Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Sanschel posted:

Do you know how many Pirates we're getting in 2017? We already got three in Deadpool, four in Guardians vol 2 (including generics!!), and a pirate Batman. That nearly doubles the pirates we've gotten since Batroc debuted the keyword in Winter Soldier three(!) years ago. It's a great time to be a swashbuckler.

Right?

I just wish that half the Pirates out there weren't chases or super rares. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Red posted:

Right?

I just wish that half the Pirates out there weren't chases or super rares. :(

It's thematic though. They board your ship wallet and take all your money!

The Grammar Aryan
Apr 22, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

They've already previewed Shadowlands Daredevil and he's definitely a chase. Figuring out any sort of coherent theme that unites first appearance Ironheart and Shadowlands Daredevil is left as an exercise for the reader, because I sure as hell can't think of one.

The chase theme in this one is "different versions of characters," much like the chase theme from Avengers Assemble. AKA, "God, I don't know, nobody cares about this set anyway."

Posigniat
May 31, 2011

Just played a friendly game at my local store, 300 points modern theme team with no resources or possession.

I ran Gotham City Underworld with Mr. Freeze, Bane, the Riddler and Condiment King.

First round I played against my opponent pulled out Jakeem Thunder with a 115 point Loki that I couldn't target with ranged attacks and the 35 point Green Lantern.

Pretty much a massacre from the word go. Jakeem ran circles around me and that barrier from Green Lantern is pretty nasty on a 35 point piece. With him having two top dial probability controls I could not get a single attack to stick to Jakeem, having to hit a 20 from range. Loki became the tie up for Bane, managing to SS two of my attacks against him.

What could you even bring in that would give Jakeem a run for his money?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Posigniat posted:

What could you even bring in that would give Jakeem a run for his money?
Nick Fury, TMNT2 FF Donatello (seriously), a punch in the goddamn face for the rear end in a top hat who thinks that "friendly game" means Jakeem motherfucking Thunder, or just staying home until June and then a fuckton of outwit.

Also, hey, who thought Title Characters were gonna be a one-off gimmick for Deadpool? Dr. Strange says hi; he's an incredibly solid 80 points and a really good representation of the new Aaron/Bachalo run.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Hawkguy was pulled by Scott Porter, confirmed as chase, and a pretty dope dial: http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8809115&postcount=7

Interestingly, he pulled no prime or even a/b figures, and primes were removed from the solicits so there may be none, which if true I'm hoping means the chases are one per case.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Nearly the whole set and fast forces is up, pretty OK set. Not really feeling many of the SRs apart from the Moon Knight depending on the sculpt for him but those chases, ho boy. Like the Hulk and the Punisher lady quite a bit (I assume that's relatively recent since I've never heard of her?). Most of the stuff I really want is common or uncommon.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Punisher lady Rachel Cole-Alves is maybe from 5 years ago-ish. I haven't read comics in 3 years, but that was a major Greg Rucka Punisher storyline, if I recall properly, back when I was reading them, and it was pretty good. Her story is that she was a cop, and mobsters murdered everyone at her wedding reception, and she nearly died herself, but managed to pull through, come back, and try to emulate the Punisher on the bastards who killed everyone she ever knew or liked. Frank's response was to keep trying to discourage her from doing it, but they kept crossing paths anyway.

DaMangoSentinel
Sep 10, 2010

Do I have to do it like this?
Our store ran an event tonight for grabs from our Prize Box which basically has a bunch of left over OP Kit figures, and the format was bring 150 Points, and open 2 GOTG Vol 2 packs to make a 300 point team. I finally got around to running the Arrow pack for 140 Points, and my pulls were on fire with pulling Nebula and the Rocket/Groot Duo. However, I couldn't play both, so I dropped Nebula and was allowed to mulligan and buy a 3rd pack to get my points closer, and I pulled Mantis.

Arrow from the Arrow pack is so much better than I thought he'd be. Typically, I'd drop him into the bike for the first few rounds, pop off a few shots with the Bike soaking up damage, and then pop him out of the bike before it dies and started firing/fighting with RCE/CCE, and really tearing things up. Rocket/Groot Duo is also really strong, the Groot Twig pog is really nasty with the Plasticity/Poison/18 Defense combo, and having Enhancement and not being an automatic kill, because that will turn the Duo into a beast. At one point, I had Diggle and Groot Twig providing Enhancement to Arrow as Arrow was firing over the Twig at a character. I ended up taking 2nd to a guy who was throwing fireballs for dice, just absolutely did not miss a roll and walked away with the Speed Bag OP Kit Flash and the Justice League Atom. Really excited to give that Nebula a shot as well, she seems like a really nasty piece to deal with.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
Had our Avengers/Defenders pre-release tonight. Don't know if it was lack of interest in the set, or what, but the turnout was the lowest for a pre-release that I can remember. Only had four people show up to play, and none of them were excited about it. Our pulls really bore out that lack of excitement - two super rares between the five of us (Moondragon and old man Cap), and one figure above 85 points (Count Nefaria). The highest-point figure from my two boosters was uncommon Hawkeye at 55... if I'd gotten to play, I would've needed to use 8 of my 10 figures to get to 300 points, but we had even numbers, so I sat out.

