Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
G2 is looking pretty sharp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Hahaha body just AWP wallbanged Astralis players from T spawn on cache two rounds in a row.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Hiko gettin real:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/137997708?t=02h44m47s

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup

Yeah, real boring.

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015
G2 looked great today

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Elige was the problem

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

I'm like an hour into this rambling mess by hiko and now there's poo poo about braziilan fans threatening him and hiko fearing for his life?

man pro cs is some wildass poo poo

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

metallicaeg posted:

Yeah, real boring.

Somebody take him out back and shoot him before he gets more sentimental.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
LEAVE HIKO ALONE

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Listen to Dust 2 carry by BunBoy #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-562814898/dust-2-carry

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mous just 16-0ed Na'Vi to get to Proleague Finals :vince:

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Famethrowa posted:

Mous just 16-0ed Na'Vi to get to Proleague Finals :vince:

Did Na'Vi have the Colombian flu or something?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

MF_James posted:

Did Na'Vi have the Colombian flu or something?

Something like that, but Oskar was hitting some beautiful shots too.

https://clips.twitch.tv/RealFrigidSquidChefFrank

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Famethrowa posted:

Something like that, but Oskar was hitting some beautiful shots too.

https://clips.twitch.tv/RealFrigidSquidChefFrank

Oskar says casually "This is my house. Bitches"

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
bak cyka

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Just saw n0thing and autimatic at the airport, good thing I didn't wear a c9 jersey. We talked and I had to struggle not to bring up shroud. I failed you all.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

What, was it like in your head to say, why do you mopes play with a shitter like that? Congrats for not making the situation gigantically awkward by insulting their friend.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XszIT9eCTrA

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
You should have bugged them to play on sub.io again. I'd put all my skins on goons.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
http://fragbite.com/cs/article/10914/lurppis-the-ultimate-trade-off--missing-majors-to-field-a-banned-player

finally, someone in the industry notices that majors aren't the only tournament worth playing in

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
The music between games is pretty good. I like that for vegas they did showtunes type stuff and for austin it's country. Still wish they'd put the song names up though.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

stump collector posted:

http://fragbite.com/cs/article/10914/lurppis-the-ultimate-trade-off--missing-majors-to-field-a-banned-player

finally, someone in the industry notices that majors aren't the only tournament worth playing in

It feels like kind of a stalemate situation in NA where there are 3 teams competing for the major spots (C9, Optic, Liquid) and understandably none of them want to take a chance on a banned player because they all feel like they can reach majors as-is. Even if they can't make the playoffs I think it most likely still doesn't make economic sense to bring in a banned player and forfeit a good chance at that free sticker money just to *possibly* perform better at side events (not to mention those major orgs probably don't want the controversy). And I don't think there's really enough talent to bring in one of them on a 4th team that would be good enough to compete at other events. I don't know the politics so I guess maybe they don't like each other or something, but what I don't understand is why the swag/dazed/steel core don't just create their own team to play in whatever events they can and make a case for why they should be unbanned. They've just been wasting away for 2 years now trying to do other stuff and not really succeeding at it. I think there's a lot of good will toward them at this point, I feel like it would be a lot harder to maintain such a harsh stance if they were actually competing in the game still.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
yea, I was posting it more because i'm excited about the new team scenario where azk, dazed, swag , etc could team up and compete in 13 of the 16 big money events per year. and it's not like echofox or complexity was ever going to send a team to the majors, for example

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
AZK is finished with CS unfortunately, at least until pro-Overwatch inevitably fails.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
right. if the other 3 guys team up i don't see why he wouldn't quit overwatch and come back and make real money

edit: liquid is embarassing, water is wet

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Its insane how i can have the game of my life one match and then the very next miss awp shots on non moving targets

jim bob
Apr 7, 2009

Love is over.
I got to talk to AZK at PAX last year and he told me that he grew up on Counter-Strike and misses it terribly. I could totally see him jump off Overwatch if the deal is good.

MF_James
May 8, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Its insane how i can have the game of my life one match and then the very next miss awp shots on non moving targets

ughhhh I know how you feel :(

Did a 5-stack not long ago with some goons, had a loving killer game absolutely making GBS threads on kids, hitting some fairly insane shots, next game? Absolutely terrible like 1:2 kind of terrible.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

dammit i went to the store and missed c9, does anyone have a clip of that ska deagle quad

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

The amount of weird myth-like poo poo people believe about what affects rank is loving amazing

stump collector
May 28, 2007
have you tried shooting them in the head

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX0Qpzj_3XY&t=691s

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
if you land nothing but headshots in a game then you rank up faster because it takes more skill to shoot people in the head. bonus points if it was with a deagle

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

LG won both pistols and the anti-ecos but lost 16-10? They don't look like a good team.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Smol posted:

They don't look like a good team.

We talking about dignitas? because maybe we should be

http://www.hltv.org/match/2310185-dignitas-north-academy-europe-minor-qualifier-1-pgl-major-krakow-2017

2-0'd by north ACADEMY

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
Whatever happened with pita's scammy fundraiser?

(I think it happened when he was coaching nip?)

Also Jugi looks sick + he's asian so may have dodged the danish choking gene

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

cut elige.

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015
Not a bad showing from c9 all things considered i think. 2-2 versus g2 isn't shabby.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
guys

i think ill raise my sens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

guys

i think ill raise my sens

:ohdear: