Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

multijoe posted:

We found them, the one person who dated Ann

Who doesn't take an "anything that moves" approach to their first play through? I'd have dated Mishima, Lola and Sojiro if the game would have let me. Hell, if Igor was down...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I mean I'm going to do nine playthroughs to date everyone, obviously. :colbert:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Look I know better than to cheat on the girl who actually knows self defense and could probably kick my rear end outside of the metaverse.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moltrey posted:

The Deva System, is like, believable to me in whatever way. Like how in SMT, code can be used as substitute for summoning rituals and with enough processing power can open a portal to the Expanse, sure that makes sense cool

I know that's dumb and illogical but when you start saying you're studying Shadows and using pieces of gods in machines, it's just okay whatever dude. Somehow Cognitive Psience doesn't do that for me, it reminds me of branches of sociology in some ways I guess

It sounds like an official name for what was being studied in P3; I reckon future titles can refer to it as a basis for what's going on in those games. It's quite a good translation/use of jargon.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Persona 6: Igor finally lets you get up in his Velvet Room.

Zhaan
Aug 7, 2012

Always like this.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

She really should be piloting the mech like a Gundam

That would have completely redeemed the change for me.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Third time going through that stupid dark maze because joker dies at the first enemy outside of it. I just want to finish this game already Jesus. I don't have anything that can block rage because it never sticks on anyone except for this one fight where it hits the entire team against enemies that repel phys

Overbite fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Apr 23, 2017

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

ChaosArgate posted:

Look I know better than to cheat on the girl who actually knows self defense and could probably kick my rear end outside of the metaverse.
all of the girls in this game could probably kick my rear end except maybe futaba and even then idk

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ann is nice, friendly and good. She seems like low hanging fruit as the designated sexy one.
Makoto is strong and independent and loving, but also vanilla and she's pushed too hard by the game as the ideal option.
Haru is lovely and kind, a superb future wife. She's not in the game long enough to make an impact.
Futaba is your little sister, you sick gently caress.

Date anyone but Futaba, imo.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Joker is NoFap Vocel, much like his bff Yusuke.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
im saving myself for goro

i wanna meet the human being who solely dated Ohya their first time

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sojiro: I loved you Akira, you were a son to me. You were supposed to defeat the boys who want to bang Futaba, not join them.
[Akira slowly slides into a giant pot of coffee]

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Moltrey posted:

Ick.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Don't date Futaba, she's your little sister :colbert:

Makoto is the One True Best Girl and her love with Joker is pure and enduring.

Other Persona girls are still Good but they cannot be the One True Best because there can only be one and that's how that works. It's OK if you want to date a Good Persona Girl and I will support your choice. As long as you don't date your geeky little sister.

Sacrificial Toast
Nov 5, 2009

Moltrey posted:

all of the girls in this game could probably kick my rear end except maybe futaba and even then idk

Well, she's probably the one you'd want to have pissed at you the least to be honest.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Date anyone but Futaba, imo.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The last two are definitely correct so I give the rest being jumbled up a pass.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I actually turned around on Ohya's confidant the more I progressed down it. If I had known that it gave you charm I might have actually finished it by the end of the game instead of spending so much time in the bathhouses

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
My true waifu is the crazy yandere girl you get a request to help

BLOOD STORM BLOOD STORM

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

What's wrong with ann

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

My true waifu is the crazy yandere girl you get a request to help

BLOOD STORM BLOOD STORM

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Moltrey posted:

im saving myself for goro

I considered it but Makoto was right there so

Anyone who dated Ann instead of rooting for their best bud Morgana is a monster

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

hot take but i dont think morgana is entitled to ann because he got a barbed boner from her

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I was rooting against Morgana because he was being kind of a creep about it (not as bad as Teddie, at least), but Joker's relationship with Ann just felt extremely platonic to me.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

cheetah7071 posted:

I considered it but Makoto was right there so

Anyone who dated Ann instead of rooting for their best bud Morgana is a monster

yeah, okay, Morgana, I'll go to sleep

Sleep with your waifu!!!

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Clarste posted:

I was rooting against Morgana because he was being kind of a creep about it (not as bad as Teddie, at least), but Joker's relationship with Ann just felt extremely platonic to me.

You're so beautiful Panther ~~

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Endorph posted:

hot take but i dont think morgana is entitled to ann because he got a barbed boner from her

He's not entitled to her but I'm not gonna be the one to actively stand in his way

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Endorph posted:

This is good time to remember he first fell in love with Kamoshida's weird cognitive Ann that was in a bikini and cat ears.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Moltrey posted:

oh is Aigis gay? rad

aigis loves you no matter what mc you are, so ya
aigis is good

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Clarste posted:

The manga is apparently pushing MCxAnn really hard, but in the game itself, their relationship definitely reads as platonic right up until you take the romance option in her social link.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Morgana, for all of his flaws, at the very least does not text you at like 4 am.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Date Futaba, imo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Problem: Mona didn't tap MC on the shoulder and say dibs when he first saw Ann
Solution: Add a mini-game where you have to be the first to say dibs when Ann all girls are introduced or the romantic route is locked for P5+

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Real Talk: what are the chances that I can carry my save file over to P5 re-release and just do my NG+ there

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
so I should do my social link stuff before sending the calling card for the seventh dungeon right?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Real Talk: what are the chances that I can carry my save file over to P5 re-release and just do my NG+ there

If it's on ps4: probably, you could transfer from p3 to FES
Else: lol

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Also, also

Date Haru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I'm guessing that the P5 re-release might just be available as a major DLC, since that's a thing now and wasn't back then.