Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr President posted:

Tell me about it.

(------------ I got this tag in the comics section of this forum for not liking the fact that DC comics took an established straight character and made him gay. Apparently questioning liberals is a huge crime now. Any time I post there now I get a 1 week ban.

i'm liberal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Sebastien Lenorman posted:

Hotter take than most: H.Clinton had no experience as an executive in government and in fact, very little public service experience at all. (A total of 12 years, 1/3rd of which was unelected)

loving the governor/president doesnt count as a public position, and considering Slick Willys affinity for the interns, im not even sure she was still doing that one job. We probably could have had single payer health care in the 90s if she had just sucked his dick on the reg.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Liberal media WRONG AGAIN.

Turns out Trump doesn't take people's hats, sign them, and then randomly throw them away.

https://twitter.com/MicahGrimes/sta...D364%23lastpost

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Yug posted:

Carville would have won.

Carville challenged Obama to a fistfight once. Obama had the Secret Service go after him instead and he took three down before they could subdue him and get him out of the Oval Office

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l7z0UMi6-4

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
BLUE BELL, Pa. – James Carville, a political adviser to the Clintons, said this afternoon that he stood by his comment last Friday – Good Friday, to Christians – comparing Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico to Judas, even though a Clinton campaign aide said today that, if he were Mr. Carville, he would apologize for the remark.

“I was quoted accurately and in context, and I was glad to give the quote and I was glad I gave it,” Mr. Carville said. “I’m not apologizing, I’m not resigning, I’m not doing anything.”

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

spacetoaster posted:

The Democrat party

lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO1lO1CVkTE

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Accretionist posted:

On average, Latinos are more --
  • hard-working
  • god-fearing
  • family-oriented
  • socially conservative
-- than your average liberal.

On paper, they're better [Real American]s than we are.

this is definitely true in spending a lot of time working and also off work with them. hispanic people are cool as gently caress and i now wish i hadnt moved to a place that is like 97% white. viva la raza!

oh also https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/8-ways-hillary-clinton-just-your-abuela/

jfc why is that still a valid link complete with tumblry gifs.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

bonerjam posted:

this is definitely true in spending a lot of time working and also off work with them. hispanic people are cool as gently caress and i now wish i hadnt moved to a place that is like 97% white. viva la raza!

oh also https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/8-ways-hillary-clinton-just-your-abuela/

jfc why is that still a valid link complete with tumblry gifs.

I'm all about some El Respeto.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Hot take: Nate deserved all the scorn for the primary (where he pundited his way around the data that was in front of him, in a brutal self-own), but his general election modeling was really not that bad. HuffPost literally attacked him for saying Trump was not the favorite but had a real shot.

HILLARY BOOK CONTENT: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/328405-clinton-campaign-plagued-by-bickering

quote:

Hillary was so mad she couldn’t think straight. She was supposed to be focused on the prep session for that night’s Univision debate in Miami, but a potent mix of exhaustion and exasperation bubbled up inside.

She’d been humiliated in the Michigan primary the night before, a loss that not only robbed her of a prime opportunity to put Bernie Sanders down for good but also exposed several of her weaknesses. How could she have been left so vulnerable? She knew — or at least she thought she did. The blame belonged to her campaign team, she believed, for failing to hone her message, energize important constituencies and take care of business in getting voters to the polls. And now, Jake Sullivan, her de facto chief strategist, was giving her lip about the last answer she’d delivered in the prep session.

“That’s not very good,” Sullivan corrected.

“Really?” Hillary snapped back.

The room fell silent.

“Why don’t you do it?”

The comment was pointed and sarcastic, but she meant it. So for the next 30 minutes, there he was, pretending to be Hillary while she critiqued his performance.

Every time the Yale lawyer and former high school debate champ opened his mouth, Hillary cut him off. “That isn’t very good,” she’d say. “You can do better.” Then she’d hammer him with a Bernie line.

