Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
At least for once the last post is from someone telling the truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

I think it got exposed as obviously stdh back when it originally happened. For the record they had a display of bottles filled with rainbow coloured liquids or something

Not before she got some money on gofundme.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

I love to annoy my classmates and ruin any chance they had of getting value out of the degree they're going into debt for also I make a point of never producing any insightful or novel points of view also I am probably a giant ball of grease and blubber because 6 pizzas what the gently caress also gently caress you frat boy only I am allowed to disrupt the class this is MY GIMMICK get your own!!!!

I thought it was high school until you said this and I noticed "professor". That makes it even worse.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Hello, police? Yes, I'd like to report a gay yard. Relentlessly gay!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Hello, police? Yes, I'd like to report a gay yard. Relentlessly gay!

Seriously, Officer, my son walked past there and I caught him making out with his Ken doll the next day! WITH TONGUE! AND KEN WAS NAKED!

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
This section is called 'Marshmallow Hell'.

Balance

quote:

This troper tends to give that hug frequently. I'm the only girl in my group, and three of the boys have yet to hit their growth-spurt. I'm pretty well-endowed, and as I'm also quite a hugger they usually end up with a faceful of boob. The problem is that I'm quite skinny and have really bad balance, so we usually fall over. I've also had taller male friends express jelousy as they never get these hugs, unless their sitting down

Play

quote:

Umm, this troper was in a play recently where the director decided to have a double-D senior shove a sophomore boy's face into her chest every single time they did this certain scene resulting in many distracting giggles from the wings which then pissed off the director... Oh, and did I mention the two kids were playing mother and son!

Stuck

quote:

This troper is taller (about 6'1") than most of her friends, and has a 32DD chest. She has managed to get her friend's face stuck in her cleavage on several occasions.

Pettanko

quote:

This troper had a slouch that puts his head at good level to hit breasts, although he receives it mostly from the Pettanko of his friends. It's actually nicer than it sounds, boob hell from a flat-chested, I mean.

From 'Mary Sue'

Sue

quote:

This troper sometimes gets worried about how frequently the term gets tossed around, since, by the lazier definitions, she... kinda is a Sue. Let's see, psychologically-abusive former stepfather; sometimes feels ugly even though she's been called variously 'pretty', 'beautiful' and 'aethereal' in the past; thinks there's no way anyone could like the 'real' her (though that's justified, somewhat); daughter of a Badass Bookworm Hot Shounen Mom and a Genius Bruiser father; has a name that, all together, translates from various languages as "Resolute Word of the Bicorned God of Justice, He Who Oversees a Change in Era, Defender of Mankind"; has (as can be discerned from the above) a knack for foreign languages; tries to be nice to everyone before unveiling her tsuntsun side; has a nice clear contralto; plays guitar; has Kaleidoscope Eyes and apparently (from certain angles) pointed ears; owns several long coats; doesn't like people flirting with her because it's always the people she's not interested in (and even if it were, she'd have no idea what to do about it - not that she doesn't wish she knew); sometimes looks a lot older or a lot younger than she actually is; has the Most Common Super Power and Hartman Hips; ... y'know, she gets the impression she should have shut up a while ago. Maybe before you picked up that flamethrower...

Litmus

quote:

[[This troper]] failed a Mary Sue litmus test without clicking any of the boxes for "does this character look like you"? etc. This may have something do with this troper being raised dirt poor, fluent in multiple languages, a college athlete, rescuer of cute animals, of mixed race, fomer pro musician, a jack-of-all-trades, and has written scholarly papers on several widely disparate subjects.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

System Metternich posted:

At least that “I'm so furious/sad/literally shaking that I have forgotten how to spell“ bullshit seems to have disappeared, thank God

cry-typing

e:

snoo has a new favorite as of 06:32 on Apr 16, 2017

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

The Snoo posted:

cry-typing

e:

Yeah, cry typing as a meme has had a resurgence lately because someone on tumblr wrote a short and lovely script to turn a regular post into a cry typed post. It's good poo poo which means it is time to run it into the loving ground

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Khazar-khum posted:

Litmus

quote:

[[This troper]] failed a Mary Sue litmus test without clicking any of the boxes for "does this character look like you"? etc. This may have something do with this troper being raised dirt poor, fluent in multiple languages, a college athlete, rescuer of cute animals, of mixed race, fomer pro musician, a jack-of-all-trades, and has written scholarly papers on several widely disparate subjects.

I'm sorry, did you miss anything else that you deem impressive? Good god that list is nauseating.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Zipperelli. posted:

I'm sorry, did you miss anything else that you deem impressive? Good god that list is nauseating.

