Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
ED describes this game perfectly because nothing it does can get me excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Ed was the only new character I actually wanted to be playable, Kolin included, so I'm cool w/ this

Significantly less kosher on that pro tour dlc

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
where 👏 the 👏 gently caress 👏 is 👏 peter 👏

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

In Training posted:

"We’ll also be offering something new this year: the Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pass. This is a bundle of content including not only the items above, but also 2 titles, 1 CPT-themed color for all 28 characters (PS4-exclusive) and monthly in-game targets that reward Fight Money" I hate this game

Lol

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

To be clear, they are selling fm but making you do a bad cheevo based mission to claim it?

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Real hurthling! posted:

To be clear, they are selling fm but making you do a bad cheevo based mission to claim it?

Yeah from what I can tell they're selling in-game credit but you gotta earn it lol

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Lol @ another blonde in the cast, hopefully he's cool and good but let's be honest, he's gonna be boring with a few lukewarm options. Maybe a boring rekka move? Or a boring fireball that gets 2 hits on EX and a lil boost during v-trigger. Please capcom if you're not going to use old characters then at least come up with new gameplay concepts for your new ones, Kolin seemed very dull for an all-new character to me.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
PS4 EXCLUSIVE SUCK MY DICK

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kolin is an amalgamation of guilty gear characters from her looks to her moves but they hosed up on it all

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
are lobbies and also the netcode still hosed

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Pomp posted:

are lobbies and also the netcode still hosed

The patch got delayed lol

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood

In Training posted:

"We’ll also be offering something new this year: the Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pass. This is a bundle of content including not only the items above, but also 2 titles, 1 CPT-themed color for all 28 characters (PS4-exclusive) and monthly in-game targets that reward Fight Money" I hate this game

hahahahahaha

it's also 33 dollars

hahahahhaah

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol i thought the targets were free not paid

jfc

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
https://twitter.com/FrameTrapped/status/856864811241615361

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

What the gently caress lmao

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Lmao James' face reaction.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Imagine being high enough rank at sfv that you play that bot everyday

Shamshel
Sep 20, 2003

Angel of phallic symbols
Hearing him swear is so very weird

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Okay, this is really starting to piss me off. Ever since the Windows 10 Creators Update this game displays at 24hz when in fullscreen at 1920x1080. No other game is doing this.

I play on a 60hz display. Changing the game to any other resolution displays it at 60hz, and obviously so does playing it windowed. But as soon as I go back to 1080p, it switches to 24hz. I've turned off all the DVR and Game Mode stuff in Windows 10, and checked all of my display settings both in windows and the Nvidia control panel. Everything is set to 60hz @ 1920x1080. I don't get what's wrong.

EDIT: gently caress it, I just forced it into borderless fullscreen windowed. Did the trick.

man nurse fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Apr 26, 2017

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Always play borderless windowed IMO

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Agoat posted:

Always play borderless windowed IMO

Especially with SFV, you might as well run it in borderless window since you want v-sync anyways to simulate the frame delay if you were playing on a PS4.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Should I buy the Ultra Premiere Season 1.5B Pass That Contains Over 2 Dozen (Wow!) Colors (Best Value!) Pro Tour 2017 Edition, or upgrade Rev and then light the money I have left over on fire just so Capcom can't have it?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Saint Freak posted:

Should I buy the Ultra Premiere Season 1.5B Pass That Contains Over 2 Dozen (Wow!) Colors (Best Value!) Pro Tour 2017 Edition, or upgrade Rev and then light the money I have left over on fire just so Capcom can't have it?

Light 95% of it on fire and send the left over to knuckledu

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Real hurthling! posted:

Light 95% of it on fire and send the left over to knuckledu

Nuckledu hasn't won anything yet this season

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

We Know Catheters posted:

Nuckledu hasn't won anything yet this season

Too busy car shopping to train.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
I mean, he did go 6-1 in his eleague qualifier...

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
M. Bison’s Thailand retreat just became inadvertently even more mysterious.

Reports of Street Fighter V users unable to purchase the new Temple Hideout stage–part of the large update SFV received yesterday–started circulating last night, shortly after the content launched. It seems now that the stage has been outright removed from Steam and the in-game Shop; players that have already purchased the stage are offering mixed reports of it being still selectable in-game, or not. [I have personally verified on PlayStation 4 that the stage is playable, but no longer appears in the Shop listings. – Editor] The ongoing discussion can be seen on r/StreetFighter.

While Capcom has yet to offer any word as to why the content has been pulled, players have found what sound like Islamic prayers in the stage’s background music. It is possible that Capcom intends to replace/modify the background music, considering the setting is a Buddhist temple. That is only speculation at this point, however, until Capcom offers an official statement as to why the stage is no longer available to buy.

--Shoryuken

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Buddhism, Islam, whats the difference - Capcom

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Allahu Ackbison

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
Apparently even releasing a new stage w/o loving up massively is beyond Capcom's capability at this point.

LOL if this prevents the stage from being playable on stream. That would make 3 out of 5 DLC stages unplayable in tournaments.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ocarina fire temple all over again

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Keegers posted:

Too busy car shopping to train.

Punk said he was the reason they lost the 3 vs 3 tournament at NCR.

fnox
May 19, 2013

so the missing DLC characters are gonna be Azam, Ed and Byron (or in short all the models Capcom made some effort for in story mode) but not loving Decapre who had her model and half her kit already done like Juri's or Abel who also had his model completed.

fnox fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Apr 26, 2017

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Who are these characters

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Agoat posted:

Who are these characters

Cheap already made ones

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

Rashid's sidekick, Balrog's sidekick, Guile's other sidekick.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ed is balrogs white son
Azam is rashids manservant
Byron is like guiles boss

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Mattavist posted:

Rashid's sidekick, Balrog's sidekick, Guile's other sidekick.

They're called horizontally-angled kick-based allies now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Watch them try and sell a sagat or something separate from the character pass