Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

game over man, game over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Bamabalacha posted:

I've heard it in the hospital before, but never by two dudes going "oooooooh" and running their hands up and down my arms while we were going to town on some Pho.

Don't phlebotomy shame.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Slugworth posted:

When I see a dog with a big lateral saphenous vein, I wanna poke it with a needle. Not a sociopath.

You're supposed to punch dogs, not punch holes in their veins. I admire the enthusiasm, though.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Pvt.Scott posted:

You're supposed to punch dogs, not punch holes in their veins. I admire the enthusiasm, though.

I'm on that next level poo poo

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Pick posted:

You can't have any tolerance for pedo poo poo. There are a lot of god damned pedos and you cannot, for one single second, give them the impression it's okay.

That's why I insist that all my dates get breast implants within a month of our first date. I ain't no pedo and I won't be with someone who thinks I am into that.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
What is "thin boned"? Am I think boned? Is this good or bad?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
jesus christ, that baby clip is horrific

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

blarzgh posted:

What is "thin boned"? Am I think boned? Is this good or bad?

Wee lad grown taller as he aged:

Man with bones:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

pretty sure those are muscles, Pick. Similar but different.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
One of those dudes takes HGH and eats ur weight in schnitzel for brunch

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Someone send me those wool socks

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
fuckin love schniztle god drat

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Waterbed Wendy posted:

fuckin love schniztle god drat

I'll always pick a cordon-bleu over a schnitzel.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a good schnitzel is pretty drat good

I can stuff that down my gullet all day

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Grem posted:

That's why I insist that all my dates get breast implants within a month of our first date. I ain't no pedo and I won't be with someone who thinks I am into that.

One of my college roommates briefly dated a friend of mine and straight-faced told her he'd be more committed to a relationship with her if her boobs were bigger. He was a very weird dude and voted for Ron Paul back in the day.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Buzkashi posted:

One of my college roommates briefly dated a friend of mine and straight-faced told her he'd be more committed to a relationship with her if her boobs were bigger. He was a very weird dude and voted for Ron Paul back in the day.

No therapist suggested that.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Dienes posted:

No therapist suggested that.

It's LA.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I dunno, from a couple minutes o' googlin' thin-boned seems more like a facial description.

E: oh wait, fine-boned

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
what a loving tard

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Huge boobs get real bad with age. I pity boob men.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

Man with bones:

I'm definitely closer in weight to the second guy.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Pick posted:

Man with bones:

*Holds up high school anatomy picture with giant signs pointing to bones and muscles*

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Pick posted:

Man with bones:

I [24F] apparently emasculated the guys in my friend group by inviting my boyfriend [24M] to go out with us

quote:

My best friend is a huge fan of horror. There is this supposedly haunted hotel that you can spend a weekend at. It's really old and really victorian looking. It's apparently one of the most 'haunted' places in the country. I don't believe in ghosts. I'll believe it when I see it. My friends do though.

I asked if I could invite my boyfriend to come along since everyone is bringing their boyfriends/girlfriends. They said sure and that they'd love to meet him. I asked him and he said it sounded like a good time. He's always open to the possibility of supernatural which I thought could warm my friends up to him.

My boyfriend practically lives in the gym. You know Dave Batista? My boyfriend has a body like him. He's very muscular and he's a big guy. So this somehow emasculated the guys in my friend group. One of them said to me and this is a direct copy and paste.

"How am I suppose to make my girlfriend feel safe when you're there with 500 pounds of muscle?" The girls in my group have told them to stop acting like idiots, but they won't stop acting stupid. Help or do I just ignore them?

tl;dr: I apparently emasculated guys in my friend group.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

La Brea Carpet posted:

I [24F] apparently emasculated the guys in my friend group by inviting my boyfriend [24M] to go out with us

LOL that people like this exist. "Your buff boyfriend makes me feel like I can't protect my girlfriend from pretend ghosts!"

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
you can't punch a ghost anyway, i've tried. you just have to reason with it

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!
That one's easy, just make that guy feel stupid. Girls like guys who can make other guys feel stupid.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

La Brea Carpet posted:

Like, "lol masculinity so fragile" is a really immature response but I honestly can't think of anything more fitting.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

La Brea Carpet posted:

Wait til they see his dddick

thats like a regular dick but triple D

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

FabioClone posted:

you can't punch a ghost anyway, i've tried. you just have to reason with it

That doesn't work either. Your only chance is to gently caress the ghost.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Just hide under a rock it's safer there little man

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
oh man. I think this is getting a comic with David Batista. Nice and compact, four paragraphs, great imagery where he's staring them down instead of watching the movie

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Just have Drak the Destroyer (he played that guy, right?) staring down the other dude like he's going to devour him.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

hollywood is full of pedophiles

Axqu
Nov 28, 2016

I'm a hot bitch angel named Panty. And no matter what anyone says,
I DO WHAT I FUCKING WANT!

Pick posted:

That's a normal man these days. There's no point in trying to have relationships. Empathy is an impossibility, they've been coddled and spent their entire life playing games and getting their way.

From a ways back but Pick please stop letting your poo poo taste in men color your perception of all of them.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

"It's OK, my boyfriend can make your girlfriend feel safe, too."

TheManFromFOXHOUND
Nov 5, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

"It's OK, my boyfriend can make your girlfriend feel safe, too."

Berth ell pup

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
I wonder if pick does the "we got one!" bit from Ghostbusters everytime a goon falls for her traps.

He [28 M] told me "Killing deer is better than sex"... strange?

quote:

u/upupupandawayyy
Went on a date with this guy. Right before the date ended, he told me that he thinks killing deer is better than sex. Almost spent 30 min talking about his first experience and how the process works. Told me "It's just so great. That adrenaline rush after you shoot it. That feeling is amazing... I will never forget the first time I shot one" At first I thought he was just a passionate hunter. But after explaining it to my friend, I'm thinking otherwise. Especially considering his current situation. He left his entire family in New York to be by himself in Texas. Lives alone. Doesn't really have friends. Most of his friends are his co-workers. And when I asked him about his previous relationships, he mentioned that most of the girls threatened him. One threatened to get her lawyer on him. Another tried to stab him. But he insisted they were "just crazy hispanic women".

What do you guys think? Crazy?

tl;dr: Went on a date with this guy. Right before the date ended, he told me that he thinks killing deer is better than sex. At first I thought he's just a passionate hunter, but my friend and I are thinking it's just strange now. Thoughts?
:stare:

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

You either flight or fight a guy like that.

[edit]It is not only the "way too into hunting" thing, but characterizing his exes that way is another serious red flag, even without lawyers or stabbings being involved.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
"killing animals is better than sex"

- awakening psychopath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

He's either trying to bait the lady into being all "oh yeah? I bet I can gently caress you better than killing a deer" or probably he's a serial killer