonder what it meant by "exterminate ... exterminate".'

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Mr. Squishy posted:

No not really. Miller did a GR cover in '06, apparently at Pynchon's special request.

That makes it worse :(

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's a decent cover.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Doctor Spaceman posted:

It's a decent cover.

Looks more like a load of Pollocks to me.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Stantis with the hard truths

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Clinton lost because she was a shrieking self-aggrandised rabbit, also this is the most pressing concern five months after the election.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

We also blew up some allied soldiers, but hey, OBAMA SUCKS TRUMP GIVES ME A RAGING HARD-ON

quote:

hahaha now they finally draw Putin as being as short as he is IRL.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Same except I voted for Jill

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

You're right McCoy, we need to stop talking about the Easter Bunny and start talking about who the holiday is really about : Cross-man!

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
North Korea, Tomahawk missiles, Spicer's Nazi musings, MOAB bombs, United Airlines...what a time to be alive for Tinsley's two week delay.

Glenn spent more time on the goat's lingerie than looking up what a Moab looks like.

I like the ?-labeled missile. A Smoke 'em if you got 'em cartoon.

A play on the phrase "The mother of idiots is always pregnant". Would've worked better unrevised.

Delonas seems especially salty about tax day this year. :allears:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

From 2015: http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/07/12/421533481/outdoor-afro-busting-stereotypes-that-blacks-dont-hike-or-camp

From 2014: http://www.theroot.com/yes-we-camp-and-if-you-don-t-here-s-what-you-re-miss-1790876447

Another 50 hours well-spent.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
what a cute doggo in this bennett :3:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Radish posted:

A few years back I read The Power Broker, a biography of Robert Moses, the midcentury city planner who helped reshape the New York Area. There was a section on how Moses redesigned the area around Jones Beach on eastern LI ... and blocked any attempts at creating public transportation links from the city to the beach, so the poor and/or black masses in the city could visit the beach only with great difficulty. He even built low bridges over the parkways to make sure that buses wouldn't be able to make the trip.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Did Tinsley pull "social engineering" out of a hat in the back of his mind because he thought it was vaguely liberal-arts related?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Potato Salad posted:

Did Tinsley pull "social engineering" out of a hat in the back of his mind because he thought it was vaguely liberal-arts related?

"Social engineering" is what conservatives call any and all attempts to make anything more inclusive. It was thrown around a lot back when Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Potato Salad posted:

Among computer-security types "social engineering" means lying to people to make them let you past their security measures (ie calling them on the phone claiming to be Microsoft and asking for their passwords etc)

In other words, that guy is not a professor, he's a guy that grifted a university for a bunch of money somehow and has been lying low while living off his ill-gotten gains. Mallard just assumed he was a professor because he looks like a wimp. An Unintentionally Funny Cartoon.

• Locked thread