Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Man life must have sucked before elastic waistbands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Dunno, looks pretty alright to me

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
god drat song has been in my head all day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO9909uexu8

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Did ElMaligno drive up to Washington?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:stonk:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
tell the girl in the leggings i said sup

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

wanna key that car

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

wanna key that car

Why would you key your own ride?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

tell the girl in the leggings i said sup

Just did. That's my girlfriend and I didn't realize I caught her in the picture until you pointed it out.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
does she like your honda

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Thats some trash level waifu

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

does she like your honda

Nah, I drive a Camry.

ElMaligno posted:

Thats some trash level waifu

You're the expert

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Pesticide20 posted:

You're the expert

let me impart you a portion of my horrible knowledge of this lovely game.

that girl, and almost every other one, was designed with both maximum lewdness and in reference the WWII ships.

once you know how every historical detail is represented and used to maximize their appeal to get gross loving nerds to spend their money you will never loving be able to forget.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i followed this post until WWII ships became involved and you lost me

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
It's weird loving anime battleship / underage girl game thing. After the topic came up last time I tried to make sense of the wiki article on it and utterly failed.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Speaking of waifus....

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Didnt drop enough bombs imo

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

y'know as with anything I think the key is moderation. imo liking relatively normal anime is okay but basing your entire lifestyle around your underage anime battleship waifu is beyond hosed and should be grounds for being shot to the top of the waiting list for psychological help.

though if you post in adtrw then may god have mercy on your soul.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I've been in the very long and boring process of copying dvds and blurays to a plex server anyhow The Omega Man is encoding right now and I just wanted to say if you haven't seen that movie you're missing out, I think I had it in my dumb movies thread but man Chuck Heston used to own back in the day

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Unbleievably lazy human seeks opposite... (Ritzville)

Never thought i would find myself posting here... but that will become clear soon.

I have hit, somehow, my mid 30's. I have managed not to have a single real date my entire life, and the only real girlfriend i have ever had was when i was a teenager and i deeply regret it. I have lived a pretty boring life, shuttered away from the real world and any expectations that i do something with my life other than ... what i am already doing (which is exactly nothing, incase that's a problem).

I went to college, only to get sick, burn out, and drop out just short of my BA... which i never went back to get and have no real interest in anymore. Not even a little curious. I loved the process of schooling and learning, i just didnt like the goal-achievement part.

I 'like' video games, and have played exactly two in 10 years... So i guess i dont like them, nor do i play them. Why do i bring it up? Because i've never finished a game in my life. Not once, ever. No, not even Mario. That's my level of commitment to not finishing things.... terrifying, right?

I worked with kids for 5 years, after dropping out of college, because, as part of my old plan of getting a masters in education (which as you know now, never panned out), i needed 2 years of work experience with adolescents. It was minimum wage, but it was a great job. Loved it, in fact. Turns out i hate kids though. So.... now i dont know what to do. It's been a year since i moved nearly across the country, and i cant bring myself to go back to work, because the very idea that i wont enjoy it as much as the last one, puts me off of it. Oh, and i have health problems that is slowing down that process (i moved here to fix them, in a few months they'll be gone and my boredom will drive me back to work for sure--i already want to now!)

I'm fat, but i dont like food too much. Ya know? I .. well, unfortunately, drink my calories. No, not alcohol, i cant touch the stuff. Really. I cant. Allergic.... Working on this too. Have to, drs orders. Up to walking like 5 or 6 miles a day... LOVE to go on a hike, especially around some of the lakes around these parts, with the cliffs, and the trees... beautiful stuff. Im fat (300), and yes, fairly out of shape, but i can go out on a hike and not drop dead.... probably.

I'm not terribly tall, but 6ft, maybe 6ft 1... its between there and i really could care less where exactly.

Beard. I love my beard.

I dont really. It's mostly because i dont have a chin, and ... ok... MOSTLY because i really hate to shave, and dont have a chin.

I do have my own car, and you can call this my house--but i dont, because its mine, but its where my parents live. So, deary me... i have that stigma too.

I suppose by now its terribly easy to see how, willingly or not (it's always been willingly) that i've stayed single my whole life, right? What a damned disaster.

NOW, what do i want in a friend or partner? That's a hard question.

