Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Tinsley profile stuff:

Whoops I forgot to tell a joke / Stewart is a Jewish pedophile

DUI judge.

"MLK day? More like squirrel appreciation day, amirite?" (Did he stop doing these? Can't seem to find any examples).

Trans people just identify (bleh) are whatever they are (could use some examples of these)

College commencement speeches into the blank void about how much education sucks.

Mallard Swillmore, Anthropomorphic Republican Duck, Ye Old Fowl Herald (I could use an archive of the Herald)

This gizmo / snowflakes.

Anything I'm missing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Luxury Tent Carpet posted:

Garrison has had a big think about things.

Garrison projecting so hard his zombie astral erupts out of his body and flies around the room screaming "SooOoOOo muUUuch for the tolerant leeEEEeft!!" in an unearthly wail.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

lmao

Bloodgargling
Sep 9, 2012

Brilliant.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Given that the only people universities invite to speak are people who already have established platforms, I'm fine with them being kicked out. Both gestures are purely symbolic.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

It's... it's beautiful.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

:bisonyes:

It's perfect

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Don’t be afraid to engage in rational discourse. It might end up challenging and expanding minds.

Whoa, whoa, who are you, and what have you done with Garrison?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Joining the triumphant chorus.
:eyepop:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The only rational discourse is my discourse

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

whomupclicklike posted:

Okay so if either of them have to be compared to Napoleon shouldn't it be the actual nationalist

Why? Napoleon was a general but also a reformist and nothing at all like Le Pen. Nationalism didn't even exist in its present form until after him, in part as a reaction to French occupation.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Also it'd get in the way of comparing her w/ Hitler.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Ben Garrison is a dumb, dumb man. I thought the right had completely washed their hands of Milo. And both he and Ann look like ghouls. Pathetic ghouls.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I love how the wife is already burning the menu, presumably only milliseconds after hearing about today's special.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
I'll state again that I truly adore Garrison because he actually believes in the absolute fascist horseshit he's peddling, and I can't hate an honest man. Like a small kid eating literal poo poo, and doing it with a huge grin like he's daring you. "Yeah, I'm eating poo poo, so what? Wanna fight about it?"

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's OK to hate and punch an honest fascist.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Garrison still defending Milo is the second funniest part, after the preachy speech about "listening to other viewpoints besides your own" made by a guy who calls anyone who disagrees with him a blubbering snowflake.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I gotta say, if you find a small child eating poo poo, you should probably stop them.
Anyway, I don't see why you'd call Garrison honest when he's changed his tune drastically after the alt-right started giving him money either directly through commissions or through Patreon donations.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Vib Rib posted:

Garrison still defending Milo is the second funniest part, after the preachy speech about "listening to other viewpoints besides your own" made by a guy who calls anyone who disagrees with him a blubbering snowflake.

He not only calls them blubbering snowflakes, he believes that they are paid to have those opinions by perfidious jews globalists.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

YES

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
Tinsley: "Let me tell you a little something about...

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ACRE & EQUAT posted:

Tinsley: "Let me tell you a little something about...

CW2 cube is one of those things you can come back to and discover new things every time about it. Now I love that the explanation of cardinal directions he gives are even thematically appropriate.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The CW2 cube: Yes, racist conservatives can disappear into their own rear end too.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

This isn't nearly funny enough to justify how long it took me, and I just realized flipping the swastiguy kinda ruins the imagery, but still:

I find it therapeutic to invert dumb cartoons, so I hope you don't mind.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Lurdiak posted:

This isn't nearly funny enough to justify how long it took me, and I just realized flipping the swastiguy kinda ruins the imagery, but still:

Goddamn yo.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Lurdiak posted:

This isn't nearly funny enough to justify how long it took me

I beg to differ.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I beg to differ.

I do as well. The world deserves to see this.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Somfin posted:

Goddamn yo.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I beg to differ.

the_steve posted:

I do as well. The world deserves to see this.

Aw shucks.

Xander77 posted:

Tinsley profile stuff:

DUI judge.

"MLK day? More like squirrel appreciation day, amirite?" (Did he stop doing these? Can't seem to find any examples).

Trans people just identify (bleh) are whatever they are (could use some examples of these)

College commencement speeches into the blank void about how much education sucks.

Mallard Swillmore, Anthropomorphic Republican Duck, Ye Old Fowl Herald (I could use an archive of the Herald)

This gizmo / snowflakes.

Anything I'm missing?

Big dumb idiot college professors talking about how dumb they are while wearing bow ties, punchlines inexplicably in thought bubbles, and Mallard being unable to stop having the Dreamworks face. The minorities who happen to agree with Mallard on every topic are another big one, but I guess Anthropomorphic Republican Duck has that one covered.

Also the Faithmouse guy drew a completely wasted Mallard crashing his car into the cast of Doonesbury once, that would be a pretty swell thing to include if you can find it.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

:drat:

Lurdiak posted:

:wow:

Also trans people exist among rural and working class people too, Tinsley, so kindly gently caress yourself.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Lurdiak posted:

please send it to him

touch the poop

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Nenonen posted:

Why? Napoleon was a general but also a reformist and nothing at all like Le Pen. Nationalism didn't even exist in its present form until after him, in part as a reaction to French occupation.
I guess what I'm trying to say is if you're going to make someone into a caricature of Napoleon, Macron doesn't seem like the intuitive choice. But I also know​ gently caress all about French history

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

You really have to twist things to make antifa look like Nazis. AGC.

EDIT: They only look like Nazis because you ignored their body of work! :dadjoke:

HootTheOwl fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Apr 26, 2017

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

I can't :five: enough.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Lurdiak posted:

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I just noticed the t -> c. Nicely done. :golfclap:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

please send it to him

touch the poop

I'd get a million @s about the swastika being backwards.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Xander77 posted:

Tinsley profile stuff:

DUI judge.

This gizmo / snowflakes.

Anything I'm missing?
The weird TV face embodiment of "mainstream media" that looks like a Doctor Who villain.

Also David Willis made him drunkenly crash into his webcomic[1], resulting in this panel (the rest can and should be ignored):

whomupclicklike posted:

I guess what I'm trying to say is if you're going to make someone into a caricature of Napoleon, Macron doesn't seem like the intuitive choice. But I also know​ gently caress all about French history
Nah, it makes sense. Napoléon was this young guy that wasn't from a political background and who got promoted to the highest office thanks largely to people underestimating his level of ambition. The level of personal vanity probably matches also. A big difference however is that Napoléon had ideas that were radically modern at the time (see the whole Civil Code thing); whereas Macron is basically just the second coming of Giscard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

• Locked thread