Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump is scared of becoming an alcoholic because treatment involves 12 steps

Knowing Trump, he will only do 3 of them, then claim he overcame 15.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump is scared of becoming an alcoholic because treatment involves 12 steps

Lol at all of this

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
that wrench flag loving owns though

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

haljordan posted:

Lololololol

Aircraft Carrier Wasn’t Sailing to Deter North Korea, as U.S. Suggested https://nyti.ms/2pykpOD

we're all on a plane with no pilot

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
America elected their racist grandpa who likes to watch Fox news, yell at democrats, and tell weird stories at dinner that make everyone look around nervously

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dial-a-Dog posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/854433960566431746
I can't exactly explain it but it really bothers me how much time Trump spends on these elections. Like, gently caress, you're the president of everyone stop screeching about how much you hate democrats and everyone should vote republican

Also that guy lives a mile outside the district and pledged to move back, which he isn't required to do anyway

One of my state's senators lives 1200 miles away, but since he's a republican it's ok.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I can't exactly explain it but it really bothers me how much time Trump spends on these elections. Like, gently caress, you're the president of everyone stop screeching about how much you hate democrats and everyone should vote republican

You can't really criticize Trump for stumping for republicans. That's not unusual. You can lol at his borderline illiteracy though.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trump barely lives in DC as it is, he shouldn't be bitching about that stuff

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

climbs the trees

wha?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Most of you are all gonna die in the giant lol.

I on the other hand will die from the lol-after.

Not much lol about that, but I'll still lol.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lodin posted:

Most of you are all gonna die in the giant lol.

I on the other hand will die from the lol-after.

Not much lol about that, but I'll still lol.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

The Protagonist posted:

that wrench flag loving owns though

Really want to ask Donald Trump to pass me a left-handed wrench.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Quidam Viator posted:

even as early as 7-8 years ago, a lot of 12 year olds i saw had the thousand yard stare. like they never saw either parent because they had to work 4 jobs in post 2008 america, their older sibling busted rear end to get the good STEM degree at the expensive school, and came back home defeated to live with mom, and they KNOW this poo poo-rear end nation doesn't have anything to offer them. kids are way smarter than anyone gives them credit.

Holy poo poo this is dark but knife-cuttingly accurate. :staredog:

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Apr 19, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Looks like Trump's ringing up some pretty big endorsements:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/854465719333007360

I bet they all hang Easy D's crayon and macaroni drawings on their fridges.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm trying to imagine being a public school teacher in 2017. A completely unqualified secretary of education just admits she got the job cause her family is rich republican donors. The president is a dull idiot with all the traits you're trying to convince your students are bad. A moron stumbles into the whitehouse because of america's reliable retards. Now you're supposed to motivate kids. You know every time you tell them to try hard and do good its an absolute lie. The world has proven it.

You guys are saints.

lol

My area is complicated and I actually voted Trump/Pence and the rest was pretty much straight ticket Democrat. Why? Well, a few years ago here in Indiana, Mitch "the Bitch" Daniels and Tony Bennett destroyed public education as much as possible. Mass layoffs and you'd better hope the $3 of supply money allotted to your class was enough to buy everything you needed for the year. Oh, and you received an excellent review from the principal and that's the only way to get a bonus/raise as a teacher in Indiana after we poo poo-canned the pay scale for seniority? gently caress you, we're not going to give your school enough money actually to pay out and, no you'll never get it later either.

Then, Mike Pence was elected into office and stripped, raped and strangled every last drop of power from Glenda Ritz, our state superintendent.

However, Mike Pence really likes the subjects in my department. Schools that ditched these classes, fired teachers and shuttered that wing of the school during Daniels' reign suddenly started resurrecting classes, updating curriculum and rehiring teachers to bring classes back in the past couple years. He even showed up to the last day of training for a dual credit class I teach to give a speech and shake everyone's hand as we received certificates.

I'll be the first to admit, it's FYGM, but if it wasn't for Pence I'd probably have to get certified in something else or ditch teaching completely if I wasn't teaching a class that the students want to be in.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

Mammal Sauce posted:

My area is complicated and I actually voted Trump/Pence and the rest was pretty much straight ticket Democrat. Why? Well, a few years ago here in Indiana, Mitch "the Bitch" Daniels and Tony Bennett destroyed public education as much as possible. Mass layoffs and you'd better hope the $3 of supply money allotted to your class was enough to buy everything you needed for the year. Oh, and you received an excellent review from the principal and that's the only way to get a bonus/raise as a teacher in Indiana after we poo poo-canned the pay scale for seniority? gently caress you, we're not going to give your school enough money actually to pay out and, no you'll never get it later either.