Looks are important (not the FACE looks, or even teeth, but...), i would rather have a skinny woman than a thick one--makes me an rear end in a top hat, and i know it. Go ahead. Judge me. Atleast i told the truth. Know what, i dont want to imagine what two beach balls loving looks like, so, i'm not going to seek one. You can be the stick. That's fine.

Not a smoker. If i wanted to make out with an ashtray, i wouldn't spit in it first. Gross.

no real opinion on race, or religion (i have none of the latter, but dont care if you have one you keep to yourself), uh, not picky about anything but being slender. poo poo, anorexic is fine... better than fine, because you can tell my fat rear end not to eat, and i can ask you to eat... and we can at least have something healthy to argue about, rather than something toxic. I like short women, the tall ones are terrifying. Think they remind me of my sister. Your breast size means nothing to me. Age? Less than mine, and above 18.

sex life? i dont have one, dont really want one. Never had one. Never needed one, and almost never think of one. Really, i mean, there's about a .05% chance that i would want sex in the first 6 months, AT ALL, unless i really really liked ya. I dont know why, i've been told that it's called being 'asexual' .. but i can still have a crush, so, cant be 100%. You? I would prefer ... either you dont want it, OR, if you do, can ignore that desire--atleast dont make me do stuff with ya (wont be hard, one look at me will fix ya right up). If you like to make dirty jokes, by all means, feel free, but realize i wont even know you're making at least half of them.

ah, k... now that everyone's gone, and you're just reading this because you're super confused, and maybe worried about this individual... let me go one step further.

I suppose my ideal partner is someone who doesn't like to leave the house for social events--or, does, but doesnt make me go. I would love hikes, movies together, anywhere together, but not with other people. I dont like people in general. I wont like your friends--so you can keep them, just ... dont be surprised if i dont act thrilled to see/meet/be around them. I can fake it really well, i've learned how, but GOD i hate people. Short, quiet, 'nice' but not some one who can be walked over. If you're really awkward. win! Dont fit in? Great! Kinda... really nerdy about something that makes you hard to talk to? I'll learn to live with that, even if i dont 'get' it ... you dont have to like the idea that i enjoy politics(liberal--if you voted for trump, GO AWAY), or cars, or my slight obsession with fantasizing about owning a sailboat and vanishing for years at a time... Have not left the house in 3 years unless it was to get more supplies? I can work with that too. Maybe we wont leave, together.

No kids. Yeah yeah, i can learn to like them, but you know i'd rather not. Nope. Dont want kids either. Ever. I feel the same about pets, but mostly just dogs. Cant like them. Wont like them. wont want one. Fish are fine.

I probably wont reply to this, but, if i do, it'll be because you figured out how to get my attention away from staring at the ceiling for another day... pic helps. I dont have a cellphone (i hate the goddamn things), but have a mobile facebook thing to communicate if it goes that far. email otherwise.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

orange juche posted:

Didnt drop enough bombs imo

Not nearly enough.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

There but for the grace of God go I.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

at the date posted:

There but for the grace of God go I.

tl;dr "I'm the worst human being ever wanna not gently caress and live with my parents?"

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Unbleievably lazy human seeks opposite... (Ritzville)

Never thought i would find myself posting here... but that will become clear soon.

I have hit, somehow, my mid 30's. I have managed not to have a single real date my entire life, and the only real girlfriend i have ever had was when i was a teenager and i deeply regret it. I have lived a pretty boring life, shuttered away from the real world and any expectations that i do something with my life other than ... what i am already doing (which is exactly nothing, incase that's a problem).

I went to college, only to get sick, burn out, and drop out just short of my BA... which i never went back to get and have no real interest in anymore. Not even a little curious. I loved the process of schooling and learning, i just didnt like the goal-achievement part.

I 'like' video games, and have played exactly two in 10 years... So i guess i dont like them, nor do i play them. Why do i bring it up? Because i've never finished a game in my life. Not once, ever. No, not even Mario. That's my level of commitment to not finishing things.... terrifying, right?

I worked with kids for 5 years, after dropping out of college, because, as part of my old plan of getting a masters in education (which as you know now, never panned out), i needed 2 years of work experience with adolescents. It was minimum wage, but it was a great job. Loved it, in fact. Turns out i hate kids though. So.... now i dont know what to do. It's been a year since i moved nearly across the country, and i cant bring myself to go back to work, because the very idea that i wont enjoy it as much as the last one, puts me off of it. Oh, and i have health problems that is slowing down that process (i moved here to fix them, in a few months they'll be gone and my boredom will drive me back to work for sure--i already want to now!)

