Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

Mulaney Power Move posted:

total divas is the realest thing on tv

BADA BING BADA uh...BV

Realest thing on TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Congratulations to the new Global Force Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion Alberto El Patron

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/wordsbig80s/status/855931396841406465

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Congratulations to the new Global Force Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion Alberto El Patron

They must have told him they really didn't have any plans to sign him for this to happen.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Origin posted:

They must have told him they really didn't have any plans to sign him for this to happen.

He's main eventing Slammiversary to also win the TNA World title. It's honestly incredible, they found a way to reward him with two world titles for showing up

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

He's main eventing Slammiversary to also win the TNA World title. It's honestly incredible, they found a way to reward him with two world titles for showing up

I still wouldn't expect him to show up

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

is Slammiversary an actual PPV?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

coconono posted:

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

coconono posted:

It's one of two (outside of the One Night Only ones) they still put on PPV, along with Bound For Glory.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/PrideOfMexico/status/857979034231242753

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Jesus

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

So del Rio really is pregnant.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
They're promoting a match for Ricky Knight's promotion so...

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/858406121035276288

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

See. This is why Flair was the man and Del Rio isn't. He rode that party till it died and he still went an hour in the ring afterward.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Flair would close the bar down, then be the first guy in the gym in the morning busting out an hour on the stairmaster to sweat it all out. Del Rio is a bitch.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I hope ADR dies

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
why does anybody anywhere book alberto del rio for anything

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
ADR sucks but at least it was just What Culture getting owned

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

This thread is more about Alberto's self destruction than Paige's

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Will Ricky shoot on ADR if he shows up

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Nah he'll spin this into as many return matches as possible because doing the right thing isn't as important as swizzerving the mizzarks.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

it is you, ADR, that is the mark. bitch.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Odds that Knight had Del Rio no show WCPW because all the brit indies hate them?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Odds that Knight had Del Rio no show WCPW because all the brit indies hate them?

I don't think Alberto Del Rio of all people needs anyone to encourage him to no-show events.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
A friend of mine had a job interview with What Culture for freelance work and they no showed the skype call. So I'm tickled by this.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Did Del Rio really make enough money in WWE that he doesn't have to worry and can burn bridges for the rest of his days or is he just living the gimmick they gave him without giving a gently caress for his future

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Dude owns a restaurant, he's set for life!

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Honestly, if anybody books Del Rio at this point they deserve to get no-showed

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

El Estrago Bonito posted:

They don't hate them though. Progress have come out saying as much and RevPro are working with them on the Japan qualifiers of the world cup.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Shoehead posted:

A friend of mine had a job interview with What Culture for freelance work and they no showed the skype call. So I'm tickled by this.
So many things I want to say right now.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Did Del Rio really make enough money in WWE that he doesn't have to worry and can burn bridges for the rest of his days or is he just living the gimmick they gave him without giving a gently caress for his future

Pretty sure his family made enough money in Mexico before he even signed with WWE the first time

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
Drunk dumbasses with a reputation for being drunk dumbasses can burn though many tens of millions of dollars very quickly. Paige is going to end up in Tammy Sytch territory and ADR is going to end up working Mexico until he dies. Which will hopefully be soon.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

davidbix posted:

So many things I want to say right now.

Nice rovert cosplay. :dance:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Grozz Nuy posted:

Honestly, if anybody books Del Rio at this point they deserve to get no-showed

You can really use this to your advantage though. I've been booking Del Rio to show up to my place and hang out with me and its guaranteed he's no-showed every consecutive night.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

reignofevil posted:

You can really use this to your advantage though. I've been booking Del Rio to show up to my place and hang out with me and its guaranteed he's no-showed every consecutive night.

Were you loving Paige as well?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Has anyone tried paying Alberto NOT to show up?

*turns around in the ring and taps own temple*

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline reports that there was a really bad argument that took place at the last set of Impact Wrestling tapings between Paige and Alberto El Patron. The incident reportedly took place away from the Impact Zone and very little details were known about the argument.
:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

SEE? SEE? SEE?

• Locked thread