Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

world's biggest TrumpRegret on 4:20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

so on the week of 420 trump got basically nothing done and a bunch of consevatives are getting hit with Mattering.

the week of 6/9 is gonna be nice

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

that MOAB was full of Mattering Rays

there's a reason they had been unused up to this point

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Epic High Five posted:

that MOAB was full of Mattering Rays

there's a reason they had been unused up to this point

:laffo: :laffo:

they released the mattering!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Agean90 posted:

the week of 6/9 is gonna be nice

:heysexy:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 231 days!

got any sevens posted:

Does Krang have an origin

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Somehow, this is Hillary's fault

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The guy screaming build a wall, molest women, gently caress browns, blacks, and everyone not white christian republcan, demanding freedom of press to be bullied down, didn't have a clue about politics, and threw screaming crybaby tantrums while committing gaffs left and right was more American....this person is legally retarded

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

SocketWrench posted:

The guy screaming build a wall, molest women, gently caress browns, blacks, and everyone not white christian republcan, demanding freedom of press to be bullied down, didn't have a clue about politics, and threw screaming crybaby tantrums while committing gaffs left and right was more American....this person is legally retarded

or... intentionally miseducated, and misinformed for a certain class' benefit

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Zelder posted:

this ruined my day for some reason

in my heart Skeletor will always simply be a Skeleton Man. gently caress that retcon poo poo.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DEEP BREATH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

I hope each and every one of those people comes to realize they are dumber than George W Bush

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

or... intentionally miseducated, and misinformed for a certain class' benefit

I don't see how anyone could. you couldn't go a day without hearing what "Trump did this time". Even die hard Fox News only fans knew about Trump's horrible poo poo and voted for him because party over nation or "He'll clean up his act once he wins" you know, despite the 70 loving years of not changing

I guess why Trump voters piss me off so much is because here was a guy that was absolutely wrong for the job and now people that voted for him are shrugging shoulders and saying "who knew" like he'd been putting on some facade through the years

SocketWrench has issued a correction as of 20:46 on Apr 22, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

SocketWrench posted:

I hope each and every one of those people comes to realize they are dumber than George W Bush

I don't see how anyone could. you couldn't go a day without hearing what "Trump did this time". Even die hard Fox News only fans knew about Trump's horrible poo poo and voted for him because party over nation or "He'll clean up his act once he wins" you know, despite the 70 loving years of not changing

I guess why Trump voters piss me off so much is because here was a guy that was absolutely wrong for the job and now people that voted for him are shrugging shoulders and saying "who knew" like he'd been putting on some facade through the years

i think most of those people are racists, and so they were ok with the garbage because of that

but, they are racist because they are uneducated, and unexposed to large populations where they might draw their own conclusions about the groups of people they hate, rather than their current conclusions based on stereotypes, and careful, regressive, persistent indoctrination

Fox News, conservative talk radio, and fundamentalist, evangelical talking points are all necessary tools of my party's miseducation process tailored directly to our constituents

these same constituents have been robbed of basic education, on civics, and just about everything else, due to regressive educational policies that go so far as even teaching creationism instead of evolution

it is a multilayered, and well funded directive against the genuine democratization of the United States

and i? i just want my goddamn checks

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

are you roleplaying the guy who invented graham crackers?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

the gentleman from south carolina is totally real i assure you

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mantis42 posted:

no, but i am

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

SocketWrench posted:

yet all of those things are, historically speaking, American

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
You gotta be some sorta sicko to actually like the Browns

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

So are any of these people going to vote again ever? I'm of two minds on it.

They will try something new next time, they will want a Republican!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Homeless Friend posted:

You gotta be some sorta sicko to actually like the Browns

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

this is terrifyingly powerful support of homeless friend's opinion

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mantis42 posted:

yes

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I had no idea there was so much good blow in Cleveland.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
Retired Miners Lament Trump’s Silence on Imperiled Health Plan

quote:

“I thought he was really going to help people,” Mr. Brnusak said, referring to Mr. Trump. “He’s helped the rich man, the coal operators. But nothing for us so far.”

