Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Night Blade posted:

Ending spoilers:

Boss seemed slightly annoyed that the MC was dating Futaba in that valentines day scene, which is funny because moments earlier he was bragging about his exploits in his youth

He's a-okay and even proud of you if it's literally anyone else that shows up :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
How do you guys find the time to beat this already, I am genuinely impressed. I think I am 15 hours about to take on the old fart artist and have hit Personatique.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

He's a-okay and even proud of you if it's literally anyone else that shows up :laugh:

I was mildly amused at kicking Morgana out as well because he knows what's gonna happen and he is most definitely not sleeping in your bed tonight. :allears:

Minor thing with the ending; I quite liked Sojiro had actually acknowledging the fact that Morgana was indeed talking and had a moment of "so what's he saying now?... That arrogant little fucker! :argh:"

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Man, Becky's final rank up is so funny and heartwarming. Granted, I didn't romance her because I'm trying to decide between Hifumi and Haru at the moment. Having that big buildup of her having to say something which leads to her complaining about your diet and room. Giving you a surprise lesson so you don't flunk your exams was also great. Don't know why you don't gain intelligence from her lesson. Maybe it wasn't good :v:.

The Gorp
Jan 7, 2013

My style is impetuous,
My defenses are impregnable
My arms are tired

jimmydalad posted:

Man, Becky's final rank up is so funny and heartwarming. Granted, I didn't romance her because I'm trying to decide between Hifumi and Haru at the moment. Having that big buildup of her having to say something which leads to her complaining about your diet and room. Giving you a surprise lesson so you don't flunk your exams was also great. Don't know why you don't gain intelligence from her lesson. Maybe it wasn't good :v:.

You can call me stupid or dirty, but I make more than 5,000 expendable yen a day.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Lakbay posted:

He has a comment about your 2nd spoiler if you max his confidant

Because of that scene the Hierophant confidant should definitely reverse if you date Futaba imo.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Does someone have a list of transmutable weapons? I've tried finding a complete list, but what I've found online has been less than good to put it frankly.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

jimmydalad posted:

Does someone have a list of transmutable weapons? I've tried finding a complete list, but what I've found online has been less than good to put it frankly.

All you really need to know is that Thor still makes Mjolnir, which made me all kinds of happy after smashing the poo poo out of stuff with it in Persona 3 :allears:. I just hope Ryuji appreciates it as much as I did.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Immediately afterwards, Sojiro says that it might not actually be too bad if you dated her.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Neddy Seagoon posted:

All you really need to know is that Thor still makes Mjolnir, which made me all kinds of happy after smashing the poo poo out of stuff with it in Persona 3 :allears:. I just hope Ryuji appreciates it as much as I did.

Is that the only weapon with an elemental boost ability? Like jimmydalad said, the online weapon / armor lists aren't very good.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Why isn't Joker this pretty in the game?

The Gorp
Jan 7, 2013

My style is impetuous,
My arms are tired
You haven't maxed charm yet.
Mokoto will not let you be her boyfriend until you look like that. Better chug that tea and visit maid cafes.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
If anything would lower your charm, you'd think it would be visiting maid cafes on the reg.

The Gorp
Jan 7, 2013

My style is impetuous,
My arms are tired
Enjoying time at a maid cafe lowers your charm.
Putting up with misery builds character and probably makes you a better liar.

You gotta pay money to be unhappy to be attractive, just like real life.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

Sea Sponge Run posted:

The game cheater has the best fuckin' voice in this game

It's one of the reasons I can't hate mementos.

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
I enjoy the implication that it isn't the bathing that increases your Charm level, but Morgana's post-soak compliments. MC is already a gorgeous boy, he just needs that self confidence boost.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

[Answers a question right for the 400th time in the game in November]
Whoa holy poo poo maybe that dude isn't a delinquent.
[Answers a question right for the 401st time in the game on the following day]

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It's dumb, but the general inference for the entire game is that being branded a criminal is something that's not going to go away for the Protagonist.

I also just like the way Morgana says "Oooh, we can do this!" during exams :allears:.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Apr 16, 2017

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Even when you max your stats it still opens up the stats screen to show the totally pointless points you just received

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo

Sea Sponge Run posted:

Even when you max your stats it still opens up the stats screen to show the totally pointless points you just received

I maxed all my stats before I finished the game, NG+ so far has been loaded with dead time staring at the social gold star and mashing X.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I'm close to the end of palace four and I am absolutely swimming in cash. Holy poo poo. This is absurd levels of money. I never want to leave.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

I'm close to the end of palace four and I am absolutely swimming in cash. Holy poo poo. This is absurd levels of money. I never want to leave.

Spend it on Becky, she's well worth investing time and money with.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I also just like the way Morgana says "Oooh, we can do this!" during exams :allears:.

Morgana's voice is so much more enjoyable than Teddie's.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The lack of cat puns is frankly unacceptable though.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

im glad, for the lack of forced cat puns. teddie's bear puns were never funny. not even 'grr i hate jokes' they just weren't clever or surprising.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Endorph posted:

im glad, for the lack of forced cat puns. teddie's bear puns were never funny. not even 'grr i hate jokes' they just weren't clever or surprising.

You're spending your days facing some unknown cataclysmic ruin, purrloining treasures from furocious Shadows. Are a few light-hearted puns too much to ask for?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

id rather funny jokes, op.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Yusuke has you covered.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Endorph posted:

Would you say they were... insufferable?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I preferred them to his Japanese vocal tic at least.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I never used Teddie in my party because I couldn't stand his feet squeaking noise

e: I never got far in Golden but hell, I'd use Alice-Teddie

Meowywitch fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Apr 16, 2017

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I preferred them to his Japanese vocal tic at least.

oh yeah it's a definite improvement

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

FractalSandwich posted:

Would you say they were... insufferable?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Actually, while I remember; there is no way in hell you can tell me Morgana's voice actor didn't base his "no, no, no" voice clip on that talking cat video from Youtube. Clever bastard :allears:.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Spend it on Becky, she's well worth investing time and money with.

The fortune teller gets priority but absolutely I will.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Which Persona has High Counter?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Electric Phantasm posted:

Go beat up the homeless man in Mementos and you get it as a skill card.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

Dakini after a level or two is where I found it.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Whats the minimum days required for the Palace 2 dungeon? 2 days? I'm cutting it pretty close trying to get the sun slink up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

poe meater posted:

Whats the minimum days required for the Palace 2 dungeon? 2 days? I'm cutting it pretty close trying to get the sun slink up.

4 Days.