I'm fat, but i dont like food too much. Ya know? I .. well, unfortunately, drink my calories. No, not alcohol, i cant touch the stuff. Really. I cant. Allergic.... Working on this too. Have to, drs orders. Up to walking like 5 or 6 miles a day... LOVE to go on a hike, especially around some of the lakes around these parts, with the cliffs, and the trees... beautiful stuff. Im fat (300), and yes, fairly out of shape, but i can go out on a hike and not drop dead.... probably.

I'm not terribly tall, but 6ft, maybe 6ft 1... its between there and i really could care less where exactly.

Beard. I love my beard.

I dont really. It's mostly because i dont have a chin, and ... ok... MOSTLY because i really hate to shave, and dont have a chin.

I do have my own car, and you can call this my house--but i dont, because its mine, but its where my parents live. So, deary me... i have that stigma too.

I suppose by now its terribly easy to see how, willingly or not (it's always been willingly) that i've stayed single my whole life, right? What a damned disaster.

NOW, what do i want in a friend or partner? That's a hard question.

Looks are important (not the FACE looks, or even teeth, but...), i would rather have a skinny woman than a thick one--makes me an rear end in a top hat, and i know it. Go ahead. Judge me. Atleast i told the truth. Know what, i dont want to imagine what two beach balls loving looks like, so, i'm not going to seek one. You can be the stick. That's fine.

Not a smoker. If i wanted to make out with an ashtray, i wouldn't spit in it first. Gross.

no real opinion on race, or religion (i have none of the latter, but dont care if you have one you keep to yourself), uh, not picky about anything but being slender. poo poo, anorexic is fine... better than fine, because you can tell my fat rear end not to eat, and i can ask you to eat... and we can at least have something healthy to argue about, rather than something toxic. I like short women, the tall ones are terrifying. Think they remind me of my sister. Your breast size means nothing to me. Age? Less than mine, and above 18.

sex life? i dont have one, dont really want one. Never had one. Never needed one, and almost never think of one. Really, i mean, there's about a .05% chance that i would want sex in the first 6 months, AT ALL, unless i really really liked ya. I dont know why, i've been told that it's called being 'asexual' .. but i can still have a crush, so, cant be 100%. You? I would prefer ... either you dont want it, OR, if you do, can ignore that desire--atleast dont make me do stuff with ya (wont be hard, one look at me will fix ya right up). If you like to make dirty jokes, by all means, feel free, but realize i wont even know you're making at least half of them.

ah, k... now that everyone's gone, and you're just reading this because you're super confused, and maybe worried about this individual... let me go one step further.

I suppose my ideal partner is someone who doesn't like to leave the house for social events--or, does, but doesnt make me go. I would love hikes, movies together, anywhere together, but not with other people. I dont like people in general. I wont like your friends--so you can keep them, just ... dont be surprised if i dont act thrilled to see/meet/be around them. I can fake it really well, i've learned how, but GOD i hate people. Short, quiet, 'nice' but not some one who can be walked over. If you're really awkward. win! Dont fit in? Great! Kinda... really nerdy about something that makes you hard to talk to? I'll learn to live with that, even if i dont 'get' it ... you dont have to like the idea that i enjoy politics(liberal--if you voted for trump, GO AWAY), or cars, or my slight obsession with fantasizing about owning a sailboat and vanishing for years at a time... Have not left the house in 3 years unless it was to get more supplies? I can work with that too. Maybe we wont leave, together.

No kids. Yeah yeah, i can learn to like them, but you know i'd rather not. Nope. Dont want kids either. Ever. I feel the same about pets, but mostly just dogs. Cant like them. Wont like them. wont want one. Fish are fine.

I probably wont reply to this, but, if i do, it'll be because you figured out how to get my attention away from staring at the ceiling for another day... pic helps. I dont have a cellphone (i hate the goddamn things), but have a mobile facebook thing to communicate if it goes that far. email otherwise.

Wow man, proud of you for putting that out there, but I don't think you are gonna find love on SA. OR at least not the kind you are hoping for.

For real though, is that the crazy fucker that lives up in your neck of the woods who was in the news about starbucks a few months back?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
no i diont think so he didn't mention fibocci sequences or spacetime or whatever

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Craigslist personals are the saddest, funniest things to read.

