Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Worked for Mae Young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

TNA is proud to announce Alberto el Patron has signed a multi-handshake deal

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

i'm surprised del rio could agree to an handshake deal considering you gotta be in the same room to shake someones hand

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Worked for Sweet Saraya Knight.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

TNA is proud to announce Alberto el Patron has signed a multi-handshake deal

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/851976112683044864
Not really shocked that Paige/ADR are fans of Trump

E: Well I got egg on my face
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/851978046081040384

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Apr 12, 2017

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

I was going to point that out. My AP psychology teacher had one for GWB in his classroom.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I mean, it's a calendar taking the piss out of Donald Trump so yeah good for that, but it also means you have a calendar of Donald Trump on your wall for solid year. It seems like a poo poo idea.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Thank god they bought a calendar, now his impeachment is all but assured

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Shoehead posted:

Thank god they bought a calendar, now his impeachment is all but assured

Is there any possible way we can schedule a Trump vs Alberto match every weekend in Mar a Lago for the next ~3.75 years?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Is there any possible way we can schedule a Trump vs Alberto match every weekend in Mar a Lago for the next ~3.75 years?

An attractive, fit young lady; her paranoid and aggressive fiancé; and a gross septuagenarian who regrets that he can't lay his own daughter. Or, to put it another way: watch El Patron start a loving war

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
It really took me a moment to figure out you were describing Donald Trump and not subbing in Vince McMahon.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Dang, you're right. To be clear, I'm talking about the gross rear end in a top hat who hasn't taken an assload of steroids.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Paige told Alberto her pussy was not grabbed by the Trumple.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Alberto El Patron on Triple H: "He just married well, he’s a pussy with a big nose and no balls"

Alberto El Patron is Right

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

He's right. He couldn't even beat some skinny emo nerd with a broken knee.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.

That DICK! posted:

Alberto El Patron on Triple H: "He just married well, he’s a pussy with a big nose and no balls"

Alberto El Patron is Right

What's worse, is that it is Paige that his posting the videos to her twitter. Injured or not, that seems like grounds for her to get fire anyways. Any bad press, just link to her tweets.

e: Well, I guess the second she's healed up, she'll get the boot.

ijii fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Apr 15, 2017

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/853064190566834176

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

And what happened next will BLOW YOUR MIND

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Yeah that sure is a thing that happened.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

Yeah that sure is a thing that happened.

y'know, maybe

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

And then Alberto got up and slapped that perro professor in the face and said, "God no showed."

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
An old couple walked up to me today and said "well look at this virgin here" and laughed at me and I totally didn't cry/am still not crying about it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Push El Burrito posted:

An old couple walked up to me today and said "well look at this virgin here" and laughed at me and I totally didn't cry/am still not crying about it.

It's nice of you to visit your grandparents though :)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Push El Burrito posted:

Same

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Charles Gnarwin posted:

And then Alberto got up and slapped that perro professor in the face and said, "God no showed."

and that Alberto's name was Alberto El Einstein.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Wow the Total divas thing about ADR being generally a bad employee is pretty spot on.

He just comes across as a dude who generally doesn't give a gently caress. The thing that sucks though is that it looks like he's in the process screwing Paiges career.

I'm happy for them both and hope they have a long life with each other but if everything goes South, I don't think things will go well for Paige if she burns her bridges with WWE.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Hopefully Paige will end up on the best wrestling show ever like the last time someone's weirdo SO ruined their rep with WWE.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Paige will have a long and lucrative career of beating up untrained housewives in Delberto's mma promotion

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Push El Burrito posted:

how did they know

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

little munchkin posted:

how did they know

How could they not?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

little munchkin posted:

how did they know

He was wearing a WWE shirt.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
Eagerly awaiting the follow-up to that story where ADR is in jail for pummeling the elderly man because (insert perceived slight here).

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Eagerly awaiting the follow-up to that story where ADR is in jail for pummeling the elderly man because (insert perceived slight here).

i wonder if a judge would grant him bail given how often he no-shows scheduled events

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

VoLaTiLe posted:

He just comes across as a dude who generally doesn't give a gently caress. The thing that sucks though is that it looks like he's in the process screwing Paiges career.

It isn't her career he is screwing...

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i wonder if a judge would grant him bail given how often he no-shows scheduled events

"It is the opinion of the court that if someone will not bust for autism, they would also not bust for their court appearance."

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

Shoehead posted:

Hopefully Paige will end up on the best wrestling show ever like the last time someone's weirdo SO ruined their rep with WWE.

I didn't think AJ wrestled again?

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

VoLaTiLe posted:

Wow the Total divas thing about ADR being generally a bad employee is pretty spot on.

He just comes across as a dude who generally doesn't give a gently caress.

Total Divas is a work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

total divas is the realest thing on tv

• Locked thread