:downs:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Americans somehow surprised that rich man with "you're fired!" catchphrase is not sticking up for the working man.

octobernight
Nov 25, 2004
High Priest of the Christian-Atheist Church

These stories are the only thing that keep me going. More rural death please!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Asimo posted:

Americans somehow surprised that rich man with "you're fired!" catchphrase is not sticking up for the working man.

:911:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/858096676162199552

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

:same:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Self correcting problem.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Burt Sexual posted:

Self correcting problem.

yeah, it's going to be really interesting to see whether or not his policies actually exterminate a non-trivial portion of his voter base for 2020

a 50% mortality rate outside the "coastal leftist sanctuary homo strongholds"? hope you had a fun 4 years donny!

edit: holy poo poo his whole term is a false-flag opp engineered by soros and bernie to usher in a leftist stalinist majority, and they'll have gotten all the dissenters to vote for their own execution!

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Good thing that our electoral system uses the popular vote instead of arbitrary lines on a map that give someone in a rural state 3 times as much say at selecting the next president as someone from the most populous state

That'd be fuckin dumb

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm guessing the opioids are killing the rural voters, leaving the cities (mostly) intact

so actually this still works, thanks CIA

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Freaking Crumbum posted:

yeah, it's going to be really interesting to see whether or not his policies actually exterminate a non-trivial portion of his voter base for 2020

a 50% mortality rate outside the "coastal leftist sanctuary homo strongholds"? hope you had a fun 4 years donny!

edit: holy poo poo his whole term is a false-flag opp engineered by soros and bernie to usher in a leftist stalinist majority, and they'll have gotten all the dissenters to vote for their own execution!

Soooo hope Trump listens to Steve Bannon 100% of the time.

I honestly don't think Republicans are going to be able to repeal the ACA.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

every rural that dies makes the rest stronger like the jet li movie the one and when theres only one left he or she will have super powers and will be able to destroy buildings with a single vote

cuntman.net has issued a correction as of 09:44 on Apr 30, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Freaking Crumbum posted:

The worst part will be the homework explainer victory lap

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

TWIST FIST posted:

every rural that dies makes the rest stronger like the jet li movie the one and when theres only one left he or she will have super powers and will be able to destroy buildings with a single vote

I see you're familiar with Wyoming

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

OhFunny posted:

Soooo hope Trump listens to Steve Bannon 100% of the time.

I honestly don't think Republicans are going to be able to repeal the ACA.
The best theory that I've heard for where Republican leadership is now trying to go is that the House passes literally anything that counts as a repeal so it gets kicked over to the Senate, who promptly says "gently caress you Freedom Caucus" and passes something that is totally not the ACA but is basically the ACA with some fixes and then the House gets the full force of Republican leadership pressure to pass the Senate's bill as-is, getting enough defectors from either the Freedom Caucus or from Democrats in Republican districts to push it through to Trump's desk.

However, it's pretty hard to see how that happens in reality, since it requires either Democrat votes or fully 1/3 of the Freedom Caucus to vote for the bill.

Don't forget that Republicans have been lying through their teeth for the last 6 years about how they've totally got this awesome plan that'll not only lower insurance premiums but also lower healthcare costs overall, so people won't need to rely on the gubmint to help them with healthcare, they can pull themselves up by their gurney-straps and pay for it themselves, but those evil Demmycrats and Barak HUSSEIN Obama won't even let them consider it. Guess he's still drinkin' the koolaid.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/858730985004953600

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i blame the education system for producing an entire region's worth of massive irredeemable morons who are taught the only thing they should do more than oxy is vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I can at least see the logic there, even if the guy isn't able to express what he actually wants, which is a stable job that pays enough to support a family. The guy's dad didn't want him working at the mills because it was hard work that would break you down physically, and so he wanted him to get something else, but that's predicated on the idea that something else would also pay a living wage. He's lamenting a time when even most jobs of last resort, which is what the mills were, would pay enough that you could live the middle class dream. Now, the jobs of last resort are service jobs like Walmart or Best Buy, and while they might not be backbreaking labor like a mill, they sure as hell don't pay enough to support a family.

He's got a good point, even if he isn't articulating what he actually wants.