It wasn’t just Sullivan in her crosshairs. She let everyone on her team have it that day. “We haven’t made our case,” she fumed. “We haven’t framed the choice. We haven’t done the politics.”

“She was visibly, unflinchingly pissed off at us as a group,” said one aide who was in the room for the humiliating scene. “And she let us know she felt that way.”

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

id really like to get some verification that hillary was drunk as a lord and violently trashing the room after trump won

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

The Landstander posted:

Hot take: Nate deserved all the scorn for the primary (where he pundited his way around the data that was in front of him, in a brutal self-own), but his general election modeling was really not that bad. HuffPost literally attacked him for saying Trump was not the favorite but had a real shot.

HILLARY BOOK CONTENT: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/328405-clinton-campaign-plagued-by-bickering

She sounds way more unhinged and disconnected from reality here than Trump ever has. Holy poo poo am I glad she didn't win.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Yug posted:

She sounds way more unhinged and disconnected from reality here than Trump ever has. Holy poo poo am I glad she didn't win.

She not only dresses like but also acts like the evil dictator from a dystopian YA novel

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Raider posted:

id really like to get some verification that hillary was drunk as a lord and violently trashing the room after trump won

I want the deets on election night.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

She not only dresses like but also acts like the evil dictator from a dystopian YA novel

she has the mannerisms of a faulty android

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

spacetoaster posted:

I want the deets on election night.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

The only time she has emotion in her voice is when she talks about how much she loves killing.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Yug posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

VikingSkull posted:

I'm not PC so I'm not afraid to say what you guys are hinting at: she's a lizard, Harry.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

lol as hillary keeps losing states the number of electoral votes msnbc has for hillary keeps going up

e: poo poo i'm drunk nevermind but i wont delete my posts like a hillary email

berth ell pup fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Apr 20, 2017

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Yug posted:

The only time she has emotion in her voice is when she talks about how much she loves killing.

hell, same

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

It's been missing for a while, so here we go:

GBS hates women

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Molothecat posted:

GBS hates women

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Molothecat posted:

It's been missing for a while, so here we go:

GBS hates women

it certainly hates this particular woman, justifiably

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
Hillary Clinton hates everything.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Hillary wanted to formally announce her candidacy on loving yahoo.
yahoo.

think about that for a second, it was in like 2014.

nah but she's totally in touch with your abuela.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I still wanted President Hillary Clinton.

But really, what WAS Huma's deal? She did seem rather sinister in controlling who had access.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

bonerjam posted:

yahoo.

i get your angle but that may be actually in touch with abuelas

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

bonerjam posted:

yahoo.

You say that, but Senator Graham on the tech committee had to admit he's never sent an email in his life

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

There's a bunch of anecdotes about how Hillary would treat her Secret Service agents and other people that worked for her.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441367/hillary-clinton-security-detail-curses-foul-mouth

quote:

--“Stay the f*** back, stay the f*** away from me!” the then-–First Lady screamed at her Secret Service agents. “Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f***ing do as I say, okay!!?” Clinton demanded, according to former FBI agent Gary Aldrich’s Unlimited Access, page 139.

--“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing rear end over here and grab those bags!” Hillary yelled at a Secret Service agent, as Joyce Milton reported in The First Partner, page 259. The officer explained in vain that he preferred to keep his hands free, in case a threat arose.

--“Good morning, ma’am,” a uniformed Secret Service officer once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F*** off!” she replied, as Ronald Kessler documented in First Family Detail, page 16.

--“Put this back on the ground!” Hillary Clinton screamed at the pilot of presidential helicopter Marine One. “I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need my sunglasses! We need to go back!” Clinton so abused the chopper’s crew that they christened it Broomstick One. Also in Dereliction of Duty, its author — Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Robert “Buzz” Patterson (Ret.), who carried the “nuclear football” — recalled hearing “volleys of expletives” erupting from Hillary’s mouth. He also lamented “the Nazi-like edge that emerged when she was around.”

