Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Yug posted:

How do you know the color of my skin exactly? And why are you so obsessed with other people's dicks?

You seem to have some pretty weird hangups on race and penises.

Cause you're afraid of :females: stealing your nerd hobby and are an unironic gamergater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Cause you're afraid of :females: stealing your nerd hobby and are an unironic gamergater.

Now you're just sputtering catchphrases of things you don't like at random because you're upset.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Surprise surprise, Mordor has no clue what working class rural folks are actually like, would rather hate on a stereotype

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Yug posted:

Now you're just sputtering catchphrases of things you don't like at random because you're upset.

I'm fairly certain you're the pissbaby whining in the RLM thread about fake nerd girls.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Surprise surprise, Mordor has no clue what working class rural folks are actually like, would rather hate on a stereotype

He has some pretty racist views on black people as well it seems. He associates "white" with safe and "black" with unsafe and he's obsessed with penis envy.

You never know what random assortment of mental illnesses will come out when you talk to a liberal.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Toadvine posted:

I mean, as a person who's had multiple jobs were someone walks in with a gun to "do a pretend robbery" and then just turn around and go "nah it's ok I got a conceal and carry!". Or when two teenagers start fighting out in the parking lot, but thank god a "good Samaritan" was there to pull a gun on everyone.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I'm fairly certain you're the pissbaby whining in the RLM thread about fake nerd girls.

what's wrong with your face?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mordor She Wrote posted:

No it's great when a small scuffle turns into a stand off because every goddamn idiot that can only validate their existence by carrying around a literally murder tool at all times decides that now is their chance to become Dirty Harry, the only problem is I don't want to get shot as part of their dumb dick waving ritual

Yeah but the only people that do that are atheists. At least they're dying out because nobody wants to sex fat ugly internet nerds.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/11/north-carolina-muslim-students-gunman-chapel-hill/23222317/

Also, just because you want to murder people over a small scuffle doesn't mean everyone else does too. :colbert:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Actually average penis sizes are the same across races

black guys have bigger Dickson, that's just science

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Mordor She Wrote posted:

why are you so invested in this gamergate stuff? does it have something to do with your small dick?

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

why are you so invested in this gamergate stuff? does it have something to do with your small dick?

I dunno ask yug

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I've literally never posted about gamergate and don't give a poo poo about it. You are talking to a deeply mentally ill poster who is clearly very upset.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I dunno ask yug

i'm asking you because you seem to actually spend time reading gamergate threads (assuming RLM is gamergate, i have no loving clue)

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Rutibex posted:

black guys have bigger Dickson, that's just science

Nah, whites just say that on TV a lot so that there is a more positive stereotype.

Germans FTW.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Yug posted:

I've literally never posted about gamergate and don't give a poo poo about it. You are talking to a deeply mentally ill poster who is clearly very upset.

Yug posted:

ISn't that what I said. Fake gamer girl demographic ate that poo poo up. Now we're stuck with flawless unstoppable rey because GURL POWER.

BARF!!!

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Is this the new gamergate thread?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Over There posted:

It can be whatever you want it to be. Either way we've decided that the book about Hilldawg's campaign shows how she deserved to lose.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
When you talk to a "gun nut" you hear about nerdy details about the guns they have, what they do with their hobby and how they're concerned about how people who don't know anything about their existance and probably actively loathe them are going to to take it away when they aren't hurting anyone.

When you talk to a gun control activist you hear about how violent black people are.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

spacetoaster posted:

It can be whatever you want it to be. Either way we've decided that the book about Hilldawg's campaign shows how she deserved to lose.

I mean I'd rather it not.

Let's make this a positive outlook thread.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Yug posted:

When you talk to a gun control activist you hear about how violent black people are.

No. It's just "urban" areas.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

What the hell does that have to do with gamergate?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Remember all gun control is unreasonable because guns are good and do good things.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Over There posted:

I mean I'd rather it not.

Let's make this a positive outlook thread.

I don't think leftists are capable of happiness. I've never met one who was.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Yug posted:

When you talk to a "gun nut" you hear about nerdy details about the guns they have, what they do with their hobby and how they're concerned about how people who don't know anything about their existance and probably actively loathe them are going to to take it away when they aren't hurting anyone.

Most gun nuts I've talked to talk about how they need their guns to shoot the globalists Obama squad coming to take their freedoms. That's why it's really satisfying when one of their kids accidentally blows off their own face/someone else's face.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Most gun nuts I've talked to talk about how they need their guns to shoot the globalists Obama squad coming to take their freedoms. That's why it's really satisfying when one of their kids accidentally blows off their own face/someone else's face.

Hm yes I also feel satisfaction when an innocent child is killed. You seem like a pleasant and happy person

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Wow sounds completely normal to feel satisfaction for fatal accidents. Not something a mentally ill person would say at all.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Yug posted:

Wow sounds completely normal to feel satisfaction for fatal accidents. Not something a mentally ill person would say at all.

It's nature taking it's course, you marvel at the splendor of creation.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Establishment politicians should put their money where their mouth is and do away with armed security.

If you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to fear? :smug:

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

Let me go ahead and add "happy about child death" to things you hear when you talk to a gun control activist.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

Establishment politicians should put their money where their mouth is and do away with armed security.

If you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to fear? :smug:

Whoa whoa whoa don't take away MY guns! Just the working class people I hate that are beneath me.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Yug posted:

Let me go ahead and add "happy about child death" to things you hear when you talk to a gun control activist.

If the gun nut could have learned their lesson without a child dying, that'd be nice, but sometimes it's extreme measures you know?

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Mordor She Wrote posted:

If the gun nut could have learned their lesson without a child dying, that'd be nice, but sometimes it's extreme measures you know?

How many child deaths are required to convert 1 person

If you start murdering children now I think you could get rid of all guns by 2030 !

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Mordor you need to address your issues irl not in online politics threads

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Pawl posted:

How many child deaths are required to convert 1 person

If you start murdering children now I think you could get rid of all guns by 2030 !

A lot since Sandy Hook did nothing to convince anyone, but right wingers are incapable of caring about anyone other than themselves, so if I had to guess, it would be one average sized kindergarten class of their own dead children before they might rethink their position on guns.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I thought the whole "the election broke your brain" was an exaggeration but wowee, nope!

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Toadvine posted:

Mordor you need to address your issues irl not in online politics threads

I don't have any issues :confused:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
That was a close call people almost derailed about new Jersey earlier lucky thing you idiot retards managed to get back on topic about gun control and dancing around who the real racist is

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

I thought the whole "the election broke your brain" was an exaggeration but wowee, nope!

Post Election Stress Disorder

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Over There posted:

I wish FEMINISTS would stay the heck away from my fighting games. :argh:stop pretending to be fake gamers ladies, we all know you don't actually like video games and just want more attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
yug is literally a nazi, yall

• Locked thread