The games seemed to pretty much be all uninteresting slogs, with figures lining up to bump into each other rather than pulling any cool tricks. Nefaria seemed like he'd walk away with things, but bad dice and everybody else having to run a giant swarm managed to take him down a couple times. Looked like the big MVPs of the night were Moondragon and the Defend Dr. Strange.

The idea that this and Joker's Wild are likely the two sets used for sealed at Origins and Gen-Con is pretty depressing. Usually, when one side has a stinker of a set, the other side has something fun...

DaMangoSentinel
Sep 10, 2010

Do I have to do it like this?

Torrent posted:

Had our Avengers/Defenders pre-release tonight. Don't know if it was lack of interest in the set, or what, but the turnout was the lowest for a pre-release that I can remember. Only had four people show up to play, and none of them were excited about it. Our pulls really bore out that lack of excitement - two super rares between the five of us (Moondragon and old man Cap), and one figure above 85 points (Count Nefaria). The highest-point figure from my two boosters was uncommon Hawkeye at 55... if I'd gotten to play, I would've needed to use 8 of my 10 figures to get to 300 points, but we had even numbers, so I sat out.

The games seemed to pretty much be all uninteresting slogs, with figures lining up to bump into each other rather than pulling any cool tricks. Nefaria seemed like he'd walk away with things, but bad dice and everybody else having to run a giant swarm managed to take him down a couple times. Looked like the big MVPs of the night were Moondragon and the Defend Dr. Strange.

The idea that this and Joker's Wild are likely the two sets used for sealed at Origins and Gen-Con is pretty depressing. Usually, when one side has a stinker of a set, the other side has something fun...

I think both JW and from what it sounds like, A/D sounds like they're both pretty bad for sealed. I just don't think you can do a lot in sealed with a lot of these low point figured, but constructed makes them shine a lot more. Hopefully Elseworlds/What if? doesn't have the same issues.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

1: Start New Game
2: Start New Game
3: Start New Game

:aaa:
I was able to play in a pre-release event today and the turnout was actually pretty good. Had at least 10 dudes, maybe 12 counting the judge?

Plus I pulled a chase so that tends to help.

I ran

Iron Heart
2 50 point punchy visions
50 point black panther
Gargoyle
Mystic Shield Dr. Strange

Lots of outwit, high defenses and some prob. Pretty much no range though.

Round 1 versus
Pick 2 powers Iron Man
Daredevil
Swordsman
A charge BCF black panther

I lost map and ended up on the AOU map that has a big statue and some indoor and outdoor areas?

I held back for th beginning of the game, making sure to cluster around Strange. He made the first attack, pushing Iron Man to take a hypersonic shot on gargoyle. I don't think he realized how little damage he'd do to Gargoyle. He hit for 4, toughness made it 3, defenders together made it 2, and then I healed one thanks to Strange's defense power so I ended up on prob and click 2.

He clustered his team in a little room, I had the 2 visions move and base everyone. Iron heart did a move to reposition Black Panther for future outwit. He took shots on one vision with his secondary guys and knocked it to CCE. I busted a wall with Panther and used my 2 outwits to counter his defense and shape change. I had CCE vision bump AV to a 12 and hit for 3. Other vision then exploited for 3 more. He KO'd the hurt vision but then I took out his Iron Man and that basically was it. The other vision and gargoyle started focusing on the rest while I outwitted anything scary.

Round 2 versus

Amadeus Cho Hulk
The Wasp with Incap
Electra that has stealth and sidestep
RPG Punisher

I lost map again and ended up on the bomb range from Incredible Hulk. My opponent has one good roll the entire game and that was a wasted crit hit by cho with an object on Iron Heart. I did not roll a 1, so she lived. I just couldn't miss and he rolled 2 crit misses. Won but lost nothing.

Round 3 versus
Ghost Rider
30 point outwit Panther
30 point charge and blades Panther
Man Ape
Wasp that can do leadership.