Then, Mike Pence was elected into office and stripped, raped and strangled every last drop of power from Glenda Ritz, our state superintendent.

However, Mike Pence really likes the subjects in my department. Schools that ditched these classes, fired teachers and shuttered that wing of the school during Daniels' reign suddenly started resurrecting classes, updating curriculum and rehiring teachers to bring classes back in the past couple years. He even showed up to the last day of training for a dual credit class I teach to give a speech and shake everyone's hand as we received certificates.

I'll be the first to admit, it's FYGM, but if it wasn't for Pence I'd probably have to get certified in something else or ditch teaching completely if I wasn't teaching a class that the students want to be in.

Do you teach theology?

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
Did you just accuse the VP of rape???

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Tax Inductions posted:

Do you teach theology?

electrical engineering

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I can't post them by phone but lol the Ossoff numbers. He's winning bigly

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Mammal Sauce posted:

Macrowave Oven posted:

Did you just accuse the VP of rape???

Now we know why pence refuses to be alone with women

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I can't post them by phone but lol the Ossoff numbers. He's winning bigly

nah down to <51%. consensus is runoff will happen.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Mammal Sauce posted:

As someone from Indiana, I'm unsure whether to lol or :psyduck:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mammal Sauce posted:

So you melted down? :shrug:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm glad I left indiana before mike pence was elected

thats my indiana mike pence story

edit: hell 10 yrs before he was governor

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I'm glad I left indiana before mike pence was elected

thats my indiana mike pence story

edit: hell 10 yrs before he was governor

I almost left Indiana for Seattle or Vancouver but then my dad died and I didn't wanna leave my mom with no family nearby so welp.

At least Trump wasn't president to gently caress up health care and leave my mom hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt due to my dad's cancer treatments lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i moved before my dad died and then my mom who was left alone voted trump inexplicately so you know I dont feel bad about that part :madmax:

ok not really alone I'm the alone one I'm the goon and I live in the PNW KIND OF so lol sup opposite me

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/854433960566431746

Also that guy lives a mile outside the district and pledged to move back, which he isn't required to do anyway

Trump is an idiot. Ossoff living a mile away from the district is actually impressive considering how hard it is to find good housing in Metro Atlanta without spending a fortune.

Once upon a time, I tried finding an apartment just in Alpharetta and my options were either to room with 2-3 other people, get on a waiting list half a year long, or not live in Alpharetta.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Fox News will no longer even respond to questions about whether Bill O’Reilly will return to his show.

A well-placed source said Tuesday afternoon that representatives for Fox and O’Reilly have begun talking about an exit. But this prompted a denial from sources in O’Reilly’s camp.

The Wall Street Journal has a similar report.

Even one person close to O’Reilly, however, said he will probably not be back on “The O’Reilly Factor.”

The original well-placed source said an announcement about O’Reilly’s fate was likely by the end of the week.

http://fox6now.com/2017/04/18/source-fox-news-and-bill-oreilly-are-talking-exit/

lol

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
http://www.smh.com.au/world/she-wanted-her-exhusband-to-die-happy-she-told-him-donald-trump-had-been-impeached-20170419-gvni0x.html

Woman tells dying husband that Trump has been impeached so that he can die happy.

Not sure if lol?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Is there anything about your current government that isn't lol?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.5b6be00b5764

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Serak posted:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/she-wanted-her-exhusband-to-die-happy-she-told-him-donald-trump-had-been-impeached-20170419-gvni0x.html

Woman tells dying husband that Trump has been impeached so that he can die happy.

Not sure if lol?
That is both sweet and lol.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
https://twitter.com/RiegerReport/status/853621160654798848

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mammal Sauce posted:

LOL

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Lodin posted:

Is there anything about your current government that isn't lol?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.5b6be00b5764

Trump is offsetting his increased security costs by not filling any federal positions.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol this guy doesn't know what communion is and doesn't know how to correctly say the names of books in the Bible.

love on the cheap
Aug 5, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

electrical engineering

:popeye:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Not even humble before God, LOL

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
He's really the president. lol.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Serak posted:

Not sure if lol?

Dot au? Why is australia breaking this news?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Alpha Mayo posted:

He's really the president. lol.

this is me every morning