Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Cakefarts Carol posted:

Yoshesque why did you engage that troll for so long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I can't believe there are people who actually try to have a debate over youtube comments. I do my best to not even look at the comments.

I just call them loving morons and get youtube notifications with "Why are you so disrespectful" from a random person because I told some sexist/racist to gently caress off.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

not to boss you around but holy poo poo, never debate someone whose premise is "the following people are not fully human"

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Shbobdb posted:

I plan on burying my mother beneath the great blue sky to be consumed by the creatures of this earth. What should I look for in a funeral home?

It should be at least six kilometers above sea level, probably somewhere in Nepal.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

LordSaturn posted:

not to boss you around but holy poo poo, never debate someone whose premise is "the following people are not fully human"

I've been sucked into those arguments online before. Sometimes, a person's way of thinking is so outlandish that I would think "Maybe no one ever told them they sound like a lunatic." Eventually I figured out that it's either deliberate or they have legit mental problems but I'm not going to change their mind anyway.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
I call this series "nice meltdown." Also, it should be noted that nobody in the previous posts was named "Susan."

Blind Pineapple has a new favorite as of 09:48 on Apr 17, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Something like 3 years ago I was drunk on Youtube and made fun of some dude on a Farcry 3 video who said a particular campaign was really hard, and that I thought it was easy even though I was a girl. I'm still getting notifications of responses to my comment to this day. VIdeogame nerds are completely insane.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Idiots on Social Media: Drunk on Youtube

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Oh, here's an Easter leftover.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Blind Pineapple posted:

HELL YEAH

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Blind Pineapple posted:

I'm sorry but 'aMEN' is sexist. I will not support a God who thinks women don't deserve His love and respect.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Shbobdb posted:

I plan on burying my mother beneath the great blue sky to be consumed by the creatures of this earth. What should I look for in a funeral home?

They should be one of the 6 body farms in the U.S.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_farm

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Find the nearest Zoroastrian temple, I'm pretty sure their dead are left in open-roofed buildings for vultures and other things to eat.

You may have to set aside enough postage to mail your corpse to Iran.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

quote:

In Tennessee, after the opening of the first body farm, an organization called Solutions to Issues of Concern to Knoxvillians (SICK) protested the facility by holding up signs that read, "This makes us SICK."

:lol:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

The shittiness of Facebook's advertising algorithms will never cease to amaze me.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Labes for days posted:

The shittiness of Facebook's advertising algorithms will never cease to amaze me.

Well, did you join the fight?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I can't believe there are people who actually try to have a debate over youtube comments. I do my best to not even look at the comments.
I have the entire youtube comment section blocked out in Chrome. Best sanity filter ever.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Blind Pineapple posted:

What do you think Satan's workout routine is?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Scholtz posted:

What do you think Satan's workout routine is?

He does the 6/6/6 workout. Mad gains.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Andrast posted:

Of course not, I'm a devoted follower of Cucktilla the ow gently caress I'm cringing just typing that and can't complete my thought

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
High school friend unironically posted this yesterday:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
That lady looks like she's going to turn her head around 180 degrees and fire laser beams out of her eyes

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Kinda like a barbie doll that's been sitting in a box in a basement for 50 years.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Ularg posted:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Oh boy.

quote:

Freeman Ranch is commonly used by local Boy Scout troops[5] as a location for events such as Camporee.

"Hey guys, I got this great new location for Camporee! Just....don't let the kids off the trail. If they ask about the smell, it's a dead bird. Please make sure they don't try to find it."

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Ularg posted:

Didn't Newt hand his previous wife divorce papers while she was in a chemo session?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DADDY TO HANDLE MY rear end?

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Collateral Damage posted:

I have the entire youtube comment section blocked out in Chrome. Best sanity filter ever.

There's an extension that replaces them with Richard Feynman quotes, too.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

That woman's proportion are really loving with me.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Henchman of Santa posted:

Didn't Newt hand his previous wife divorce papers while she was in a chemo session?

Worse, surgical recovery after a tumor removal.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Andrast posted:

With trigger discipline like that? No way

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Glazier posted:

Worse, surgical recovery after a tumor removal.

Sanctity of marriage tho.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Blind Pineapple posted:

Out of all the Satanic rituals, ignoring Facebook posts must be the most dangerous.

Amen btw.

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010

Blind Pineapple posted:

I call this series "nice meltdown." Also, it should be noted that nobody in the previous posts was named "Susan."

Idiots on Social Media: I've Cared About My Country For Over a Decade

Cannondellah
Mar 17, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
ITT: Anyone with opinions differing from ours is an idiot, no wonder you faggots lost. Enjoy living in all white gated neighborhoods while you keep preaching about how great tolerance and diversity are.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Idiots on Social Media: Pull off of obamas d and see the truth susan

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:

Collateral Damage posted:

I beg to differ; reading youtube comments reminds me that there are stupider people than me. And that's a pretty daunting notion.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Cannondellah posted:

ITT: Anyone with opinions differing from ours is an idiot, no wonder you faggots lost. Enjoy living in all white gated neighborhoods while you keep preaching about how great tolerance and diversity are.

I'm left handed and have O-neg blood. My blood can save all of you in this mass. But most of what flows in you would kill me. Such is equality. We lefty's are the most oppressed minority on the planet. We are a post racial minority. And we will have our rights honored. We will have our voices heard. Ra ra zis boom pa! Death to the right handed desk! Death to a world built by the oppressive masculine strictures of the right handed mass!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
No you fool, there R E G R E S S I V E leftists, also degenerates

You care you lose, get it right D and D