I actually won map and ended up on my old favorite black mercy map. Ghost Rider did gently caress all the entire game because of my outwit. Man ape was actually more of a threat as he with outwit help killed both my visions. Once rider was dead though and I was able to turn my outwits to him he just didn't last. He hit Iron Heart onto a prob click and that just hastened things.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

I played in one pre-release event last week, and I was super disappointed with my pulls:

- Both SF Punishers
- Both SF Visions
- Foggy Nelson
- The leap/climb and quake Hulk
- Porcupine
- The 55-point Iron Man
- 034 Elektra
- 026 Black Widow

I already really hate Shifting Focus, and I got a big pile of 'em. Plus, I got the worst rare of the last 5-6 years in Foggy. Porcupine's a nice little tie-up guy, but he's not worth a rare slot.

I built a 275-pointer of Punisher/Vision/Hulk/Porky/Iron Man, with a sideline of SF Punisher/SF Vision. I went 1-2, beating a team built on Valkyrie, but losing to a Man-Thing team and losing to a team built around the rare SF Dr. Strange.

gently caress this set in the rear end.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

We did our pre-release as well; we got nine people which was the most thatve been to the store since the first month of Civil War last year, I have no idea what the draw to this garbage set is. Of the ten people buying boosters, only five pulled SRs/chases and the other five were understandably salty as the rares and smattering of cheap short dial figures couldn't compare and they got wasted by Warbound Hulk, Klaw, Man-Ape, and Iron Man, all of whom can one-hit KO like half the set. I was lucky enough to pull the Old Man Cap SR whose Outwit/Perplex helped my otherwise piddly 8-figure team get a few licks in, but if my primary attackers of Owl or Wasp got hit then I was trouble.

There's a lot more high defense/low attack characters in this set, it's been a long time since a group of figures has had me thinking back to the dark days of 9/17/2 but drat if this set doesn't do it. Overall it seems like it'll be fun for constructed to pull pieces from this set, but for sealed it was just an uphill slog and people said they didn't particularly have fun.

That Cap is for trade by the by, he's the SR I probably wanted least.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

So I'm finally about to go 'binders' for my cards instead of just having them in stacks divided by set, then alphabetically ordered. I suppose I'll have them the same way in binders, but debating how to organize them, as what would be the easiest way without having to constantly rearrange them every time I get a new piece.

Also, I wonder if anyone would mind retroactively making the IH Switchy-Punishers into free actions given the advent of Shifting Focus.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Steve Vader posted:

So I'm finally about to go 'binders' for my cards instead of just having them in stacks divided by set, then alphabetically ordered. I suppose I'll have them the same way in binders, but debating how to organize them, as what would be the easiest way without having to constantly rearrange them every time I get a new piece.

Also, I wonder if anyone would mind retroactively making the IH Switchy-Punishers into free actions given the advent of Shifting Focus.

Yeah, I tried this. Binders are a never-ending war of adding pages and moving cards to make room.

Just get some cardboard card boxes or those plastic Ultra Pro card cubes (250-count) and sort them all alphabetically.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

I store cards for a set with the set in their tackle box.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Binders look super nice but by god they're an ungainly waste of space, every few months I get tempted to cull the drat things and just go back to card boxes but I can never bring myself to.

I organize everything by set and set number, from oldest to newest; main Marvel & DC have their own binders, with one more for third party properties, another for Con & monthly LEs, and one for everything that's not a character card (resource cards, atas, objects, event dial card, etc).

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I store mine in binders and I've got literally every carded set ever made in just four binders; two Marvel, one DC, one DC/Other. That said I'm gonna need another two soon, one for Marvel and one to move the Others into their own binder, but still. I hardly find that excessive.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Morand posted:

I store cards for a set with the set in their tackle box.

Yeah, I don't have my tackle boxes organized by set, but rather by potential themes. The Defenders box, the FF box, the Superman & Pals box, etc.

I bought a bunch of binder stuff... but now I'm thinking the 'cardboard box' thing would've been the better way to go. Hmm.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Steve Vader posted:

Yeah, I don't have my tackle boxes organized by set, but rather by potential themes. The Defenders box, the FF box, the Superman & Pals box, etc.

I bought a bunch of binder stuff... but now I'm thinking the 'cardboard box' thing would've been the better way to go. Hmm.

I've heard of people doing that but that would honestly drive me insane. With the realms letting you know exactly what set things are in I usually build something on my phone and then tick them off as I nab them from each set. I always know exactly where the particular superman I want is and such.

