Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
My company installed one that looks pretty similar to that top picture. Only difference was it came with a diverter and a side port that created a 2' wide waterfall effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Why, what's wrong with it? Other than it clearly not being a place where people live.

It's personal preference of course, but all the different patterns just drive my eyes crazy. Looks like something my "designer" MIL would put together. :barf:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

rear end in a top hat casserole posted:

It's personal preference of course, but all the different patterns just drive my eyes crazy. Looks like something my "designer" MIL would put together. :barf:

this. it's so aggressively suburban in palette and pattern that its annoying just to look at

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Why, what's wrong with it? Other than it clearly not being a place where people live.

you must not know my aunt

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

WrenP-Complete posted:

And here I was, worried that we didn't have a good derail going into this weekend. Some results for "rain shower."

I like how all the rain showers also have to have another proper shower head or handheld shower, because rains howers are cool but lovely.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

FogHelmut posted:

I don't think the radiant heating is going to keep the shower rain water warm.

Coolness Averted posted:

it's for loving, not washing

Cold walls suck, this fixes the problem.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Rain showers are cool in concept, but a major pain in the rear end because if you want your body to be under the shower, your head will also be under the shower. Hope you enjoy water in your face constantly, and standing out of the stream to lather. If you do, though, you can get a rain-style showerhead that isn't a gently caress palace, but does a good job of getting shampoo in your eyes for way less.

Eighty Seven
Jun 4, 2010
I bought a Moen 3638 shower head 5 years ago. Best investment I've ever made for a shower.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Next week on flip this high school locker room...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Phanatic posted:

There are all kinds of crops farmers could grow that don't require as ridiculous a water input as almonds do. But they're growing almonds because they can charge a lot for them and the water that they use to grow them with is free. If they had to pay for that input like they had to pay for all the other inputs to an agricultural product, they'd grow something more suited to a water-poor environment. But instead California makes absurd rules to curtail residential water use, even though agriculture uses 40% of the state's water and residences use 10%. And you're okay with that.

"gently caress the environment, major corporations have money to be made."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chloes...r/#50f7775a3713

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
I don't get YOU PEOPLEs aversion to gently caress palace showers. They are my dream. A friend DIY'd one and it has been my dream since. Sadly it is not worthy of this or the concrete thread, aesthetics aside.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
I'm all for gently caress palaces, I just think jacuzzi tubs are more viable than rain showers

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Anne Whateley posted:

I'm all for gently caress palaces, I just think jacuzzi tubs are more viable than rain showers

What about sunken jacuzzi tubs?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

FogHelmut posted:

What about sunken jacuzzi tubs?

dream gently caress palace: sunken jacuzzi tub with 3 story rain shower constantly raining down, and emergency evacuation lever to drop tub through floor at a moment's notice

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Just a big toilet bowl shaped bathtub with a chain dangling down where you can flush yourself down the drain into another tub one floor below.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Anne Whateley posted:

Jacuzzi sex bad, shower sex good.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Coolness Averted posted:

Jacuzzi sex bad, shower sex good.

Hi, I'm your good friend, Urinary Tract Infection For Both Genders.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
In what way is jacuzzi sex bad? Shower sex isn't bad but things can get slippery and usually one person ends up chilly or drowning.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Pillbug

Anne Whateley posted:

In what way is jacuzzi sex bad? Shower sex isn't bad but things can get slippery and usually one person ends up chilly or drowning.

Dude, jacuzzis are super filthy even when adequately treated and sex is a great way to force all that filthy water into sensitive areas and give everyone the kind of infection where you piss blood, pus and SHEER PAIN JESUS CHRIST.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Not like a hot tub outside where the water stays in it forever, but a jacuzzi tub in your bathroom seems about as clean as any other bathtub?

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Pillbug

Anne Whateley posted:

Not like a hot tub outside where the water stays in it forever, but a jacuzzi tub in your bathroom seems about as clean as any other bathtub?

Seems clean, Looks clean, but all those pipes and pumps can be home to some unfriendly things.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

Ceciltron posted:

Seems clean, Looks clean, but all those pipes and pumps can be home to some unfriendly things.

You're really killing my buzz.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Anne Whateley posted:

I start up our tub jac like once a month to keep it running, and like black poo poo comes out of the jets. Sex w the wifey isn't a consideration.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

My Lovely Horse posted:

Just a big toilet bowl shaped bathtub with a chain dangling down where you can flush yourself down the drain into another tub one floor below.

Summoning MC Escher

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
You guys are killing all my fantasies

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Water is a poor lubricant. Just saying.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

angryrobots posted:

Yeah and soapy water sucks in a vag.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

angryrobots posted:

There are silicone based lubes to help with this problem, which aren't water-soluble.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

WampaLord posted:

There are silicone based lubes to help with this problem, which aren't water-soluble.

Yeah, but then you'd get immortal lube in the pipes of your jacuzzi tub. Which is just going to contribute to forming nutrient rich goo from random organic bits and moisture.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeah, but then you'd get immortal lube in the pipes of your jacuzzi tub. Which is just going to contribute to forming nutrient rich goo from random organic bits and moisture.

Yea, bad call for the tub, but a good idea for shower sex.

E: VVV Do you normally put lube on your feet?

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Apr 17, 2017

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Terrible idea for shower sex, good idea for unprovable murder.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

WampaLord posted:

Yea, bad call for the tub, but a good idea for shower sex.

Just lol if you don't dip yourself into a 55 gallon drum of lube before sex.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

If you're ok with little tubes of builder-grade lube then more power to you, but I like a different level of lubrication.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Silicone lube gets everywhere, like if you're pouring some into your hand and miss even a little, one drop in a bathtub will kill you.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Facebook Aunt posted:

If you're ok with little tubes of builder-grade lube then more power to you, but I like a different level of lubrication.

A+ name/post combo

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Anne Whateley posted:

Silicone lube gets everywhere, like if you're pouring some into your hand and miss even a little, one drop in a bathtub will kill you.

Okay, fair point.

Sex and water just don't mix! Just don't do it!

Facebook Aunt posted:

:golfclap:

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Facebook Aunt posted:

Just lol if you don't dip yourself into a 55 gallon drum of lube before sex.

There is a flashback in Newgirl that is basically this.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

WampaLord posted:

Okay, fair point.

Sex and water just don't mix! Just don't do it!

:golfclap:

The lady and I tried it once and it suuuuuuucked never again

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

My Lovely Horse posted:

i can't believe you're telling everyone my funeral plans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT
Just have sex in the hotel jacuzzi like normal people, Jesus.

• Locked thread