--“Where is the goddam f***ing flag? I want the goddam f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise,” Hillary snapped at state trooper Larry Patterson at the Arkansas governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991, according to Ronald Kessler’s Inside the White House, page 246.

--“Good morning,” an Arkansas state trooper said to Clinton, according to American Evita, by Christopher Andersen, a former contributing editor with Time magazine. “F*** off!” Hillary told him and his fellow bodyguards. “It’s enough I have to see you s***-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your goddam job and keep your mouth shut.”

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

quote:

 --“Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn’t appear to like law enforcement or the military,” former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalls. “She wouldn’t go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”

--Former agent Jeff Crane says, “Hillary would cuss at Secret Service drivers for going over bumps.” Another former member of her detail recollects, “Hillary never talked to us . . . Most all members of first families would talk to us and smile. She never did that.”

--Within the White House, Hillary had a “standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another,” says former FBI agent Coy Copeland. “In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office.”

--Hillary one day ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him, because she had demanded that all repairs be performed while the Clintons were outside the Executive Mansion.

--White House usher Christopher B. Emery unwisely called back Barbara Bush after she phoned him for computer troubleshooting. Emery helped the former first lady twice. Consequently, Kessler reports, Hillary sacked him. The father of four stayed jobless for a year.

--While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f - - - did we come here for? There’s no money here.’ ”

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pick posted:

I still wanted President Hillary Clinton.

But really, what WAS Huma's deal? She did seem rather sinister in controlling who had access.

power and influence is a hell of a drug

you see, after HER turn was over, eventually someone else would have a turn, and that person would have been Huma

that pic of her crying is especially powerful, because it's the picture of someone groomed for political success having their hopes and dreams shattered before they ever got off the ground

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Blue Raider posted:

i get your angle but that may be actually in touch with abuelas

i just hosed up twice in two posts but yeah you're exactly right

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

this is real talk but the more i read about her actions and how she treated people, the more glad i am trump won. at least he knows how to make friends

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

lol what a massive turd

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Blue Raider posted:

this is real talk but the more i read about her actions and how she treated people, the more glad i am trump won. at least he knows how to make friends

he really doesn't either, that's one of his big failings in new york

in fact this is probably one of the ways the two are most alike

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

VikingSkull posted:

power and influence is a hell of a drug

you see, after HER turn was over, eventually someone else would have a turn, and that person would have been Huma

that pic of her crying is especially powerful, because it's the picture of someone groomed for political success having their hopes and dreams shattered before they ever got off the ground

when i was a kid i had a picture book with a cassette. there was a fisherman and he caught a magic flounder who granted wishes, and his wife kept sending him back to catch the fish again and get more wishes, and this has basically been hillary's life.

first she wanted to be a rich lawyer, so bill got her that
then she wanted to be first lady of a state, so bill became governor and got her that
then she wanted to be first lady of the united states, so bill got her that.

then she wanted to be senator of a state she's not from, so bill got her that
then she wanted to be secretary of state, so bill got her that.
then she wanted to be president of the united states.

the last wish the fisherman asked the flounder for was for his wife to be the Pope, and the fish told him to go, she is right back in the hovel where she started.

brothers grimm still relevant 200 years later.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Haha, yeah, it's fun when we get to the point that's absolute hyperbolic horseshit.

Hillary was absolutely going to be a rich lawyer no matter what, and Bill if anything was a barrier to that. She just should have been and stayed a rich lawyer and would probably be at her most successful.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
in 1980 in little rock a woman wasn't going anywhere and you know that as well as i do.

in 2017 i would never hire a woman as an attorney and she's probably been a member of the bar as long as i've been alive

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
making bank freeing child molesters and rapists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

spacetoaster posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Shattered-Inside-Hillary-Clintons-Campaign/dp/0553447084?tag=nypost-20

Tells such cool things as how she was apologizing to Obama for the loss, and how Obama was telling her to give up and concede.

lol

rofl is this actually true??

• Locked thread