That said, I've been getting some guff from the wife about getting rid of some older things. Is anyone here at all interested in any pre-carded era clix? I've been at this for awhile and have a ton of older stuff if there's any interest, otherwise I might just sell any U's and Chases worth something and throw out the rest.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Morand posted:

I've heard of people doing that but that would honestly drive me insane. With the realms letting you know exactly what set things are in I usually build something on my phone and then tick them off as I nab them from each set. I always know exactly where the particular superman I want is and such.
Yeah, that's exactly why I switched to storing by set. I used to store by team affiliation but it became an organizational nightmare -- is Beast an Avenger or X-Man? Does Robin go with Batman or the Teen Titans? What about the guys who are either unaffiliated or belong in a group with like 5 dudes ever that it'd be inefficent to give them their own storage space? -- and additional nightmares when I tried to actually find the specific piece I wanted, or even check if I had that piece. (I gave up on it before the carded era, which would at least have solved that problem). It's simply much, much easier to store by set. Where's Miles Morales? In the SFSM drawer, between Scorpion and Mr. Hyde. Easy.

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 19:41 on May 2, 2017

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Yeah, that does make some sense. My team building tends to be more 'who do I feel like playing? Well, maybe Batpals. Here's most of my Batmen - knowing there are one or two in the Justice League box so when I'm building Justice League teams I can be reminded to check the Batman box if I want a Batman (although if I'm playing Justice League I'll likely go with the more obscure guys who don't get their own "& Pals" box), and the Outsiders are also in the Batpals box, and Batman Inc is in one section of the Batpals box, etc. I'm less dependent on specific versions of someone when I'm building a team (unless there's only one version, natch)

I do have some issues here and there tracking pieces down, but not so often that it bothers me - and sometimes during the search I'm reminded of other teams I'd like to play, too.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Did my second pre-release tonight, pulled more crap, but the kicker is that I debated re-drafting and decided not to, and those boosters wound up having Klaw and Hydra Cap in them. On Sunday I opted not to redraft and the guy who grabbed the ones I was going to grab nabbed Ant-Man and World War Hulk 😑

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

I store my cards alphabetized in an actual 2-drawer index card file box. Yes, I do almost need another one.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Morand posted:

That said, I've been getting some guff from the wife about getting rid of some older things. Is anyone here at all interested in any pre-carded era clix? I've been at this for awhile and have a ton of older stuff if there's any interest, otherwise I might just sell any U's and Chases worth something and throw out the rest.

Anyone? I know the odds are likely no and hell no but gotta try.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Morand posted:

What kinda generics do you have up for trade? I could try to recover my exact HCR username if you want to see what I have for trade.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Morand posted:

If you have any Sentinel Troopers or Morlock generics, sure.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Red posted:

If you have any Sentinel Troopers or Morlock generics, sure.

Father Wendigo posted:

What kinda generics do you have up for trade? I could try to recover my exact HCR username if you want to see what I have for trade.

So I'm not looking to trade so much as sell but I would absolutely trade for broods from UXM.

If an old set had generics, I probably have a fuckload of them. I loved and still love massive generic swarms.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Morand posted:

So I'm not looking to trade so much as sell but I would absolutely trade for broods from UXM.

If an old set had generics, I probably have a fuckload of them. I loved and still love massive generic swarms.

I'll paypal you some dollars for a vet trooper, REV morlocks, and a vet Beetle from Sinister. PM?

Edit: Oh, any pieces of Ghost from Armor Wars, too.

Red fucked around with this message at 01:03 on May 8, 2017

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Morand posted:

With the exception of Joker, I'd be interested in getting multiple copies of the following

*Man-Thing from Mutant Mayhem

*Vet Joker from Legacy

*Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man out of Armor Wars

*Ragman, Fire, R/E Omacs, The Brain from Collateral Damage

*Shield and Hydra goons from Sinister

This is just off the top of my head.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Father Wendigo posted:

With the exception of Joker, I'd be interested in getting multiple copies of the following

*Man-Thing from Mutant Mayhem

*Vet Joker from Legacy

*Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man out of Armor Wars

*Ragman, Fire, R/E Omacs, The Brain from Collateral Damage

*Shield and Hydra goons from Sinister

This is just off the top of my head.

Red posted:

I'll paypal you some dollars for a vet trooper, REV morlocks, and a vet Beetle from Sinister. PM?

Edit: Oh, any pieces of Ghost from Armor Wars, too.

Let me find some time to go through all my stuff. Munchkin taking up most of my free time. I will let you all know.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

The first What If? preview is here! http://wizkids.com/heroclix/2017/05/19/marvel-heroclix-what-if-thor/

It's a Thor who shoots things, insert Price is Right sad noise here. To be fair, that's a really good dial with a potentially potent special power on the right build (since you could activate it multiple times a turn), but a regular looking Thor who does regular Thor things is not what I want from a What If set.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

True, but the "What If" and "Elseworlds" probably won't be 100% the theme, although no idea what the subtheme will be. Runaways or something?

