Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Cumslut1895 posted:

I mean she's a rapist, that's a decent reason to dislike her

I think you're thinking of Lena Dunham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Ambitious Spider posted:

Those are definitely photoshopped to make her look bigger

Someone had an axe to grind.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Ambitious Spider posted:

Those are definitely photoshopped to make her look bigger

Ayup, even just a reverse google search turns that up. That's also why the nose looks so weird:

Original:

Shop:

Edit: Welp, too slow.

Hogo Fogo
May 10, 2010

Toast Museum posted:

Someone had an axe to grind.

Or, as seen in the deviantart thread, a dick to stroke.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I love how they turned the nose up.

Wasn't there a wiki at some point with just pictures of celebrities shopped to be fatter?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

rydiafan posted:

I think you're thinking of Lena Dunham.

Which was the one that told the story about having sex with a drunk dude and complaining that he was too passed out for it to be any good?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

hyperhazard posted:

Which was the one that told the story about having sex with a drunk dude and complaining that he was too passed out for it to be any good?

Ha! That is pretty funny though. What guy hasn't been there?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:raise:

That's not the word I'd have used. If the dude is too passed out to gently caress he pretty clearly is too passed out to be consenting.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

She raped her infant sister. What makes you think she won't rape a drunk man?

Also, one time a basketball player didn't talk to her at a gala, so she tweeted that he must have decided she wasn't fuckable and spurned her because of that.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

rydiafan posted:

Also, one time a basketball player didn't talk to her at a gala, so she tweeted that he must have decided she wasn't fuckable and spurned her because of that.

That was Lena Dunham, they don't even look the same.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Pick posted:

They're both overweight, female comedians. That basically makes them twins, doesn't it?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

rydiafan posted:

It was Odell Beckham Jr., a football player.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

ANYWAY

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

"Send money to this inmate" - does every inmate get an instant gofundme-type account linked to their profile now? Wtf

Edit: that's probably not what it is, but we're heading there

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fathis Munk posted:

:raise:

That's not the word I'd have used. If the dude is too passed out to gently caress he pretty clearly is too passed out to be consenting.

He shouldn't have been dressed that way. He was asking for it. He should have used better judgment and he wouldn't have wound up in a situation where he was passed out in a woman's bed. Ummmm, I think there's more but I can't think of them. I'll just skip ahead to calling him a broke-dicked lying whore.

I'm being facetious, but I know goons love to take everything super seriously

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm just thinking about the situation that required him to get a second Heather tattoo. Did she not think he was serious the first time?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Different heather

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Heathers was a good movie.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

green chicken feet posted:

"Send money to this inmate" - does every inmate get an instant gofundme-type account linked to their profile now? Wtf

Edit: that's probably not what it is, but we're heading there

Prisoners often have commissary accounts that friends and relatives can top up, allowing them to buy personal items.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Solice Kirsk posted:

He shouldn't have been dressed that way. He was asking for it. He should have used better judgment and he wouldn't have wound up in a situation where he was passed out in a woman's bed. Ummmm, I think there's more but I can't think of them. I'll just skip ahead to calling him a broke-dicked lying whore.

I'm being facetious, but I know goons love to take everything super seriously

Oops sorry, did not catch that in your post.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
How embarrassing, the pasta sauce is clearly right out of a jar.

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm just thinking about the situation that required him to get a second Heather tattoo. Did she not think he was serious the first time?

One is on his neck and one on his shoulder so Heather was probably like "you need my name on a place that makes it impossible to approach women at the club without them seeing it".

Basebf555 has a new favorite as of 20:25 on Apr 25, 2017

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Good to see Troughmans legacy survives.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Sludge Tank has a new favorite as of 01:39 on Apr 26, 2017

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
A man whose hairline was no doubt raised from the sheer volume of knowledge of the forbidden arts

cnut
May 3, 2016

:nws: penis alert :siren:

https://i.imgur.com/Y6FxK8C.jpg

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Gotta say I envy how comfy that guy looks. I hope his diddle didn't get burned.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Ah the Craigslist ad.

FOR SALE, PLASTIC DECK CHAIR. "LIGHTLY" USED. $50 OR EQUIVALENT IN SKOAL CANS

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Teddybear posted:

Prisoners often have commissary accounts that friends and relatives can top up, allowing them to buy personal items.

Yeah, I figured it was probably a link to that info, but on the other hand, I'd also think that's something the prisoner would have notified his friends and family about already.

So the way it comes across to me on the website is just weird. Like it's soliciting random strangers who see this guy with the White Women Only tattoo to send him money. It feels distasteful. "Click here to help a racist buy honeybuns."

...so, in other words, completely appropriate for this thread.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

You're all assuming he has the name "Heather" tattooed on him, maybe he just has some pretty flowers on his neck?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is like the Roman god of summer or something.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I watch this everytime it gets posted and it never gets old watching the guy stab the balloon.

Edit: Holy hell, watch this video at least to the halfway point. It starts off boring but drat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gieV7WwBGSI

Ularg has a new favorite as of 04:15 on Apr 26, 2017

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Pick posted:

Yeah, I know. That's what I said in the very top​ post on this page.

Content:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/prps-ba...mIpMWJet7M4s6ug

Heavily distressed medium-blue denim jeans in a comfortable straight-leg fit embody rugged, Americana workwear that's seen some hard-working action with a crackled, caked-on muddy coating that shows you're not afraid to get down and dirty.

£351.70 what a bargain.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

rydiafan posted:

She's also married Hitler. Like, you have to be pretty hosed up to marry the person responsible for the Holocaust.

E: apparently it was 'Eva Braun'. The point still stands, though.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 12:46 on Apr 26, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ularg posted:

I watch this everytime it gets posted and it never gets old watching the guy stab the balloon.

Edit: Holy hell, watch this video at least to the halfway point. It starts off boring but drat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gieV7WwBGSI

Same never gets old

Also related to your video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75sWALt2IzI

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Fathis Munk posted:

Same never gets old

Also related to your video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75sWALt2IzI

Good stuff. It makes those cliche scenes of "Put your guns on the table" and it's comical how many guns were then put on the table a lot more sense. Also now I totally understand why I had to tuck in my shirt at school instead of just "Look professional, everyone working tucks in their shirt... like how everyone uses cursive... I swear"

cnut
May 3, 2016

Sorry not sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

cnut posted:

Sorry not sorry.

Navel grazing

• Locked thread