Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
@RealDonaldTrump 2m
Joe Montana was the greatest ever! No other came close... especially no cheaters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Kalli posted:

The end, no moral.

dang.

----------

They're gonna do an autopsy and find out he had mega-CTE.

Someone on twitter (FWIW) mentioned that extended hypoxia could confound any CTE results.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So just so this isn't just 100% Patriots talk. Jameis Winston is entering his 3rd year.

He will almost certainly be the Buccaneers franchise leading passer by the end of his 4th.

He's 6700 yards behind Vinny Testaverde who is the Buccaneers' all time passing leader at 14,820 yards.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I believe Odin Lloyd's family already has a civil suit against him, and I'm sure the other victims will be considering that as well. So his money isn't safe yet.

It's all over Pittsburgh news that the Pouncey brothers paid his legal fees for the acquittal trial, so I don't imagine there's much there regardless

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
How pissed are the Pouncey brothers right now.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

It's all over Pittsburgh news that the Pouncey brothers paid his legal fees for the acquittal trial, so I don't imagine there's much there regardless

That may be all originating from Ron Borges who is often lying, so grain of salt and all that.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

So just so this isn't just 100% Patriots talk. Jameis Winston is entering his 3rd year.

He will almost certainly be the Buccaneers franchise leading passer by the end of his 4th.

He's 6700 yards behind Vinny Testaverde who is the Buccaneers' all time passing leader at 14,820 yards.
Would that make him the fastest quarterback to become his team's franchise passing leader?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Eli Wiggum posted:

Would that make him the fastest quarterback to become his team's franchise passing leader?

You'd probably have to set a time limit, because a bunch of franchises didn't start with good quarterbacks.

Like, the Panthers started with Kerry Collins for 3 years and put up 8300 yards, then was replaced with Steve Beurlein who put up 12690 in his 3 years there.

E: The Bengals' leader changes 3 times in their first 6 years.

1968: John Strofa 896 yards
1969: Greg Cook 1854 yards
1970-71: Virgil Carter: 3271 yards
1972-73: Ken Anderson: 4346 yards (32838 in total by 1986).

Kalli fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Apr 19, 2017

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

There's that and all the expansion teams where the new guy is the passing leader after his first pass.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

AsInHowe posted:

He died doing what he loved, killing people
Beautiful

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

AsInHowe posted:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

AsInHowe posted:

By the way don't make this joke on facebook, people lose their minds like he wasn't a homicidal maniac.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Spoeank posted:

By the way don't make this joke on facebook, people lose their minds like he wasn't a homicidal maniac.

lol my fb feed loved it

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

How pissed are the Pouncey brothers right now.

I'm glad they wasted a lot of money on a scumbag who killed himself. gently caress those guys.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

I don't know, he might have gotten into less trouble in Cleveland. Although he probably would have hung himself either way.

Yeah, but we'd remember him fondly, at least.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

FizFashizzle posted:

lol my fb feed loved it

same

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

people were like tut tut he was someone's son and someone's father and someone's family

they didn't like my response "So was Odin Lloyd"

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

lol at having facebook in the year 2017

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Spoeank posted:

people were like tut tut he was someone's son and someone's father and someone's family

they didn't like my response "So was Odin Lloyd"

Odin is such a sick name

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
All I post on FB are shirtless selfies and stock tips

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Having a young person tell you Facebook is for old people is very embarrassing. I don't want to join Snapchat but...

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
This one is pretty good:

falcons: best football choke of the year
aaron hernandez: hold my beer

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

wandler20 posted:

This one is pretty good:

lol

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

:agreed:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Having a young person tell you Facebook is for old people is very embarrassing. I don't want to join Snapchat but...
You don't have to join Snapchat because Facebook has stolen their model and integrated it into their app

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

This one is pretty good:

:thurman:

Thank god, I was hoping people wouldn't remember that superbowl. I know I don't.

Nov 6, 2002

wandler20 posted:

This one is pretty good:

At least Hernandez delivered a kill shot before he choked.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Facebook is cool and good for keeping in distant touch with like super old friends.

Facebook is a terrible loving thing to use for anything but directly contacting someone you haven't seen in a while.

At least Hernandez delivered a kill shot before he choked.

One man to beat.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

wandler20 posted:

This one is pretty good:

Hahahah this is good

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I'm not really even young, I'm turning 31 next week. Honestly it just got to the point where I got tired of being mad every day at people spreading fake news, saying really dumb poo poo, and all the other BS associated with social media.

You can keep messenger if you use the app, so I said goodbye to that loving waste of time and can communicate with the people on there without my blood pressure going through the roof.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Chilichimp posted:

Facebook is cool and good for keeping in distant touch with like super old friends.

Facebook is a terrible loving thing to use for anything but directly contacting someone you haven't seen in a while.\
:agreed:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

I'm not really even young, I'm turning 31 next week. Honestly it just got to the point where I got tired of being mad every day at people spreading fake news, saying really dumb poo poo, and all the other BS associated with social media.

You can keep messenger if you use the app, so I said goodbye to that loving waste of time and can communicate with the people on there without my blood pressure going through the roof.

:same:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I know Gronk was a part of Wrestlemania, but someone should have told Hernandez that he can't get a Hell in a Cell cage match this way.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Life's generally been better since deleting my FB account.

Nov 6, 2002

Anals of History posted:

Life's generally been better since deleting my FB account.

But how can you compare yourself?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Gronk crashed Spicer's press conference.

https://twitter.com/mikememoli/status/854735201573974016

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Not gonna lie: I'd warm up to the administration a bit - just the littlest bit - if Gronk was the Press Secretary.

Nov 6, 2002

He needs a lot of help. Badly.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

ahahahaha amazing

there's a picture too

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/854735383174811648

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Where's the alternate history where Hernandez didn't kill anyone

Does Gronk reach this level