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Haha and the realms were booing about no Thor in the A/D set (Namor and Silver Surfer being the other two big omissions, I think it's more reasonable to complain about their absence).

Seems a bit pointless since he's getting his own set in like 3 months and he'll no doubt be in that like 5 times as well. It is from an actual What If though, to be fair (I bet he'll make a good enthralled Thor for an Enchantress in that Thor set as well).

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

I am at a WizKids Open and during the lunch break I got a veggie hummus superfood wrap and Jesus that was a bad idea, like god drat I CANNOT STOP FARTING EVERYWHERE. It's like comical Dumb and Dumber level farts, I'm so miserable.

On the plus side I won a Bat Knight and Cho Hulk and WWHulk so I mean I'm happy if uncomfortably gassy.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

That reminds me of my friend's story about playing in a Legends Of The Five Rings card tournament and his opponent was breathlessly almost late enough to forfeit, but he got there in time to start... and then slowly my friend noticed some serious stank and realized that this guy had poo poo his pants and was playing this game rather than cleaning himself up.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Steve Vader posted:

That reminds me of my friend's story about playing in a Legends Of The Five Rings card tournament and his opponent was breathlessly almost late enough to forfeit, but he got there in time to start... and then slowly my friend noticed some serious stank and realized that this guy had poo poo his pants and was playing this game rather than cleaning himself up.

:aaa: I don't know who to feel worse for in that scenario.

I have a sensitive digestive system and hate public restrooms so I make it a point when I go to conventions or big all-day events to chug Pepto in the morning and carry a bottle of Tums, I'm not sure it's the best thing to do to my body but I've never had to bolt to a bathroom in the middle of a high stakes game.

Posigniat
May 31, 2011

Didn't make it to a WKO, still hoping I can get to this weekends event at my FLGS. 400 points modern and
every figure has to have the new style of card where the dial is printed on the back.

I'm going to run the Arkham Asylum team I've been thinking of for a while since I saw that crazy team ability :

JW059 The Joker 140
JW049 Mr. Freeze 90
JW048 Firefly 75
JW030 Two-Face 65
Thug 10

The ATA is:

Keywords = Arkham Asylum. Point Cost = 4 Points
“At the beginning of your turn, roll a d6 for all friendly characters using this team ability. Those characters can use the indicated power until your next turn. Uncopyable. 

1-2 - Plasticity
3-4 - Leap/Climb
5-6 - Phasing/Teleport

I really like the idea of giving all of my team additional movement and escape options. What do you think of the team? Hopefully the guy who came last time with Jakeem doesn't bring that stupid character as I'll just fall apart to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Posigniat posted:

Didn't make it to a WKO, still hoping I can get to this weekends event at my FLGS. 400 points modern and
every figure has to have the new style of card where the dial is printed on the back.

I'm going to run the Arkham Asylum team I've been thinking of for a while since I saw that crazy team ability :

JW059 The Joker 140
JW049 Mr. Freeze 90
JW048 Firefly 75
JW030 Two-Face 65
Thug 10

The ATA is:

Keywords = Arkham Asylum. Point Cost = 4 Points
“At the beginning of your turn, roll a d6 for all friendly characters using this team ability. Those characters can use the indicated power until your next turn. Uncopyable. 

1-2 - Plasticity
3-4 - Leap/Climb
5-6 - Phasing/Teleport

I really like the idea of giving all of my team additional movement and escape options. What do you think of the team? Hopefully the guy who came last time with Jakeem doesn't bring that stupid character as I'll just fall apart to it.

You could beat Jakeem with that Joker. With perplex from face he can have a 14 attack against Jakeem's likely 21, that's a doable roll and he'll get 2 action tokens to go with his damage. Jakeem is either picking a defense power or willpower, he can't have both.

My first thought is not enough fodder for Joker. You are super reliant on mastermind and only have the one thug. Normally I'd recommend doing something like the SR Penguin, but that would break your theme. I also don't like firefly as a figure but I know he's on there to be your carry guy and that arkham really doesn't have many other options especally when you can only really use things from JW. It might not be a bad idea to try to fit on the 25 point Harley Quinn. More perplex can only help you against Jakeems and such.

The Arkham ATA is really situational at best to me and I'd drop it for other points but if the only reason you made the team was to try the ATA then go for it.

• Locked thread