Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Chichevache posted:

It really depends on the job imo. Yeah, if swickles did it that would be hosed up, but if Ehud was drinking at work i wouldn't be concerned.

It's not a matter of that, though. He's obviously a far gone alcoholic that is choosing a flabby belly over a life that won't explode. Plus, being drunk at work isn't going to help anyone perform better unless you're a chipndale or stuntman.

I know I know rg3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Diqnol posted:

It's not a matter of that, though. He's obviously a far gone alcoholic that is choosing a flabby belly over a life that won't explode. Plus, being drunk at work isn't going to help anyone perform better unless you're a chipndale or stuntman.

being drunk as a stuntman or any acrobatic profession will get you instantly fired and likely blacklisted

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

A Man and his dog posted:

I've seen plenty of shows where congressmen keep a bottle of liquor in their desk...

Alcoholism and sexual assault are things you have in common with elected officials, it doesn't mean anyone's voting for you.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Diqnol posted:

I know I know rg3

Hey thanks for the advice fat boy.

I have six pack abs and a hot girlfriend. I'm good.

Go gently caress yourself. 👌😉

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bro I saw your girl

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Phobeste fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Apr 23, 2017

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Diqnol posted:

I know I know rg3

Well yeah, in this case. But for people that aren't RG3 I would take it on a case by case basis. For example, Real Estate agents. Those fuckers do business in bars all the time.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

a patagonian cavy posted:

being drunk as a stuntman or any acrobatic profession will get you instantly fired and likely blacklisted

You would think wouldn't you.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

If rg3 has a six pack all the fat must go directly into his double chin

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Well yeah, in this case. But for people that aren't RG3 I would take it on a case by case basis. For example, Real Estate agents. Those fuckers do business in bars all the time.

Even in a business context where it's expected to have a drink with clients, getting drunk is unprofessional.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I had a friend in college who's job was to drive around a real estate agent in his seven series while he got loving trashed in the backseat and made phone calls.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you are a rapist

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Are we just gliding past the fact that Diqnol spelled Chippendales like the rescue rangers

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Look, I was just chilling eating my artisan burrito and was attacked.

Jesus Christ I'm trying to enjoy lunch.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spoeank posted:

Are we just gliding past the fact that Diqnol spelled Chippendales like the rescue rangers

Hey guys its me Senior Woodchuck

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Look, I was just chilling eating my artisan burrito and was attacked.

Jesus Christ I'm trying to enjoy lunch.

Prove it

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

post the burrito fatboy

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Fine.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't see any loving burrito there

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Ban him

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

The Cord Lord Unsheathes His Sword

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It took me 6 madden years to make the Colts good again. I traded Luck away right before out first playoff season.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Handknit stop being a bitch and ban rg3

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Oberst posted:

Handknit stop being a bitch and ban rg3

:yeah:

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Volkerball posted:

It took me 6 madden years to make the Colts good again. I traded Luck away right before out first playoff season.

Why?!

What did you get back from the trade.

Also stfu BT. Let me back into the cord.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

No Irish Need Imply posted:

This thread moves along better if you ignore every attention seeking post RG3 makes so please keep it that way, thanks!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Chichevache posted:

Did it... find a mine?

It found dozens of mines since I adopted him, unfortunately he passed of an illness. I'll post an image they sent me of his funeral later

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

It found dozens of mines since I adopted him, unfortunately he passed of an illness. I'll post an image they sent me of his funeral later

Chekhov is loving spinning in his grave right now. t:mad:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chichevache posted:

It really depends on the job imo. Yeah, if swickles did it that would be hosed up, but if Ehud was drinking at work i wouldn't be concerned.

gonna get drunk at work and expunge the criminal records of my favorite athletes

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ehud posted:

gonna get drunk at work and expunge the criminal records of my favorite athletes

Too late man, Hernandez died legally innocent.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
i hate you all

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

If your next post doesn't have a picture of an artisan burrito and your usename next to it, dont post in here again.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

i hate you all

Humanity is dumb

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Is this discord channel dead? I thought that was the designated RG3 containment zone

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

fsif posted:

Is this discord channel dead? I thought that was the designated RG3 containment zone

Don't wish that evil on us.

Had goat milk chocolate today. Little over sweet, but at least it was an interesting new take.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

fsif posted:

he was ejected

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Athanatos posted:

If your next post doesn't have a picture of an artisan burrito and your usename next to it, dont post in here again.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Athanatos posted:

RG3 always come through.

fsif posted:

Nah had to get him the gently caress out the paint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

we revoked his discord passport

• Locked thread