I didn't get past her spelling ethereal with an ae.

Edit: uhhh wrong person. but still, loving "aetherial"

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

You have found her, the most obnoxious person on the internet.

I expect to be proven wrong within a day of this post.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

[/quote]

I'd read that full story.

To find out how they went from THAT to posting in the troper tales section.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Aren't we all just humors?

Also gently caress those Tropers.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

quote:

This troper is taller (about 6'1") than most of her friends, and has a 32DD chest. She has managed to get her friend's face stuck in her cleavage on several occasions.

mmmff... Nope, sorry, I'm stuck. mmmffff... I guess I'll just have to stay here for a while. Darn it.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
reading those mary sue entries make me want to die

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

yes that is the purpose of fruit having seeds

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Ein cooler Typ posted:

yes that is the purpose of fruit having seeds

Then the green grapes failed pretty spectacularly. They should have taken a hint from the strawberry on seed placement.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Fathis Munk posted:

Aren't we all just humors?

Also gently caress those Tropers.

Much wow employee, you are doing me a humors.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

It's actually nicer than it sounds, boob hell from a flat-chested

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Catberry posted:

Then the green grapes failed pretty spectacularly. They should have taken a hint from the strawberry on seed placement.

Have you only ever eaten seedless grapes? Regular green grapes definitely have seeds, I can assure you. Same with watermelons.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Have you only ever eaten seedless grapes? Regular green grapes definitely have seeds, I can assure you. Same with watermelons.

Yeah and so the seeds go in the garbage bin with no chance of getting to the precious poop.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Catberry posted:

Yeah and so the seeds go in the garbage bin with no chance of getting to the precious poop.

Birds just swallow things whole, seeds included then poop them out later. And before the invention of the garbage bin we humans would spit the seeds out on the ground somewhere.

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007
Chili peppers have capsaicin which is only irritating to mammals. That way, birds will eat and poop and distribute the seeds, while mammals, whose longer digestive system would make the seeds unviable, stay away from them.

That's why I eat all the chili peppers I can, to show those smug fuckers who's boss.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

hogmartin posted:

Chili peppers have capsaicin which is only irritating to mammals. That way, birds will eat and poop and distribute the seeds, while mammals, whose longer digestive system would make the seeds unviable, stay away from them.

That's why I eat all the chili peppers I can, to show those smug fuckers who's boss.

Are you doing this to spite birds, plants, or your digestive tract?

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Are you doing this to spite birds, plants, or your digestive tract?

Yes.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Mary Sue posted:

has a name that, all together, translates from various languages as "Resolute Word of the Bicorned God of Justice, He Who Oversees a Change in Era, Defender of Mankind"

How the gently caress does that even work?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

How does she fit that entire name on her Starbucks name tag?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
That sounds like the poo poo an insane central african dictator appends to their title

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Tardigrade posted:

Okay, after doing a bit of searching for anything even remotely possible on this one using http://www.babynamestats.com/, here's my best guess...

Easiest to guess is the last name, as it's probably Alexander (or Alister or one of the other dozen variants of Alexander), as they all mean "defender of mankind". Alexander being the most likely since it's the most common as a last name.

...and yea, that's all I got. Nothing else even comes close to anything even approaching the bullshit she put there. Like, her first name might be Sam as that can mean "God's word", but nothing in that middle section is even close to anything real and now I feel like an idiot for spending 20 minutes trying to figure out something that was obviously just complete bullshit.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!

Tardigrade posted:

When you're busy making things up for the Internet you don't have time for simple things like actually making sense.

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

So the implication is that they have a yard full of dog poo poo that is never cleared up.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Tardigrade posted:

"michael"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

oldpainless posted:

How does she fit that entire name on her Starbucks name tag?

More like oldtagless

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Here's a headline

"Goon Fails To Interpret Joke"

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

LanceHunter posted:

Okay, after doing a bit of searching for anything even remotely possible on this one using http://www.babynamestats.com/, here's my best guess...

Easiest to guess is the last name, as it's probably Alexander (or Alister or one of the other dozen variants of Alexander), as they all mean "defender of mankind". Alexander being the most likely since it's the most common as a last name.

...and yea, that's all I got. Nothing else even comes close to anything even approaching the bullshit she put there. Like, her first name might be Sam as that can mean "God's word", but nothing in that middle section is even close to anything real and now I feel like an idiot for spending 20 minutes trying to figure out something that was obviously just complete bullshit.

I came up with Elizabeth as a possible "resolute word" but the horned god bit is worthless, I don't know what they were going for there.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Thrifting Day! posted:

Here's a headline

"Goon Fails To Interpret Joke"

This would never happen. Ever. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012