That's shitter literature 101 in my apartment. "Whose sad life can I read about today?" *milkshake shits*

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I mean its gotta be rough being however the gently caress old and being that desperate for snizz.
Having said that, if there is one thing being an adult has taught me, its that no matter how ugly and fat you are, there is somebody out there that thinks you are the most beautiful/amazing person in the world, provided you can get off your high horse and swallow your standards, bad political opinions, and learn to take a shower.
Cuz jesus, I've seen some ugly married people

:stare: AND THERE KIDS....

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

no i diont think so he didn't mention fibocci sequences or spacetime or whatever

Telomeres. I saw some book about them at the bookstore

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

bengy81 posted:

Wow man, proud of you for putting that out there, but I don't think you are gonna find love on SA. OR at least not the kind you are hoping for.

For real though, is that the crazy fucker that lives up in your neck of the woods who was in the news about starbucks a few months back?

nah that was this guy

googling weird telomere guy gets you this

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
in a dream world I could go to a wendy's or homeless shelter and see lucas warner and smorky making out or beating the poo poo of each other or both idk

too bad smorky moved away tho

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
like a more violent version of when the gang goes under the boardwalk in it's always sunny but with yarn wigs and judge doom screeching

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Ghost Adventures is extra goony tonight. The episode on now (Stardust Ranch) has a guy that claimed to kill three aliens with a samurai sword, yammers on about "puttin' a double banana clip in mah ak47", some crazy woman babbling about a portal opening in a living room. And of course ghosts.

The poo poo people loving believe. Just give me a good old fashioned bigfoot sighting. At least now we can point to videos of bears walking upright.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Ghost Adventures is extra goony tonight. The episode on now (Stardust Ranch) has a guy that claimed to kill three aliens with a samurai sword, yammers on about "puttin' a double banana clip in mah ak47", some crazy woman babbling about a portal opening in a living room. And of course ghosts.

The poo poo people loving believe. Just give me a good old fashioned bigfoot sighting. At least now we can point to videos of bears walking upright.

on one hand those people are obviously mentally ill, but on the other i'm extremely jealous because my life just seems boring as gently caress by comparison

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I was going to devise an excuse for watching it, but it's just brain candy. Plain and simple, rotting my mind out like an endless supply of bite sized brain snickers.

It's great stoned. And hands down, best episode, Clown Motel. These guys are asses, but they're great at putting on a show of bullshit.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the worst shows that i like to talk about but really loathe to watch are My 600lb life and My big fat fabulous life

that poo poo is some pure :barf: mixed with just straight up irritation at people not accepting any personal responsibility poo poo

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I can't watch poo poo like that. I used to tolerate my exwife watching garbage like that, and dance moms, and that dumb fat Georgian toddler show, duck dynasty, real housewhores, didn't know I was pregnant, etc.

There's a tolerance I have for how dumb of a show I can watch and not feel like worse of a person for it. Ancient Aliens and Ghost Adventures are the threshold for willful dumbassery to watch.

It's me. I'm what's wrong with tv.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6m83BlkzlQ

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

bengy81 posted:

I mean its gotta be rough being however the gently caress old and being that desperate for snizz.
Having said that, if there is one thing being an adult has taught me, its that no matter how ugly and fat you are, there is somebody out there that thinks you are the most beautiful/amazing person in the world, provided you can get off your high horse and swallow your standards, bad political opinions, and learn to take a shower.
Cuz jesus, I've seen some ugly married people

:stare: AND THERE KIDS....

This is true.

I have seen Quasimodo and a Balrog pushing a stroller around with what looked like something who's future employment would involve a bridge and harassing some goats. So yes, in fact there is someone out there for everyone.

You just have to put a little effort into not being the worst god drat human being. Even Hitler had a steady so you can be a literal loving monster.

the worst shows that i like to talk about but really loathe to watch are My 600lb life and My big fat fabulous life

that poo poo is some pure :barf: mixed with just straight up irritation at people not accepting any personal responsibility poo poo

I lost a few friends over My 600lb Life.

Man people get touchy when you make fun of that horrible loving waste of several human being's worth of double cheese burgers.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
like, as a legit alcoholic, i don't like to be mean to fat people on a base level but when you're making your wife or gf sleep on the floor and unwrap your cheeseburgers for you because you're such a loving waste i lose sympathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

• Locked thread